Mad.Max-CPY
Sherlock.Holmes.The.Devils.Daughter-CPY

ENJOY

Other urls found in this thread:

layer13.net/rls?id=7734438
layer13.net/rls?id=7734432
layer13.net/rls?id=7734443
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has there been even one good game made that uses Denuvo? All three of those are trash.

MGSV and Dishonored 2. The rest are shades of mediocre/bad.

Planet Coaster

No, there hasn't. A couple are mediocre like mgsv and total Warhammer but no good games have used it yet.

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING SHIT

WHY

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU CRACKING TITANFALL 2 ALREADY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

JESUS FUCKING NIGGER CHRIST

Always online, good luck playing it with anyone of you do pirate it.

It's not about the game

It's about sending the message

Titanfall 2 has single player as well

Wasn't Mad Max already cracked or i missed something?

How bout they send the message that anything with Denuvo can be cracked and therefore Titanfall 2 gets cracked?

DENUVO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah but the crack was shit and it crashed a lot

Still not a single game worth pirating.

Ayy
By the way, you conveniently avoided to say it used denuvo in your shill threads. Completely natural behavior for an user.

Okay immidiate question, i liked Just Cause 1, and kinda played with Just Cause 2 but without same enjoyment. How's Just Cause 3 compared to them?

You must have severe autism if you think what you said made any sense.

reported for piracy

I agree. We should live in communism where everyone gets everything on demand, without paying for it or being exploited for dlcs or microtransactions.

JC2 is by far the best game in the series, so if you didn't like that, you aren't going to like 3.

???????????

Alunya is a slut and your catgirls are shit.

what the fuck are thoses dots on Vivian's hand and face

But MGSV is also mediocre, user.
don't know about Dishonored 2, haven't played it

Finally justcause3 fags can shut up and see how shitty that game is.

What about all the holmesfags

Just fuck off EA marketer.

its kinda meh but not bad

INFINITE
GOODS

Only spics and slavs are dumb enough to fall for the communism meme, and the slavs already broke out of it.
Spics are truly the most subhuman of all.

Why the fuck would an EA shill endorse people to crack their games?

You forgot about the Africans

85% of Denuvo games.

I don't want buttcoins on my computer

Do you think Holla Forums is smart or something?

Stay hungry, little friends.

They know we're pirates, but they know shilling it into acceptance means some retards will actually pay for the game, newfriend.

Do Holla Forums really not acknowledge the Jewish problem?

Nigga, why they would bite their masters and thinkers ?

Hopefully they don't take long with Nier.

Not so fast you stupid cat.

Copyright is a government-mandated monopoly on the distribution of goods with no real scarcity. Remember that they don't charge for the actual work and effort of making something, instead their business model is to sell copies after the work is already done. Trying to make a living from selling digital copies in the digital age is like trying to sell ice to inuit, anybody with a computer and Internet access can make and distribute copies very easily. Oh but here comes big papa government and forbids the inuit from just picking their ice from the ground, forcing them to buy only from Shlomo-approved ice distributors.

Any capitalist who supports copyright either doesn't understand copyright or capitalism, copyright is the epitome of the government butting in to interfere with the free market. The copyright business model should not exist in this day and age, it's logically unsustainable and it's only being kept alive by draconian laws.

but this is a board for videogames

I bet he stole what little bit was left and was hiding it when he saw camera guy around the corner.

You could have fooled me

How can anyone possibly fuck up a Mad Max game?

Wow, you must really hate new vidya getting made.

Seeing as we're not seizing the means of production and demanding that everyone work on games in exchange for bread ration tickets, I'd say we're closer to anarchy here, where things are taken and used at the discretion of those who have the means to take it.

Potential first steps towards a total post-scarcity economy.

But 3DM told me that it was impossible to crack Just Cause 3, they wouldn't lie to me, would they?

But I heard the principle of free markets was that the government should not intervene in the market to support otherwise non-viable businesses. We criticise the government for propping up banks or car manufactures or weapons dealers, why not games companies?

