I have a waifu. I am still not happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cH_231dBLGI
8ch.net/eerie/res/150.html
archive.is/UQKmV
3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/65b18aaf-bbe2-47fb-97c5-89034f8bd8d5
nichegamer.com/2017/03/02/nier-automata-launches-pc-march-17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My main man makes me plenty happy! I'm paying $110 for a drawing of him! It'll be done in a few days. It's all I have to look forward to, really.

Artist commissions been down for a year… what do you even do at this point

In other waifu news, my lover is heterosexual, so my way of working around this was creating a girl he could date. She's a vampire bat, all of the characters in his shows are generic Halloween monsters, with him being a werewolf. She's only three.
I am a little girl now.

Huh? What do you mean?
…Find a new one that is open?

I can't wait to find out her name.

That's because your waifu is NTR'd the moment you publicly post it.

I'm going to ntr your waifus user

That is some next level savagery.

It never gets boring when someone throws his waifu into a pit full of horny Holla Forumsirgins. Broken waifu indeed.

Thanks aussie weather, love you too.
Watched Trump's speech. He really did look presidential giving it and alot of the public seem reassured that he's not going to be as bad as they feared.

Things are quite nice. Also my first anniversary with my waifu, but she's not Holla Forums.

Happiness isn't something that'll fall into your lap. It's a mindset.

Yosh

Mornin' fam, play any good vidya recently? TWW got a some free content the other day, I had fun but I'm still waiting on Wake's Realism to update.

I missed that, have the libs managed to force a controversy about it yet?

I think I missed that

The fuck? I need my morning coffe

Dubs Wednesday.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can catch it here: youtube.com/watch?v=cH_231dBLGI
It's a good speech as well.

Well I finally got a 3DS, and I need recommendations.

Hey LyndisBro

Hey TifaBro

The cutest.

Can't believe it's already wednesday!

Still playing FFXIV. I probably won't stop until Nier is out.

Hey Yangbro!
You should get Fire Emblem Awakening, avoid Fates though.
Other top tier titles include Bravely Default, Rune Factory 4, SMT4 and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Don't play Ridge Racer 3D, that's for sure. Somehow it feels worse than the PSP Ridge Racers. I'd recommend Soul Hackers for a decent dungeon crawling JRPG.

Heyo.
As for 3DS titles, first 3 Ace Attorneys should be available from the digital store I think.

Don't you need a special peripheral for that to slot into the 3DS because the controls are bad?

it's because you're not fucking your waifu she probably is saying something like waah wahh im 2d-san i cannot fakku anonsan but you KNOW youre being cucked by 2Dylon fuccboi

Yeah, it's just a stand though. Nothing really special.

Ah, okay. Morning as well.

Ah, thanks

The 3DS is pretty easy to hack from what I hear, as others have said I would recommend Awakening and Bravely Default

Aye, morning.

Nice find.

I appreciate your recommendations LucinaBro. Right now I am currently playing Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Thanks fam

I'm replaying an old forgotten JRPG I ripped myself for hoots. The Room tier voice acting combined with dating simulation, whats not to love?

Looks comfy. Can I ask what game it is?

Cheers. I'm sure you're enjoying the huge increase of art of Lyndis thanks to Fire Emblem heroes.

It's no problem. I also forgot to recommend Monster Hunter, which is pretty fun.

Stella Glow is pretty good. Just make sure you download the undubbed version because the English dub is awful.

Anyone can recommend any good shortstacks?

I'm usually pretty critical of dubs, but Stella Glow's didn't bother me in most cases. Popo suffered pretty heavily from "woman trying to sound young just by making her voice more shrill", but other than that I thought the overall job was passable. Not great, certainly, but passable.

meme form Midna

Thousand Arms, frankly worth playing for the line delivery on the Emperor alone.

Aye. There's also subtle differences in her outfit as well, such as the extra detail on the sleeves and collar. I just like all the detail different artists put into the outfits, really shows their talent.

Does remind me of the Lunar games as well. Have fun.

Time for some sleep.

Okay, maybe "awful" was an exaggeration. Lisette and the MC were decent, but Popo almost gave me ear cancer.

This one

I might aswell start my tradition…

Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Ni-Oh
Dragon Maids doing cute things
Yakuza 6 soundtrack
Had Salmon and Shrimp Ramen yesterday
Cola and Water

I was thinking of getting monster hunter, and Awakening. Why is Chrom so fucking boring?

Well, hello there, cancer. Ready to do some shitposting?

Probably because he is the single most generic character in a game with a lot of generic characters and lacks anything that makes him entertaining

I got paid yesterday. Feels good to have money again.
Time to spend it on food and other useless junk!

I spend more money on art commissions than I do on food.

No idea. He's really one dimensional and is only there for plot reasons. One of my least favourite FE lords ever.

Show us, user. Don't be shy,

Fair enough.

Tru. Since you played FE, what are your thoughts on Lunatic difficulty?

I saved up enough to buy another rig, so I'm jumping on the Ryzen bandwagon and going to try to get a new AM4 build. On top of that, I'm going to try to be smart and have Linux as my base OS and run Windows in a Virtual Machine for easier control. That way I can (hopefully) force Windows to not report to the mothership.

Dragon meidos a cute.

