River City Ransom Underground

So this just came out yesterday and I've actually been in the mood for a beat 'em up for a while and I've never played the first one despite hearing that its one of the best in its genre, but the question is; Has anyone gotten it? Is it shit?

Or am I just better off emulating the first one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56g3htalSog
youtube.com/watch?v=f8fTAln6baY
youtube.com/watch?v=QqPj5LH7BH0
youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg
twitter.com/BannonRudis/status/836489292994101249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still waiting on a pirated version. I don't trust the devs just yet not to fuck this up. If it's as good as it looks and there's truly no SJW bullshit in it, I'll overlook the fake 8bit aesthetic and consider giving them some of my dollarydoos.

Huh.

I'm gonna grab it on steam as soon as I return from work. It look way overly animated for a river city ransom game and the OG guys look way too different than I expect them to look like when they're old

I'm enjoying it so far, I've met 3 glitches though.

So far I'd say it's a pretty good sequel The map is non linear and loops back in on itself at points, I don't recall the original on Nes doing that, just having sections where it split off from the main map. The pixel art and animation is really nice, it's somewhat reminiscent of the original and Nes games in general but there are way too many colours on screen at once, at least Shovel Knight made it look believable by using as few colours as possible. The game has 4 player online, local and lan, which is great, if you goys want to be a good goyim like me we can play together.

I like Genzoman, at least post the games official poster, I don't have it in higher resolution but now I kind of wish I brought a print of the poster if such a thing was available.

I just grabbed the first related image of google that had the name in it and a decent resolution but whatever.

Maybe I'll pick it up after I get a few more people's verdicts because otherwise after seeing gameplay of it, RCSU actually looks pretty rad.

Too many faggots and niggers in you shitty clone to want to play $15 for your game. I am going to pirate the game and I hope you get Aids.

Make sure to post it in the share thread once you get it.

Overdesigned and overanimated characters that look nothing like the originals.
I'll buy that for a 0.01$ humble tip.

I recognize that art style, I didn't know the artist was a fan of old-school beat'em-ups.

I've been playing the beta for awhile since I backed it on Kickstarter (yeah, I know - it was before MN9 taught us not to do that.)

It's good, but has a bunch of weird elements to it that make it feel… off. Trying to play it like a regular Kunio-kun game will cause pain and confusion.
Notably: there are now a LOT more buttons (Jump, Grab, Punch, Kick, Block and Special). Pushing Punch and Kick together DOESN'T make you jump, and you have to push the Grab button to pick up weapons - which are also useless now, as they made attacking with them really slow and don't let you run with them. Picking up enemies and throwing them is nowhere near as satisfying as it used to be. In fact, the grab button in general should just never be touched, as its primary function is to put your character into a really lengthy vulnerable animation that just begs for the enemies to murder you.
The physics are close enough to RCR that the bits that are wrong feel REALLY wrong. Your characters don't jump right - they fall much too fast. It's not as bad as the difference between Castlevania and Akamajou Succubus, but it's close. Jumpkicking people is almost impossible, not least because some characters don't even HAVE an action in midair if you push kick. Things also don't bounce/slide quite the way they used to - don't expect to be able to trashcan juggle enemies.

You CAN beat the crap out of enemies once you get started, but even that's a little weird - they seem to have been inspired by 1v1 fighting games like Street Fighter, where there are canned combos that only work when you are actually hitting someone … so pressing punch-punch-kick does something COMPLETEY DIFFERENT with totally different timing if you are hitting something compared to if you aren't.
Weirdly, they DID carry over some of the problems from RCR, like stat boosting requiring you to eat items from shops with no idea of which stats they'll boost.
Also, using items now requires you to cycle through a menu at the top of the screen using L1 and L2 without pausing the game.
Oh, and the music is absolutely nothing to write home about. Don't let the teaser trailer with the classic RCR boss music fool you - that song isn't in the game, and none of the music is anywhere near as good as the NES original.

