What I Played/Expected Thread?

Post em.

Any NOA localized game with text
Zelda Wind Waker

You have shit taste.

It's literally skyrim bruh.

It's like you didn't even notice how Grigori said "pick up the arms, Arisen" literally after the opening cutscene.

But OP, that shit got old years ago.

When the heat death of the universe arrives these will just be floating in a big ball though empty space and eventually, after trillions of years, enter a new universe somehow and will pass a star close enough to get locked into it's orbit and eventually new life will emerge in the form of Vinyl Pop! people.

I don`t get it

the screenshot is from skyrim.

he's trying to accuse dragon's dogma of being the worst game ever made.

I get that it was completely overhyped by sonýggers, but it's still fun, at least the first playthrough, which is already a lot more than you can say about Skyrim. Would probably actually be great if more than half the features planned actually made it into the game.

Exactly the same here. Combat felt way too slow.

related

Why is it so hard for you niggers to make some of these without vomiting a billion pictures expressing the same goddamn meaning in the What I Got part, just look at

it's not tha hard
Even at least attempted at dividing the What I Got panel into four separate quarters

: You know it's true. ^)

anyone got the template?

It was a multiplat release you retard

Doesn't invalidate my statement.
The game was also less well received by 360 users while they didn't represent as many users on halfchan.

I'm sorry, Holla Forums.

is it even up for debate anymore?

Fucking checked

Fuck Holla Forums. Undertale was a genuinely good game.

Hating a game because of the people that like it is fucking stupid.

I'll admit Undertale was pretty decent. I liked most of it, and if it never blew up like it did I wouldn't hate it as much.

Sure, I'll be a faggot for a bit.

You are late.

I would kill to have that visual novel fully translated.

Who told you to rape the image with compression?

mspaint or bust nigger.

If you're going to edit with pleb software, at least do it properly and save the image as .png to avoid shitty .jpg artifacts.

Honestly I didn't really like Dragons Dogma either, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's Skyrim tier.

I got more of a Dragon Age vibe.

Good point, I could have and should have been more diligent there.

This is pretty spot on. I'll just save this and reuse it for another thread and no one believes the game is good despite being so.

Not at all

Cancer

Accurate

Someone else played yu-no?

The DS games were better than these new ones.

you could also put an image of undertale at "what I got"

still haven't beat this game. like 80 hours in

fuck tomb of giants though

Forgot to add

Well there's always some failure, always some flaw, isn't that what they call Murphy's law? But male genitalia, is where I draw the line! Besides…

…hers is bigger than mine

i still can't believe there's people out there who actually believe the dark souls is hard meme.

It's a shame that OneShot didn't get all the praise it deserves instead of undershill..

it's hard for dumb people

certain bosses can be annoying depending on your build.

I played some Bloodborne and Dark Souls and they are challenging games. They are definitely not as awfully easy as most of the modern games, but they aren't unreasonably hard. If you have moderate skill at games, you will just have to learn a bit of timing and enemy patterns, and with a bit of excercise, you should find that the games aren't really that hard.

Please excuse the shitty oc
This computer only has mspaint and the mouse is dying

Speaking of lightning.

Impressive.

user Undertale at least had gameplay, Undertale at least had an ending.

lmao

FYI, Holla Forums, we're being raided by Tumblr/Reddit

lel

Great shot, kameraden.

There you go.

Someone actually played Starlancer other than me?

Of fucking course you fucking autist played the novel with the shittier alchemist sprites, newfag

This shit is why Holla Forumsirgins shouldn't never read anything with too much text, it's way too much for the poor bastards to process. And also why kinetic visual novels shouldn't count as videogames neither.

:^)

that game got taken off the steam store

Propably going to get put back soon since it was taken down due to a bullshit copyright claim or something.

And its still better than Infinite Warfare.

is it really that good? I've looked at it on steam and it has pretty lukewarm reviews.

