WHY DO PLEBS NEVER FUCKING CHANGE?

WHY DO PLEBS NEVER FUCKING CHANGE?

I promised myself i would try not to let normalfag shitters opinions rustle me anymore.

Why do they crave homogenised design?
Why do they think "look daddy i pressed r1 to win, im da dragunburn! xDD" is good still?
Why the fuck do they not have standards?
Why the fuck do they never learn?

I feel like i'm going mad everytime i see people say original games should be skyrim clones instead. Why the fuck would you think like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
web.archive.org/web/20170301200627/https:[email protected]/*
liartownusa.tumblr.com/tagged/Brampthorne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stopped reading there.

This is not the time for sour grapes, this is the time to be mad about skyrim.

fire up those motherfucking ovens

Fuck you cunt I like sour grapes fuck you

Your shit taste it showing.

To paraphrase, "People don't know what they want, until you give it to them."

Instant gratification

Depends on their priorities

Most people don't become concerned with something until it directly effects them.

at least you dont like fucking skyrim.

The fact that people think that Skyrim exemplifies some standard of game design is proof that MOP culture is destroying the industry.

Inclusivity is the root cause. and i dont mean black people and lesbians i mean "lets make this sequel have wider market appeal". No idea has killed more ips than that cancerous shit.

I hate hipsters.

That's what MOP culture is.

Mundane Ordinary Person

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

and apparently the notion of "rpg with ancient ruins that are advanced technology" was too out there for skyrim cucks.

i hope todd drowns in his money pool.

Why do I share a board with you filthy fruit fucktards?
Only choice for grapes is white, firm and tart with a height over 2cm, as their size makes the skin stretch and crinkle, adding more texture to each grape.

I eat a lot of fruit, and this is the indisputable truth about grapes.

HZD is just trying to blend Skyrim and Xenoblades into one.
Why would you want that?

As for normalfags, they buy games based on marketing. If the market tells them the game is good, they buy it. They have disposable income and just do as they're told to fit in.
The population of "gamers" has increased by a massive amount in the past few decades. As such, there's now a bunch of people who have not grown up when games were shitty platformers and RPGs, with lots of the games being clones with resprites and a new story.

It took years for us to say that wasn't acceptable. It will just take a little longer for everyone to say what's going on now isn't acceptable.

Sure, a lot of people suck off Skyrim's dick, but then again, a lot of people were pissed off with FO4, and there's a growing number of people realising all those overpriced DLCs were not worth it.

raisins>grapes

call the cops.

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE LITTLE CHILDREN AND YOU ARE A 30+ YEAR OLD MAN WITH AUTISM!

Nigger, the fucking FEMA guards are already prepping your god damn coffin food storage container.

Opinion discarded. If the footage garnered interest in you you're hardly better than the people you're sperging about.

Theres only so long monster hunter on a tiny 3ds screen can give a dino hunting fix.

and turok is fucking dead and ark is for gays.

People like familiarity and when they think adventure/rpg their mind goes straight to Skyrim because it is all they know and Skyrim made them really happy.

People are generally grown up children. This goes back to not knowing what else is out there.

They are not like us. They have not developed their own taste for what they think a video game should be. They are victims of their environment.

Why the fuck do they never learn?
Because they don't have to, from their point of view, the jedi are ev.. from their point of view there is simply no problem with easy games. Life is hard enough.

So you're gonna willingly eat shit?

Breath and calm down.

Well I don't really see the issue. The game's garbage, so who cares why they don't like it, so long as it fails

I said "you're gonna willingly eat shit?" not "you're willingly eating shit?" or any of the stuff you just said, I think you should be calming down and reading properly instead.

XX is coming out next month. If you really want it in English, X was already given a partial-English fix, so I'm sure that XX with get all the extra shit translated quickly enough.

There's a new 3DS translation tool which should make it easier, too.

Plus, despite all the memes, I think the Switch will be great for MonHun, assuming they make it, which is fairly certain as Capcom won't put it on the Vita or PS4.

For fuck sake, I don't mind sharing this board with futafags and pokephiles but you guys really grind my gears

See
Spread the word about grapes so anons can recognise good ones.

Daily reminder: Red grapes are red because they came from the depths of Satan's bowel.

I have no idea why anyone would buy XX when X was flat out more boring the 4U. I get it was fan service and it was nice to revisit the psp areas again but removing hunts like nerscylla for shit like fucking bulldrome and hermitaur and making the repeated like every tier of low rank made getting to high rank insufferable even if bushido style bow was a hoot.

and nakarkos was a fucking collosal disappointment.

Finally 16, kiddo?

Skyrim is probably the better game, I'd rather take a mechanically shallow first person rpg with lots of distractions over a mechanically shallow 3rd person rpg with an even worse story and identity politics front and centre.

I'd rather have a Skyrim clone than HZD, HZD looks like absolute shit.

Marketer or stupid?

Fun tip as part of your Holla Forums starter pack: the term 'sour grapes' drives the typical vaping fedoracore social gamma that uniroincally uses the term "pc master race" as a sign of their own self worth into autistic rages. Try it, its fun!

Only one person was mad though.

It was incredibly shit, but at least they're fixing it up, even if it's not a full game.

XX has Nerscylla, if that makes you happy.
Just pirate it user, CFW is ez mode.

Also, remember that Gen/X was made by the spin-off dev team, not the main guys. Styles will probably not be returning.

Do you remember the kike that went around with a whole folder of foxes trying to reach grapes, while forcing the phrase into every thread?

Good times.
He's not wrong about a Skyrim clone being better than HZD. Skyrim at least had shiny things to wander off and look at every now and then, and there was a trace of that glorious original lore.

Styles are just shit, and the XX demo shows me that the idea is just flat out impossible to work well. Brave invalidates adept in most cases, and invalidates fucking guild in the rest.
It's a shit system, and I have no hopes for future titles unless something major happens.

