Shitcoin BTFO

Based John Oliver takes down /biz/.

How is this guy a comedian?

Because he's snarky and works for Viacom. You didn't think being a comedian actually had anything to do with humor or making others laugh did you?

>cucks didnt realize months ago that bitcoin is about to get BTFO by (((bankers)))

Attached: bitcoin.gif (415x477, 178.92K)

Because he's English and Americans think anything said in a British accent is funnier.

Attached: Russel Brand.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

so a stock market on cash without controls, great

also explains how Mr Bean is still a thing

we really don't though.

You mean Johnny English

With a face, teeth, voice and personality like that, he didn't have much choice.
Imagine him being your workmate. He'd trigger a shooting spree.

No, he's a jew :^)

It's inevitable, but bitcoin or new crypto could still win the long drawn out and miserable fight. Even now I'm making shit tons off the market. I have made nearly 40 bitcoin since the new year. I fucked up and procrastinated selling off at 18k-20k at the end of last year I figured I had until the very end of December to guage prices, but I missed out.

Here's the thing… anyone worth their salt with cyrpto has known there are going to be some serious hard times ahead when banks, corporations and govt's start to put pressure on and if crypto can't outlast that then it is a failed concept. Any smart trader that has made money off crypto has already cashed out initial chunks for safety nets. Everything else is a trading and holding spree for the long term. If you had multiple bitcoin and didn't even get a good chunk of cash out of it already and rebuy the same investment worth of bitcoin with spare change on a dip then you kinda blow cock.

what could possibly go wrong?

From how a mate explained things to me Bitcoin is not the future. A crypto currency might be a common thing in ~5 years but bitcoin has inset problems.
1. Apparently most bitcoins are held and mined in China, so everything has to go through the great fire wall, slowing everything down.
2. They way to mitigate the china problem would be to use larger packages but that isn't possible for some reason.
3. It's too expensive to mine and too many people with no real knowledge are buying in strictly on speculation. It's like if your entire economy was built on a currency of special edition collector coins, it would be nonsensical.
In any case some one will/has figured a way out of these problems and will build a more legitimate currency.

What's the difference?

Attached: wenn_juden-lachen.pg.jpg (634x601 96.29 KB, 58.6K)

1. The idea you have of the supply of cyrpto is antithetic to the entire concept of crypto especially bitcoin. Your mate is retarded and probably gets all his info on bitcoin sub reddit or mainstream news.

2. China doesn't hold most bitcoins, it does however have a large percentage of the current coins being mined and very weathly chinese investors who have found it more profitable to invest in than any other commodities inside their own country. That tends to happen when you have cheaper electricity and probably govt kickbacks that allows you to run massive amounts of resources towards mining at incredibly cheap prices. This isn't a problem in any way for bitcoin, has nothing to do with "a great firewall" whatever that means, nor has anything to do with bitcoins speeds n whatever way you were trying to imply. Not a problem at all.

3. It's incredibly profitable at current prices even at the post-december dip, which is half the value, to mine bitcoin. It was profitable even when the price was at 4k a bitcoin. If you have good mining setup you make your investment back quickly even if bitcoin price were to half again today.

In short you have no idea what you are even talking about when it comes to bitcoin and cyrpto in general. And a large number of recent buyers seem to know just about as much as you… jack shit. Nothing that you tried to cover or address was correct mate so you are lost on the foundation of all of it to begin with. Also punch your mate in the arm for trying to help you understand bitcoin but being a total retard with his understanding. A blind man cannot lead another blind man.

can someone make a webm of the actual points in this? i can't watch 25 minutes of this sack of shit talking

Oliver has no point other than

His point is just telling boomers to stop being retarded about crypto coins and buying stock in any company that has "blockchain" in the name even if its some random food company.

He didn't even speculate on how cryptos are going to go.

I'm unironically happy about this, anything that gets normalfags out of crypto is a good thing.

Attached: adolf-hitler-portrait.jpg (2123x3064, 1006.8K)