Drug Resistant HIV Spreads in the Philippines; I Warned of This Re: California

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Rico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One really does wonder how doctors will answer to God for administering anti-HIV drugs to faggots, enabling their degeneracy for far longer than should have been biologically possible.

OH NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE VIRUS IN HIS BLOOD STREAM

Hallelujah.

Attached: 676ea5350225d2f5f10cf362607b28266e7d23f27980739427d6214db8c4928f.jpg (210x240, 17.89K)

I predicted this!

B A S E D

HIV = Junkie killing tool

Didn’t startship troopers predicted the Philippines will win World war 3 after defecting the North American Union because Filipinos because a hard warrior culture while North America became fat and weak?

Yes. The original Johnny Rico was a flip in the books. Also Argentina is canon white in starship troopers. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Rico

All you tranny lovers will get what is coming to you.

The Philippines were imperial japan 2.0 in starship troopers. They were one of the founding members of the Terran republic. South America becoming majority white was also in the book.

What was mostly in the book was the sexual frustration of a us navy member.

I’m sure things will get better after the navy lifted the ban on HIV/aids recruits.

I want him as my president tbh.

Attached: DFs-fQcUIAAiHth.jpg (900x900 46.26 KB, 124.69K)

what's stopping you?

I'm not a rootless kike.

then what the hell good are you? beat it, you hippie

lmao is this shit real?

yes

No fucking way, what's the backstory on this guy?

It's what happens when you take the left hand path instead of the right one.

Oh, you're back Styx, took you a little longer this time, I see.

Attached: World Of final fantasy_Dance.mp4 (350x500, 15.51M)

Styx fucking sucks. I can't fucking stand him. And not for any of the reasons most people hate him. He just says absolutely nothing, bullshit points and then adds a blizzard of factoids to support his nothing, basic bitch points and observations to give normal IQ people the illusion that they're dealing with someone highly intelligent.

This guy conveys NOTHING besides re-hash of facts you can get gleaning the news for yourself and reading basic history.

I'm dying. I wonder how many libertarians with rightwing leanings are former(?) /cuteboy/s or /cuteboy/attemptees.

Attached: 5f29f633df7972575d84b38a648ea6723236f9f76d333c47e2f2ab256fe2bdec (2).jpg (600x637, 275.9K)

I watched a vid of his on Blavatsky and he actually said she was "steampunk occultism."
That's so unbelievably retarded, he lost all credibility in my eyes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (387x445, 28.75K)

I laughed when he said fallout 4 was a good game.

Holy kek I thought this was a meme but he's actually done it. Entering into new levels of narcissistic autism. What was Styx's degree in again, plant sciences?

Not many because most of them are fat.

This. He’s really a god damn con-artist.

Attached: Ctjey8SWAAAaAhG.jpg (480x475, 28.43K)

Liberals are pretty much all faggots tbh.

What gives?

Attached: 774BE7B8-BF50-4F3E-8C04-D6FAA2E79504.jpeg (314x468, 27.95K)

This, I hate pretty much every redditor and pseudo-redditor that takes really average-intelligence things, but talks about them with a not so simple vocabulary to it seem like they are smart.

The truth is, if you're really intelligent then you can convey the most advanced concepts in such a way that even a child could understand.