Since everyone already knows that Horizon sucks and that the fruit subject has been touched:

What's your favorite fruit Holla Forums ?
Mine is Prickly pear fruit

That's too hard a decision, there are too many good fruits.

I do hate me some Grape Fruit though, what a shitty fruit.

normalfag's are waking up, slowly more and more shit games normalfag's don't like
:^)

Styles were a mistake and everyone complained about them. They'll be removed completely, but I think Hunter Arts can and should be kept. Relegate it to something like 2 arts, 3rd if you get a charm but the charm can't have a skill over +5.
I only ever truly ran guild GS, though. No way am I learning to use other combos on muh GS.

Mah nigga, but spell it correctly, please.

Yellow nectarines, about 1 day before they're fully ripe. When they're sweet yet tart, and crunchy but not so crunchy that it's an effort to bite into.

Thanks Satan.
They are waking up, and it's really no different from the NES and Atari days when every game looked/was the same. Sure the devs could of tried something new, but kids were buying into the same game, so why change?

Literally cyclical history.

heres your aerial GS combo

That was my primary problem with Aerial. Just no flavour to it.
Striker was alright as it halved my Brimstone Slash windup, but at the cost of my A slash, I'd need to bring Hunter's Drinks along to constantly have Brimstone available, and that would mean either wasting time slurping drinks or using speed eat 2+ on armour. I went with the latter, using Grimclaw, and then got bored and went back to Guild.

Sage for off-topic and blogposting.

How about getting mad that games use to be 60fps and was ruined by you art fags wanting games to be movies and run at substandard 30fps or less.

Instead of getting mad that a boring looking game isnt getting normalfags attention.

Striker was garbage for it's own reason, you see how much that shit nerfs your motion values for most weapons?

Eh, the constant uppercut slash (which I'm drawing a blank on name) and Brimstone charged with Lion's Maw didn't slow down my hunt times.

Striker is for killing with a few combo and a bunch of Arts, guild is for combos with a couple arts just to get you slightly closer to killing it.

I have a few normalfag friends that play LoL constantly, honestly I don't know how they do it because I got bored of the game very quickly. I picked up the game again for a dozen hours with them maybe (I got an account to lvl 30 around release to see if the game was any good) and it was even more dumbed down than I remember and the only characters that I found fun were changed because of muh meta with the exception of Shen. Playing with them it was the same story than everywhere else, raging 80% of the time, being bored 10% of the time and having fun during the rest. For some people that crap is really an addiction, the highs you get when winning are somehow worth the lows when you're getting stomped or being bored to death during the laning phase and even when you tell them this and they agree they go back to playing it.

When I stopped playing again they wondered how I could stop so easily and I just told them that I had other shit to play, even if I was on my crap laptop there was still some DooM WADs, emulation or toaster friendly stuff like Mount&Blade. So I tried showing them a few games that didn't take a lot of time to play that they could play in between raging to cool down as a way to gradually introduce them to less cancerous stuff and they were offended or something. Honestly I don't get it, you know you're not having fun most of the time but you continue playing it and refuse to try something else. There was only one guy who was kind of receptive and started playing Mount&Blade after I showed him and had a fun time but now he's waiting on Butterlord.

My mates and I 3-man for a couple games every few weeks.
We're not terribly great, nor are we shit, but we like to pick things against the meta so the two randoms lose their shit.

That's all we do, mine salt from the guys that sit on Reddit critiquing players that are a thousandfold better than they are and watch eagle-eyed for the e-sports ban picks so they can stay ahead of the pack.

Surprisingly a lot of fun. The flaming and bitchfits, that is.

It's going to be such a disappointment, I can see it now. Hyped for too long.

That's a compliment to these people? If I made a game and it was called a "skyrim clone" I would leave the industry out of shame.

Yeah picking troll picks is also something I've seen to try to have fun but honestly it's still not worth the hassle in my opinion considering the length of the games and the possibility that you might play against competent people and get your shit pushed in.

BREAKING NEWS ANONS
I THINK OP IS A FAGGOT

I think you're missing the point.

For a lot of these Skyrim was the first real "RPG" they played - and you can say a lot of things about Skyrim, but it does a good job of exploring and atmospehre.
Now they crave more of the same.
Anything different is out of their comfort zone

Oh god. You've acclimated. Even morrowind had an eco system that changed, including weather, based on your story choices and impact on the world. Skyrim isn't even a sandbox, sandboxes change the shape of its interior, its a parking lot.

please, stop masturbating all over Morrowind, it's overrated as shit. Your stupidity has earned you immediate dismissal.

learn to read

Oh hang on, i get it. You are actually a skyrim fanboy aren't you. I remember you cuckolds back on half/v/ actually buying quills and inks and mokeskines for your "skyrim journals" telling Holla Forums how it was "literally infinite quests".

I thought you guys died from a terminal case of embarrassment

Because they are plebs who know nothing about the master race.

Lord, that handwriting is terrible.

Can anybodylist what's wrong with Horizon? Normalfag friend keeps gushing about it, and I don't care enough to do my own research

as far as i know ashley burch does voice acting in it and it has a black woman as a side character.

my modded skyrim is guess what?

Ubisoft quality open world sandbox mixed with Bioware quality story and cutscenes.

You need to work on your reading comprehension, you should be more competent than this now that you're in high school.

Horizon is the most feminist trash I've ever seen. Fucking shit and to think Death Stranding is going to play just like it with a muh fascism + muh oil message

how do you know that?

Getting real tired of your shit, normalscum.

Spoony why did you turn to shit?!

He was part of TGWTG for the majority of his time on the Internet. It was bound to happen.

His gf left him then a some tumblerite from TGWTG dug up a tweet of him making a rape joke and ruined his "career," and then he started dating a dyed hair tumblerite.

I wonder if there will ever be a good elderscrolls game. There probably wont, but it doesn't matter. When the next one comes out you fags will play it anyway.

None of them are good, by the way. Its only more embarrassing when you niggers praise trash like morrowind or daggerfall for lorefag or le old school mustard cred.

