cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aloha faggos, how's it hanging?

Dragon's Dogma without a doubt. Shit's cash as fuck

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Does Yakuza count?

morrowind?

Morning everyone

Been having a crappy morning. Woke up sick and puked up nasty stomach acid shit. Tried to get some crappy early access game to play but it wouldn't run for whatever reason. Have to update my desktop a crapload to maybe possibly make it work and that doesn't seem worth it.

undertale 2 death to all jews

Gay niggas

I want to die.

ss13

I'm reallyh pretty drunk
Sleeping Dogs. From what I've heard it'd probably be a Yakuza game if I ever played one but I haven't

Kind of undecided between playing Sam & Max Hit the Road, starting Danganronpa 2, or just putting on a movie or something. Too sleepy for anything action-oriented. (And predictably, I didn't fix my computer this past weekend)
Probably Saints Row 2. Crackdown, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2, and GTA San Andreas are all up there too.

You ain't DMX.

Nope.

Ayy. DD is alright but I just can never ever replay it.

Hows your day been?

Sup folks how was your day?
Made some plans to go down to a vintage game shop next month. Hoping to score a copy of Nocturne and some good shita games someone dumped there

nigga lookin like gold dust monica

shoulda been known w/ dat early access ish monica

okay budy

shieeet get me 1 2 monica

every vintage gaming store that isn't an hour away is either run by kikes or doesn't have anything I need.

You can get Nocturne super cheap on Amazon. Like not even $20

Whats got you down user?

I should probably play one too but can't be bothered to emulate the ps2 ones.

What movies you thinking about watching?

Unless yours is really good its going to be really overpriced. Nocturne is max comfy though

They got reprinted recently but I'd be surprised if they weren't sold out yet. Yakuza is surprisingly popular

yo real talk me too if i wuz canadian dawg
smfh

Hey everyone, haven't been around or posting in any threads at all since none have been like interesting…at all. Anyone just getting bored? Anyway i'm doing bad, failing my classes but honestly don't care I have become so careless about college as a whole. Hows everyone else?

Fallout NV

Same

Which game?

Why the fuck not?

At least I can order my figures there if I ever find a job that will support buying figures.

I haven't got a goddamn clue. I figured I would just click through until I found something, but I might just put music on and zone out until I'm ready for bed.

I got a C- on an essay I thought I did really good on. I learned from my mistakes from my last essay and I still got a shitty mark.

I've got that melancholy feel again. I think I'll load up The Crew and play some Lazerhawk.

Dragon's Dogma, probably.

Yeah might just have to wait but this shits been around years and apparently has always been unoptimized as shit. Fucking space engineers looks neat though.

Know if they got like hd ps3 versions? Hate digging out my ps2 and haven't played it in like 10 years.

I wish it were a lot more active but I don't hate them too much yet.

And space engineers.

Went to bed at 5 PM and woke up at midnight. Planned on sleeping longer but was hungry and now can't get back to sleep, which sucks since I've got a lengthy appointment at noon or so.

Might as well go grind more alchemy materials in OS while I'm at it. Tried the Armageddon chapters, but either I'm doing something wrong or simply am not prepared enough. Demon Beast of Darkova is a pretty neat fight though.

SMT Nocturne's not hard to find or expensive anymore due to getting a reprint.

I never actually finished it, but oh my god it's so great.
Not too bad at all, just mostly pretty boring. I haven't eaten all day, so I might make a 6AM McDonalds run to stop the stomach pains.

Shit, sorry to hear about your day. What was the garbage early access game you shouldn't have bought in the first place?

Yakuza 1 and 2 did see an HD collection for the PS3, but Sega refused to bring it west, and it's moonrune only in Japan as a result.

Because FUCKA YOU WHITTU PIGGU GO HOME

Thats me before bed but youtube instead.

C is still passing though right?

YOOOO A NIGGA LUH DAT GONDOLA

os monica?

u think a nigga ain't play morrowind monica?

Put down more baseboard at this house I'm working on. Should be all done by tomorrow.

Either Shenmue, San Andreas, or GTAIV.

Join the club, leaf-kun.

