LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_death
archive.fo/W2dWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What even are they all?

Retard Kid looks like Jake from Hotline Miami

ROB was from 4chan though.

So were any of the users from the exodus. Do you get the point of an exodus?

Enjoy the colon cancer, meatcucks

What is that?

Enjoy your protein deficiency veganfag.

Why is every new artstyle Tumblr adopts shittier than the last?

hue

lol

Is that for real. If so, why is the GDC so retarded?

I wonder how she got there and what does she knows about videogames

Because the new thing these days is to be contrary to every perceivable point in existence. I just wish they would move on to living and ake a point for offing themselves.

It makes sense I suppose. You want someone who won't do what you tell them to do, so they find any holes you might not have thought of. It didn't need to be worded in such a wishy washy way though.

Just because you're vegan doesn't mean you can't be taking hormone injections.

Glorious

Why are their eyes melting?

Why wouldn't they?

Blocked

It was comfy.

Fuck you, that actually made me LOL.

Want a medal or something?
Lolifags should kill themselves, regardless.

Gas yourself, normalfag.

Go cry to your local senator that they should lower the age of consent.
That'll make you feel better, faggot.

God damn that's so fucking hot.

If only these people would grow some fucking balls. How pathetic do you have to be to act like that just because someone hurt your fee-fees?

This comic feels like a descent into madness and highlights that damaged people manipulate the situation to hide their damage. The happy mood is obliterated, any semblance of meaningful or interesting conversation is gone, and their faces look like they went through a blender even compared to the first picture.
If the author wasn't a fag 'social realist' from Sweden, I'd think it was written as a way to reveal the damage unhandled mental illness/trauma causes to individuals and groups.

Hahaha upboat!

So am I supposed to eat a non-plant non-animal diet?

DO YOU SEE, HEATHENS?

DO YOU SEE HOW JESUS SUFFERED FOR YOUR SINS?

This hurt my brain for some reason. I actually felt a spike of pain. Did I have an aneurysm? Should I see a doctor?

who's side is this supposed to even be on

It's a rebuttal to retards who think "HURR DURR PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS!" is an argument against being vegan. If you actually were stupid enough to think plants had feelings, killing 10 times as many plants wouldn't make it better.

Of course it's a blonde h'wyte male

Bolt guns don't incapacitate animals, they kill them. How exactly, and why, would you "incapacitate" an animal that has to be slaughtered?

Plants quite literally do feel though.

So the heart keeps pumping the blood out of the body when you cut it's throat?

No, they respond to external stimuli. That's not the same as having transient internal states.

That guy is really going at it with the cow.
A nipple blowjob.

Feel =/= feelings, reacting =/= feelings

Because in a safespace there is no one there to say stop.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_death

Enjoy heart disease, faggot.

Nigger.

nice dubs

Because sandniggers and Jews have this stupid religion where animals have to be killed in certain ways or else they go to hell. They're going to hell anyway for being heathens lol

Plants are so utterly alien that trying to claim whether or not they can experience anything is difficult to even conceptualize. Throw glass sponges in with them on that too.

I don't think you do either. There is a reason you don't loose all your blood when you cut your hand but do when you cut a major artery. We, not you considering you're some vegan faggot who has so much AIDs it's actually killing off the red blood cells too.

off by one…

Hold the fuck up. Does retard have Asian eyes because he has the downs?

user I think you're a bit trigger happy

No it doesn't, that's why they hang the animals upside down.

No shit, really? I thought they hung them upside down cause it looked funny.

Holy fuck are you guys serious? No you dumb fucking niggers, the entire point of captive bolt *STUNNERS* is to stun the animal. It causes a grand mal seizure so they do not feel pain when you slice their throat. Jews and muslims do not do this, they just hack their throat open because they are barbaric pieces of shit.

I regret spending so much time on this

don't

Big controversy over halal slaughter in Australia because they weren't allowed to use stun or bolt guns. The animal has to be fully alive and conscious while it bleeds out.