Let me guess. All that it had going for it is being a PS4 exclusive.

You get nothing, you retard.

Skyrim did a shit ton of bad things (one of my biggest peeves being scaling and no quest prequisites), but it was still entertaining for what it got right (or mostly right).

There is nothing worse than a self-deluding idiot who spends 100 hours on something and then claims it was crap from the start. You have to be a colossal moron to play with shit for 100 hours before dropping it.

I've played the living shit of all the classics - from old MUD to BG's (at least 12 playtroughs), ID's, Ultimas and everything else.
But your peanut of a brain can't phantom that anyone can like anything you don't, regardless of reason or scope. Your comfort zone as as tiny as your micropenis.

Maybe you should take your own advice and check the sequence of events, tard

Don't be a faggot.

I'm not going to defend this wet fart of a game, but Skyrim at it's best is not even remotely as good as this game.

Look forward to a week from now when all the normalfags start bitching that Breath of the Wild isn't on XBone. Then watch as the 10 normalfags that did get a Switch bitch that BotW is too hard for their delicate Skyrim-tuned sensibilities.

Also, if anyone wants to know the story for HZD
www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/horizon-zero-dawn-ending-explained/25013/

Hey buddy, I don't swing that way.

If the game kept you glued on your computer for 100 hours, then it has SOMETHING of value to achive that. As games are an entertainment medium, if it entertained you, then at the very least it did a passable job.

I don't share the same brainless hatered for all things on the "if you're real Holla Forums you must hate this" list.
I rate and judge games on my own, by my own superior critera, honed from almost 3 decades of gaming (starting with a ZX Spectrum) and playing all genres and all classics . If you don't like it, go eat a dick.

Jesus, that's worse than what i thought.
Can't they fucking make a game that is just straight "kill whiteys" without the need to tip-toe around it?

Didnt Final fantasy 7 get called the worse thing ever to? Now everyone is jizzing their pants for the remake

Sounds like you were tainted from the start.

Even with open world shit, it supposedly only clocks in around 12 hours, most of which I'm assuming is just open world bullshit padding.

It seems too much Assassin's Creed but without the cool buildings and emptier than No man's land

It is called deception. Skyrim doesn't even have a proper pay off in a form of an actual ending.

Maybe you're just assuring yourself that you're not one of those idiots. You admit Skyrim was "bad but still entertaining." Isn't that just another way of saying "it is crap but I spent a shit-ton of hours on it anyway?" Maybe you've been projecting so hard that you've literally blinded yourself.

Catering to mouth breathers. If you can waste 100+ hours on something like Skyrim (or any Bethesda game) then there's something wrong with you.

No one gives a fuck about your blog. When the day of the rope comes "neutrals" will be the first ones to feel the noose.

t. closeted normalfag

I don't even know what there was to be excited about. The premise looked generic and boring as fuck, and the moment they revealed the gameplay it turned out to be another open-world "survival" experience where you craft shit. The only standout feature is that the critters are robots.

It looked so painfully generic that it hurt, and for all the attention lavished upon the fact the head writer was the guy behind New Vegas it turned out to be no better than Dragon Age Inquisition, another leftist propaganda piece.

On the barest concept, primitive humans hunting and co-existing with robot dinosaurs and using tech that effectively functions like magic does sound pretty fun… But as a Triple-Ayyy overhyped journo approved CY+2 game, it's pure cancer.

This is true.
t. someone with 750+ hours in Skyrim.

There's something fundamentally wrong with your "superior criteria" then, if you think Skyrim is anywhere near a good game after making such a claim. That or you're lying like a faggot.

Let me go right ahead and do that.

Here you say " but it does a good job of exploring and atmospehre."

Here user replies "Even morrowind had an eco system that changed, including weather"

And here you say ">Skyrim doesn't have changing weather"

It happened literally as I said it did. Was there some big thing I missed that you conveniently couldn't point out in your reply?

Jesus, you couldn't get further up your own ass if you tried. If you want people to jerk you off about the fact that you've been playing games for a long time you can go to reddit.
You're exactly the cancer of this industry.

Skyrimfags dont understand because they have no frame of reference e.g: kill dagoth ur and the dust storms cease, the corpus all drop dead and monsters become less hostile vs kill alduin and nothing changes at all, not a single thing.

Also, the sleepers from the towns that you haven't killed will break from their trance. Few people realize this, but each of those sleepers are controlled by a specific ash vampire, and you can go kill the ash vampire to free the sleepers before you even kill Dagoth Ur.

Britcucks…not even once.

I'm not british. I'm a slav.
Started with Spectrum, then Commodore 64, then Amiga, then moved on to PC86 and then to newer ones.
Also Sega and Nintendo consoles.

You're a disgrace to our people. Please kill yourself.

Am I missing something here?

Holy fucking shit!

And maybe you can't stand that people don't come to the exact same conclusion as you, thus everyone else must be an idiot.

And no, I didn't say it was crap. I said it was just OK.

I wonder what does that say about so many here to claimed to have played it trough and then say it's garbage. You'd think they would have dropped it half way trough.

Unless I hang you first.
Can't have differing opinions. Nope.

Your tastes are shit, mine are superior. Thats a fact.

So what? That is not an argument at all. It is an utterly meaningless statement. Older games had mouse control too. What does that say about new games with mouse control? Absolutely nothing.

Funny that you should say that, considering you consider yourself the gold standard of good taste.
Go criticize Skyrim all you want, but just remember you're still a faggot at the end of the day.
They opinion be worth less than shit on a used toilet paper.

Are you SRIDF or something?

You need one hour to see everything Skyrim has to offer.

Your opinions are shit though.

No, I just hate a specific kind of people (gaming "oldy" hipsters) that run on double-standards and are blind to the faults of their "perfect" games (it's not a fault, it's a feature/quick, a lovable thing that triggers my nostalgia - forget that I will rip a newer game apart for the exact same "quirk")

Oh yeah sure thing

No one is blind to a game's fault. No one is gonna praise Fallout for the combat or the interface, but the game's other aspects make up for them.