If your stomach is still hurting, chug down some pepto bismol. In addition to my kidney problems, I sometimes get both severe acid reflux and terrible stomach cramps, and pepto bismol + drinking a lot of water usually tames that shit nicely.

Should get a prescription for zolpidem. A month's supply of 30 10mg pills is ~$8 at walmart with an RX coupon, and since you won't need to take it every day, those 30 pills can like 6 months easy. It's generic ambien, and it's fantastic.

I think I've got a few hours until bed. I've missed the last 2-3 threads because my hours are all weird. Probably because I keep dozing off.

The hd versions of 1 and 2 are nipponese only.

Whats the appointment for?

Nigger you know I'm too poor for that. What you gonna grab at maccas?

Fucking sega. Might have gave it a try but too bad.

Yeah I popped a couple of antacids. No pepto here though. I get acid reflux more and more the older I get. Fucking hate it.

Ayy to famalam

I checked its wiki and apparently its first and second game are on PS2, also there's a spin off series on PSP you can emulate both of these. I was also thinking of getting into Yakuza, I'd appreciate if any of you tell me if these games are good or not

Do anything fun today user?

I've only ever missed 3-4 threads in over a year now. Its tiring sometimes.

There some guides iirc on them, even in nip.

Hey

I'm usually here but I'm just really sleepy the last few days. Too much masturbation and excitement.

I don't know yet. All I know is that I have money to burn and the snow has mostly melted, so I can do the 40 minute walk. Also you have income now, so I could see it.

Ah I have it myself, rarely play it sadly but it seems to be pretty good though very intense on hardware. Check the forums and stuff if it still wont boot. Maybe get a refund.

How is the crew? Got it but never played.

Day was okay, applied to a lot of jobs to hopefully get one soon.

Hello

dam son

Yeah but the comfy yakuza story seems to be a big draw of it.

(checked)
How goes user?

I always wack it post thread. Gives me something to do.

I probably won't get my first paycheck for like a month. Shit sucks.

Basically just worked all day. Came home, ate dinner, watched Raw, and tried to see if any of my friends wanted to hang out on Sunday. We'll probably go see Logan and then play Super Bomberman R until we pass out.

Mate Pauline's party is now polling ahead of the Greens
Just you wait for the fish and chip shop dingo reich

How's it going

True, start with maybe 3 if you can, and save the orphanage!

Odin Sphere. Playing it via Leifthrasir.

Normally I get by on drowsiness side effects of some allergy meds I'm on, but I can't take anything right now since I need to premed shortly before the appointment I need to go to.

To be fair, Yakuza didn't seem to start getting all that popular here (for what it is; it's still niche, but has been growing to my knowledge), and the PS2 games, Yakuza 2 in particular, either sold really poorly, or just didn't see many shipped, so maybe that's the explanation. That said, the HD collection would have been a great way to let westerners actually have a legit way to own Yakuza 2 without shelling out $45-80 for a copy, but it seems like the games that get HD collections tend to be the more common, popular ones to begin with. .hack HD never ever.

Remicade infusion.

mornin' anons

does Yakuza 0 count as open world? If not, then I'd say Gravity Rush 2

Dragon's Dogma is good too

Start DangItRonPaul 2. It's leagues better than the first.

I didn't even think about New Vegas. That's a great open-worlder too.

I try to limit it to once a day but even that's driving me crazy. Even when I'm getting laid too it's not enough. I guess I just live to cum at this point.

I think its because my windows is unupdated to avoid win10 shit. And unsure if I have dx11 which I know you need for it. Don't think my graphics card drivers are updated at all either. Too lazy for this shit monica.

Sounds pretty dang comfy user. Hope you get to hang with your m8s

I'll remember that if I ever get around to ps2 emulation.

2 1/2 episodes left monica

oh lol, shit me 2 but i b goin slow w/ it tbh. iz good tho pooka nigga is fun

I'm kinda scared with how Yakuza 0 got the normalfags attention. Hopefully they won't bitch about Kiwami having 0's mechanics.

3 is ps3 though! If you want to start with an emulation 1 with it's bad va is probably best.