Of course it got turned into an issue about Islamophobia.

Every time.

I thought that was going to be a parody. What the fuck

Loli a shit

Predathicc best

kek

Correct the Record.

Yeah you do.

Are you sure it's not? Because I have no idea.

Loli cunny will dominate the Earth.

Only one thing to do now.

Oh yeah, /tg/ made a story for this

>Now eats veggies Or secretly doesn't after he got big

The idea that you have to do one or the other is retarded. A proper diet incorporates animal protein for the advantages it has in amino profile over plant protein/kcal and then gets his micros from hella vegetables and some fruit. It's possible to get jacked as fuck on a vegan diet with expensive supplementation, but it's also going to require a lot of cardio to put off the bad protein/kcal ratio it saddles you with and there's really no reason to do it unless you have a very specific health problem or are delusional enough to do it for 'le moral' reasons.

tl;dr: The vast majority of vegans are either making shit harder than it has to be for no reason or are doing that while also being very insufferable. Pic related.

You are now breathing manually

Who's ready for the comic of the year?

hahahahahahaha

why do liberals think they would stand a chance with their NO GUNZ status?

Should be good for some laughs.

Any more like this?

you are applying logic where there is none to be found.

HAHAHAHAHA, california would be absolutely fucked if they actually did this.
I kinda hope they do so we can take the state back and purge them all.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Eh, seen it already

Post more

I need to see this

they honestly believe that once SHTF they will just raid armories and gun stores.

Please let it happen.

I really want them to try this just to see how they react when they realize the flaws in their plan

I hate to tell you user but California has a lot of agriculture, you'd have to shut off our water to make an impact.

t. suffering commiefornian

It also just dawned on me their solution to keeping California safe from invaders is to build a wall.

doesn't california import most of its water supply anyway? aren't they like always in a drought anyway? I think we'd just have to cut the water and electric lines as soon as the retards secede and the chimpouts would do the work for us.

Perhaps they think it'll go down like the Soviet Union's method, hoping that sheer numbers will overwhelm Nazi bullets.
Not realizing that it would be themselves at the front lines.

Thank you user

They'll either realize that they're fucked and just go quietly into the night or they'll round up all their pet nogs & spics and charge right into the killzone

either way its going to be entertaining to watch/take part in

That's what I'm saying, unless you take the water then not much will happen. However, california gets most of its water from the colorado river, so it wouldn't be hard to do.

fucking 10/10

That's all there is. It comes out in may, at least that what it says on their website. Black mask studio must be going for the controversy route as all their comics seem like the usual stuff that people would laugh at in these threads.

You need more than food to maintain a society, user.

only found this one on /monster/, sadly

California has a lot of stuff to go on. We have oil, weapons (government owned ones though, so unless local government goes along with it they'd be fucked) Water (to an extent, see ) food and power. What exactly do they lack?

You mean besides spines?

yes

Hi Holla Forums

Racism and homophobic! Downvote!

Dear god… Thanks god I only read mangas.

Look at the guy's hands and try again.

Well, the spine goes a long way. Morale is much more important than materiel in warfare. Those commies may have all the supplies and weapons they want, but if they don't have any willpower they might as well just bend over. Consider the absurdity of the events during Talvisota.

Beyond that you have to consider their lack of an effective border with Mexico and how a secession may prove immensely beneficial to the Mexican cartels, who already exert a lot of power over LA and san fran. Basically, Cali would be waging war on at least 2 fronts with nothing but a bunch of hippies for an "army". To that you must add all the frustrated conservatives already deep behind enemy lines (think police officers) and that are more than willing to help tie all kinds of decorations to trees/lampposts and embellish their neighborhood.

So tolerant!

Whenever people bring up Calexit, whether for kek or against it, nobody mentions the Colorado river. I have no idea why, since that river is vitally important to California and Arizona.