Skyrim on the other hand has nothing to offer unless you happen to be one of the mentally ill freaks that love playing pretend in a virtual world that has no mechanisms in place to respond to their headcanon.

Now go do something useful and shit up Holla Forums.

Christ it's another one of these fucking arguments. I didn't even make the statement in the first place dumbass, I was calling out your inability to comprehend basic sentences. But if you want to go down this route, mouse control is not at all comparable to something like dynamic weather. The argument is that Skyrim isn't special for doing something that's been in games for a decade.
And as for non-arguments, why do you faggots always think being reductionist makes you right? "hurr durr, well games run on computers lol"
Where did I say that? Or even imply it?
Fuck I get sick of you goalpost shifting faggots.

Who's the real "oldy hipster" here? You're going on and on about how people can't see the faults in their favourite games, despite the fact that all anyone's said is that Skyrim is bad. Seems like you're the one who can't accept he has shit taste.

user don't do that. I can only take so much reminder that the culture breakdown is still going on hardcore.

Because there are people playing video games now that have never touched a game before 2007.

While I agree with you that Fallout 1 is an amazing game, that part is subjective. It depends on how much value/worth you place on specific things.

The inability to take a step back is worrying.
Skyrim may have nothing to offer TO YOU. But guess what - the world does not revolve around you.

"Everybody in the world is wrong, expect for me!"

It doesn't change the fact that the original statement was irrelevant - I never claimed that the weather change was "special"

Which one of us here is slobbering over his old perfect games an falunters the superiority/inferiority of a specific game? Not me.

Ergo, the hipster is you.

Comics used to be semi-popular and somewhat respected. Then leftists assumed complete control and pretty much killed an artistic medium that had been around for close to a century.

Yes, there is an argument to be made with the dilution of a community due to mouthbreathing normalfags flooding it, but that merely whitewashes it, to truly kill it and turn it into a pozzed, poisonous carcass that actively chases people away you need leftists and their shit.

But you did try to claim that Skyrim was good for doing shit plenty of other games have done before.
What game am I slobbering over? Please, show me where I've been doing that, even just one reply by me where I've done anything close to that. Pro tip: you fucking can't.
If you think Morrowind being mentioned once by another user means "slobbering over" it then you're more of an idiot than I thought.
You couldn't tell me where I said I thought I was the gold standard for taste, so I won't hold my breath for this one. Keep projecting faggot.
How is babby formed?

only murican comics, and mostly big 2 at that

European ones are no better.

Nope, pretty much all of them are the same, not just Marvel and DC.

This fantasy that it's only DC and Marvel that are pushing this trash needs to stop.

mind posting examples then? not saying you are wrong, just prove your claims

I know you leaf. Get the fuck out of here Canada, no one invited you!

Here's and IDW writer expressing his progressive views for example.

And this gem from Black Mask just to drive the point home.

He might not be able to go back and change that but he certainly had a choice in that matter.
That's definitely a changeable attribute.

You know the more and more I think about it, these peoples' concept of "privilege" is reducible down to nothing more than a kind of survivors guilt.

It's just a mechanism to feed their narcissism. They'll bemoan their privileged status and castigate their peers for reveling in it without suffering crippling feelings of guilt, but you're never going to see one of these vermin pack up his shit and move to the ghetto to enjoy the diversity vibrants bring with them.

They are always to be found preaching their religion of self-loathing from a 99% white, suburban neighborhood, only ever surrounded by likeminded white faux activists. The closest they get to a minority is when Pedro is mowing their lawn for sub minimum wage or Jamal is delivering them pizza.

Fuck them and everything they stand for.

You're really no better, you scum.

Oh, that looks like shit.
>"What? No way, bro. It's so fucking good. The open world is huge and you can use stealth and stuff. And man, the graphics are fucking sick.
Yeah but the gameplay looks like trash.

I wanted to kill this man. I wanted to pull out a knife and cut his throat from ear to ear.

Mandarin, definitely mandarin. The right combination of sweet and sour sold it to me.

Virtue signaling is a kind of humblebrag? That's all?
I thought they did it for the tendies.

The opinions of the vast majority of people are factually incorrect.

watermelon
I'm not even a nigger

You and your mom need to have a talk.

both parents and me are slavs, there are almost no niggers here

you see the problem with you and many other anons is you come across these situations but dont take the time to carefully explain to these people how stupid they are.

I've done it before, numerous fucking times, you can't reason with the casual, it doesn't understand. I spoke at length with him later about how dull the stealth and AI were, how the combat was utter droll, and how the animation and voice acting was terrible, but he didn't want to hear it.

To the casual

open world+lots of content+stealth/combat = best game ever made.

It's like arguing with somebody who has been taught since birth that 2+2=5. You know they're wrong, you can factually prove that they're wrong, but because they believe the former they won't agree with you because it's more comfortable for them to think they're right.

It's actually more time efficient to just not bother, yeah.

Asian pears

What the fuck is wrong with Koreans?

/thread

OP has zero reason to call other people plebs.

You act like he's any different from any screaming LP'er in general. He just goes full force with it.

JESUS.

its not about convincing someone all at once but introducing them to the idea that they are retarded. It takes time. and results seem unapparent but realization will set in.

June Apples and Raspberries.

I did not know that.

Tiny penises

I'm working on it, but some people are just fucking hopeless. My other casualfag friend is slowly being redpilled on things like Bioshock Infinite, his 'favorite game of all time', which he has a harder time defending each and every time he brings it up.

I liked Aerial Longsword with the Tamamitsune armour, that shit was so much fun. Get your bubbles by jumping off the monster and dodging and then I could jump through a big attack, off the monster, and then start my spirit combo retaliation. Add to that my dodge-to-sharpen sword and I found something I really enjoyed. I don't mind if they nerf styles into the ground, I just want to be able to do that some more.