Pls post more arabic tv stuff, my folder is pretty small.

Based CPY

This is some sad shitty derailing attempt/Denuvo shilling and the attempts get worse and worse as more games are cracked, I wonder why.

3DM was paid by Denuvo, everybody knows that.

Maybe in some idealized ancap society. Here in the States, we literally have protection for intellectual property in the Constitution. The country hasn't had a free market for its entire existence.

be happy I'm not checking dubs.

Thanks, user.

why the fuck are arabs allowed to breed

nah they were just too retarded to crack it

Yet copyright expiry dates always seem to get pushed back.
Copyrights and patents are transferable, and therefore are not the property of authors or inventors. And is there constitutional justification to apply this to music, films, and videogames? Is copyright law as it currently exists unconstitutional?
I'm no ancap, I just find the double-think around free markets amusing. It's easy to say that government should leave businesses alone but it seems like special pleading when the government supports all kinds of industries already that, by this principle, have no right to exist.

Well, I agree with you there, but separate issue.

…What? I have to ask, have you read literally anything about property law?

wtf I love islam now

Careful, friend. They are still degenerate child fucking savages… But they are pretty fucking funny at times.

Is Just Cause 3 just more of the same as 2? Becuase if it's just more of that, I'd be all over it.

No.

He said "good".

yeah they are funny to us, bu looking at how fucked up middle east is I can safely say thats how they really think

>>>/denuvo/

nigger wat? leave it to a dirty rat kikel to lie about communism as a primary means of forcing upon the rest of us filthy goyim.

THERE WILL NEVER BE BREAD LINES IN THE USA BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE A REAL HOLOCAUST BEFORE WE LET YOU FUCKS DO THAT TO US

No, 3DM were literally paid off by Denuvo to say it was uncrackable and got a sum of money.
The idea was if one of the best groups says it can't be done, the others would give up.

But CPY are lovable cunts and wanted to annoy their fellow Italians, so worked hard to crack Denuvo.

I like how gay niggers from US don't know first thing about shit they hatin' and parroting foxnews. Stay good, goyim.
:^)

Fuck off Alunya you commie whore. The only public commodity is your snatch.

reported for declaring reporting someone

also reported for faggotry

Oh hey! Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter.
Thanks!

I see no videogames there.

If you like it, buy it symbolically, or at least a couple of their other Sherlock Holmes games without Denuvo.
Those Ukranians need shekels to fund that damn Sunken City game.

Does it fix the absolutely horrible optimization?
Might give it a try if so.

MGSV honestly can't be considered good because it's an unfinished mess. I liked what was there, but let's have some standards, user.

God damn when will you people learn? You're making me feel bad about not shitposting.

If you don't consider MGSV to be at the bare minimum, good, not even great, just good; then either the game isn't to your taste, or you have unreasonably high standards. A good game with a lot of cut content is not suddenly a mediocre/bad game. DD:DA is a great example of this.

Can you not read? I said that I liked what little was there. The mechanics were decent and the way you controlled Venom was good if not a bit dumbed down from how he felt in GZ, but the barren maps and the sheer amount of missing content is inexcusable.
I like my games to be finished, thanks.

The latter has way more cut content. Dragon's Dogma let's you at least finish the damn game. Get real dude.

You have unreasonable standards, and are locked into this childish black and white thinking, that's all there is to it.

Never played MG or MGS games. Which order should I play them in? Release or in-game chronological?

I'm glad you're comfortable with all those dicks in your mouth.

Release order.

MGS5 is repetitive and has 2 empty maps, the base building is abysmal and the game's probably the easiest MGS in the series. It is not good, stop being a faggot.

Total Warhammer when

Release, otherwise it's going to feel very uneven, gameplay-wise, instead of things evolving and improving each subsequent title.

It's not great, but it's certainly good.

Every single last one of you is going to be hanged from streetlights.

CPY only cracks what the crackers themselves want to play, then they work through everything else.
Guess none of them like 40K or grand strategy.