You need to be extremely careful with each turn and hope lady luck is on your side. Pretty enjoyable if you're seeking a challenge, though grinding mitigates that quite a bit, as it always does. I also guess that playing it on Casual would lessen the challenge even more. Though fuck casual mode. Classic is the only way to play.

Damn straight, Classic is the way to go.

Thanks for posting your waifus. I've nutted in each one of them thanks to boorus.

After a session of playing Ni-Oh, I finally beaten the Ogress. Yet I had trouble with her attack patterns. Even in a few attempts were I almost beat her.

I LOVE JURI
Been playing the Unreal Tournament alpha, it's pretty fun.

Hey JuriBro, you didn't missed anything. Just got a 3DS recently.

Wednesday already? Time sure does fly. Hello everyone! I used to be known as former Jack-O user, but fate has guided me to meet someone who has opened and warmed my heart again.

SARATOGA AND I REPORTING IN!

Hope everyone is doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon!

Hey Lyndisbro!
I caught the speech last night myself. I think it went really well, and the salt afterwards was really good as well (one politician may have even cost a politician's career).

Hey best fatheru!
Glad to hear things are going well! Also happy (belated) anniversary!

Hey Tifabro!
Just been playing Ni-Oh still and Kancolle. Other than that not much else (Been busy with late nights at work and working on plans to and for when I move out soon).

Hey Lucinabro!
I thought it was already out, but then realized it was out only in Japan. Still, only a few more days.

Hey Yangbro! I was gonna give some recommendations for 3ds games, but it seems the ones I was gonna mention were already mentioned. Hows things going with Ni-Oh?

(checked)
Guess that answers my question. The ogress was a good fight, but i cheesed it a bit with sloth talismans since she was doing a lot of damage to me. just beat the Sekigahara level a good level though a bit annoying with the guns and cannons all hitting you at once if not careful.

That is pretty cool, I wish I had money to buy plushies and the very expensive figures

SMT:DS:Soul Hackers (Dungeon Cralwer)
Etrain Odessey IV (Dungeon Crawler)
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (Dungeon Crawler)
Bravely Default (Class based RPG)
Bravely Second (Uncensored if possible, Class Based RPG)
Monster Hunter 4U (It is better than Generations but it is a little older)
Devil Survivor 1/2 (RPG)
Senran Kagura Burst (Beat em up)
Virtues Last Reward (Visual Novel)
Hyrule Warriors (Musou)

Last weekend I fought an online Pokemon Tournament, it was fun and I did pretty well. The 2017 International Challenge - February if you are wondering. That being said, I had only a handful of battles, I should had done more.

Agriasfag reporting in. Good to see everyone this Wednesday.

How is everyone's 2017 going so far? Play any good vidya?

Congratulations you two! I wish you both the best of luck.

Hey JackOBro guess I can call you SaraFag now?

Still I wish you two the best of luck.

I don't have a waifu and I'm pretty happy.

damn I'm sure reddit loved this featured submission, truly a funny, authentic video that is sure to showcase chan culture in all its twisted glory!

jesus jumping christ never have i been more glad to see soemthing not getting any traction on Holla Forums than i am now
just rename it to 'reddit sings' at this point

What would you do waifufags?

the hell happened to the name field?

You are not supposed to be happy. Having a waifu is like taking morphine laced with mercury. You get a feeling of euphoria while subconsciously having the knowledge that you're dying inside. At least thats been my experience so far.

This, but more content than happy myself.

yeah but I really only like the artist because he doesn't seem like a cunt like all others, but just lazy.

As someone that got really tired of Pokemon games feeling the same over and over again, I like Moon a lot. I also don't find anything wrong with portable Smash. I think Senran Kagura 2 is also pretty good
.>>12039572
Uh huh?

That game looked good until I realized the developers are left extremists and the game is essentially 2D Shenmue as a tumblr blog. Says a fucking lot your filename is from tumblr, too.

No wonder you're having a bad time if you're ODing.

What was your team, Charizardfag? Alolan Persian turned out to be my MVP even with all the Tapus running around.

I want to go running with Emi!

Or running at all.

You got me. I'm a tumblr user. I'm a two-spirit genderfluid that enjoys Steven Universe and has roughly 60 hours logged into Undertale. You sure can tell a lot about a person from a filename when they download it from a site. You were right, I use tumblr, you got me.

Thank you very much Juribro! I'm gonna work hard to be the best admiral and man for her!

HELL YEAH!
A true man's multiplayer FPS. I had a lot of fun playing that. Not much to it last time i played, but it reminded me of the days I played 99 UT.

Yep! Thank you very much for the well wishes Yangbro!

Is Body a shit stat in Nioh? Seems like no one ever puts points into it if they're not using sword.

Hey there, congratulations! I wish you both the best.

That's odd. I became happier after adopting the Clawed Girl. A mindset like yours probably isn't helping, since it sounds like you're looking at it more as a suicide method than a form of relationship.

Being a filthy fucking haremfag will do that to you, too.

I have a waifu and I'm pretty happy as well. But then again, I'd still be happy even if I didn't have a waifu.

You know what my favorite thing about tumblr is? You guessed it. Undertale. What an amazing game. The fanbase gets too much flack over nothing of value. If you want a MEME GAME that tumblr is just fucking crazy about, it's Undertale.