The big thing I hated was that there weren't any supermassive fights in X. No Dahren Moran, no Dalamadur…. I loved fighting titanic monsters.

Polite sage for off topic

Well what is it? Is OP a shill, or game isn't actually going to be a skyrim clone?

this isn't what you think. it's just normalfag nostalgia. this is hard to believe but for many a normalfags skyrim was the first rpg they ever played. it blew up big so when you hear people say this they're just saying it because they genuinely had fun with it because they never experienced anything better because that was actually the first rpg they ever really played. i do agree that people who don't have enough experience should shut the fuck up or at least state that their opinion is coming from a place of ignorance but most normalfags hold the opinion that video games are merely games and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously since no one should really be spending serious time on them. to be honest, i agree that there are a million ways to spend your time more productively but i just don't care

They are not, probably young teenagers who have been gaming since 2010.

Is that real?

Why do they always make Gaia black?

2016, you have too much hope for these faggots.

The western world's population is beyond salvaging now. I just can't wait for the EU to blow their load and declare war on Trump.

web.archive.org/web/20170301200627/https:[email protected]/* *//what-we-talk-about-when-we-dont-talk-about-natives-60f4af9ef675

HZD confirmed for bomb

The art style is all over the fucking place. It’s clear they just wanted to make things look like Game of Thrones with some generic sci-fi thrown in for good measure. It genuinely clashes and looks like garbage. The faces are Mass Effect 4 tier and the writing horrendous. I don’t know how anyone ever had any hopes for this garbo the second they saw it at E3 years ago.

A grown man crying about childrens games
but you are right western world's population is beyond salvaging at this point.

let me guess, this was really (you) which was why you saved the screenshot for all these years

Gee, this sudden influx of HZD threads always have the full name of the game spelled out in the OP, just so you know what to look for. Really fires the ol' neurons.

accept it Holla Forums Kosher shilling his Kosher!

You might as well start yelling at us to stop playing the interactive jew, turn off our electrict jew, while telling us to avoid the written jew and stay off the ground which is obviously jewish in some way. You are just another reason why the west is a failed experiment. The kikes might have created this mess but retards like you will keep it propped up.

Orange

how brown are you?

What's wrong with oranges?

0%

Peaches. They're sweet and look like butts.

It's weird, isn't it. To me, Tolkien-ripoff fantasy is "nerdshit," and tech is a good thing to balance out mystical nonsense. Meanwhile for normalfags, it's the other way around. Or maybe because they Assassin's Creeded it. No one wants 100,000 year timeskips, it doesn't even matter since it's a clone anyway. Just like no one wants to play Desmond, that's why they put the real action hero on the box, and nothing but.

(checked)
Nice diggets but you mean to tell me that you haven't turned off your electric jew yet? What the fuck is wrong with you anaon? Meme reasonableness and remember to allays turn off electrict jew.

Jesus fucking Christ.

And to think the game was written by the lead writer of New Vegas.

Must be sad to be dumber than a jew.

Congrats, you did what nobody else on Holla Forums has been able to do: obliterate my interest in this game. I'm lefty as fuck, and even I feel ill reading that shit. So thanks, I guess.

I'm sorry you suffered severe brain damage. I now realize it's not right to make fun of the retarded… oh, sorry, that was politically incorrect, I meant special people.

Sorry for the brain damage.
t. civic nationalist. :^)

There are people who genuinely think this is how Brexit will turn out. Just like anti-trump fearmongers who "Just can't even." Not even bothering to criticize him, just those who are eager to show how scared of him they are.

I was interested but they made so many errors that I do not even want to think about the game.
YOU DO NOT WRITE VILLANS AS EVIL "JUST BECAUSE" IT IS SHITTY WRITING. YOU DO NOT HIRE BURCH FOR SHE IS A SUBPAR SCAB VA. DO NOT INCLUDE HUMAN ENEMIES UNLESS YOU CAN MAKE THEIR AI WORK WELL. YOU DO NOT MAKE A STRONG CHARACTER BY MAKING THEM REPEAT "I AM STRONG" OVER AND OVER, THAT IS A MENTALLY UNHINGED CHARACTER.

this man right here is my nigger

It's amazing that even when they try to create cartoonish villains they manage to make them more reasonable than their heroes.

Isn't that on par with AC games?
Zero did nothing wrong.

The left comes in many flavors, comrade, not all of us think political correctness is good.

Where is that in the game?
Not that I don't believe you but I'd like to look out for it.

What's wrong, can't handle some green goodness? Too much for your delicate sensibilities?

The book? No, it's from Liartownusa on tumblr

He does weird photoshop jokes. Same guy who does those fake Netflix things and the Apple Cabin ads.

He wrote some stuff for his Brampthorne books, but it's only a page for each.
liartownusa.tumblr.com/tagged/Brampthorne

The communist "utopia" is just a giant ponzi scheme that is just as bad, if not worse, than any capitalist ravaged nation.

That's not how anything works.
First of all sea level rise is something that would take place over decades not suddenly one day.
Second of all even if you completely melted the antarctic ice sheet the sea level would rise about 200 ft.
LOOK AT THE FUCKING AZORES. I think they'll be fine.

Worse than liberals and you know it :^)

Which form of leftism would you describe yourself as belonging to/sharing the most opinions with?
I can accept a guy who just wants everyone to have an equal shot, but outright handing things to people just coddles them to the point they cannot fend for themselves.

Fuck him, PJ never forget.

I'm a civic nationalist, too, though.

Another shit thread I see.

KOSHER SHILLING IS KOSHER
O
S
H
E
R

S
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

BUY Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn is worth a BUY
BUY Horizon Zero Dawn
BUY Horizon Zero Dawn

10/10 better then Zeldo
this entire electric JEW thread

You're the jew.
Prove me wrong.
You can't.

Why moderate Holla Forums?
Why sage a Kosher thread?
Kosher Shilling is Kosher user!
Horizon Zero Dawn is worth a BUY.

