Rising Storm 2

So the 5th wave of the Beta has ended, what did everyone think of it?

Someone say something about tripwires?

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

MAAAAAAAADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

OOOO THAT RED WHITE AND BLUE

I refuse to play their shit after what they've done to RO1.

Nothing since I still didn't get a fucking key.

lol it aint me

Isn't there a better 'nam game coming out soon?

All AROUND ME FAMILIAR FACES, WORN OUT PLACES

PEOPLE TALKING WITHOUT SPEAKING

Really? I was kinda looking forward to this game, I'll guess I will have to give it a miss now.

Who cares, i just want to play geme, i dont give a shit about devs policies

But you can't play the game if all the servers are banned for having "wrong" opinions.

I think a mod team got fucked by tripwire and they are making their own nam game now.

Were, In Country is dead.

Has there been a single case where Tripwire has actually enforced the "don't hurt people's feefees" line in their ToS? What makes you think it's not just the same as "or in case of an act of God" kind of deal to cover their bases from Americans and their suing nature?

WAAAAAAKE ME UP INSIIIIIDE

Bullshit! Give me proof!

it's shit

Yeah,

I'm sure you or the original poster have a source right? Someone just going "lol they banned a server because shitlibs" means fuck all.

I liked it. It had a few bugs but it ran pretty well. I'll probably get it because I'm not a huge faggot who gets mad because developers say stupid shit and I just want to play fun games.

Tripwire isn't developing the game, antimatter is.

It shows too, there's actually some creative game ideas thrown in here without Tripwires "well if it doesnt crash it should be good" approach to game design.

well shit

Look at the post above, Tripwire is just publishing the game.

So i wont get banned for calling people ingame fucking vietnam shits?

Are you saying they don't have massive involvement and publishers don't influence games at all you fucking retard.

I've been doing that a lot in game calling people niggers and kikes and no faggoty mod has told me to do otherwise

It means the game will be fun but the management of it will be done by tripwire

I'd say the problem isn't that Tripwire can't make fun games. They've done it before and even KF2 or RO2 (in the state it's in atm) are pretty decent games deep down but bad business decisions are what drove them to the ground.

This game feels really similar to Bad Company 2, anyone get this feel?

I'm sorry for being retarded. I'm completely done with TWI now though, they can make the best game ever but they won't see a cent from me.

If you ignore the shit and slow dev cycle, the poor marketing and whatever microtransactions they added, what's wrong with the core game?

It's pretty fun. No hope of returning to classic RO gameplay though.

KF2 is a lot of fun. Some of the most satisfying shotguns in any modern game.