I don't think that was a personal attack, I think he was just emphasizing that you even got that content from tumblr, and that a certain crowd comes from there, so ease up, cowboy.

Feels like I'm missing out, yet I can see it's a fun game.
Right now I'm doing more side missions to grind. Now, I'm trying to make progress. Currently at the fourth region.

Haven't gone into it yet, but I presume it mostly effect Spears and VS Poison
Hell I seen someone cheese White Tiger with Dual Tachis.

I don't know, it must have been a personal attack. I mean, I did post those video game characters from that game I never played and he said it was a bad game. And that makes me uncomfortable. I think you need to apologize for being so insensitive.

I'll show you an attack
now you're blue
That's my attack.

So how is everyone today? What Vidya are you playing?

doing fine playing trio of towns. So far it seems to be a big improvement from SoS and made the idea from tale of two towns actually decent
Her birthday is in a few days too.

ID change now that I am on campus

Congratulations!

Pretty good, studying for my history test tomorrow morning but I may play more Warhammer and see which mods have been updated

Well now I'm just sad.

Hey everyone! What're you all
>PLAYAN
FF7 or Kingdom Hearts 358 I modded this morning
Can now play as Xion all the way through!
>WATCHAN
Konosuba and Jojo if I get to it
>LISTENAN
Baroque
>READAN
Nibelunglied
>DRINKAN
Water
>SNACKAN
Oatmeal and homemade fruit salad

That's okay. Gotta have a little sadness in life sometimes, you appreciate the good times more.

Doing okay, got back into Let It Die if only because my team's apparently almost at war with 10 other teams, and they're losing the one we're fighting now.
Also decided to give DUST a try since I had nothing much else and was a little tired of dumping hours into my current New Vegas run, been enjoying it for the most part (though it seems a bit more tedious than outright hard).

Total War Warhammer with all it's dlc fucking kill me
Might watch Hell on Wheels later
Nothing in particular
My history notes
Water
Sandwich

How ya been XionBro?

Dubs confirm

Eh, Koko, Chomp, AK9, Celeestela, Gigalith and Gastrodon. A pretty standar team, I just want those mega stones. Although, I did far better than I though I would, so, maybe next time I will fight more.

Pffffff
pfffffffff
I could never.

I wasn't supposed to remove my post. I'm such a bonehead.

Berserk Musou and I'm gonna play Dark Souls 2 as a sorcerer.
Whatever shows in my subscriptions
Readings of SCP articles
Berserk
Apple cider
Nothing ATM

Mario & Luigi Dream Team is pretty good. It's slow at first and it holds your hand a bit, but it's great fun and has an awesome soundtrack.

Good to see you man.
I hope you and Saratoga have a long and loving relationship.

Hello Charizardbro.
I'm glad you enjoyed the tournament. Would you like to tell us about some of the battles you had?

It's ok

It's my anniversary today, my anniversary is on the 29th of February, but since there was no 29th this year, that would make it today.
And God, what a terrific start. I just woke up from a dream about him.
I don't want to post the entire thing here because it's long as fuck but I'll link it. 8ch.net/eerie/res/150.html

Oh. Ohhh. Yeah, sorry, I was sleep deprived when I wrote that, I can relate completely. This person I'm commissioning is one that I trust fully, she's Chinese and her work ethic is just amazing. I'm also her first American customer, so she hasn't been corrupted yet by retards and scammers. If she wasn't open, I probably wouldn't be commissioning shit, or at least not something as big as this.

I don't have the money, ahhahah. I'm unemployed and I haven't paid my mom rent. This is my tax return from when I worked last year, only a hundred bucks since I worked part time, and every penny is going towards this. It's all I want.
Soul Hackers is the best game on your rec list.

Thank you very much! I wish you the best and many more great anniversaries together with your waifu as well!

Same here with the side missions. I end up playing all of them cause I feel I'd eventually become underleveled in both gear and stats.
Godspeed on the rest of the 4th region. Some of the later levels get a bit tricky.

(checked)
Thank you very much Tifabro!

Currently, the game of life and work, but will try to get further in Ni-Oh and Kancolle later.
Nothing in particular
Nothing at the moment.
News and threads.
Water
Might get something soon.

(checked)
Dubs confirm. Rest in Peace Bob Ross

(checked)
Guten tag Eugenbro! Thank you very much for the well wishes! Likewise for you and everyone here as well!

>Berserk Musou Is ok
I saw some gameplay of it and got a similar impression. The one thing that sucks about Musou games in general is that once you played one, you've essentially played most if not all of them (some still better than others). I might still pick it up at some other point, but I think I'll play Dragon's Dogma if I want to play a Guts build in a Berserk-like game.

See
Hey XionFag, what's up?

Guten Tag
Another recommendation, thanks. I never played any of the Mario and Luigi series, I still hear praises about the series.

Well I managed to reach the fifth region.

Well, most of them were cool. This are some highlights:
This was my first battle and damn it felt really good

This battle realy pissed me off, it is one thing to go and karenfag, it is one thing to suck at the game but fucking your own team? Absolutely disgraceful

Nice dubs, you should probably get a job. Soul Hackers is super good, I don't realy object that.