What is this new meme?

Seems to be some autist who obsesses over Mark and make OC of him and HZD.
Probably should adopt a trip so I can filter.

IM SHILLING THIS GAME WITH NO SURVIVORS
last meta thread mark said blatan shilling was permissible also sagging this shit shill threads is pointless because the the shill will always bump it and if you shitpost too much Mark Bans you for violation rule 8. As they say if you can't beat em join em. Therefore I decided to join the shills and I do if for FREE.

Wait I thought this game was about cavemen fighting robot dinosaurs
What the fuck?

Well, yes, that'd true, but it's in the future, so there's also EU cuckery in the past of the game's lore.

You and I both know when he said "blatant shilling" he meant someone like Yandev (but actually good) coming her and saying "Hey guys, check out my game give me feedback".

AAA games don't need shilling, they get enough of it.

Can someone explain one thing to me - how Censorblade X wasn't "nerd shit" with all its hard sci-fi, but Horizon is? As far as I know general public ate XBX pretty well.

No you know damn well Mark protects these fucking blatant shill threads. Yandev is just an excuse too allow Ubisoft, Bethesda and Nintendo to shill. My deliberate meta pro-shilling Horizon Zero Dawnâ„¢ shit posting. If Rule 8 is going to be consistent then Pro-Shilling Shit posting should also be banned. Consistency familimily.
Or I am being payed by Ubisoft

General public didn't even know Censorblade existed it was a niche JRPG on the fucking Wii U. The people OP are talking about are people who buy like at most 3 games a year.

What about FF15?

Every single day I see ads for Horizon and Mass Effect Andromeda, on top of Kojima shilling the shit out of Horizon because he's a Twitter goblin. They don't need to shill on image boards with little to no attempts to blend in, and they shouldn't. Yet here we are.

FF15 was definitely bigger but it's also a Final Fantasy game so it gets inflated numbers because of all the FF nostalgia.

Andromeda actually piqued my interest when they said it would be like a softcore porn. Then I saw how the game looked and lost all interest. How do SFM guys using bootlegged models from a 7 year old game by the same company make better looking stuff? I'll still watch the scene though if it has some shemale ploughing a blue alien lady, though.

Well shit.
I wonder if it will shut down the last hope of sci-fi/mecha resurgence in video games.
There still is Cyberpunk 2077 I guess

So I was watching a let's play of horizon because I'd not really looked into what its gameplay was like, had no plans to play it, and needed a time waster/background noise anyway. I regret that. Everything about it was fucking disgusting, from the godawful voice acting (main girl wasn't even trying to fit in, sounded like your typical passive-aggressive bitch) to the muh graffix closeup shit to the diversity cast and writing not even trying to hide itself, god fucking damn. I thought it was just gonna be about primitive people and machine animals, instead I listened to ashley burch be her usual cunty self in a world where all white males are either incompetent, assholes, or pathetic.

A world where every man is Anthony Burch? Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Yes, yes, he's a flip mutt faggot or something, I don't know.

I'm just funposting.

I want to play it but I don't have a ps4 and it's not coming to PC in the near future. I also don't listen to bullshit biased reviews of games or anything for that matter, I choose to pay my money and decide whether or not if the game is worth it. Why does it matter what the plebs think, in the long run it's you who has to decide whether it's good on its own or it should've been a Skyrim clone

Hey there Anthony, we were just mentioning you!
How's it going?

I don't get the joke because I'm new here

He's jokingly implying that because you're considering purchasing the game, you're Anthony Burch, the retarded brother of the woman who voices Horizon: Zero Dawn's protagonist.
Also, if you're new, where did you come from?

O ok. I'm from the nether region: /b

Look man, I saw the e3 gameplay and thought it looked nice. I don't know shit about it besides the fact that it looks interesting to me

What?

Kiwis
I eat the skin

Alright you literal newfag nigger, how many games have promised fancy graphics and OpenWorld?
How many Western titles has Sony shilled and with political shit?
How many times have Sonyggers and the like shilled their shitty games try to make other platforms be seen as inferior?
How many times were said games truly good?

its an more polished Ubisoft Open World with gimmicks

Dubs

How many have their been I mean the only team they have that I could think about before Horizon was Naughty Dog and even then it only after Amy Hennig left and Druckman took over. And even Druckman's first game didn't have any political bullshit in it until the DLC. I'm honestly asking because nothing else comes to mind.

Not even once.

You want to watch niggers make contrived emotional facial expressions with terrible voice acting all the while being spoonfed marxism? Have at it you fucking faggot.

You should go to halfchan.

Skyrim looks like its a better game than Horizon and that certainly isn't praise for Skyrim.

shallow mindless world to wander around in where you can kind of do what you want sometimes >>>>>>>> Ubishit Open World Collectathon Experienceâ„¢ with a voiced protag that can't stay silent for more than 5 seconds voiced by Ashley Burch

There's two general groups of casuals.
1) The people that have taxing and, in a lot of cases, demanding jobs that suck up so much time of theirs they literally can't vidya unless it's "press r1" to win. They only contribute about 30~60 or some odd minutes every other day to their game of choice and are otherwise "complacent".
2) Social jerkoffs that basically only play what's recommended as popular because they honestly have no drive, at all, to seek anything outside the norm as the norm is all they have. Their 'comfort range' bubble is encompassing only one facet of life and everything must be familiar to this 'comfort range' less they start feeling naturally insignificant. They see any game with challenge as boring 'nerd stuff' as an innate fear of failure and rejection causes them from even attempting or trying the game.

Also the primary reason Skyrim was so bad is because over the course of Morrowind and (primarily) Oblivion the modding community had taken full root. The game devs KNEW that most players wanted their game because all they would do is sit back and mod. Because they knew folk would seek to mod their game they based the game around it, giving people a skeleton in design with a barebones, half-assed plot. Every DLC was simply just to add new features for modders to add more content.

