Is the German news media just as Anti-gaming and gamers as the U.K. And Australian mainstream media?

Is the German news media just as Anti-gaming and gamers as the U.K. And Australian mainstream media?

MAYENSTREEM METEOR

The media has always been anti-vidya.
All that shit.

CARING
ABOUT
MAINSTREAM
MEDIA
GOYS WILL NEVER LEARN

There are no such thing as Germany anymore.

God damn, once one of the most industrialized nations at the dawn of the 20th century, and the same nation that took over Europe in only 3 years? It's almost as pathetic as the UK. At least Finland, Estonia and the slavshit nations are not that badly cucked, right?

For what purpose?

Why are anime girls eating so cute?

Everyone is cucked at this point

Making fun of PJW is left-twitter tier. He's been old news forever

You can't just declare everything fake news!

You're fake news.

Was extremeXXX ghostbusters worth the wait?

VERY fake news.

It's ok. More of the same, I guess.

Are jews just as evil as other jews? The answer is yes.

Name me one honest, reliable source of news.

it's Zone, what did you expect

Its already out.

Holla Forums please go

My dog. Never lies he does.

Its 16 minutes long

are you fucking new? germany has always been rough on video games. go back to halfchan Holla Forums and stay there

Where the fuck do you live that jews aren't the worst people in your country? India, China, Africa?

What next? Australia has retarded censorship policies?

link please?

Found the bathroom shitter shill.
Streets are more hygienic. Pick the best between these 2:
Bathrooms are for washing hands and showering.

I used to be super into Left 4 Dead, and I thought it was hilarious how censored the Australian version was where the bodies of zombies disappeared before they even hit the fucking ground.

According to that chart, the world is late for a jew purge. We should start it.

see pic

Hopefully this one will do the trick.

I think they switched from "video gämes make you X" to "beware of the internet it's addictive!" but then again I don't watch Lügenpresse, they are disgusting and need to be trashed like the entire government.

Nah, I think the media wants people hooked on the internet and social media. Keeps people predictable and easy to control, especially when they so willingly surrender their privacy and liberty for convenience.

Could be, really I just turn that shit off wherever I go to get 4 minutes of not being reminded in what state this country is.

That's where you're wrong kiddo…

Australian media doesn't really hate games that much.

Only examples pointed to are R-rated games and Hotline Miami 2, yet there's not many good R-rated games, let alone ones that you can't just pirate as they were released 10 years ago, and Hotline Miami 2 devs said we could pirate if we wanted and went to KAT to give tech support.

The media rarely even talks about games, unless it's the ABC, government funded left-wing media group who whinge every few weeks about kids not going outside, then have 5 articles in a row about kids being injured/killed in various accidents or crimes while out of the house.

Rest of the country doesn't care and everyone plays video games if they're under 40, with a lot of older people playing them too.

I've found infowars to be pretty spot-on