Good chunk of people did the bare minimum for the stones, which could explain the NFEs. You'd wonder why they didn't just forfeit, considering 3 forfeits would have still probably earned the stones.

Gotta make your own happiness. I'm starting to think its impossible to be both informed and happy, although that might be because I'm a bit of a nihilist.

Just finished Trails of Cold Steel(1) Fie a cute. Just started a generics only run of Lunatic FE:Conquest too.
Looking forward to watching Konosuba, the last episode was great.
Feel Good Inc.
Jojo
H2O
didn't buy snacks on my way home from work, I'm regretting that decision.

How's things going fam, did Al Gore show up yet? Has anyone actually talked about video games?
I can't wait for Nier: Automata, shit's gonna be fucking great.

I have a waifu and I'm pretty happy

Trudging my way back through Danganronpa 2, grinding in Xenoblade X, and because I fucking hate myself and so I can argue with my sister DA: Inquisition

I hear it's pretty good until it shoots it's self in the foot in the endgame. Also has the shitty mechanics of Gates.

Story of Seasons trio of towns
little witch academia, Gabriel dropout, interviews with monster girls
I am seeing a pattern
Gregorian chanting persona 5 soundtrack
old greek myths
Water
fasting since it is Ash Wednesday

try note to die of boredom or cringe

Christ there's two of us.

Nothing much surprisingly, just faggots doing faggot stuff. How are you GoatBro?

Hey PekoBro

You putting yourself up to this?

How you doing today EugenBro?
Me and Yang had some good dinner with Shrimp and Salmon Ramen yesterday. Kirby Triple Deluxe is really fun.

Not much, been listening to ItCotCK again today.
I saw a there's going to be another Crypt Worlds game, mildly excited for that. The first one was a pretty alright collectathon if a bit easy.

MMO combat is something I can put up with, though they found a way to make it annoying. I'm surprised I've had to turn the difficulty down at certain points. A low limit on the number of potions you can carry and healing magic being severely dialed back make it easy to lose your way into a corner.
It's pretty clear which characters the "writers" liked too much. The starter characters aren't bad at all. They're a little bland but in a Bioware game not annoying is the best thing a character can be. So far there haven't been any situations where I was forced to have certain party members so I've just been avoiding the obnoxious ones.

It just doesn't feel right to call something bad without seeing for yourself

Feels real good having a waifu no one on Holla Forums gives a shit about.

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right about Musou games, they do feel the same as the rest. I did have fun with it though. I liked playing as Judeau a lot and I still have a lot of the game left to complete. This is also the first the Musou game I've played.
The game is a lot like popping bubble wrap. It's mindless, satisfying, sometimes frustrating and occasionally challenging.

The series is really good. It's a quirky series with many memorable characters, interesting gameplay that focuses on timing based button presses to make your attacks stronger and with a damn good soundtrack.
I would recommend playing Bowser's Inside Story first, as it is arguably the best in the series, but Dream Team is better in some cases as well.

That first battle sounds great. It's always fun when you completely fuck over someones strategy and they forfeit. Hopefully you don't run into anymore people like the guy in your second battle. No one deserves to go through that.
I hope you do well in any future tournaments you enter.

That sound's pretty tasty.
My friend got KTD a while ago and he's been having a lot of fun with it.
I should get it myself sometime, considering the last time I played Kirby games was a few months ago when I played what I like to call the Dark Matter trilogy (Kirby's Dreamland 2, 3 and Kirby 64)

Desire to bully the devs intensifies?

There was a tranny in my house
one of my mother's friends kids was turning from M to F for some reason
they were a blob monster with gauges in their ears

The fuck did you expect? Rainbows and sunshine?
At least that faggot will probably kill himself.

I wanted nothing to do with it, but i was forced to sit next to it during dinner
the smell was unbearable

Oh god I can only imagine. What did he smell like?

Jesus Christ, you poor soul.
Take solace in that thing's eventual suicide. Rates are 80% I hear.

so what did your mother's friend just bring it with her? Was it fat?

I do remember seeing someone doing a playthrough of Super Star Saga. After playing abit of Paper Mario, this game seems right up my alley.
Pretty fun, I remembered the fun times playing Amazing Mirror. A damn shame I haven't got enough GBAs to play Co-op.

Yup! Legitimately pissed that they didn't bother to make these costumes unlockable instead of putting a fucking paywall. Yet they did return Prom Jaune, but as I digress. Never have I seen a vidya stoop so low. The kicker in the PC port, that the devs discourage modding.

yeah, it was extremely obese

That's fine about not having enough game-boys, Nightmare in Dreamland was a better Kirby game anyway.
:^)

Fran Bow. It's trippy as fuck, I like it.
Also, my copy of Titty Ninjas: Lesbian Edition (AKA Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni) just arrived, so I may play that later tonight.
Nothing.
Eurobeat.
Textbooks. In fact, I should be studying for the exam tomorrow instead of shitposting on Holla Forums, but oh well.
Lemonade.
Nothing.

Well you can't just say you have an exam and not say what in on a Korean animation appreciation website.

Yeah, I wish I imported it. It would've probably arrived by now. I want my Nier fix damn it. I never want to get off Yoko Taro's wild ride.
Nice to see you're back with a new waifu.