HZD won't have this modding community filled with up-and-comming programmers and visual artists that simply want an outlet for their creativity and talents. Ergo, it will feel more "complete" then Skyrim ever will.

Well seeing as though I'm a real gamer who doesn't care about the ulterior motives or hidden agendas of video games, I don't care. I play all games on every system regardless of any of that useless shit you went on a mini tangent about. Just because it has some political agenda or whatever the fuck you dumbasses are going on about, doesn't change the fact that it is an interesting concept for a VIDEO GAME. Shit like that shouldn't even matter as long as you personally enjoy the game. I'm going to buy and I'm going to hope I enjoy it and there isn't anything you can say to change that

I agree with the idea that whatever the politics or agenda of the developers should not stop you from playing a good game. However in the case of Horizon it appears that their political stuff is actually getting into the and has ruined the story and the world. Plus the game just plays like a newer Ubisoft open world game. Which when wrapped in a preachy uninteresting narrative just seems really uninteresting.

Feels good

I don't know I'm still not sure if I'm gonna play the thing or not I'm just conveying the arguments people here are putting out. Also the image, in this post , that's been floating around is not really giving me much confidence.

This guy gets it, I'd like to add on that there is nothing inherently wrong with casual games too. Quake running at 4x the speed would probably be so difficult that the majority of people here (if any) wouldn't enjoy it more than regular Quake, and there's nothing wrong with casuals that don't have time for games or straight up aren't good playing games that are far less demanding of skill than Quake just as there's nothing wrong with us not playing Quake at 4x speed.

When things start to become wrong is when casual games pretend to be more complex than they really are by adding on meaningless surface level features like "RPG mechanics" (in quotations because XP bars in COD are not real RPG mechanics), grinding, or copypasted big open worlds in an attempt to make games seem more deep than they really are. Those games appeal to the second group of casuals that want to appear like hardcore gaymers without actually putting effort or thought into the medium.

Horizon looks like one of those casual games pretending to be a core game and that's why it's garbage. Angry Birds is a better game because at least Angry Birds knows its casual and doesn't try to hide it.

Humans become advanced and make robots, then some vague apocalypse happens and the humans become tribals. Now some animal-robots are being aggressive, and only the Special Protagonistâ„¢ can stop them.
You can see from that the game pushes SJW shit, along with thinly veiled allusions to current-year politics. The facial animations are terrible. The "open world" is just like every other Ubisoft game. The voice-acting is bad, the writing is terrible. The stealth mechanics seem like they're designed for babies.
It's just the usual trite shit from Ubisoft with extra political agendas shoe-horned throughout.

The base concept is cool tribal people hunting and living alongside robotic animals is cool and could have been a neat game unfortunately it sounds like that wasn't the case.

I searched for butterface, ugly, and fat, and nobody here thinks Aloy has obese face syndrome? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

Don't forget hunger games.

This is why I stopped playing vidya. Games coming out now is nothing but SJW "MUH WHYTE PEOPLE ARE EGALITARIAN MULTI CULTURAL TRIBALS" bull shit and I'm sick of it.

When it comes to western games a female character with a female face is pretty outstanding, it's the sad state of western video game character design.

I didn't realize how much this was bothering me until now, but what is going on with her hair?

Nigger shit, SJW nigger shit

Your own goddamn fault, have you stopped listening to modern music altogether because the mainstream one has been overrun by Hollywood jews as well?

Older music will always have its place, especially since most of it was high culture due to lack of distribution methods, but theres plenty of spring water coming from the cracks of the Waste fountain.

Which begs the question: Why did you come here in the first place?

I came here because this place was decently obscure from the eyes of the shit taste normalfags until they started flooding in so I could find, share and judge more obscure vidya that pandered to me and wasn't absolute watered down garbage, games that places like Reddit or Cuckchan couldn't even wrap their little heads around since their culture is mostly hype and brand loyalty.

Thats why it pains me everytime we have threads about AAA garbage and why it pains me to see this place going to the shitter with each passing month.
We used to daily SpaceStation13 threads, we used to have a guy in Japan that would buy shit for people here, we used to have comfy threads with bare minimum shitposting and now thats 60/70% of most threads and we have daily Overwatch/For Honor threads which completely undermines the fact that I came here for.
Fucking hell

Strawberries, second to pommengranate. Strawberries win by virtue of being easier to eat.

Holla Forums has to be removed from Holla Forums.

by your logic following the law makes you a cuckold
Authoritarianism works, faggot.

motherfucking durians.

I think you misspelt fascism ;)

???

>who lost to whites Jews
FTFY

There are different kinds of white people. The Germans lost to the Anglo-Saxons and the Slavs. Also Jews.

Hitler dubs confirm.

krauts claimed they are master race and that everyone else is subhuman

nice try kike

And to the Gael.

No, whites were(and are) far too trusting and tolerant.
And this somehow means we "lost"
FUCK off KIKE

do not equate yourself with german scum, support nationalism in your own country not submission to krauts.

And who's fault was that? Who gave them that excuse?

Nothing will ever be as good as post-exodus, pre-"Too hardcore for 4chan" Holla Forums. Just like half chan was never the same after 2006. Even in our niche communities, exposure always contaminates it, especially over time. I figure all this shit is only natural.

I am German scum though :^)
And technically USA, England, and the USSR ruined it for the second time.

Jews for being invasive fucking nation wreckers and bitching about getting ousted for the billionth time in a millennium - plus a bunch of exaggerated "facts" about what went on in concentration camps.

also played Horizon at an electronics shop a couple days ago - it's effectively asscreed with a more interesting world. I am genuinely surprised they tried to shoe horn a bunch of politically charged AIDS into a game about hunting robot dinosaurs.
sage because we're getting into Holla Forums territory

Apply that same logic to yids then we can talk.

Look at what's happening in the world now. The Jews have infiltrated every major company and are now accumulating more shekels with the promise of tax breaks. And they'll just get that money back and then some because now the new administration is to outsource responsibilities normally maintained by government entities to privatized companies.