10/10

Who the hell buys funko pops? I see them everywhere but I have never seen one person buy them or know anyone who owns one.

boogie2988

You can't know that before playing, I have a hunch that lots of people got the spoiler and felt motivated to play it just to see how it played out, including myself.

There is some cosmic horror in that? Damn, I dismissed that game because of SJW devs.
Should I actually play it?

OC

Don't, it's underplayed and very VERY poorly written.

user the bottom screenshot isn't edited

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OF==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OF==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
F TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
F TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

KEK has spoken

Yeah sure.

Who is the beer guy?

speaking of bugs

If I were a mod, I would make it a rule that any fag who loads the "what I got" section with more than 1 thing would get banned for a month. It would be a disclaimer added to the beginning of the thread every time. It's like most of you niggers have absolutely ZERO sense of comedic brevity.

That's how you know OP is an oldfag. Let us bask in his greatness and count out lucky stars we are in his presence.

We appreciate your comedic expertise, but some people are in this to actually describe games instead of fishing for (you)s.

Some fresh OC for you.

You seem slightly annoyed user, are you okay?

I enjoyed it quite a bit, it plays more like a tabletop game than anything else, but it's fun

:)

Man I remember when Payday 2 came out. Fuck, I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I was.

At least the DLC unlocker exists

Why would you expect SMTxFE to be a hybrid of Fire Emblem Awakening and Persona 4 and then get upset when it turns out Tokyo Mirage Sessions is "weebshit"?
Is this image a joke?

Here's a new one and a some reposts.

Lurk more! His games appear on this board from time to time.

Bad influence and lack of quality control.

Yeah. Might have been mostly a walking simulator but it did everything Undertale did, but actually good. Except the combat, since Oneshot didn't have combat, and Undershit's Danmaku RPG system is actually kind of cool. Like if THAT were expanded on in a game free of everything else in undertale it'd be fantastic.

real version

Only one in the thread that I really liked.

>tfw you'll never get another Troika game

do you really get cucked by every grill in that game?

vidya related

I wish I could make this two years ago.

It could have been worse. The Steam version has the poverty-ass pachislot sprites. Steam Higurashi's new sprites are fine, though.

I fucking wish.

Except for open world instead of diablo 1 styled dungeons it's pretty much another PSO1 through and through.
You're even playing as a cast basically

Oh Reddit, you always crack me up.

Did the thread 404

MGS2 was pretty good though.

Anyone have the Far Cry 2 one?

This one?

Where's the template?

Is it any good? I thought it being an ubisoft franchise it must have sucked.

Ubisoft is ass, but fc2 and blood dragon are worth playing.

FC2 has all of the typical problems of Ubishit games but also has some redeeming features and actually isn't too bad if you're hard-up for open-world shooters. It also has a top-tier map editor that's probably more fun than the actual game in the long run.

Did localization remove something from Wind Waker?

Of all the stupid faggot things you could do, you choose to use a fucking rock instead of a hammer.

Similar. The one I'm thinking of had the "expected" part as a pic of a paintballer hiding in a bush, while the "got" part was several pictures of forests burning down with a transparent image of a marine with the thousand yard stare imposed on top of them.

These threads are always a fucking mess, but these are fun to make.

I have a bunch I can make but they take too long. Like 20 minutes + each.

Second one is still accurate with the batshit story, it's fucking lucky that the gameplay is so good.

Sqeenix gas a tendency of making gay ass looking cuhrayzee games.

I don't even know why the fuck you guys post this shit anymore. They don't even mean anything anymore and the only people getting satisfaction is the poster because they want to share their dogshit OC. Seriously what the fuck are you even trying to do?

End yourself reddit bitch

One of the best games for gameboy, and the music was better than it needed to be, but seeing the AI take its time deciding where to fire…

Your comment would still apply to the linear template. This is not some kind of high fucking art being desecrated.