2017 has been fantastic so far, I must say. If the quality keeps up, this may be one of the best years for vidya. At least for Japanese vidya

Final Fantasy XIV. Might play the Suikoden games again. It's been a long while since I played them.

Konosuba, as well as some other airing anime. Gabriel Dropout has been a favourite as well as Youjo Senki.
I'm also watching Blackadder.

Second phase Ravana theme from FFXIV

Blazblue: Remix Heart.

Nothing.

Pretty good tastes, and your waifu is cute.

Entrance exam for uni. I'm not too worried about it but still, I should probably review my notes one last time before tomorrow.

Thanks m8, Yang is cute too.

What course you hoping to get onto?

I wished to get on Yoko Taro's Wild Ride. Yet it encourages me to play the demo now.

So SaraFag, what is your next week's plans with Sara will be?

Cheers.

Forensic Science. I've always liked science and law so it's perfect for me.

Nice. I'm about to fight a big skeleton after the sekigahara battle (getting some big DaS3 vibes from what I've seen).

Indeed. They're always good for some fun hack 'n slash army-tearing action, but oftentimes I end up switching to a different game due to one reason or another before finishing it (last time I played a musou game all the way through without switching was Sengoku Basara 3). I'll probably wait till either a price drop or when I get through Ni-Oh and a couple other games before getting BM. Glad to hear you had fun with the game!

It's almost here (and less likely to be delayed than persona 5). The ride will soon begin and never end.

Thank you very much!

Currently? Most likely working on improving the Fleet and ships I have for when there's an event where Sara is available to be saved, and just spend some comfy time together. Other than that most likely work and searching for somewhere to move to most likely going to be a landlord when I do move out.

Never too late to start user.

Nice. Hope you get in!

Good luck for that.

Not much right now, spent the last few days plowing through Corpse Party and BoS

So Takanefag survived basic?

You will definitely enjoy M&L if you enjoy Paper Mario. It has more of a focus on timed button presses for both attacking and dodging attacks and it has less of a focus on puzzles, rather it focuses on platforming and using moves in the overworld to progress.

I admit that I switched to playing DS2 a bit, mainly because It got repetitive. I thought a lot of the Golden Age levels were well done, same with the bosses. It is pretty repetitive, but I came into this game knowing it wasn't gonna be anything spectacular so I don't mind too much.

Thanks, I hope so too.

I LOVE THARJA
Gravity Rush 2 for the most of my vidya time along side some other vidya as well like Kirby Planet Robobot, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, and Enter the Gungeon.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates* (*Just make sure you play the fan-translation version), Kirby Planet Robobot, Kid Icarus Uprising, Shinobi, DOA Dimensions

If you want to feel more bad about the current state of half/v/, the Holla Forumsidya gaem awards 2016 became the reddit game awards becasue almost half of the awards when to No Man's Sky and NuDoom.

Me too as long as 8-4 does not fuck up the translation.

Not that I know.

Hey TharjaFag.
Where can I find the fan translation of Fates?

What do you think of the game Tharjabro?
Is there anything you don't like about it?

Last weeks thread
archive.is/UQKmV

Let's go running tomorrow, user of best taste. Twenty minutes, there and back again, nice and easy.

anyone played the new Stories of Seasons?
I kinda wanna get it

I am and I like it so far
anything you want to know about it?

is the start as slow as the first game?
that was the real hurdle for me

It's the little things that make life worth it.

Check the 3DS Homebrew thread, go to 3DSISO, and one of the 3DSISO threads will have the Fire Emblem IF cia in there.

I'm early in the game. So far, it's fun.
The story and setting are very generic

not quite as bad as the the one before but it is still quite slow. The thing is they put a long ass unskippible cutscene at the beginning but they don't do nearly as many forced tutorials as they used to.

Yakuza 0 and Resident evil 4
nothing at the moment but i've considered starting akiba's trip or samurai flamenco
God Hand OST
>Prison School, up to ch160 too bad i can't connect to mangatopia or find any other scans as good
Water
Oats are fuckin god tier

toriel best tbh

shit waifu tbh

this smh
h
i
s

s
m
h

I can understand not wanting to battle or just doing the 3 battles to get ranked and be qualified for the stones but It feels so wrong to beat out your team. I do welcome the free points but it still bothered me. Another good one was when I was loosing, I predict and a grab a kill. He STILL had the edge and had a win in the bag but he got salty and dc'ed, which counts as a win for me and a lose for him.
Also, a new Tournament was announced, the Kanto x Alola Regional Rumble, this time they are giving Pidgeot and Steelix's Mega Stones.
It is a Single 3 vs 3 format, Alola or Kanto dex Only. NO FUCKING MEGAS. This will TAPUS and UBs the meta since nothing can really stand in their way, funny thing, their counters are Maro and Muk (Both Alolan). I suppose, I will have a Charizard with Bloom Doom. I leave the link to it here if anyone else is interested. 3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/65b18aaf-bbe2-47fb-97c5-89034f8bd8d5

Shit I missed yours, yet these are nice recommendations. I wonder if Sun and Moon still holds up today?

(((Realism!)))

Here's hoping it flops.

