4 AM

Losing control?

What future releases are you looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey not looking forward to any game

Ayy yo famalams, how's it hanging?

My immediate response is MAHVEL finally coming to PC, but I also have some remaining, dwindling hopes for Purse Owner 5.

burrito time

also I'm making a rpg using GURPS, send help

Morning everyone!

Have to go to the bank today and pretend like I'm a normal adult doing normal adult things. Wish I could stay in bed watching anime instead.

Been really addicted to AI channel. This shit is max cute.

Is it about Phil Collins™

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Nier, Nioh, and Persona 5.

Hey pedo-spidey how are you doing?

RIP the neet life.

Speaking of bank I get paid tommorow

Hows your day going user?

I watched some chuuni MAD yesterday and it was cute as all fuck. I really wish that show didn't have a male character so I could watch it.

Luckily I still have a week before job shit. Have to get some info for a bank account I haven't used in a year though.

Buying anything fun?

Didn't those all come out

Nioh did, not the others. Just need to save money up for one of them though…

Cut my finger and someone said "when will these Chinese people leave"

I swear neir is out and isn't p5 out in nipland

Kyoani truly are the masters of moe. Save for the comic relief guy it's ONE FUCKING MALE. Surely you can put your autism aside for once.

Not in America. I'm sorry but I don't speak moonspeak.

Finished Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. Pretty good. Still unclear as to how Cornelius wound up in the Netherworld, given Ingway said he had absolutely nothing to do with that and was outright confused that it had happened.

Nothing in particular. Though I mostly play older stuff anyhow.

What did he mean by this

Kyoani made that? And never ever ever.

Hello sexy

Look forward to

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

What are you going to play now user?

I got a really overpowered character in Tactics Ogre, so that's nice. Normally you only gain 10 mana a turn (except the first turn) but she can give up some of her health to give someone else mana right away. Very handy.

Finally finished up the baseboards and trim at this house I've been working on. Also got my Switch preorder fully paid off and got myself a pizza. Good day all around.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Mario Odyssey, Lady Layton, and a few others. I can't think right now, it's late, I'm tired.

Morning fags hows it going?
Can't decide if I want to play some more modern today or invite my buddy out to play some Heavy Gear Blitz

New Super Robot Wars Might already be out, the release date is this week if I recall

wat

Didn't they go full "BOTH SIDES R DUM" last season?

I fucking love stuff in games where you trade health for other shit. Not enough games have that.

What were the pizza toppings?

Whats heavy gear blitz?

undertale (2015) 2

Well it was a chink thenself, who was playing a game with the manager of the gw but got held up by 2 chinks who couldn't decide anything, and also bought the 2 most expensive models gw had on a whim, the other chink said guessing by the chink they spoke have a fuck tonnes of money from their parents
Also I'm going to buy a box of nurgle deamons

Doesn't mean they're not out

Debating on whether to start .hack or Tsugunai next. .hack I might be in for the long haul with though.

South Park was shilling that both candidates were bad, but were pushing the idea that Shillary was preferable and going to easily win. Reality said otherwise.

And that is why you do not base your cartoon series on current events with the idea that you know what's going to happen.

Season 20 was okay, but I will admit they kinda screwed themselves by having the election be a massive plot point. At least with the previous election-based episodes, the plot could have easily worked no matter who won.

Pesto, tomatoes, roasted garlic, chicken, and balsamic fig glaze.

Unfortunately it's unique to this character. There is a generic spell you can give most support casters that transfers their mana to someone else, but you still have to build it up first. I'm basically just bringing her as a mana battery for my status caster and my spearfighter who has attack spells equipped. She can also use summons but they're not great in this game.
Basically you're just going to chip away at them if you use a summon on a group (and it costs 35 mana) and if you're just targetting one guy you're better off with a regular 10 mana fireball spell.

wat?

Doesn't mean they are out.

I lost respect for them thinking Hillary was the "better" option. It was dumb.