The South had all of those things as well, problem became that the North won with just throwing people at the problem until it was solved. California isn't in that bad of a position to be honest. Though they wouldn't be dangerous unless people got control of the military bases, which is unlikely.

Got something fo yo ass

Did they just assume all of their genders and races?

Wow this artist is real cis-scum

Could be worse.

True, but your post made me realize, maybe it would be best if cali tried to exit, then every remotely right winger in the state has every reason to join their local RWDS and maybe that way the state could be reformed. After all the cities that will be hit the hardest would be the same ones with the highest commie population like san fran and L.A.

AFAIK the south only really lost because of the scorched earth tactics, but then again I'm not an expert on the civil war.

Well the "war" would provide a fantastic diversion while very large-scale purging of cities and govt. institutions takes place.

Nice ID, but it feels bad when refugees from 4cucks shit out their terribad culture instead of adapting here. Basically they are the niggers of imageboards.

Let her rip

L O L

Didn't someone draw what his skeleton would look like?

Not Holla Forums, but californian.The fact that anime today is more white than where I am makes me just want to save up money and move to oregon. I would move somewhere more consevative, but I don't want the liberals in my family following me there.

We cant only hope that the mods will quickly delete shit threads and ban newfags, while supporting quality threads.
and removing 4am threads if they still exist

user that would possibly make it worse.

There's nothing LOL about this.

motherfucker

I don't get it

When a cat paws on something it is called "making a biscuit" and the cat literally turned him into a biscuit.

ROB threads was from before the exodus, you fucktard; next you'll start calling LOL threads 4chan culture. The worst you can say is it's past it's prime and should be retired, not unlike the 4am threads.

Even the hooligans are more dangerous than both.

The south for a variety of reasons, the most notable ones being Gettysburg, where the north found their spine, the complete lack of extra-national interference, and the blockade.
At least those are the ones I can recall.
Either way, Sherman wasn't so much the stroke that won the war as he was the reason the south is still sore over the whole thing.

Halal = death by slit throat, generally stunned first in the west
Non-Halal = fatal blot gun in the west

Sadly Halal meat is very common because as a slaughter house you want as large a market as possible and while some people will only buy Halal no one doesn't buy Halal.
If PETA wanted to actually do some good for once they would boycott and promote the boycott of Halal meat making it financial suicide for slaughter houses in the west

You should fuck your liberal family in the ass and cure them with your sperm! Its the only way!

Joke on you faggot, I would wait for her to grow up

a) bullshit, no one says that
b) bullshit, that's retarded
c) bullshit, you're a fag

I dont live in Calf, but are Police Officers armed with guns or is all just pepper spray and what not?

There was a big black tranny in that so it wouldn't be too far off

Look it up dummy

It's somewhat true but they made a fucking mess of presenting the idea.
Lets say you make a 2d platformer and give it to Holla Forums, we are going to run right, now give it to a noob and they will run left testing the wall / collision geometry that is meant to stop you.

Experienced players automatically avoid doing some things and you need testers to do them so it gets tested.
that said you can also get good players and make sure they understand that they aren't just playing the game but instead looking for bugs and trying to make it crash

Why is it that every retard I bump into on steam has over 100 hours in Battleborn.

The second guy is trying to say that TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan was better then Korra.

Predators age over hundreds of years, live for thousands.

You don't. Faggot.

I don't care what bumfuck corner of fuckhole nothing they say that in. Ain't no real human beans say that shit in reality. It ain't a saying.

It is faggot.

It aint Britain, officers have guns yeah

This is the best thing I've heard about your shit alien slut thus far.

Loves always finds a way.

That's not real THICC

Nah

Fag

Loli still a shit though

Yeah, it stops and then heals over time.

Considering that female predators are either skinny as fuck or indistinguishable from males it be thicc

Have faggots never heard the term 'kneading'?