You doing good ritsu

Hey how's it going

That reminded my of how American nationalism used to be this big joke.

hey

if we get better then so will you

you don't even fish and chips

Shit, that definitely sucks. What's the pay like selling touristy stuff like that?

shieeet u kno monica. bout to go ward off da (((enemy))) if u kno wut i'm sayin monica

HD collections should be for introducing new shit to the west. Good way to rehash old shit and make money you damn nip kikes.

Hows your day been?

Yep. And depends how fit.

How old are you?

janky physics and generic story but it's apparently very comfy once you get all the decent parts and just want to drive around. It's got physics like the old NFS games, U, U2, and MW.

You told me no.

Not really. Woke up sick and have nothing to play.

Like 9$ an hour.

The later games have synopses of the earlier ones, which is nice for when you can't get a particular entry (such as how expensive Yakuza 2 is), but it's not the same as playing through a game yourself.

Why would it using Zero's mechanics be bad? Just curious as I don't have a PS4.

Yeah, or even giving classic games that didn't do so well another chance in the sunlight. But that's not how it works, it seems. Got to just keep pumping out collections and rereleases of the popular shit that's easy to find, because that's where the money still is.

26. It used to be way worse. I spent my early teens masturbating almost constantly. I got a blowjob this morning, jerked off a few hours later, and I still feel like I'm going to explode. At least I got most of the day off work.

here's a guide

Kiwami is just a remastered 1. 0 has the best mechanics and it just came out of development when they started Kiwami.

da only gay thing is to let other niggas opinion sway yours tbqh. facts b fact but w/e make yo dik rock fuk em nigga

Disgusting.

Right now just watching documentarys and stuff pretty chill, don't know if I should sleep or make one of these little funny gaming edit things I make. I'm like stuck confused not knowing what to do.

Morning

Yea NV is a much better experience especially now with the absolute fuck ton of well done mods. 4 was and will always be shit and I regret being alive to see it.

I can get why people dont like fit women, I personally love them but whatever.

Well whats your pc like? I've had buddys who played it on like a laptop with 10 fps and windows 7. Might be an installation error, verify the cache if you haven't.

Ah okay, probably wouldn't be for me, I could never get into racing games in my life. Maybe one day, I just want one with full on autstic level configuration but not necessarily realistic.

Oh god yea I dont like that level of muscle with 3D women. 2D is different because there can be a fictional reason for the muscle like them being magic or animal or some shit. But 3D when they get to that level are just unnatural and probably are on drugs.

Right.

Seems like you'd just be spoiling yourself.

And at least psn releases seem to do that well enough. But paying for digital games is fucktarded.

Did you still get payed?

I still can go 3 or 4 times a day but once or twice is usually enough.

Also to anyone curious, I watched the academy awards. They really did neuter the fucking Academy didn't they?

Yeeyee

How the job

This is the only store I'm aware of that sells games that isn't current gen.
It's also an hour orso from where I live though

Last time I was there it was in the ballpark of $20. I just couldn't pick it up since I was there to pawn off a magic deck to replace my computer that died a couple days beforehand
**I'm not going just to pick up Nocturne. Dude's got a third of his store stuffed full of TVs and consoles that you can just use as well. Last time I was there there were more people just hanging around and playing vidya rather than actually shop.
He's also known to buy random shit that intress him. Maybe I'll find something cool.**

Uhh it was a zip that you undid into a folder so.

And my desktop is ok, not amazing or anything though.

Don't start for like 2 weeks.

That's good

Yee yee

W-what?

I'm just wondering how much longer Hollywood will be around tbh

Nope. I'm happy to take a day off when I get one, though. If I don't start napping after I finish, I could probably go 4 times at least. I just try to keep it under a certain amount. I can only hope that one day that voice in the back of my head constantly screaming at me to fuck something quiets down.

After last year, they felt they needed a more diverse quota or some shit.

Sounds like a cool shop. Though he needs to look for a way to monetize the loungers or his store won't last long.

Why keep it under a certain amount?

I've always enjoyed Ridge Racer's on-rails sideways driving. It looks stylish, isn't hard to do, and is still mildly entertaining to pull off, especially in the newer games where drifting could give you boost, and timing boosts so that they run out right before corners meant you had the most speed going into them, meaning you could generate more boost in that one corner.

