GAME OVER

GAME OVER

Attached: 1520872143957.png (755x324, 218.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tye_Sheridan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, they're shitting this out in March? I though it still had a few months to go.

Ready Cringer One

FALSE ALARM
IT'S GONNA BE A HIT BOYS

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-12_141726_www.rottentomatoes.com.png (780x395, 216.23K)

Black Panther and The Last Jedi set the bar for good ratings so low that anything that doesn't get more than 90% is seen as bad.

Both films everyone knew critics would love no matter how shit they are. Like every single disneywars and marvelshit.

DUDE GEN X LMAO

You niggers still don't get it. The important number is on the right, which is 98%. They want to see it, they will pay for it, and as long as they do, (((they))) keep making "movies" like this.

That's good. Today, a movie with mixed reviews has bigger chance of being decent than something widely praised.

So did they forget to pay off critics, or is the movie so shitty no amount of money could keep it from being panned?

Attached: 4f6a19e99518293e1a15f426b3864f93ab61fac562c4176a9b5f7f0e2a9c4b7d.jpg (1168x868, 84.09K)

it will make 6 million first hour of release

Reddit Goyim Won

POST CHINK TITS

As a lad, I couldn't for the life of me figure out who would pay someone to watch a movie and tell people what they thought of it.
I now understand it's just one of many rackets that Hollywood runs.

They don't bother paying off critics anymore because they're all soyim dipshits with no standards. They just bot up the user score instead.

cancer

Kino confirmed.

Attached: When they glow in the dark.jpg (418x438, 23.79K)

When I saw the cool pop culture references in the trailer, I was hooked on Ready Player One, directed by Steven Spielberg.

Uh, Master Chief? Check. Final Fantasy weapons? Check. Cool characters from video games and anime and comics? Check.

This movie is gonna have it ALL: spectacle and heart and human. Spielberg really looks like he hit this one out of the park. I’m hearing GREAT buzz on this project from insiders.

I can’t wait to see READY PLAYER ONE, in theatres MARCH 29th!

it's now at 75% fresh

Attached: 1520902774896.png (782x630, 689.06K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

READY SHILL ONE

Going forward it will be impossible to succeed at the box office without a predominantly black cast.

time to get #LITTY

you wish goog faggot

That's their ace in the hole

how come the main character in these types of movies always look jewlish as fuck?

Attached: jason_biggs_grey_shirt.jpg (970x545 28.09 KB, 138.49K)

He wasn't a heeb in the book I'll tell you that. Some midwestern white boy, so probably a mixture of german/anglo.

The guy on the right looks like a young Adam Sandler.

But that's exactly what the actor is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tye_Sheridan

Oh. Well that's nice.