(checked)
Those two both work for Gearbox, and they're the only two people on earth that have put more than ten hours into Battleborn.

But who the hell refers to the behavior as "making a biscuit?"
The answer is nobody because it's called kneading, not making a biscuit, because using 3 words when 1 works is retarded.

Oh, I get it. It's a Deadly Premonition reference, right? Y'know, because Thomas was a faggot who wore dresses and made biscuits, so it's called "making biscuits", because people who would use that term are mentally scarred dick suckers.

I can understand them inviting the slut to their party but why a tranny and retard?

Funniest shit ITT by far

ok

If a word can cause you to turn into a social turtle then perhaps you're too delicate to be out in public around real people.

I think it would be, unless you go to portland.

Hey that's kinda h-
disgusting.

Why wont they just fuck already?

Source/more?

you heard it here first folks

i am sorry my dude but i love butts all of the day

i got them from the internet, duh/pics related

I take it you didnt enroll in many Biology courses.

This is a forbidden love free thread!

The first two panels are a good parody, the second two make me sick.

Dat warped non-logic

Nope, no-one with a brain doing that.

in relation to

Do you mean a free thread that is forbidden love or a thread that is free from forbidden love, you're not very clear here.

What about the user on this board who played over 300 hours for some unholy reason.

Fifth pic isn't that Ebith?

Especially since you don't knead biscuits at all. You cut in the fat with the flour using a coupe knives or pastry cutter, then mix just enough to shape the dough. You want to avoid kneading it.
Working the dough too much especially trying to need it like bread dough, will just give you heavy, chewy biscuits instead of light and fluffy.

This one?

Jesus fuck, I didn't proof read that.
*couple knives * to knead

UGH THICCER

Is this supposed to make me feel bad about eating meat?

Just because plants dont have a face to react with when they die doesn't mean they aren't alive too

I'll cut your fat, with my dick you fuccboi.

FRESH EDITS GET YER FRESH EDITS HERE

What the fuck is happening here?

This piece of fucking garbage fucked me up really badly in the past, I feel really ill when I even remember it.
Fuck you.
FUCK YOU.

There's not even guro though, the worst it gets is loli yuri bondage incest.

Wait.

You sound mentally ill.

Oh, and the loli and mother are pregnant, almost forgot that!

It's over

Also they're both futanari, sorry it's been a while since I read it.

I don't get it

RedPanel is retiring

Nice numbers you got there.

checked
MUH MUH MUH MUH, you sound like a cow, slut

Well maybe i am a slut but i'm also a bitch
wait that's not how it went

If you're a slut then go suck cock!

Shut the fuck up or i'll suck your dick
Damnit that wasn't it either

y'all a bunch of disingenuous homo lords

It must be tough to be a redpilled illustrator.

Look at what the kikes did to Ben Garrison. Not everyone is that resilient.

Careful you slut! I might have to fuck you up if you suck my dick!

You fucking faggots, riddle me this. Is this Chuck Tingle shit for real or just some elaborate meme ruse?

showed up without invitation because that's what retards do

RIP

40% chance it's from the SA forums and thus made by a goon
59% chance it's from Weird Twitter and thus made by a goon
1% chance it was actually just some random weirdo that got popular and their series just happens to be what a controversial topic is making her new (((game))) about

Look to the post numbers below you. :^)

So I did some research on this shit because the premise is kinda interesting, and I found the main characters.
EL OH FUCKING EL

She lose that leg fighting against the patriarchy I suppose?

If she was a black lesbian she would've reached critical diversity

WEW

I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a mustache or not.

I don't quite know why I spent fifteen minutes collating this but hopefully somebody understands what this means and appreciates it

Such thin-skinned fucks. Then again, everyone here calls each other faggots and I constantly banter with my family so words mean nothing.

It's just a different set of words here, and on top of that those words are words like shill and cuck, things that you must choose to be, rather than simply being born into.

He's all flash, no substance cuckold. His books sell on titles, not quality or even word count.