An autistic level creator, the only game I an think of may have been that disk drive expansion of F-Zero X or Re-Volt.

I could be better.
Does M&B count? M&B. Or else DDDA probably.

Because I don't want to kill my dick any worse than I have. I used to jerk it off raw and I've got this small ring of like rough skin midway up the shaft that feels almost like a scab. Plus after I've gone a couple times it's harder to cum, so I'm going faster and I'm liable to go too hard and hurt my balls.

yes. the woman on the left is quite disgusting indeed. That's the point, that's precisely what most people (myself included) DON'T mean by "muscle girl" or "fit girl."

Quite so, I really hope we get to see another game like New Vegas, but sadly Obsidian has gone to shit the last few years and it's highly doubtful we'll get anything that good ever again from them.

I can get why people don't like roided-out mega she-hulks. But well-toned women with some muscles that you could play wrestle with and use their abs as a pillow? Can't say I understand the dislike there.

I suppose you're right, it isn't quite fair since 2D is perfect.

Honestly a shame how various companies seem leery of putting hard to find games on the PSN, like making them more available isn't worth the effort if they flopped the first time around. I mean, it took Konami five fucking years to put Suikoden II up there after putting the first up, but at least they got that up in the end. Meanwhile Sega sees no reason to put Yakuza 1, 2, and 3 up (PS3 PSN is only 4 and 5), and Namco apparently refuses to think there's money in tossing .hack or Tales of Destiny + Eternia up, despite the latter series having grown a lot more popular out here during the PS3 era (though to my knowledge, they don't even have them on the JP PSN, but there may be half decent recent for that out there).

You get some pussy yet?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet Thats happened to me too before tbh

It ain't gay in 2d but its still gross.

I really wanted to get the misadventures of tron bonne on psn but I will never give crapcom a single shekel ever again.

Nigger what?

Think female nige with less class and a shit voice

you hear me monica talkin bout dat greasy sheasy shiiiiiiiet

Ah so it wasn't the purchase version? I don't know how to really help with pirated copys, i'd say just try to find another maybe will work.

I just am thinking they are not for me or maybe the one for me just doesnt exist yet. Its kinda weird since even in genres I dont like there is at least 1 game that stands out and I can enjoy but with racing its just a huge miss. One day I think there will be one though.

I once actually did that my self and the scab came off and blood and yeea it was bad. I now control myself since there is some issue with my bladder which will cause the most terrible pain when it gets like combined with cum after drinking a certain drink. Its very odd and have been to the doctor with no problems found.

I think since there is a demand for a game like NV and 4 was a complete miss there will one day be a game that is somewhat a successor to NV and is even better. Well when people think of Muscle girl if they are not into Muscle girls they will think of super roided women. Because they dont have to care about the specifics, im sure most of them would be fine with a well toned women.

This story has meant nothing.

so she's going to move to america once whatever small thing she does comes into play, got it

Degeneracy detected.

Yeah I'm honestly surprised that they saw fit to put that and the Legends games up. Not that they don't deserve it, but it's Capcom, and Capcom, like most big companies, is more prone to pushing the stuff that sells well. Plus, they're not the sharpest knife in the drawer anyhow; for every good move/game it's like they have at least two boneheaded ones.

Far as (halfway) recent Capcom goes I will say that I fucking loved Ghost Trick.

I'm surprised I never got a ring like this when I was beating off 5-7 times a day. Maybe I can get head again before work, that'll keep me calm for an hour or two. Oh, I also don't like jerking off too often because my dick muscles are weak or something and it leaks out for like 15 minutes after I finish. Sometimes I get some of it stuck in there or something and I've gotta chug water until I can piss it out.

I've been trying to ignore it but I'm not sure what to do beyond that.

I really need to watch that show.

And yeah I might try another. Afraid to buy it because don't want to deal with refund shit. Was testing it more than anything.

I absolutely hate seeing people I used to know like that for exactly that reason.

yeee

Maybe though that small thing would be making her party the one that controls the houses by being the wedge

I'm going to commit suicide tonight.
does anyone want to watch?