No shit, that is why we need to move away from jew-owned central banks.
Notice how USA destroys every country with one?
Iran will be next just watch.

you cunts started the war and killed millions of white people, because of you kikes got into power afterwards

Like fucking any other war? At least we made an earnest attempt at remedying the issues facing Germany at the time instead of letting jews finance fucking everything and pull your country into a war for jewish interests like the USSA, USSR, and England heh

Putting aside the fact that there's nothing actually wrong with fascism, you're a fucking moron and should kill yourself.

Fascism isn't even authoritarian, it's totalitarian.

nigger dont play jew card, both world wars were for dominance over Europe not some meme about jews

Only reason you didnt start Third World War is because Allies agreed to occupy you to prevent it

Does that mean you enjoyed 8 years of Obama then you cuck ?

Proving my point yet again, faggot. Obama was a watered-down postcolonialist, not a fascist.

The two can coexist. I don't necessarily see a need for totalitarian control.

are you fuckin kidding me. I mean, it's already obvious you're here to derail and be a faggot but come on, put some effort in.

Yes, just that one battle you lost that spelled the end for the German war machine. Get over yourself fritz, you thought you could take on the world and got spit-roasted by the Allies.

Arabs are the biggest threat to the Jews. The Chinese and Japanese need the Jews to succeed because they both own an immense and near-equal amount of US debt. Arabs are filthy fucking rich because their seemingly endless quantity of easily-refined oil reserves. They can control the energy market with as much ease as a battle axe cutting through butter. With other countries that are heavily dependent on oil distribution like Canada for example, which it costs them at least 10x the amount to refine their oil as they have to extract it from tar, they can directly influence the value of their currency. The Canadian dollar used to be more expensive than the US dollar 4 years ago and now it's hovering around 77 cents. The price of crude also plummeted from $100 to less than $60 per barrel.

Taking Alsace-Lorraine and East Prussia back was totally a justification for Britain and America to get involved. Hitler definitely wanted to take over the world and didn't just want Grossdeutschland, uh-huh.

are you stupid or some shit ? Obama is a fascist, problem is you think fascists are some right winged faggots who sieg heil infront of mirror every morning

Try again olaf.

I should know what fascism is, because I am one.
There is no one on the American political scene right now who is a fucking fascist. The only person who comes close is Dickie Spencer, and he doesn't count. You're a moron who doesn't know what fascism is. Have another (You).

I didn't say anything about deserving to go extinct, you just clearly admit Germany lost, but somehow try to rationalize losing doesn't actually mean losing. The "Right side of history" shit is nonsense, and might doesn't automatically make right, but they lost the fight, plain and simple.
Also Germany didn't lose "a battle," they lost the war. A world war. Both of them in fact. Sorry if that upsets you, if it makes you feel any better, murrica hasn't won half the wars they claim to have either.

Gas yourself commie kikenigger. All the different boards on fullchan are simply Holla Forums's different hobbies, including Holla Forums.

what does that make /int/ then?

This is a thread shilling for Horizon Zero Dawn and has that utter shithead Spoony in the OP. It somehow reaches over 260 replies.
Shitposting has gone too far. It's time to stop.

Well yes, you could play an instrument or something, but why change if you're enjoying yourself? We only have 1 life after all, being productive is only what makes you happy.

I do both, plus movie Sundays.

i'll admit i like some of the ideas behind horizon but my roommate got it and it just looks like a fucking drag to play

i'll borrow it from him and see what the deal is but i'm getting sick of fucking big-ass open worlds

So is it worth it?

No, she's ugly to me too

Fascists where some Italian dudes that made their dictatorship and said "we wuz romanz n sheeeiit".
Nazism and fascism is not the same, you dumb nigger. Also Obama is not a fascist. Go back to Holla Forums.
Is this b8?

meat

But you lot are a majority in this context.
Glad you admit you're wrong.

Still haven't got the hang of that reading comprehension thing, huh bud?
He doesn't mean the opinions of the majority are wrong, he means that most people's individual opinions, as in the vast majority of discrete opinions, are wrong.

I like this shitposter. He isn't too lazy to put a little effort into his work.

BRAVO NOLAN

Every game does shit others done before. That doesn't make them bad.

Which pretty much amounts to the same thing. If 9999 hold the same (wrong opinion) individually.
So its goes like this;

10000000 normalfags: SKYRIM IS BEST GAME EVAR!

A lot of a Holla Forumstards: Skyrim is the biggest shit ever, majority is wrong.

Me (and a few others): Both of you faggots are wrong, your local majority is wrong.

With practice comes excellence. All we do around here is shitpost anyway.

Sorry pal, but you forgot to show me where I was slobbering over a game. Have another go :^)
except everyone doesn't have the same opinion, so that doesn't work.
boy you sure are smart user

how do you know it's shit before researching it?

Opinion instantly discarded.

screencaps of this?

Mango

Does anyone have the webm of the shit stealth?

The truth is usually between two extremes.
If one guy gives a game 1/10 and another 10/10, both are usually overly-emotional and untrustworthy.

I happen to like that gif. Got a problem with that?

funny you talk about them
now im generalising, i heard the jews infiltrated the arabs and by arabs i mean the saudis, along time agon. so much so that the suadi royal family have family ties with various jewish families. i wish i had proof to support my claims but i didnt save the source. its an interesting thought though and goes with what the jews normally do anyway. ie infiltrate and breed with the leaders of a people.

Your "normalfags" are actually just burgerkids. The european market is open to new designa and challeging games. It's the americans that have short attention span and crave flashy and meaningless shit that make them feel like silverster stallone. I've never met more jealous, petty, simple and competitive people as the americans.

OP of course.

This is the curse of western games. If it was made in the east then the only fix it needs is lewds for it to be the best game.

Because all black women are good for is shitting out children (and abusing or killing them), and being violently irrational.

were those story leaks true?

from the vids I only found that she really was a clone