Despite all this, it's still a fun game - beating up hordes of enemies and eating food (all of which seems to have unique flavour text when you consume it) is fun, and the fact that it's actually set 25 years after the original game is also a really nice touch, especially when you visit the original neighbourhood and it's all run down.

Generally, it feels like a really well intentioned mess where the ambition of the developers was larger than their abilities - but there are definitely flashes of brilliance in there. It's definitely worth buying on sale, at the very least. But don't go into it expecting it to play anything like RCR, or you'll be disappointed.

It's really weird that such a thing needs to be said about a CY+2 game being made to mimic a game made 25 years ago for a system with barely any computing power.

There's no reason they couldn't have made a perfect match for the original physics of the Kunio/RCR games.

PASS

Very true.
I think the problem lies in that they were trying to "improve" them, and ended up making the game less fun as a result. The KS forums were full of people complaining about the incredibly long grab animation, but the devs were convinced that grabs would be too OP otherwise.
It seems that they were more concerned with "balance" than "fun", and that kinda spoiled things. Part of what made the original RCR such a joy was how broken the physics engine could get … I remember wonderful things like maxing out kick power, kicking a trashcan at someone and killing them instantly, then laughing as it bounced off them and killed me in one shot too. Or getting your throw stat so high you could kill someone by throwing brass knuckles at them from 200 feet away. Or standing on a tire, having your buddy pick it up and throw it, and then rolling down the street kicking people.
Nothing like that seems possible in the new one, and that's sad.

wew

Well that's a damned shame. I was willing to overlook the various flaws if the core gameplay was at least as good as the original RCR.. but seems like they fucked up hard.

So Kunio-kun thread?

Huh? Why did it need to be kickstarted? It's not like it was a dead series at any point. In fact they've still been making them at regular intervals.

Of all the problems with games now days one of the worst is the obsession with "balance". Just look at what that shit has done to fighting games.

Both of these are promotional art, Genzoman also did the character art for Double Dragon Neon.

Sage for liberal bullshit.

That's because it's not a Kunio-kun game, it's an indie studio that bought the River City Ransom license to make a sequel to it.

So is Street Fighter 3rd Strike a bad fighting game because Chun Li is the best character

do you even understand the reality of racial differences?

Nothing was ever made better by adding niggers to it.

Even if you're a racist you know that's a false statement.

Not unless we're talking about mass graves.

Are you really being this fucking dense, or would you rather Moon Man Doom have you kill whiteys.

Yellow is a color

Chun isn't Japanese also

Is the cover art drawn by the guy who did the cover for Double Dragon Neon?
First I've heard of this game but I've only ever played the one on NES, going to check it out before I decide to buy/wait for a pirated version.

white is a color to you dumb chimp. And Chun Li is clearly aesthetically causation as it true of all women in Anime.

Yes.

Technically it's not. White is an absence of color.

Not an excuse, still Chinese.

That's black you stupid nigger. White is the mixture of all colors.

Chinese women can be hot. Nigger women are disgusting apes.

You mean black, dumbass.
White is all the colors, black is none.

White light is literally all colors, why do you think you get a rainbow from sending white light through a prism?

For some reason I was thinking in terms of paint and not light, and got it switched around.

I've heard there was a 3ds remake of the first game in Japan only.

Caucasian people don't have white skin

She's really not

How is the chimp you posted any better?

No you're right she looks exactly like leslie jones

The average black woman does not have good aesthetics. Harambe is closer to average than the girl you posted.
t. someone who lived in a black area for about a year

no white is the reflection of all light which is why it is not as thermal conductive of heat. White is all wavelengths of "colors" light.

She still ostensibly looks like a white women. Where as the nigger character will always look like a Monkey. More importantly Chines are still superior to apes.

that gorilla is fucking disgusting. Also spoiler that shit bestiality is nsfw.

Why do Nigger-Americans obsessively use the incorrect racial term "Caucasian" so often?

Niggers are born narcissists and tend to use big words they heard from whitey and don't really understand the meaning of to appear intelligent.