MML at least has its own small dedicated fanbase they could mooch off of.

You should see a doctor. And hows your gf/wife feel about all this?

Why?

The answer is no and will stay no until I get married and procreate. At the age of 27.

hope it goes well for you then ducky

fat loser no life waste of space

I want to bury my face into Rin Nakai's thighs and belly

I certainly hope you're right user. I'd love to see that.

That's true, like the ugly she-hulks you see on bodybuilding magazine covers n shit.

you're probably right. Unless they were some sort of land-whale chasing faggot

You've been really missing out if you haven't been watching Maid Dragon

I'm supposed to be doing some exercise for it so I cum more of it out. I just keep forgetting.
We're not really dating. It's more like a friends with benefits thing so far, but it's pretty obvious there are some feelings for me there.

Listen here friend I want to watch your life be redeemed by Christ.

It does a good job helping impulse purchases. People buy gamss and move right to the lounge and plug it in. And usually there's someone to play with if it's multiplayer. The owner is usually up for challenges too if he isn't busy soldering batteries in Pokémon games or stocking or whatever

Yes you do

How old are you again?

Hey I am not fat!

Oooh you meant you. Why not change instead? No dying allowed in 4am user.

Do you plan on making it more serious?

Feels good. Shame that at this point even 400 or so of the bastards is only enough for a skill up or two.

I'd agree, but I think Capcom burned what good will those fans had for them in killing MML3.

They're at 10% just getting over the greens and are the only major party that's gaining

Not 27.

If god is real he really likes to watch me fail

For who? I don't care about being a success. Just as much as I don't care about living

If you fuck AID-san and have a baby will the baby have AIDs or be a healthy carrier.

You've got to stop for a while, not forever but for a good week or so man. I've been there jerking like 5-7 times a day and its not even like I think about it its just like routine. The scab will develop into an actual scab and peel off if you keep going. Because of this penis bladder pain thing i've talked about every time I jerk off I must makes sure to get all of the prostate fluid (the leaking your talking about) out. First when jerking off don't point up or cum up since then cum will have a higher chance of staying inside. Second make sure after you cum you squeeze it all out similar to a tube of toothpaste. Third wait a fer minutes until your erection has gone down, then push from the back of your taint near the ass towards the front where the balls are and then keep this going somewhat through the balls and out the dick again like toothpaste. Repeat until you are sure everything is out, for me if anything is left ill risk terrible dick burning pain.

Yea testing is always good, idk im sure there are cracks that work out there I heard. The show is okay but I stopped since it made me sad.

Everyone has there own taste, in the end half the people on here just want to argue for no reason. Chances are the guy who hates your X sexual interest has a far worse Y interest of there own.

Whatever you say bud.

He should at least be serving food or something.

Yeah true.

RIP

If you don't care then why kill yourself over it?

Moreso when you overcome your failures friend.

What was sad about it?

AIDS-san is a gay trap

I dunno. I don't want to be leading her on but I'm just not sure. I like being alone, and I'm pretty immature. There are other potential issues too.

Yeah, I know I should stop whacking off but once I hit a day or two without it my balls feel like they're going to explode.

You've never been suicidal have you?

I want to become really fat and eat explosives and go to a fancy restaurant and when the waiter asks if I want a mint ill say
He will persist until I eat the mint, at this point I will detonate myself and explode gross goo on everyone

you think they'd get the abos to vote for the greens to catch up?

Anyway. I gotta get off to bed. Been a long time since I stayed up long enough for one of these. Catch you fags some other time.

you're shitposting pretty hard there

Yes but most of the time there was a reason.

What kinds of issues?

And fucking her while she has feelings for you without dating her is leading her on too you know

I try my best. Night user!

That's remarkably specific. I'm intrigued, would you base your death around puns? I got a few suggestions as long as you don't do them.

Does anyone want to play some 24p Hunger games?

Oh nothing its all happy fun, I got sad because i'm just depressed and it like idk just made me sad.

that makes sense

I know anything I say cant really help you, chances are you will keep going until you reach some sort of wall that stops you most likely pain. Pain is an excellent teacher and from it i've learned how to stop doing it so much or else.