Wasn't the extent of the Hillary 'bashing' is that her debating was scripted

It's based on an LN, but yeah. It was released the year after the K-ON Movie. Looking into their release list, I'm amazed to see they're even behin that fucking maid dragon show with the titty Aztec.

Admittedly, there are some drama subplots involving the love interest worst character imo so I can see why you'd avoid it since he'd ruin the comfy. Still though, it's worth it

What are you confused about

GW? Nurgle deamons? I have no idea what any of this means.

Whats tsugunai about?

Sounds a bit too fancy for me tbh

Your grammar is off…I don't know what it means.

Games Workshop
And Nurgle is a Chaos god
Basic 40k knowledge is required to understand kek

Thats lame. Summons are always the most fun in games like that.

That just has me more interested in the dragon maid show. Going to wait for it to wrap up then marathon it while drinking probably.

Meh. It sounded good. It's at this place called MOD Pizza. You can get as many toppings as you want, and it's all the same price. Fuckin' good stuff, especially the Mega MOD. It's literally a pizza on top of a pizza.

Basically some Chinese people who couldn't speak English is likely sneaking money out of China and throwing away to get it out of the country

It's not-VOTOMS the wargame/rpg
Buddy got me into it earlier this year. Still getting a hang of the rules but it's really good.

I thought everyone hated you, since when did people start liking you

Ahhh I thought so. Hows the finger?

How the fuck does that work? It like a pizza sandwich?

That just makes me ache for a good mech game.

In hindsight, I'll probably do the same. I found out that my go-to liquor store has relatively large bottles of sake for a relatively super cheap price, so I'll probably just fully weeb out some night

Well, the guys behind it are kikes after all.

I don't think they could have outright claimed her to be a good candidate without turning people's heads. But yeah, they went lightly on her.

A merc angers a goddess, who rips his soul from his body as punishment. Only way for him to earn his life back is to solve the issues of a nearby town, and has to possess other characters to interact with the physical world. On an interesting note, from what I hear, apparently when the characters level up, either he (as a spirit) levels with them as well, or is the only one leveling up, as when you possess a new character, you keep the level you were before, rather than having to grind.

Yeah, the AoE is huge but they're just not that great. Especially given that they're limited to one regular class and a handful of special characters. It's got three types of attack spells. All the spell types have their weaknesses but summons are just kind of bad.

It also felt like they thought Trump=Reagan

It's basically crust, sauce, cheese, another crust, sauce, cheese, and whatever toppings you want, in that order.

Pic related, it'll heal up eventually

Never ever
There's a Heavy Gear game in early access on steam, but I don't buy early access garbage. I'll be giving it a try when it's 'done'

The only sake I've ever had was the really cloudy kind. Was not a fan of that. Need to try the more normal clear stuff some time.

Ahhh neat! What kinda combat though?

What else you do today user?

Theres supposed to be a cut there?

oh rip.

Yeah true.

Worked and fucked. Not an especially interesting day.

Shit photo but what happened was I was peeling a potato and the peeler went through the index finger a bit

I mostly drank this stuff out of the bottle so I couldn't really tell clearness, but this stuff was great. 16% and it went down like water with a pleasant, sort of sweet taste to it. I'm pretty sure it was low quality, but you can't go wrong with a 750ml bottle for 12 leafbux

Are you that Canadian homosexual bit of a tautology there tbh

I could see that being good. Like a sorta hybrid deep dish thing going on without the disgusting amount of sauce.

I doubt that heavy gear game would be fast enough for me anyway. I like my mechs retardedly fast

Are you the faggot with the faggot "gf"?

oh rip

Sounds nice! Yeah mine was like fermented rice shit. Super stinky and borderline chunky.

No, I'm not losing control.

I'm looking forward to NieR: Automata.

Butterlord!

