Am I Doomed for All Eternity?

I was gaming all of my life up until the Repetitive Strain Injury that crippled my hands.

Is there any new tech that allows for hand(less) gaming? Any upcoming tech?

There's something that lets you control with your mouth, but I forget what it was called. It's useful for games like Diablo

I think you should be more concerned with the muscular atrophy problem you appear to have user, healthy people don't get repetitive strain injuries from light muscle activity like playing videogames, you get that shit from like, warehouse/moving work.

should have done your stretches

Kamar-Taj, dude

lol'd

i didn't even like that movie but still lol'd

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Who are you, that do not know your history?

first time i've posted here, not going to lie. not going to be swayed by your edge either, brolord.

Play DDR fagit.

once the EMP bomb hits your lack of internet history will leave you egoless.

BOOOOOM

Play League of Faggots for the rest of your life or you could buy one of those mouth controllers

I'd let you use your mouth on my joystick, user!

Just do some stretches, faggot. If that doesn't fix it get surgery done. RSI and Carpal Tunnel don't have to be permanent conditions.

The technology do exist, but you are better off strapping a mouse on your hand to be honest

Out of curiosity, how are you typing this?

Okay seriously, either learn the culture of the imageboard your'e on or get the fuck out.

RSI and carpal isn't perma, cosmo.

kill yourself you fat NEET fuck. Who gets RWI from a mouse?

fuck off

And the last. Leave.

you should probably lurk more before posting. there's a reason the people are so hostile, it's to scare off redditors and faggots

Fresh off the reddit boat, eh? Lurk more you fucking faggot and fit in. We do not appreciate our culture being ruined by fags who are too stupid or lazy to take the three weeks to fucking act properly.

You faggots are insufferable I swear to god.