Rant man, you're not saying much just give every and all reasons for wanting to kill yourself.

YES

It's a butchered Monty Python sketch if I remember correctly

Sure

Im guessing that there is 5ish people itt so you can nominate 5~ people

I want to play tib sun fire storm tbh

Theyre pushing for a total Labour party win which won't happen with leader shorten who makes Jeb look like Trump in comparison
Most likely scenerio is that labour wins more seats but falls short of the needed half, so liberal likely wins after reluctantlly forming a coalition with one nation and other fringe politicians
Even with a total labour win One Nation should pick up another 3 or 4 on top of the exisiting senators meaning nothing gets passed

We know what we are right now, though. I'm not dangling the idea of us being together like a carrot on a stick. We're sleeping together right now and that's it.
Well, for starters, "she" isn't entirely accurate. I use feminine pronouns because she asks me to and I like her but this is really more of a /cuteboys/ situation. I'm obviously not completely hetero to be hitting that but I don't know if I'm ready to announce to the world that I'm into that.

What a hassle. Maybe I can take extra hours at work for a couple weeks. I'll be too tired to beat off then.

Gay

I knew a kid with one of those duel disks. I was always so jelly of that

Ohhhh that never happens to me with cute girl animes. They are usually what I watch when I'm in a funk to cheer up.

Just as plannef

Nurgle

sounds awful

No one wants to play hunger games? you can send noms rn

At worst nothing can get passed with out fucking over liberal and labour
At best in the short term, Pauline becomes deputy pm or immigration minister

I can't repost the photos but all the pictures except the one that is the guy with the gun that is black and white I would like to enter.The numbers corspond to my posts.
1. Bruh whom's (male)
2. Yeezus lvl21 (male)
3. Rnager man (male) (yes spelled like that)
4. Kanna (female)
6. Duel Champion (Male)

I had one, broke easy.

Idk im at a bad mental state right now, you would think it would help but it like TRIGGERS me or some shit.

Yeah, that sums it up. I'm banging a girl (male) and I don't want people to know I'm a homo.

If we're doing it just like that, I want Alphonse and Eleanor up in here.

Working out might make you more or less horny so you can try that.

What else do you try to do to cheer up?

I kinda figured as much when you kept mentioning blowjobs tbh

Here you go

Don't have any pics tbh

go on then, tiberium infected man

immigration minister would be a good place

Maybe. Haven't been in a while because I hurt myself.

Good head is good head. (Also less hassle than anal)

Eh jerk off unless I get the dick burn then I can't. Maybe try and play some videya or go to sleep if its really bad. There isnt much to cheer me up just slowly reach a state of equilibrium from being sad. All I know is watching that show made it worse so i'm going to avoid it until i'm mentally better.

Well also it could be just you, maybe buy some lube and masturbate with that. Also a flesh light or something so the scab doesnt develop more and you have something less rough than your hand.

A mouths a mouth. But you still gay faggot.

You can choose to stop being gay any day now

It certainly make those 'Lawyers Rubbing their hands togther' she said that in a speach go oy vey

What vidya?

And agree with this, get an onahole gay dude.

That was my logic when it started. An ass is an ass and a mouth's a mouth. If this counts as dating it would be the best relationship I've ever been in because I have terrible taste in women.

Lube would probably help too, but I think I'd forget to use it, or skip it because it makes cleanup worse.

I could but then I wouldn't have anyone putting my penis in their mouth.

I NEED 11 MORE TRIBUTES. DIG DEEP ANONS

What about prostitutes

Hillary Clinton
Jeb bush
Phil Collins
(You)
Al gore

op very indeed

Even thats been shit man, i've been playing and I know this board hates it but For Honor. It's been fun but the people i'm playing with have been somewhat driving me fucking crazy. I think i've lost interest in alot of games, at most I can play a game for an hour before it feels like im forcing myself to play. Recently ive been in the mood to play games like Yugioh and Magic but the issue with that is finding others to play with physically. I think what I want most is social interaction and in video games it had and still is dieing.