Yeah, and consequentially the rules are pretty goddamn simple - one image for what you played, one image for what you expected and one for what you got. People who make a massive collage at the bottom are missing the entire fucking point, which is to humorously and concisely sum up their experience with the game in one contextualized image. Bending the rules to improve the joke is something that you can get away with from time to time but by and large you are a tremendous boy-molesting fruit if you use more than three images in total.

Not to defend the whiny little bitch but, isn't the express purpose of sage to stop an otherwise irrelevant or unimportant comment from not bumping the thread as you don't think it would be polite to push the thread back up when you aren't really contributing anything?
He should still really seriously consider sudoku though.

I disagree. Multiple images is way of expression too, they don't fit in "what I expected" but for "what I got" part they do very well when you want to express greater impact like if you got something way over what you were expecting. I see no fucking way to describe EDF 4.1 with single image, it's impossible, starship_troopers.jpg is simply not enough to convey the madness happening there. The same way you can use large white space with small, well cropped image to show lack of everything. The problem with multiple images are faggots that fill everything simply because they can fill everything without any impact or conveying idea.

must be a pretty gud game

To actually contribute this time, you're definitely missing the point.
Remember: 'Brevity is the soul of wit.'

You sound like britbong scoffing at people unable to understand your classic humor. It doesn't work that way, user.

Oh sorry, I guess jokes are only funny if you spend an excessive amount of time lingering on an obvious and dull punchline with the express intent of boring your readers to death, because otherwise you're an old fart and will get callied all sorts of meanie meme-insults.
Well I don't want to have that happen to me, so I've gone ahead and reworked the phrase to better suit your tastes and better help old losers like me understand the LBGT forward-thinking marxist youth of tomorrow:
Remember 'B^U is the soul of wit'

Also, fuck you you underaged mouth breathing retard.

Can you rephrase that in a briefer and therefore wittier manner?

No, because it doesn't work that way user.

Thanks for proving my point fams

oops

Said the fag who didn't even get that 05c5a8 was mocking him.

A couple old ones.

cave story is still fucking on point. Holy shit, do you feel like you can facefuck god when you get the golden ending

>"Did you know that Jenka had a brother?"

Gas the Gnomes, race war now.

>A brief response
中出しの気持ち良ささ*
(*TL note: Keikaku Doori)

And?

You're missing the point. Nobody expect for 05c5a8 is mocking you because of the point you made. I'm mocking you only because you didn't see his mockery.

This is so simple yet so accurate

Jesus are you actually stupid or something? Next time I'll make sure to put some :^) in all my posts so my intent is 100% obvious and completely impossible to miss, since apparently satire and irony are impossible for you to grasp without having a visual indicator next to them. To explain it outright to you, the post was deliberately lenghtened further than it needed, to exemplify just how unfunny being verbose is, so a single line mocking response is the perfect follow-up to it. Gosh, I thought attaching a buckley comic to this would make it totally clear, should I just have scrapped all subtlety and posted the WORDS WORDS WORDS edit?

I won't deny that I was angry though, and;
was said totally in earnest, although the change in tone should have been a pretty clear indicator about the lack of earnestness in the rest of the post. I'm not going to try and claim that that was just ironical, or 'pretending to be retarded' as you might know it, so you're more than welcome to call me triggered/autistic/faggot/retarded on that.

I hope that clears things up for you a little bit, and if you are just baiting me for responses you've done a very good job of playing a convincing idiot.

You seem angry user, I think you should calm down a bit.

(Checked)
(You)+1 ;)

I don't know he got quads, I think he wins

Losing to quads isn't a bad way to go, if it was just some piddly little dubs though I'd probably off myself

I have no idea what's going on in that image. Is it good? bad? I mostly enjoyed the climbing in the previous game. And the title should be I came here to kill fucking everyone with a single wooden arrow

It's been a while since I saw someone getting wrecked so badly in an anonymous internet argument.

Payday2 was fun for a while but the bullshit stacked too high and it all fell apart. Doing a gimick melee build and Techforcer meta build getting 300 kills on Hoxton breakout were great.