You sure this isn't a parody?

I got it off a suuuuper serious guyz Washington Post article, here's the archive.
archive.fo/W2dWo

If it's parody it's flattering them a lot more than it oughta. This is what the real cucks that support Calexit would look like.

Oh please please let California secede it will be so fucking hilarious when all of silicon valley fucking bails on their ass and goes to Texas. They know what will happen and care more about money than anything else.

There's a difference between adding the zest of individuality and drowning the reader in it. They are beyond overdesigned.

This comic is going to be a laugh riot. I look forward to the /k/ story time thread.

What did Firefighters do to get on the liberal shitlist? Do they consider firefighters to be Firephobic for not letting houses burn down?

Pretty sure it's not, this guys have become a living joke

They are a tool of the government and the government is bad to anarcho-communists. After they everything down though communism and democracy will just happen naturally without any government, laws, or police.

Firefighters usually hose down flaming faggots.

Also this is what happens when an ultraleftie is even near a firearm being shot. I'd love to see these faggots rise up. It would be like the Bennie Hill Theme in, let's say, 'human' form.

What's the point of trying to torch things if fascist government types are just going to try to stop it and save properties from damage?

magical place

You just know someone fapped to this. I bet the author(s) did.

Some parts of LA and Oakland are basically DarkRP without any admins around.

I'm pretty sure Critikal isn't any less of a "dick" than Jontron. I wouldn't know though, I don't watch either.

jesus christ

Unintentional parodies bring out the best humor, I cannot wait to see the finished product

I don't understand why they don't realize they are about as close to fascism as Nazi's.

No you don't understand the National SOCIALIST party was right-wing and they are left-wing so they cannot be similar at all.

They're paid terrorists. I'm sure they don't care even if they could figure it out. Rebels without logic, The Revolution™ and Calexit™ paid by (((someone))) for them.

It's just common sense goy

They aren't all paid terrorists though a bunch actually are people who believe all the bullshit.

Pretty sure one uploads random videos while the other streams.

Did a child write this? I don't even understand what he/she/it/xe/xir/zot/zam/zum is trying to say.

Phew. I thought it was real for a second.

It will become a united first world country with little debt? Isn't that what everyone wants?

It's a joke website.

That last one isn't funny at all.

Vinny has a youtube channel that has all his streams up on it, so it's kind of let's plays by the end I guess? Still basically wrong and missing what he does though.

but whats is that paragraph trying to communicate?

idk tbh fam

That's one strange snake.

Next you'll say that Muslims are from Germany.

user, they have 'competitive wages' and use terrorism to force their point. They are literal paid terrorists.

I mean, like 90% of them are just faggots that can't do anything, but the remainder were paid to loot and burn at Berkeley man.

Worse. A communist wrote it.

COLONEL HOW COULD YOU

chucky asstingler is most likely some guy taking advantage of Amazons guidelines of minimum requirements of 'erotica' and sells wacky 'porn' in order to get retards on social media to believe "haha holy shit guys this dude so cray cray i mean gay bob trump incest porn with horse masks" and buy it as a 'wacky gift' for their friends

>tfw somebody saves your comic

feels nice

if it's one of the first three, be proud of yourself. if it's one of the last two, apply yourself

Can somebody explain the australian one?

Noice

Can someone explain all these fuckin gook immigrants?

Splatoon one, now of days I've had to put my art on hold though to get some sort of profession going. Working under a carpenter at the moment.

>zesty dill
those would make awful popsicles, use Kosher Dill instead its like the one thing the jews did right

draw a butt

a big butt

ǝɔᴉou

noice

Is that second picture Matt Rorie from Giant Bomb.

Every time

I drew a heart

Is that Roly?
It looks like his art.
I mostly know him from all that Gundam porn he drew. Of the Mobile Suits, not the pilots.

CONFIRMED

Noice.

I made one of those too.