Are you masturbating on the go? Cleanup shouldn't be too much a hassle, my process is usually have a towel ready to catch the cum and stuff or some other cloth. There is products that are mini fleshlights that are disposable that exist. Also just carry around with you 24/7 a small bottle of lotion or whatever that shit is that black people put on there lips to jerk it. That way no one would be all the wiser. And since its always in your pocket you'll remember.

Here are some more
1.Mr Dindu (male)
2. Boobs (Male)

I don't know many other tactics ogre characters worth mentioning, so let's just go with Mae, Sam, and Max.

Way too expensive.

No but I don't want to clean up my jizz and a whole mess of lube.

At least with magic you can go do FNM or something. Wouldn't do yugioh though cause it'd be a lot of kids.

Gay.

Oh, it's way gayer than you know. But at least this one's less crazy than the others, aside from wanting to be a girl.

Thought about dressing up a Muslim and do things
:^)

kane and yuri sitting in a tree

But I'm not a pedophile

They don't only rape girls, they rape women too

Lotion is your best bet, get cocoa butter lotion. This is the best bet, it will naturally dry up and by the time you cum it should pretty much be gone whatever you put on also just rub extra on your hands. Don't use lotion with strong fragrance or your dick will burn badly. Other than that idk what to say man, NUT up or shut up I guess. Unless you're cumming Hentai levels of cum then it shouldn't be that bad.

I've been thinking about it tho i've heared ALOT of bad things about the magic community. Kids don't play Yugioh anymore from what I;ve seen its people ages from 17+ since they grew up. Tho I dont want to play with the fucking autstic weebs I see that play it.

It's more fun when they're into it (and you don't have to worry about being arrested)

I'll write it down but I'm probably just going to try and go without fapping. I also have a slight rough spot under the head which I'm assuming is the same thing.

Card games have been shit for years. Play something else

See if there's any kind of local games shop in your area if you want to play traditional games. Can't guarantee they'll have a magic or yugioh scene but there'll be something worth a weekly trip at the very least

That's why I said dress up as a Muslim, that way you get away with it and she may be into it

Yeah I always forget magic isn't what it was when I played it. Heard its a lot of sjw and faggot geek chic people these days.

Sorry for the wait, couldn't fix some picture glitches :(
please forgive any typos

I don't think that works outside of Sweden and Germany.

I really want to do a RPG based in the Tiberium sun universe tbh

Would work in the UK and NZ

Where is Nurgle

Just dont confuse cocoa butter lotion with coconut oil because HOLY FUCK that is a BITCH to clean. I'm sure you can do it, just gotta be really strict with yourself.

Yea I need to try that, I just want to avoid the fucking Ivy leuge college groups since they are around and will proably not be welcoming.

Like what? I love board games but who the fuck even plays those especially under the age of 30. Like I said video games are becoming so boring for me I just need to find something.

Damn now they cant summon Rnager man the Forbidden one.

I've had coconut oil involved in the bedroom before, I know what a mess it is.

woah dakin we all know you're gay stop trying to tell us

Looks like I don't have to worry about the picture glitches anymore…

Would work in the uk

Warhammer 40k maybe, though Blood Bowl is cheaper and is great

I don't live there either.

rip mae, too qt for this world

Seriously what happened to nurgle

New York?

I actually own that game, installing now. Only played 20 minutes it seems, Strategy has never been my thing but ill give it another shot.

no nurgle, nurgle didn't make it in

Nope. I live in the asshole of nowhere. We've got two types of people here. White people and people who are like 1/8th native so they're TECHNICALLY not white.

Of course he does

Gay

Ah, Washington state it is
You're not too far from Seattle

You're still not even in the right country.

He was singing "Dont let me in my zone" and then falls into some other zone

These are both good choices. There's a 40k scene at pretty much every lgs and bloodbowl is insanely goofy fun
if you're a star wars fan I hear X-Wing is massive in the states

Canada is Canada
And if you're Australian then hey fellow dingo

Blood Bowl is also a table top, withba team able to get bought for about the same price as the vidya

Is anyone still paying attention? Or should I stop posting

X-wing is big here too, fuck it overtook gw in model sales but star wars is gay

Of he was talking about the physical version, yeaaa thats money and there is no guarantee to find people to play with so fuck that for now.