Need to add you through bnet sometime you homo

I've been playing the weebshit samurai M&B mod you suggested, it's been fun.

it's set after the first storm incident in the tiberium series

going slightly depressed

you good?

comes and goes

I'll be fine, there also was a new trial chef, a bye weird starting my erd week and already not the new person

I like women better but I guess.

We're not dating.

What is that

Hows your day been user?

Yeah told you! Its my favorite mod. Mostly because the map is so fucking huge and the factions are tiny and packed together like sardines. Makes for fast interesting changes in the world.

Put down the booze user, you've had enough.

Suuuuuuure.

Still bog worthy tbh, remove leaf

ever played command and conquer tiberian sun?

Fucking phone keyboard
I meant a bit weird starting my 3rd

Seriously. It's more like a friends with benefits thing right now.

Eh, just drop a nuke on us.

No

Ayyylmao#1380 my dude, always down to grind with someone. Also,
Fucking aces, that shit is great

Really, it seems that a lot of people felt the election was between two "unelectable" candidates, and thus the notion that whichever wasn't as bad would be the one to elect. The MSM and establishment opted to push Shillary because "it's her turn". The election though went to Trump, despite shithole states letting illegals mass vote for their flow of gibs.

Said it once, and I'll say it again, the idea that AZ would go blue this time around was fucking ridiculous.

Could be a worse issue. I remember one time absentmindedly picking at a toenail and half the damn thing ripping off.

I want to say it's turn-based with a catch to it (I seem to recall reading something about how actions are handled), but again, I haven't gotten to it yet. I can probably give a better answer down the line.

Also has Mitsuda as the composer if that's a point of interest

gaki no tsukai on the cytube tonight!

it's one of the best RTS out there

Seems like every time I start a job its like that.

Whos mitsuda?

No More Heroes 3/whatever Suda51 is working for the switch. Gotta wait and see if the damned thing is even worth getting.

Getting real tired of work; I just gotta save some more money, and might be able to move to WA for some job working on my uncle's fishing boat. Dunno shit about his work though so that might not be the best idea. I better get some sleep before work.

Sure but South Park acted as if nostalgia won trump the election and not because things are shit
Also I cut same finger and another as well as a burn yesterday
Gotta be careful

Ritsu, it was a hard day. Work is exhausting, especially when you don't like what you do.

Can't speak to the future, man. It could become a "former friends with benefits" type of thing.

So you tell some new female what to do

I'm good spidey.

yay

quick reminders tbh

Oh shit, so I already had you added. Purged my friend list earlier and didn't remember where I added you from friend.
Yeah it's a lot of fun right now, even though I'm off to a rough start.

I wish I understood more about samurai weebshit fantasies, I have no idea what half the stuff means. Is there even shields? Also how come none of the polearms so far have no thrusting attack on horseback?

Night user?

And working a fish boat would be hard work and dirty. But kinda comfy in its own way I bet.

I know how that goes. Hope the rest of your night is better. Why not quit?

you usually do alright it seems

Meant to reply to

Who is dakin

Yasunori Mitsuda. Japanese composer that worked on games like Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Shadow Hearts, etc.

Suuuuuuure.

You AI user?

No shields. And nip spears had basically swords on top. More about slashing and shit not jousting.

I try to look on the bright side in a lot of things.

that you are a do ducky

Just sayin'. I'm not looking to break it off but that doesn't mean it'll always be a thing.

an enemy of /genesis/ and a self declared homosexual

The fire alarm keeps going off whenever I start to doze off.
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

I know this pain all too well

Oooh. Never played Chrono or xenogears tbhh

Do you live with this fag?

Oh yeah, I knew your name sounded familiar! We played overmeme that one time while my gpu was fucked up. Now that both of my fans are working again, I'm down to clown whenever friend

Nah just tired, autistic and on a phone

Many people are, that's why you must fight

You should at least give Chrono Trigger a go. Or is having the MC and a frog as male characters that big a turn off?

(checked)
I'm still not convinced. I bet half this thread is robots at this point.