I'm curious just how much public support that game has. Employees have been fleeing Bioware in droves and the corners they cut are more obvious than ever.

Wish i could, man. I got therapy for my ankle scheduled for tuesday, and if that doesn't work, they're operating.

Jesus, that's terrible even by Bioware "standards".

True, it definitely deserves a flop.

It's even more rushed than I saw.

In this thread, well I'm not surprised fucking kill yourselves.

even normalfags are going to think it is shit I hope

Good to hear it's fun. The generic story and setting are expected in a Mario game but I don't mind.
I heard a lot of people were disappointed that it wasn't an actual Paper Mario game.
Even so, it did a much better job than Sticker Star and Color Splash ever would.

Indeed, it's always a shame when people quit for whatever reason, except if it's a ragequit of course.
The Regional Rumble sounds pretty neat considering it's a triples format. Like I said before, I hope you win and remember to tell us about it when it's done.

QUALITY

Normalfags whatever flavor of the month video games comes out, no matter what it is.

ID change due to being back home

(checked)
sorry I missed your post
Godspeed user! Hope it all goes well

Its a curse I tell ya.

You mentioned you were doing a sorcerer build. Are you using pure sorcery, or sorcery and hexes? I remember doing a sorcer/archer (in case I ran out of spell uses) build using both (but ended up using sorceries more) since DS2 was the first game in the souls series that made pure magic a fun build (pyromancy and miracles are still superior).

Danke for the archive!

I was gonna ask "how was this approved?" Then I remember it's Bioware and EA working on this.

One can only hope but it's a very small hope

Normalfags will like*

You can't argue Bioware was good after the Tali face fiasco. You can't. I'm still fucking furious this many years later.

It's still funny the 100th time seeing that shit. GIFs 2 & 3 related for more QUALITY Bioshit

SOMEBODY

It's going to flop for sure. (Some) Normalfags still have the bad taste from the Msss Effect 3 shitshow. Plus, a good chunk of said normalfags in a IGN Ass Effect 4 video are voicing their opinions that the game is shit, thought unfortunately those comments were deleted by IGN.

S&M are okay if you like Pokemon, better than XY but that is not saying much. It is like, a solid 7/10

You guys don't get it, she is so strong that the air current created by the punch knocks the guy out. She is a strong independent woman but she knows that a direct hit from her would kill the guy and it is not okay to kill minorities.

I suppose I didn't worded it correctly. Triple battles are dead, it is the usual 6 pokemon pick 3. Even though most poeple want 6v6 GF still insists on doing 3v3.

I don't know how long has it been since I last posted here asking you anons quite a lot of questions. Maybe you'll refresh my memory but because I cannot sleep neither find a good book/novel/manga to read I had to come back and find quite a lot of what seems fresh meat.

So I may as well, give it a second try soon if some anons are interested in some quizs again.

Polite sage for off-topic. If I don't reply is because somehow I managed to sleep, I'll try to get to it the following day.

You read all of PKD's work yet?

it all depends on the PR

I'm using pure sorcery, although I may throw in some pyromancy for buffs and variety.
For my weapon I'm planning on using either the Moonlight Greatsword or the Blue Flame sword.
Also, for my armor I'm planning on using the Astrologist robe and bottoms but I don't know what hood I should wear. Could you give me some suggestions?

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with "PKD". Care to elaborate user?

Philip K Dick

someone named their kid sundae month.

Checked
I do know about one he made, The Man in the High Castle. However, it's not my kind of thing.

What I feel like reading at the moment is fantasy, I got a bit fed lately of realism and war related stuff. If you can recommend me something I would appreciate it user.

Also she is so good that she doesn't even have to look where she's punching, notice how she mindlessly stares up at the ceiling afterwards, so confident!

It's pretty much quality, now we can all agree that the game will flop. Even after the shitshow that is Mass Effect 3.

As much as I'd like to believe that, it's going to have an EA marketing budget hyping it up. I'm pretty sure it'll sell less than expected but I doubt it'll fail to profit

what?

You should give The Eye of Argon a good read then.

Hmm…If you're going for stats, I would recommend either the Chaos hood (though it requires 16 faith and INT to wear it), Black or white Hollow mage hood, Black hood from the Black set, or the Hexer's Hood. If just going for fashion souls, Hexer's hood, Leydia Black Hood or Chaos hood would be good with that set I think. Most of these give either a boost in Magic defense, INT/Faith stats, or casting speed.

That game should've been the end for Bioware after what they did and the backlash from the fans, but people easily forgot and/or forgave them when they released a "fixed" version.

If that's too short. You could try out ANTIGUA: The Land of Fairies, Wizards and Heroes” by Denise Ellis.

No worries Charizardbro. It's a bit of a shame that triples and rotation are dead.
I think GF wants 3v3 because it forces the players to choose their Pokemon more carefully and battles don't last as long.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I was thinking of using the chaos hood but the faith requirement really sucks. Probably going to go for the Hexer's hood if I don't level faith.

Thanks m8.

I already read them user. Well, if noone's interested in quizs like the last time I'll be off, thank you user.