Idk I dont have a job now and the nearest Games workshop from what I know is like 10 miles or so away. Again with no guarantee for players its risky.

I am

Im paying attention

I'm sort of but I'm more interested in thinking up how I'm going to do a tib sun RPG tbh

Just have a chat with the guy working their, he'll tell you things about how to get into certain shit and when games are played
fuck for a while I drive 60km each way weekly as I had nothing else to do

No, see, you've got Canada, and then you've got North San Francisco. I'm in Canada. This area is very white and pretty racist. I don't think the muslim trick would work.

Alright, responses went dead for a while there so I was worried…

What about Quebec and Ottawa

North San Francisco.

Alphonse did nothing wrong.

I'm not really in the position to even get there once. I don't know how to drive and don't have a job, might be able to convince or pay someone but to do that over and over again its just a big mess. Now when I do have a job and a car I most definitely will look into both of those and such but currently I cannot.

THE DRAGON LOLI NO

Fuck it my noms are gone, going for the infected guy as that's sorta Nurgle

Wouldn't Quebec be east Paris and Ottawa be north DC

What a fucking faggot
No wonder you get bored

tiberium is not nurgles

Infection is Infection

France hates Quebec and their pig french. I call them North Sanfran because they're snobby cunts and they like refugees. Ottawa is part of North Sanfran because it's got the same disease as Toronto: social justice.

Oh nooo the loli though…

rip

He's one ugly bastard that's for sure

I'll infect your boypussy

Yep, i'll learn just haven't yet.

ay

It's not the worst thing he does by the end of the games he's in.

Didn't somewhere in Quebec just make itself a sanctuary city?

no

Is it as bad as what Eleanor did?

France also doesn't like France

Dunno why you didn't Learn at 16 like most other people

too late

Elenor is a gay tzeenchian homo

Yep.

That was a mercy killing. She just wanted the poor man to be with god again.

Nobody likes France.

Pizza Girl (my nom) is currently a fucking mass murderer.

Eleanor is pure.

lol

by the way some new yorker asked if I beleive in climate change
sorta weird question but I answered by saying that some parts are real and others is fake and nuclear should be used over solar and shit

Nice dubs

Me either, cant go back in time now. Never had an interest in cars or driving at all, I understand its necessary and should have learned earlier. Parents said they would take me to learn and practice a few times but that only ended up being once. Only have two pals who own a car and both will not let me practice with there cars ever. So now i'm just trying to get a job to possibly pay for classes and such.

Of course after I tout my pizza girls skills she fucking dies :(

fludge you're self

he died as he lived, infected by tib

SAM vs ALPHONESE PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

That hit surprisingly hard

Sam will win because Alphonse never dies but Sam has adventure game logic on his side.

a fagot

correct

no u

I had 4 dead at the start

fug
how did he kill poor al?

Whoops

that's not fair those trips don't lie

Again pkz

Damn GG, well im off to bed. See ya' another day anons. It was fun talking and stuff.

You never stood a chance!

(you) don't even know (you) I am

haha noooooooo I have work today

Not yet.

for shame

Don't just shoot me down like that man.

pew pew

What stats does that tank have

I just wanted to get to know you.

Where is al or phil

here

you already know me and very well for that matter

Gay

ss

n-not like that

I do? I think i know where this is going, but i'll bite anyway.

no biting allowed

I try not to, but it's hard sometimes.

$800 is cheap for that tank, buy it

Homos go in the bog

Your the only homo here, homo.

Sieg Heil

Nah that actual homosexual from Canada is

A fucking leaf?

Yes

try harder scrublorder

it's not very good since it's actually for taking out building and troops sometimes, you're better off getting lots of bikes and kitting tbh

Sounds like 40k
Like comparing Baal Predators with Ravenwing Black Knights

I'd love to do some 40k table top but I've got no one to really play with

Fair enough, check out you LGSs and your gws for game times

I'm in the middle of no where, there's no such place here, which sucks but I'd rather do it in GW hq like I used to back in the day