Mecha outside of my faction are rather slow. They're basically extremely well-armored infantry, and even then are still quite vulnerable to tanks.

Who

Nah more like I just can't play turn based games anymore.

Kinda lame. I like flying around in the air at top speed.

Ritsu doesn't like Toriyama I think

All me tbh shitsu did nothing wrong genisis
:^)
prove you're not ai

No but she stays over sometimes.

Far as turn based RPGs go, Chrono Trigger still holds up pretty well and is easy to get into. And once you start getting dual techs, things get pretty neat. Really liked how those felt like actual teamwork between multiple character's abilities. You should at least give it a try sometime.

I use the female pronouns because she likes it, okay?

Huh nah got nothing against Toriyama. Hell I was shilling one game based of one of his mangas not long ago.

Stop that. Its a dude. you're gay

Ahhh maaaaybe. I'll download it in case I get in the mood for one.

Phil Collins makes derivative shit riding the wave of mediocrity following every music meme over the decades.

Banepresto?

t. gay faggot

I just had some scrub add me on steam and ask me if I was a nazi

I can't it's somebody close to me so I compulsively use the preferred ones at this point. I've gotten used to them.

The sex is good enough I'm not going to argue with her over minor stuff.

I forget that they used to make games and not just animu figs tbh

Well are you?

Well, are you?

I quit my first job, because I couldn't take it anymore. The consequence is now I'm in debt and my current job pays well enough to become stable again. I'm looking for other work, but for now I just have to deal with it.

I said I was, then asked what he believed in
he replied with "Your kind would never listen to me. Good day" then unadded me

at least you didn't have ta guy spam invite you to random groups because of memes

what a fucking edge lord

Stop copying me!

Ahh that sucks. Hope you figure out a way soon.

Probably a filthy commie

So this is the power of inferior genes…

What boards do you crosspost 4am?

low effort tbh

I don't

I was playing tf2 and I dominated him 3~ times. I gave him advice and helped him get better for about 2 hours. The slimy cunt asked me that question then just bounced on me like I was a truckstop diner bill.

this is what's wrong here, what's important is what you do, not your opinions, not what you say, not how you feel

your actions are THE only thing anyone should care about

/a/
/tg/
/monster/
Holla Forums
/fringe/
/kemono/

I don't really do much of that. Not like there's all that many real active boards here anyhow, and while I do go to Holla Forums I pretty much just lurk 99.5% of the time, unless I'm dumping a (properly formatted, I might add) screenshot of posts for people to use in the future. I'm still new to politics and there's a lot you can learn without needing to shit up someone else's board with dumb questions.

/cow/. That's pretty much it.

But your opinions, what you say, and how you feel are the primary factors to what you do. And incidentally what other do. It seems like a pretty face value assessment to assume that's all that matters

just fucking kill me and get this over with

Zelda, Ys VIII PS4, Sen no Kiseki III. I'm playing NieR: Automata right now, it's pretty fucking great.

Tell me about Banepresto, whybis its logo a mask?

Holla Forums
/tg/

well you say that like people can't control them selves properly which you're right some people can't but as a bloody adult they should be able to

well what they've done also matters to some degree to and intentions as well but really it doesn't matter as much

Might as well ask here

For some reason browsing /cow/ makes my computer heat up ridiculously. As in, going there makes the fan run noticeably hard. Not sure why; I don't have those issues with other boards.

ur mom is low effort tbh

Well his actions showed user is better at the game

Do you have board-specific CSS on? I haven't noticed any problems besides the memory leak, which I think is just site-wide.

Genesis was a shit band and Phil Collins is a hack. Stay mad, gayboy

Might be the css

Day of the Phil™

Don't make me laugh. 90%+ of "adults" are just tall children with jobs. There is a reason you and I come here instead of going to a pub every night. We are inherently different than most people. Not like that's a good or bad thing, but it is hard to gauge how someone we cant relate to thinks.

I guess. I mean, they've got that "curtain" background. Could also be how frequently that rainbow shifting text effect is used there.