Wow really 3DPD is shit huh

Didn't know

Pathetic

"White" isn't a race

It would have been easier for you to just say "I hate street fighters" instead what ever you want to call this. In any case, can't talk about video game because of identity politics. Thank god for refugees.

Niggers aren't human.

Bump in the hopes that this doesn't turn out to be complete shit.

The only thing about this creature that can be said to be more attractive than your average nigger is her hair, which was specifically styled to mimic Caucasian hair. You oil drilling reject.

"That" isn't an argument.

Chun Li was designed from the ground up to give impressionable young boys yellow fever.

Neither is "black", but it's easier to say that than say the huge fucking list of african ethnicites.

did anybody in here try the new River City/Kunio Game on 3DS? from what i've seen, it's the same game (physics-wise), but remade with uglier 2.5 D Graphics, new towns, and possibly new content, but i can't judge too hard/in-depth since i haven't played it. if you have played it, do you think it is worse or better than the new PC game?

craaaaaaawling iiiiiin my skiiiiin

Yeah give lesie jones a perm and she'd look good

That's why I said Caucasian shitheels

I didn't even know the game was in development, hopefully it's not completely shit and can do justice to the charm of the originals.

And this is a problem why?

Except the average white woman looks pretty okay, whatever other 3DPD problems they might have.

t. kike

Never said it was. Can't hate everything.

Sure

Okay so this guy is white right

yes its a race, its not an ethnicity. At least understand the distinction.

what the fuck are your talking about? How does acknowledging that the Cartoon of Chun Li being attractive and acknowledging the reality that Chimpanzees are not human have anything to do with politics?

But that's incorrect and makes you sound ignorant as fuck (which you are)

10 dollars or fuck you.

White means Caucasian ethnicity not color of skin, retard. Black means African ethnicity but their skin is brown. You do not live on this planet, reptilian.

Scroll up. It's got deep flaws in the combat and physics system that make it less fun to play than the original NES game.

Can you not count how many characters are in

In game she doesn't look white

[Citation Needed]

You implied it, not me. That guy still isn't white. Race is not based on skin color

remember when we could discuss video games without threads turning into a race war? Those were the days.

You can always play the two fan translated SNES games. No animals there.

I said Caucasian originally christfag

Sadly, no, I can't remember.

Identity politics have ruined fucking everything. Rivers of anal blood spout because one of the characters in the game is a black woman oh lawdy

Read IDs, nigger. I came here cause I saw Chun Li.

Albino negroes are actually an argument against race being purely skin-deep. Congrats, you played yourself.

You should really go back to 4chan.

You should really go back to 4chan.

I'm literally shaking right now.

That's what I was trying to prove?

Just read the original posterino

>Caucasian people don't have white skin

Can we just stop derailing these fucking threads with your identity politics bullshit.

This board has the simplest fucking rules, discuss video games.

For everyone replying to the race baiting, just don't just hide that shit and talk about the video game.

here's the post

its a really shitty cashgrab

Tokyo Rumble?

Got it for Christmas, so I had the benefit of playing it and River City Underground back to back. Put it this way: if you mashed the two of them together, you'd have the perfect RCR sequel. Both titles get some things right and some things wrong.

Tokyo Rumble is MUCH more linear than RCR; you get access to new areas of town as the story progresses. You go between area via the subway, and each area is a very small zone consisting of two or three fighting stages, a shopping area, and a boss fight. You can go back to previous areas to fight enemies to raise money, and also do fetch quests (there's now a "job centre" which offers those.)

It has the correct RCR physics, although it feels a little wasted since you can't pimp out your stats the way you used to - instead of eating food to boost random stats, food ONLY restores Health/Willpower, and stat boosts come from equipping items - which scale according to the point you are in the story. (Later areas have shops with higher equipment.)
In other words, you get more powerful across the board as you get further in the game and buy better stuff - you can't just go nuts and put all your points in Throw like you could in the original RCR.
Books ARE back though, and you can learn various new skills, including bosses' signature attacks.

