Post game memories

I'm just wallowing in memories, had so many good hours with this game.

Post yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeWOKBOEpj4

youtube.com/watch?v=tsgO_m2srZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=PwnzSI88Uks

youtube.com/watch?v=78x4rDVIWuM

Also interested in good q3 fragmovies.

Anyone got that one gondola webm?

This and Half-Life 1 were the best FPS games I ever played. I used to spawnkill the axis on Gold Rush with mortars and panzerfausts. Good times.

I'm going to miss playing yoshis island for the first time. Had a lot fun eating those monkeys

I do miss playing vidya with my brothers. They grew up to be insufferable shitheads, but I still have the good memories at least. I also miss the friend I had growing up, I'd always go over to his house down the street and play vidya with him. Our favorite thing to do was play through the Resident Evil series together, and I can never look at those games now without thinking of him. Better times.

videogames were sure fun. it's all gone now. everyone's a faggot, one way or another.
TIMESPLITTERS 2 STILL FUCKIN RULES

my most vivid memory of WoW was fishing and watching trade chat while Saddam Hussein was being executed.

most fond memories are playing that old lego cart racing game in the early 2000's and playing pre-cu SWG and post-NGE

2002 was a pretty good time.

haha

That looks suspiciously close to an area in Operation: Anchorage…

My brother went full Communist SJW a couple of years ago. It's a shame because I have such great memories of playing games with him.

Can any /k/ommando tell me if that actually happens?

Don't the Germans still have tournaments?

I can't watch this without almost shedding a tear

I fucking hate this world

This is pretty much Enemy Territory 2.0.

And they just got the full rights to self-publish the game, too. Fuck Nexon.