6v6 doesn't like that much unless you play stall or vs stall. GF hates stall and it is pretty much the reason they switched to Doubles. Dubs are HO or Bulky Offense, especially now that they are trying to push the Comp as an E-Sport. Same reason they keep the RNG around, RNG and Hyper Offense are more fun to watch than 10000000000+ turns of stall were it takes one gorrilion holocausts for the first Pokémon to faint.

i go into these threads expecting to see qt girls. instead i get charizard with a fat butt.

Well better do some cuddling, night guys.

Now why would you expect that?

"Do it for him" is what it says with the right parts covered.

Night. Sleep tite.

Compared to singles, doubles are a much more balanced game mode.
The lack of stall, buff spam and other factors that make it so the game doesn't take 10 years or swings wildly in the other players favor with just a few turns.
This makes doubles arguably a much more strategic meta than singles.
Topkek

Have a good night Yangbro.

==HERE WE GO==

==GOOD TO GO==

would be impressive if you actually had that set up that IRL.
anyone can upload a jpeg.

I would just like to let you waifubros know that you guys are great.
Wherever and whoever you are, I wish you good luck and happiness in your future and that you continue to have a loving relationship with the woman you love.
Now I'm going to head to bed soon.
Have a good night everyone and remember to keep your waifu warm when you cuddle with her.

Oh I know. I could never actually afford to put something like that together, but Tower Unite allows me freedoms that reality doesn't. It still took a lot of effort grinding out all the units for the canvases, though. You can't see the rest of the room but in total there's at least 100,000U in items all related to him. I'm letting myself finally indulge and it feels great.

why have a waifu when you have a shortstack gf

oh in that case i can get behind that. nice work

because shortstacks are sluts

I feel as if the quickening may be upon us.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Now see, images like that, inbetween age stuff, I didn't actually find a place for decorating the room. They're just off-model enough that it bothers me. However, i'm not trying to lay claim to him myself, think of it as a place of worship meant to be shared.
I feel like i'm going to piss someone off if I keep posting UT stuff though for real

night night

faggot
I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I will say a prayer for you all

Just posting in this thread pisses some people off. also
It's like you're a faggot or something

frog bois
kek will make anime real
and our waifus
eventually

nice. i'm glad someone else cares about being on-model. you're lucky your waifu is just a sprite, there's lot up to interpretation so it must be easier finding agreeable fanart for you.
with eerie there's not a single image on the internet that is even close.
i'm okay with it though i guess since there's millions of frames i can screencap from his show that'll be better than any drawing.
it's also kinda a relief to not have to search for fanart. don't you get a little anxiety by how much fanart there is constantly pumped out of your waifu? it must be a pain to save it all.

You too user.

Have a good night Yangbro!

Likewise and will do! Have a good night Eugenbro!

Thank you for the prayer Azurabro. I will do the same tonight before turning in

This thread pisses autists off just by existing.

I'll preface this and not even mince words but; that's a boy, not a grill you're referring to; but no, not at all. I don't even need to save it, most of the stuff I want to access is pretty much on-demand on a booru, even highly filterable through a robust tagging system. I don't feel behind at all.

I won't deny that.

i know he's a boy.

Then why'd you say waifu

we are getting there. meme magic has only gotten stronger.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
And that's the most clever thing I have left to say. Fuck.

i used to spend a great deal of time in the 4chan husbando threads and the subtleinc chat which was an extension of the husbando threads. think of subtleinc as the 4 AM thread stream.
and well let's just say that i think any respectable guy in a good monogamous relationship with a fictional male character would want absolutely nothing to do with husbando faggots, including using the word to describe their lover.
i sorta have an autistic hate boner for them.
if you want to get further into semantics then also consider that "husbando" was coined years after waifu was. what do you think husbando faggots referred to their male lovers prior to the word being coined? waifu.
but i meant no disrespect.

I just thought it was a stupid fucking term, but hey, that's a good reason too.

Too?
What the fuck am I typing.

Ah well, see you all next week, good night fam.

Nice
I'm gonna call it quits too.

Remember to never fall for the 3dpd meme. A mans love for his waifu is the purest form of love that may exist, and you wont know how good it is until it is gone. You share a heart of gold, dont let them take it from ye

that's cruel, user

I'm a MGTOW fag, even if by some astronomical contingency I no longer loved Eerie, I'd definitely rather smash a beer bottle over a cunt's head than date one.
As for men, well, good luck finding a faggot that's willing to stay in a closed relationship. The traditionalist fags are in the closet.

Let them rest in the ivory towers they have made. The image of the world will forever be seared into their minds once they gaze upon it

furfags should kill themselves, especially the gay ones

Isn't that why they're here?

Probably, no need to aggravate the wound though

my boyfriend and I have been in a closed, heavily romantic relationship for five months. You just have to have the right dynamic in your relationship. He's very feminine, I'm very masculine. I protect him, and he helps me when I get hurt.

They exist, you just gotta look in the right places.

MGTOWs are still fags though

there is no wound deep enough to not poke around in

that's not very masculine.
first to hang on the day of the rope

no incentive to look further. i like eerie.
keep ignoring the testimonies of billions of dissatisfied men and millions who lose their homes and children to succubi. i'm sure every single one of them is lying and they actually abused those girls, huh

Why are you in this thread then

you have to be 18 to browse Holla Forums

nice
On an unrelated note. I wish I could get sleep.