Oh, and Tokyo Rumble has no multiplayer. You always control Kunio (Alex), and you get to choose one computer-controlled companion to bring along with you. Riki (Ryan) is there at first, but you get a variety of different companions as it goes on.

It felt short and linear, but it was fun. The final stage in particular was a very entertaining twist.

So you're just arguing against people saying white instead of European or Caucasoid? What an autistic point to make.

yes she does. Moreover it still doesn't negate the fact that Niggers are not human, they are not even on the same level as Japs and Chinks whom are light-years more advanced then black shit flinging primates.

But blacks ARE human in that they're part of the genus Homo. Whether they're a separate species unlikely or just a different subspecies from whites/Asians more likely is a different question.

It's a Taiwanese claymation forum expect autism

The liberalized education system strikes again!

The only way to tell a human is with the Gom Jabbar.

I'm not saying they're the same as other races, god damn. They're just, in the literal sense, humans. Denisovans were humans, but no one would claim that abos are up to the same standards as whites or even blacks.

Denisovans aren't necessarily Aborigines we don't know what they were

Please tell me how blacks are not Homo sapiens

She has squinty eyes and her hair's in Chinese buns. This isn't like Sailor Moon or Naruto where they have blonde hair and blue eyes. The artists make an attempt to make Chun-Li actually look Chinese. People have a tendency to interpret things as looking similar to them. When a Japanese person looks at Ash from Pokemon, they see a Japanese person. When a white person looks at him, they see a white person. Drawn characters are easier to project yourself onto.

Something happened within the last couple weeks. The identity politics shit was always there, but it would always involve people making jokes about niggers and being lighthearted. We'd get some amusing image edits, have some fun, but still talk about the game. Now everything's angry and hostile. It's happening on a lot of boards too. I'm not sure if there was another exodus or there's some sad raid going on to try and get people angry at Holla Forums or something (wouldn't be the first time).

Sounds good - much better than racebaiting thread.

The kickstarter took place YEARS ago, at which point the series DID seem dead - at least to Americans. There had been a bunch of sequels in Japan (which we never got), and a few sports spinoffs (some of which we did), but nothing on the scale of RCR.

The game actually ended up being delayed due to legal troubles, since midway through development a new publisher bought the rights to the franchise in Japan and started bringing out new games.

I wouldn't say "cashgrab" - they already got paid for it via the Kickstarter, and it was clearly a labour of love - just with some bad decisions. And a tendency not to listen to the fans when they pointed out serious flaws. In particular, Japanese fans absolutely HATED it and it seems like they just ended up disregarding all their (very valid) concerns about it not feeling like a real Kunio-kun game.

My biggest disappointment is that they poo-pooed the idea of giving Vivian James a cameo, as they "didn't want to bring politics into the game". I imagine they'd be very triggered by this thread.

(For those who are traumatized by Provie's existence - I'm fairly sure that you can choose an alternate palette for her that lightens her skin tone. She still looks like a malformed blob person, but so does everyone else…)

I think you could actually build a case that they're not Homo sapiens sapiens. It'd be easier to argue for a separate subspecies because blacks and non-blacks can interbreed, but there are certain closely related species that can do so as well.

I remember reading somewhere that abos have a certain amount of Denisovan blood, like whites and Asians have Neanderthal blood. But they're probably not full-blooded Denisovans, no.

Devs that ignore criticism aren't very worthwhile devs, I'd say.

I'd say that Chun actually looks astoundingly Asian considering some "Japanese" anime characters

Pic related

Dubs speaks double truth.
There's definitely a false flag going on to try and make people annoyed at Holla Forums.
And it's absolutely true about the design of anime characters. You an tell an anime character's nationality as follows:

Dubs speaks the truth. I know there was bullshit going on when the faggot didn't recognize the poster child of jewish tricks.

I think the Japanese have simply admitted that cartoons don't look like real-life and distinct character designs are more important than realism.