Ded

is this man you by any chance?

Nice oc

indeed

you're not wrong there

Implying Collins isnt using Gaybriel

Tbh that's kinda the same for many people on here

Thank you, Ritsu. You always make me feel better.

I don't get it

Of course, this is the land of autismo losers

Try shutting it off, then. I've shut off all custom board CSS because I really like yotsuba b.

its peter gaybriel, a gay lover of the bbc and sometimes a musician

day of the phill when

Weird, the backgrounds are both blue and green.
Also Yeah many people here are grown children, like that gay Canadian, Ritsu, and others
Not me though as I'm a manlet so I havnt grown

Soon™

But user, winners can't be losers, and we haven't once stopped winning

phil "adolf drumpf" collins has to get rid of the spics first

Also I started Yakuza on PCSC2 a while ago, it crashed really early in the game I'm going to continue later. So far I can say I don't like the looks of that Majima guy, and I thought this game would be like Sleeping Dogs but it feels very different

and we've got things worth fighting for

Can animals have autism? Can I have an antisocial autistic cat?

In a world where everything is backward the bottom of the barrel become gods

All cats are antisocial autists

not my cat

o.k what's with this two colours here?

Soon™

They're pretty

Your cat is weird
All cats act autistic around

you're pretty faggot

im a 4/10

Looks like a flag for a Holla Forumsback space colony

Morning Senpai. What's AI channel?

that's what you think

no, im pretty ugly. Got a nice dick though

that's what you think

Phil Collins is an immortal being

Always liked Spyro's usage of color. Old screencap of an interview about that.

It's like that old post about how the formerly worst people on the net are now striving to do good for their peoples, because society has become so shit that the only way to rebel.

For some reason I'm picturing youvas norm McDonald or what ever that comedian is called

Fuck off spider poster :(

Exactly, look up Work Stormboys
They're orks who follow authority and make themselves more presentable, theyre seen as rebels in ork society

there's not one bad screenshoot that lovely user gave us that one thread

no

orks need to be purged in the name of the dark gods tbh

I mean Ork Stormboys

The mind which is created quick to love, is responsive to everything that is pleasing, soon as by pleasure it is awakened into activity. Your apprehensive faculty draws an impression from a real object, and unfolds it within you, so that it makes the mind turn thereto. And if, being turned, it inclines towards it, that inclination is love; that is nature, which through pleasure is bound anew within you.

Word Bearers are gayer than the ultramarimes, emperors children, eldar, dark eldar and tau

So I've been (re)watching Jojo part 3 with my younger sister and we only now got to the confrontation with Dio. She's been totally drawn in to the anime. What's the next step in giving her good taste? I think she may be willing to listen to more of my vidya advice.

I miss those days. Holla Forums has changed, even in the few years since we came here.

EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF!

what is love?

that's what you think

even over here you can tell things are very different with the internet on the whole

you want to show her something with solid and simple gameplay with a overall pleasing aesthetic, so mostly older titles which aren't as punishing as most games of the time

Apparently he's voiced by Mark Hamill, what the hell how did I not notice this

stay mad, heretic

Wait was Hamill the joker even back then

Damn right, I'm a heretic of the god of endurance, staying power and determination while you're a mangled up fag even slaneesh doesn't want to fuck

laughable, you don't even know the meaning of tenacious

Nah mate Nurgle is pretty cool
Has happy little daemons and slug puppies, good shit

oh I thought you mean khorn, go ahead and stagnate

Nurgle>Chaos Divided (Malal)>Khorne>Tzeentch>Slaaneesh>Chaos undivided

shit tier list tbh outside of malal

Prove me wrong
Living forever and having no feeling is good

they do feel, just not pain

i start working tomorrow after years of being a NEET, i should be squeezing some gameplay out of my last hours, but all i can do is sit here, feeling the feels and staring at the computer screen, this is a feels thread of sorts, right?