Morning fam

Morning!

sup my mens

Morning fam!

Good to see you guys up, yet I got work in two hours.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a good night sleep.

>Tfw couldn't have gone to work today anyways since I'm missing something
Such is life

I have a test in a few hours, I feel confident though

I want to hold Yang's cybernetic hand.

also asriel would have been good as a grill tbh btw

ID change due to being back on phone

(checked)
Godspeed on the test Tifabro!

I want to hold Sara's hand

does it have to be attached to her?

Good afternoon, everybody

ID change, messing around in town.

Hey TharjaFag, what's good?
Currently gonna explore the town abit before heading home.

Nothing much. Need to study for my economics exam next week.

>mfw (2nd pic related)
Why does the DreamWorks face keep showing up every where I go???

Thanks! I think I did pretty well

(checked)
I have no idea now that you mention it, maybe it's easy to animate?

It's probably because it's easy to market. I imagine majority of marketers have selling shit to kids down to an exact science

MORE LIKE GIGGUCK AM I RIGHT?

Glad to hear! Hope the rest of the day for you is relaxing!

Nice. If you ever go to a local convention and bring your 3ds, you're bound to get quite a lot of street passes

Heyo.

I'm sure you did your best.

So as I walked around, I noticed there's a line at JewStop. So I checked it out, to my surprise they're waiting for the midnight release of the Nintendo Switch.

Must've strolled through the mall while I was window shopping.

spoilered text for no fucking reason

they could have also got it from amazon or something so they would not have to wait in line.

Is Zelda the only thing it's going to have at launch? I'm not aware of any other big games being announced other than Mario next year

just a few other things that have already been out for a while like shovel knight. I don't see much releasing until around holiday season.

Well I was fortunate that I didn't order it at launch. Yet it's unwise to get a console at launch.

Yea it would've been a whole lot simpler.

There's Bomberman, and a party game and that's it. **Still a shame that we have to wait to get Mario Odyssey at Winter.

Hi

>mfw the last Nintendo game I bought was Splatoon and will NEVER EVER give Nintendo any of my money every again
Feels good man

There's also Fire Emblem Warriors coming in the fall. But, it's also coming out on the New3DS if you have a New3DS that is.

Wait that's tonight? Completely flew by me

Thanks, the day has been pretty good; just finished the surprisingly fun Bretonnian campaign

I'd say maybe third party support will carry it through the summer but that would just be ridiculous

I forgot it was coming out tonight. Technically it's already out in Britain. Should've gone down to Game to laugh at people trusting Nintendo after the dumpster fire known as the Wii U.
Though I guess Nintendrones will buy anything Nintendo makes.

Nice to see this thread is still alive and kicking.

Some people just never learn, huh.

I would give FE Warriors a try. Yet I would get the 3DS version.

Time flies eh?

I would join by to laugh at these drones. Is it more worse than Blizzardrones?

Probably worse than Blizzdrones, they can say that they never had to put up with shit like SC2.

So the thread's still up?
Hotpockets delete anything yet?

Always and forever

Remember, some day, we'll be together

make it sooner rather than later

they lack the spine to

Nah

Not a day before kh3 comes out

So never ever? fucking hell it's taking forever fucking Nomura

Most likely. That or you might've got some passes from the nintendrones waiting in line at FUCKING GAMESTOP for round 2 of a nintendo console launch disaster.

It's already looking like 3rd party support is going to be around the same level for the switch as it was for the Wii U at this point.

(checked)
Worse I'd say, given the history Nintendo has.

NormalFags never learns, they can't stop their shit taste.

Will do as always, remember to love your waifu. Love her like you mean it.

I LOVE YANG!

I'm hoping for it by 2019
If Nomura screws me there'll be hell to pay

back home

Shit man. Anyways, it's a fun week with you guys. Now I have to prepare for more work tomorrow.

See you guys next week.

It's scary, but I don't think the drones in line bring their DS. They only bring their phones which is odd.

That happened to me too, maybe the site is fucking up?

Fuck the Switch, we Ryzen now. Just picked up my 1700 and a motherboard and a new case. Have an old Christmas picture in celebration.

Now to wait for my other parts in the mail and I can build a nice little rig that will be relevant for the immediate future.

It pays to be frugal.

Well I had my fun, so I'll see you guys later next week.

Source?

Really? That's sooner than I expected. I hope my rig can run it.

Have a good weekend and see you next week Yangbro!

Good to know! I was considering getting it for the PS4, but if it comes to PC without Denuvo I will probably get that version

Last I heard Squeenix was delaying it until they could get even beefier DRM since Denuvo's been getting slapped around so hard lately

nichegamer.com/2017/03/02/nier-automata-launches-pc-march-17/

And companies wonder why we're so pissed at them when it comes to PC releases as of late.

Probably still gonna wait and see what kind of DRM service it's using (hopefully something that doesn't ruin HDDs and SSDs), but that would be a fun day to get the game

Nice, I can't wait to pirate it.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Never mind, read some of the thread.

Why?

Good morning!

happy birthday Azrua

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZURA!
Hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZURA!
have a great day you two

thank you, unfortunately I am kinda busy today but I have a good dinner planned

reminder

Always love your waifu

Hey, happy birthday.