Even in a series where everyone is meant to look Japanese, it's often stylized. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, for an example.

>There's definitely a false flag going on to try and make people annoyed at Holla Forums
I don't want to shit up an okay thread that's already being buoyed by race shit further, but that's really not a hard thing to do when your board is controlled opposition for goons to take the piss out of you.

True. It certainly ignores the point of Kickstarter, where you have the enormous benefit of having a direct line to your customers telling you exactly what they want.

Admittedly, pandering to every single whim is also a bad idea, because then your game will become a mess - it's good to believe in your original vision and stick to your fundamental design. But if literally hundreds of people are telling you that your fundamental design has serious flaws, perhaps you should pay attention.

River City Underground isn't a bad game, but it's a bad Kunio-kun game. It's as if someone bought the rights to Mario, and then made a game without a jump button.

That's still no excuse! But yeah, if a hundred people tell you "this isn't fun," you should definitely listen, and bullcrap like "balance" be damned. It's a damn beat-em-up, the only balance you should care about is whether or not the boss fights can wreck shit.

Yeah sure

This is clearly Endchan propaganda from back when Infinity Next shat the bed. Now to more offtopic bullshit:
This might have nothing to do with goons but with this

youtube.com/watch?v=56g3htalSog
youtube.com/watch?v=f8fTAln6baY
youtube.com/watch?v=QqPj5LH7BH0
youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg

I have actually met the BO in a IRC channel and asked him about that frog swastika thread. He had a fit when I pointed out, how the thread was borderline.

tl;dw
The kek shit may creeping up into their craniums and the moderation is not helping that situation at all.

Punch your face in, not praise kek and give in. :DDD Now back to Kunio-kun, OK :DDD

Didn't the last Kunio game have a fighting game mode?

I sincerely believe that all the kek shit is an intentional gag meant to make a joke out of Holla Forums. Somebody or a group of somebodies, PROBABLY LEARNINGCODE, set into motion.

Yeah, I was originally going to pirate this because I'm cheap, but now I feel like it needs to happen, if only to piss off the devs a bit, who had years to make this right.

That's not what I'm talking about. There's a narrative being enforced on Holla Forums and any sort of questions or dissent is being met with permabans and deletion without a second thought. Your board is neutered, and your mods are the ones laughing at you.

Ever asked yourself why learningkike is still allowed to rachpost there? And en masse, at that? In different threads? Simultaneously? And he's not reprimanded for it?

I'm not sure if you're one of the goons brought over, or some poor, naive bastard (I hope it's this), but you need to take another look at that board of yours that they claim is a "legacy."

How the fuck do people keep falling for his shit?
Isn't Holla Forums the board that created an image specifically to teach others to counter cointelpro tier shit like this?

There isn't much to discuss about this RCR seqeul. It's not as good as the original, whoop de fucking doo, who didn't see that coming? Everything of value was already said in the first 10 posts. The thread might as well descend into laughing at niggers for being, ugly retarded subhumans whose aesthetic pinnacle is "try to look white" lel

It occurs to me that I've never bothered to look up how many Kunio games were translated or playable with minimal-to-no moonspeak knowledge.

Fuck you Elena is qt

So, how's that 3DS remake of the original?

I can't tell which butt is more impressive, Alex's or Elena's

Holla Forums is practically unusable for its stated purpose these days. If this wasn't a Kunio/RCR thread about a new game I wouldn't bother.

Pretty good description. I've been enjoying it, even though it doesn't play quite the same. I think it's better off for that. It's basically a spiritual successor, even if it's licensed, so it should try to put its own spin on the concept. My main disappointment is the music, everything else seems to have come together into a fairly cohesive whole.

The Linux port works surprisingly well on a gamepad, but using the keyboard reads keystroke repeats, which is a bug I don't think I've ever seen in a game before.

See , assuming Tokyo Rumble is what you're talking about. (It's not a remake, but another sequel, albeit much closer to the original game than Underground is.)

