The villian is a woman

Any games actually do this? Bonus points if it is the accepted canon.

Catherine?

I think I heard something about it being the case in Ar Tonelico 3, though I might be wrong.

Real life.

heh, and alimony is the secret final boss.

FTFY

How do you beat alimony? I keep running from it but it always catches up.

Yeah, but the one who gets fucked up is gonna be you.

Usually when the scenario is like that the girl is ugly,fat, annoying and usually all 3 combined.
Fat ugly chick I didn't bone went ballistic on me and tried to turn my friends on me.
The cuck friends spend weeks arguing with me over why I didn't bone her.
arguments such as: she is ugly, fat with a shit character were not accepted
The one argument that was accepted was that we had very different tastes in hobbies.
Naturally her words on how much I loved her were immediately accepted, but mine were not. It was like arguing with a BBC reporter.

Stella Glow.

Every monster girl games?

File for bankruptcy, join the JUSTice League of Alimony and star in Bollywood films.

Sounds like you need better friends tbh m8

Time to get better "friends" then.

You wouldn't bone the earth.

Nigger why the fuck are you arguing with your "friends" about not wanting to bone a whale? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm more confused as to why his friend's thought it was acceptable to tell him who he should and shouldn't fuck, beyond a couple of jokes.

Fucking Alma.

"Friends" like to fuck over your life and pair you up with shit people. Actual friends would joke about you chickening out but wouldn't let you fuck a whale outside joking.

Got rid of the most annoying one. Distanced another. Left the more loyal one.

Imagine you are friends with 3 couples. And the girls from the couples know a single girl. They immediately try to hook you up regardless of how bad her body or character is.
They wind up your friends and your friends wind you up with accusations of virginity.

We just went out for some beers and the fucks brought it up and wouldn't let go. 2 guys constantly talking about sex with that whale and one being quiet.
Guess what, the 2 were with the girlfriends closest to the whale.
Fuck couple cliques and most of all fuck cliques of women. Common sense does not work there. I'd rather take my chances solo over being a sacrifice at the altar of lard.

You should of told them that being sluts takes away their only value in this world.

Good choice, m8.

Hyrule Warriors, Sorta?

Cia just wanted Links dong

It is like you didn`t keep only a few but good friends.

All the trouble in Hyrule Warriors could have been avoided if Link just doinked the villain, Shia or whatever, but NOOO it's not right to show the protagonist romancing anyone but Princess Zelda who I don't think we've even saw kiss on the fucking screen at all.

The Underdark section of BG2, kinda. A Hunt Through the Dark NWN module has your team being led against their will on a suicide mission and iirc you get to bone the group's leader should you do her bidding. Valsharess in HOTU also, but I think she dies before you get chance to do the do. These depend on whether you consider Drow to always be villains, though. Also maybe KOTOR, though the boning takes place before Bastilla becomes a villain. VTMB, depending on who you consider to be the villain. There's also that bandit sidequest for female players in Morrowind, though he's not a main villain. Alpha Protocol, again, depending on who you consider the villain. You can romance the villain in PSP version of Persona 3 if female. ME2 has you working with the villains, and you can fuck one and turn them to your side - also has a non-standard game over where fucking a sociopath results in your death. GTA4 side mission has you screwing some sort of cop. Pretty sure you can fuck Stephen Fry's character in Fable 2/3, can't remember which, though he's not a main villain. That's all I can think of.

They were implied to have kissed at the end of Zeldo 2

Alma did nothing wrong.

Alma did one thing wrong. She didn't stay a loli.

Vivec would bang you regardless your gender… i guess…

What's up with huge man hands?

Why don't you just ask which game satisfies your tsundere fetish?

She didn't save Becket from Fettel.