You don't bake do you? Pastry and biscuits are flakey and tend to layers even without making an extra effort like in puff pastry, or phyllo, because you leave little pockets of unblended fat.
Pic related is a pastry blender/cutter, you uncultured swine.

wat

First the M16 IS an AR-15, the AR-15 is what became the M16 after ArmaLite sold the rights to Colt, now it's just used as a generic name for civilian versions and similar looking clones
Second why would you want a semi-only rifle over one with burst or auto?

and that looks more like a M4 or the Colt AR-15 then a M16, but knowing liberals they just made it whatever generic looking baby killing assault gun that popped into their heads

nice singles

for shame.

I do, I even own a pastry cutter kinda like that one (blue handle, no word on the side), but I don't think you understood what I meant when I said that;

I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR BUTTCHEEKS APART AND VIOLATE YOUR INTESTINES WITH MY CLOWN COCK user

HOT

WET

SODOMY
O
D
O
M
Y

Wait, where the fuck is this from. We could have a whole thread about this one presentation. Seriously man. Details. I NEED DETAILS.

It says it in the picture, idiot. GDC 2017.

They also had nameplates for personal pronouns.

guy should sign up for US Spec Ops if he is able to withstand that kind of torture, and willingly.

I know it was GDC dumbass. I was hoping to find out which presentation specifically that was.

Okay, I'm down. Now that I know you can make a decent pie crust.

"SARAH, PLEASE BE MY GF!"

The only crusty pie here will be yours when I'm done with it.

stop flirting and cook you fucking donkey

IT SAYS THAT IN THE PICTURE

GDC EDUCATION SUMMIT

RIGHT ON THE FUCKING PODIUM

I post to /ck/, sir.

These faggots give socialism a bad name.

That was the presentation? A title like that sounded like it could been the name of the whole GDC conference.

Nice bait.

Oh fuck it's a Holla Forums shitposter. Go back to your containment board already.

Adventure games are neither of those things.

I remember this, god I loved that thread.

And you think we won't shit on you?

This is futa on futa incest? I can't seem to be able find this shit even though it looks familiar.

wew

Now this guy, this is a newfag from a few weeks ago.

Araki is the Japanese Liefeld

JoJo had a lot of QUALITY in parts 1 and 2. To be fair, Araki could easily just claim they were using hamon to extend their limbs.

Why do you think Araki stopped drawing manly men and made twinks and femboys after the first 3 parts?

It's not bait you stupid fuck. You're just Holla Forumstarding it up in Holla Forums.

???

Wait… what? I'm not his biggest fan or watch a lot of his stuff but is this true?

I mostly get this picture but I have no idea where he went with the art direction.
Did Garfield suddenly go photonegative because he stopped time or did he just do it because "bizarre and funny"?
Why does Jon have crudely drawn blonde hair and red on his shirt? Is this part of the joke or am I too much of a fucking newfag to fully understand?

What's great is they're all so deluded, physically weak and malformed mutants that any of us could easily beat at least 3 of their asses before they'd even got a swing in.

It's marvellous how they don't realise how their very appearances undermine the vitriol of their message, it's like a 5 year old trying to be tough, they're laughable future failures are written in their genes for all to see.

I watch some of his Let's plays because he's super chill and I have yet to hear him talk about sex at all.
Dude's a foreveralone afaik. So it's probably just wishthinking

I think you can read too much into some dumb shit that someone pissed around in Paint with for 5 minutes.

I'm not sure I like these dubs

Nigger you shouldn't have to want politics in Holla Forums period. Stop fucking picking a side and try to push the autism out completely.
Holla Forums is Holla Forums though
I hope mods start enforcing quality threads and start banning faggots who bring up offtopic shit.

lol

>>>Holla Forums
Now.

That is actually kind of funny.

Is this the most butthurt comic of all time? Thw world may never know.

Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for.

It wouldn't be hard, it's all sent down from Canada.