Yeah, "spiritual successor" is a good way to think of it. The comparison made in is apt, actually - Captain Toad is an excellent game, but if you got it expecting a Mario game, you'd be disappointed.

RCR Underground is a pretty good game, but it doesn't play like the original game. Ironically, I think people would have liked it more if it didn't have the license (but then it wouldn't have got anywhere near as much attention.)

Blacks are not homo sapiens. They are homo Genus but have more in common with gorillas then Homo sapiens.

still looks white.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums

This is not a kunio-kun game. This is an indiepixelshitz that is shilling its shovel-ware. No legitimate Kunio-kun would feature a Chimpanzee as a protagonist.

>>>Holla Forums

Don't deadrace xir you shitlord

Why did you reference my same post twice

She hasn't had epicanthic folds in any game since SF2, in the later games the only thing "asian" looking about her is her manner of dress (compare to fei long who is unmistakably chinese). In any case it's a retarded fucking argument because
Having diversity in the latter makes perfect sense, in the former it's blatant pandering.

Yeah well the Japanese have a fucking retarded sense of self to be fair. Compare the Asian character in Phantom Blood to the Japanese characters in Diamond Is Unbreakable, or look at the characters who are blatantly supposed to be Chinese in Full Metal Alchemist. It's fairly noticeable in a few Gundam series or Code Geass or any other anime where real countries are used. The European characters and Japanese characters will look like "normal" anime characters (the only difference usually being hair color), but other Asians will have exaggerated features and look like actual Asians.

Jesus, Capcom.

How does that even happen? You barely have to spend any budget on music to end up with some good tracks.

Having played the new build of the game (the official release version), it's improved a bit from the beta - having a prologue with young Alex and Ryan is a nice touch, and helps ease you into the new system a bit better - and get used to sad facts like the control changes and that the music is not going to be nearly as good.

Happy to report some fun physics exploits ARE still present - they're just not the same as the ones in RCR, because the physics engine is fundamentally different. Still, had some fun throwing ice blocks around, and there's a trash can in the corner of one stage that is ridiculously exploitable; managed to get every enemy on the screen backed into that one corner and repeatedly kick the can into them for massive damage.

I'm looking forward to modding it here.

twitter.com/BannonRudis/status/836489292994101249

Because miscegenation, you dumb fuck.

$18 is a bit steep for me, I think I'll wait and grab it off GazelleGames for now. Would definitely buy if it was a little cheaper because there aren't many good beat 'em ups on PC recently.

I hope it goes beyond just sprites, mods in this game could be cool as all fuck.

I read most of the thread, but it's just the same shit repeating. The fact that one of the characters is a damn nigger, isn't nearly as big of a deal as the game not being as good as fucking NES game.

RIVER CITY RANSOM EX
This was a remake of the original for the GBA. If you feel like playing the River City Ransom, I'd recommend this. The secret shop has an item that lets you customize your character, and, if I remember correctly, you can get every move in the game. The box art was shit though.

Fuck you retards I'm gonna talk about games and like it.

Got the game. I think it's pretty fun but holy fucking fuck.

How do you even get anywhere with this goofball slob fuck mike? The grappler nigga you unlock in the tutorial at the cafeteria.

His base damage is fucking -horrible- (2 damage pokes and kicks and grapple hits, 5 if you jump kick and wait) and you can't survive long enough to get enough money to get his stupid fucking stats up.

Don't try to play any grappling character on a save file where you've already beaten Slick's ass. You will have zero fun. Enemy difficulty ramps up, meaning they back off of every attack you make, and then beat you to death. Make a new file, and as soon as the training wheels are off, grind everybody to the point where they can fight more than a punching bag.

I played that one as well, though I could never find a physical cart of it. It was a more faithful remake with some absurd bonus abilities like running in midair. Seemed a good bit easier than the NES game, though. I think maybe food and items gave higher stat boosts but I haven't compared directly.