As much as I wish I had enough friends to DLC unlocker with OverKike added in to much crap meant to "balance" a fucking PVE game that it still wouldn't even be fun to get back into. Not to mention all the goofy mods I had installed

Play WOTS3.

I don't know weather you're misinterpreting my post but I loved WotS4, it's just that I very early on learned that the legsweep unlocked move on the second default moveset cannot be blocked by anything, can be spammed indefinitely, and does a ridiculous amount of damage making it extremely overpowered and difficult to stop using, hence the guilt and appropriate karate kid image.

I played WotS3 and found it worse in almost every way except insta-kill mode which was so good that for the life of me I can't understand why they didn't include it in 4.

notice a few mistakes.

didn't read; still calling you a faggot though
lol

my face when I see someone else posting about steins gate on Holla Forums

Who'd have guessed.
Really though, that applies to the written medium, not pictures. Any kind of experience with comedic comics or cartoons will tell you a lot of humor is stuffed and hidden in small details for the reader to notice later on. Either learn that nothing is neatly encapsulated in simple truisms, or show off your fine arts degree somewhere else.

MAHO BEST GIRL

Can't be fucked to make a picture and words are less memetastic and work better anyway but I played Deus Ex Human Revolution (for about an hour). It's been 6 years since that game came out and man it must've aged like milk because I remember people going crazy over it. Never played it before and felt like playing something cyberpunky and sci-fi and man was I disappointed. The game looks like garbage - models, animation the gold tint on everything - and the voice acting is terrible. Can't say anything about the story because I didn't play for long but even when it was released I don't remember people going crazy over the story and I remember the pick A, B or C ending which is always a sign of quality. The gameplay from moving to shooting feels so bland it's almost worse than if it were actually bad. I all the third person shit form the cover system and to the takedowns. The energy bar systems seems stupid as fuck and makes non-lethal gameplay a chore (though I understand that they had to do it because of the lacking AI) and going lethal just seems boring when you sit behind cover and the AI is being stupid as fuck.

The world seems to be nothing but vents and computers behind doors with keylocks and the passwords are usually about 5 feet from the place where you need them. The hacking minigame seems really simple and, like most hacking minigames, boring. There's a ton of flavor text everywhere but it seems like they went hard with quantity over quality. Really expected something that would get me right from the start. Some sort of story impact or hook or the gameplay feeling good. Instead I got an opening sequence where some cunt apparently got killed and then I spent 6 months in a coma and now I'm over here killing some niggers in a factory. Bonus points for the authentic we wuz speak though.

Did I miss something or was this game's release a case of baby's first "open level" game? When I look up what people think about the game on forums and shit, most of the ones who like it seem to preface their opinion with something like "this is my first deus ex game" which makes me just think it's a case of a streamlined sequel to an actually good game and people going apeshit over it because they don't know it's been done better before.

I can relate.

Hello mister Wilde, your text is exactly why we are using images.

Yeah I figured people in this thread would be too ADHD to bother reading about opinions rather than being ebin memers. Guess that's how cuckchanners are.

As was already mentioned - brevity is the soul of wit. ADHD has nothing to do with it.
Also bumpoi

No idea why you'd come to a template thread to dump a few paragraphs on a game you've played recently and then get upset when nobody pays attention. You could have easily made your own thread or one of those "Stop. Post thoughts about games you've played recently" threads where everybody writes at length about what they've played

Such promise.

Wait, the waifu game cucks you?

I think a few things would be okay. This is fine
This is not

westerners can't make games, keep this in mind

Anime will never be art, cry more weeb

It's merely ok, saving point being the music and the final boss messing with the 4th wall.

okaki

Got my cape, fuck that faction

Yeah I'm sick of people saying this was a good game. It was annoying and boring fetch quests the whole time where you dreaded battles because of all the backtracking and trial and error needed to progress. It wasn't fun in the least.

Th-thanks, i really wanted a reminder

holy shit

Bump

Nigga, making image would probably take two times less time than writing all that shit.

anyone got one for elite dangerous?