Thought you guys might like these, just in case there's a clue in them:
layer13.net/rls?id=7734438
layer13.net/rls?id=7734432
layer13.net/rls?id=7734443

Forget to add magnets:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3acd13ac695fc85e5dbc04f7e0b809c66539866e
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1daad9e1207c98ca13708e1c2aa4f91965466615
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6fc6b9bd82f236a6eea7ab16d0dea52b71087973

Nice
Thanks guy

I think bad drawfags gravitate to Holla Forums because they only get positive feedback and the mods delete anything that isn't dicksucking.

They reference the previous hint with what each genre of the game is, but I don't see any new hints in those

3DM might as well not exist anymore, their 1 year break was foolish.

Haven't played Sherlock Holmes, but is Deerstalking a real thing in that? Or is there a game that involves big game hunting with Denuvo?

They sometimes put a hint in another section. Like the hint for FC Primal was saying they would have a break for a little bit as they weren't "cavemen" and had lives or something like that.

sending the message that you can crack a game in a year? you need black flag tier shit, having your game leaked and cracked a week before release. as it is right now denuvo is still accomplishing the goal it set out to make

I meant I don't see a hint anywhere in those, the hint for these three were in the notes section of FF XI update they put up

yes a game where you have a military base supporting you might be a little easy thats why you challenge yourself instead of being a baby and cheating yourself all of the OP research and going "why is this so easy when i use the best items?"

Oh look another shill
Is the money they used to market and propagate the "uncrackablr" being redirected from journos and warez scenes to fags like you now?

Deerstalker is Sherlock's hat.

Still don't get Deerstalking.
I'll have a look at their other recent cracks after FFXI to see if there's something else.
Never really read the genre of game on each release note. Always thought they just made a joke about the next game, not put down it's genre as the hint.

Wrong.
Games sell lots in the first few months, but a game can double their sales in the next 5 years of release.
Take STALKER for example. Sold alright, but now constantly sells copies at a slow rate.

Also, if you look at games with Denuvo cracked, they have sale spikes the few weeks after being cracked, which is unproven proof that Piracy increases sales.

Oh damn, it is. I'm a retard. I took it literally.

Oh yeah, if you installed Sherlock Holmes from that link, you'll need the crackfix if you want to make a shortcut, and apparently there's some language fixes.

I can't find an upload right this second as I'm too lazy, but Sherlock.Holmes.The.Devils.Daughter.CRACKFIX-CPY is the name of it.

you're not exactly paying for the game but you're still paying

Or maybe they are just waiting for the dlc shittery to be completely so they crack it once and be done with it?

It will be over soon Brettonia is the last big content update.
Rest are pretty small and they're already moving all their efforts to the sequel.

At least I'll finally see a fucking Warhammer game with Chaos Divided when the third game is released.

can denuvo games that got cracked be modded?

Maybe, but they've cracked games and repack it later with DLCs.

Yes they can, but I'm not sure if people actually do.

I see. I want to try modding berseria. thanks

I think so but most modders are so high and mighty to the point where they wont even touch cracked games, hell most mods don't even work on cracked games.

Denuvo was checking files contantly so mods couldn't get past. Since there's nothing checking file hashes or sizes anymore, you can go nuts.

That's only modders on Steam. Most modders on ModDB don't care if it's cracked and will tech support you if you ask.

Suck a chode, kike.

DELET THIS

I want to fuck that commie.

Fucking finally, I was already thinking CPY would never ever bother with JC3

I want to buy that cat.

I want to convert Holla Forums-tan to fascism with my dick

Trips of Titillation

What rusery is this?

No he's right. The gaming community in general are a buch of sad cunts who jump on any hype and don't even finish games. Publishers want to shift as many full price copies as they can before the novelty wears off.

(I have no opinion on piracy people can do what they want)

You want to convert her to this?

More like this, but with cat ears.

Fuck, forgot Paint doesn't like alpha channel.
Oh well.

Got you covered.

Thanks.

DIE FAHNE HOCH

Stop pretending to fit in.