Yeah. It's been years since I played it, but it probably was a lot easier than the original. I just remember teleporting around the battlefield with the instant transmission technique and going, "Yes. This is ridiculous, but I am having fun." There aren't a lot of games like that anymore, and with all the talk of "balance" I really don't think Underground will be fun. I'll still pirate it though.

Seeing that screenshot reminds me - because what's happening in that screenshot is literally impossible in the NES version - of just how cleverly designed the NES game was, and how its "limitations" were part of what made it so good.

Specifically - I didn't notice until years later, but the original River City Ransom never had more than two enemies on screen at a time. It never seemed like it, because clever programming would always compensate - dialogue would appear at the bottom from characters who weren't currently onscreen, and enemies would sometimes run in and out of the screen area, giving you the impression you were in the middle of a huge melee, but actually you were only fighting two of them at a time.

RCR Underground removes the sprite limitation, but still has the characters behave the same way - so enemies will mob you, throw stuff at you, kick you when you're down, and try to surround you and get behind you - which is a lot less manageable when there's like twelve of them instead of two.

RCR EX was an interesting beast. I liked how it actually kept track of your fighting style so you could make a "ghost" of sorts that would actually fight like you.

All the shop items were really, really expensive though. I remember it took a long time to save up enough to buy any of the techniques (probably because they were game-breakingly OP.)

EX was my shit for several months since I had the original cartridge. It's the perfect RCR and like someone said before, the recent games and Underground allllllmost get it perfect, but fall short in their own ways.

I haven't played a new game in years. I was excited when this was announced, but it seems that it's shit. I will check it out though. Maybe.

Maybe Chun Li is a mongrel. She's certainly not Japanese or White. In regards to the term you misused… The Japanese are the Honorary Aryans. Not the Chinks aka Asian Jews.

.t Holla Forums

In RCR remake the odds for the lotto tickets in the hidden shop are in your favor, so just buy a bunch and roll in the money.

This sounds less like a Kunio Kun tribute and more like a Kunio Kun fangame through OpenBOR

I liked RCREX, but for me it fell short in several ways.

The honor system feels poorly implemented, so you can't get STYLISH against someone without it being considered cheap so you have to drop everything and wait for your enemy to recover out of stunlock if you want to maintain good honor (or you could be a cheap meta gamer and just instakill yourself in the pit where you fought Moose).

The game gets glitchy at times. I remember Slick getting stuck in Acro Circus' roll indefinitely at least thrice in one playthrough so I always had to reload the fight by stepping in and out the door.

Also, no multiplayer. Unacceptabru.

What the fuck is this? For so long people used t: correctly and now I keep seeing people do this shit.

Shortened form of a Swedish (YES) term for "Regards, ".

The only problem I've having with RCRU beyond the difficulty spike making leveling new characters impossiballs, is a newly-discovered bug with health being bound to an 8 bit value. It's been reported and is being taken care of.

No it fucking isn't. "t:" is short for "terveisin" which is the finnish word for "regards" that you use as a formal way to end a letter or such. ".t" however is nothing unless it's the newest evolution of the meme. more likely that it's just one faggot misusing it.

Then that faggot is pretending to be a few thousand different people over ten years.

No you seem to be missing a few key points.

1) That Chun Li looks white in almost all her depictions. So here heritage is irrelevant. (Because if you put a aboriginal "woman" in a game and it looked white, then aesteticly speaking it would be white being that the art is little more then a work of fantasy. Race is clearly more then just skin color but that is besides the point)

2) Even if we where to accept Chun Li as Asian she is still superior to Niggers. Japs > Chinks > Coons. etc. Remember this topic is about the token cotton picker in this shitty fan game. We are comparing subspecies. Shiba Inu > Abyssinian Sand Terrier > Mexican Hairless

3) Video games are not real, its a work of fantasy, therefore perceptible beaut trumps material limitation. Jigaboo's are disgusting and completely out of place in a game about allegedly about Japanese street gangs.

how is this on topic?

Ghostbusters?