IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING AND SEEING POLITICS EVERYWHERE CONSTANTLY EVERY DAY

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING AND SEEING POLITICS EVERYWHERE CONSTANTLY EVERY DAY
EVERYWHERE ON THE STREET ON THE INTERNET IN EVERY FORM OF MEDIA FUCKING MUH POLITICS MUH POLITICS NOTHING BUT MUH FUCKING POLITICS FUCKING DEVELOP AN INTEREST A FUCKING HOBBY ANYTHING OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT FUCKING POLITICS CONSTANTLY YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE BRAINLETREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2bc.jpg (399x388, 16.52K)

off yourself m8

calm down

Attached: flumps.jpg (1024x768, 177.77K)

Dislike of politics is a political position, so is trying to opt out of politics.

DUMP FLUMP TBH

nice trips satan
if the devil is tired of politics guys, maybe we should give it a rest

that's just what the commander-in-cheeto wants us to do

Attached: drumf's economic policy.png (420x366, 317.2K)

LIKE POLITICS IN EVERYTHING DAMNIT YOU SHILL

Attached: 21f5f93d8dc9e0e2df8ac41e69e9eb89803dd6d40ae408e3273c2546b4ea49de.png (500x600, 261.66K)

user waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were shills in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Donald Trump were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. user was a politician for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the parliamentary debates and he said to dad "I want to be on the Parliament benches daddy…"
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SHILLS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the American base of Congress he knew there were shills.
"This is Trump" the radio crackered. "You must fight the shills!"
So user gotted his plasma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the shills
"I will shoot at him" said the cybershill and he fired the rocket missiles. user plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the shills" he shouted
The radio said "No, user. You are the shills"
And then user was a zombie.

Really makes you think

OHHH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS CUCK

Attached: 1477781190318.jpg (320x320, 28.43K)

newfig AF

that's literally what the word means

Attached: clown.png (809x1017, 285.49K)

Post Chink tits then.

everything is political and always was, you just didn't pay attention before

I don't need a safe space from the world. The world needs a safe space from me.

Attached: resign.jpg (1242x1160, 68.66K)

not true at all, just a decade ago films were made and didn't need to have an epic trump reference or have forced diversity quotas

you're joking, right?

probably not. the average alt-righter is about 18 years old.

BUT SATAN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
TRUMP BREXIT RUSSIA NORTH KOREA SYRIA RACISM

Ok fine, 17 years ago then, LOTR came out then and that movie would be impossible to make today because there isn't a single nonwhite in an important role

Gandalf isn't white in the first movie

what you're feeling nostalgia for is slightly higher on the slippery slope

I unironically agree with OP. 10 years ago, you could go on the internet, go to your favorite niche area for niche hobby, and just immerse yourself in nothing but the hobby with likeminded people. Now, you get retards 24/7 trying to shove politics, news articles, and other outsider shit into every single area imagineable, wherever and whenever they can, with the flimsiest justifications of being related to the primary topic.

It never stops, and they'll bitch at you incessantly if you attempt to tell them you just don't give a shit. It's all so fucking tiring.

Attached: both sides.jpg (720x917, 37.48K)

both sides are idiots

I just want to talk about anikino. I don't need some retard ruining it all by screaming about kikes every single second, in every single thread, on every single board. How many times do I have to agree with them that all kikes should hang before they fuck off and let me talk about Precure?

Attached: 1513130897868.gif (480x270, 1.09M)

r/anime

You know, I envy you. Just surfing along on your surfboard. Not having to worry about all this shit. I was about to chillax too. Until the tards started doing their shit again. And so we have to fight them back again. But the sooner all this bullshits done, the sooner we can all go surfing.

kek

So am I OP

Both sides are idiots, only a child needs an explaination

EUROSHITS BTFO

Attached: died of aids.jpg (978x1000, 129.58K)

Even though I agree with most Holla Forums stuff, I'm tired of it (being posted outside of where it's relevant), too.

R E D D I T

Attached: Screenshot (116).png (1366x768, 422.67K)

Fixed that for you

Good thread tbh fampai

Attached: hue.jpg (600x540, 49.95K)

found the shills.

the only happens on 8/pol.
same with /leftycuck/ too.

all me tbh fam

Attached: 1463349964568.png (485x489, 272.2K)

every time

OP even if everyone on Holla Forums stopped talking about politics how the hell would that stop all the political motivations and pandering that Hollywood commits?

i just browsed b, btw i didn't ask for help because i can't trust anyone anymore.

same

ich werde es versuchen, doch ich habe kein einfluss darauf wie leute die dinge verstehen

Attached: drumpfhitler.jpg (354x354, 18.45K)

clearly the answer is just gas everyone with a political ideology

i know there is no cp on Holla Forums, that's the past now, i'm a fag.

we all need to embrace radical centrism tbh

Attached: 1488403046227.jpg (1200x800, 211.02K)

there is no alternative but chaotic neutral

please i need sugar :D

If only this were true.

You might not care about politics but politics will always care about you. You can't talk about modern films and not talk about kikes and their politics.

Nazbol?

Attached: 1517555402232.webm (960x540, 3.87M)

jeff btw. u r assuming way too much.

Reported for meta thread and being a disenfranchised leftypol
>>>/oven/

please allow me to continue my job, u all want this, i don't want to do it here neither

it's no secret anymore, the whole world knows me

sorry it was lame i know

u want your leader to say please but not sorry?

i'm not your leader, i'm something else.

Doing Lord's Work, Friendo!

= /^_^\=
\ /
_ _

Attached: 1505437852884.webm (262x262, 2.43M)

i wish god would exist and protect me from all of this, but we all know the truth.

ihr habt es geschafft, ihr könnt mich in den arsch ficken und es ist mir egal.

mir ins gesicht pissen

das ganze hat auch nichts mit politik zu tun.

Attached: hitler store.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

i was just curious that's all, i didn't hope i would find cp there.

If it wasn't for gamergate, anons wouldn't have woken up to the jewish problem and today we wouldn't be talking about politics.

mir fällt nichts mehr ein, ich weiss aber dass ich die seite wie früher machen muss damit es voran geht.

ihr blockt euch nur selbst

zucker zucker zucker zucker zucker

One time I got in trouble for calling deviled eggs "Sataned eggs".

der ewige juden, potterfrei, gutten tag mein fuhrer, du hast meich?
ich spreche gut deutsch, scheile scheile scheisse

You're living in one of the fracture points of human history user.
And commies always shove politics in every single thing imaginable. There's no other life for them.
Enjoy the bantz and shitflining while it lasts.

Attached: 0fee64b7f1a89fe772ea104cdf1bb39f99922dfffefd043578d3dfed3d9c0a14.png (378x322, 163.71K)

trump won

said someone during every single time in human history

(((trump))) """won"""

Humanity Lost.

Attached: full vore.jpg (485x443, 36.38K)

thank the useful idiots at nu/pol/, they brought reddit here to shill for the fake president, things were less political before the recent US election. the amount of trump shills & bots on the net right now is simply staggering, his team manufactures "consent" on a scale like no other.

I think it's a pretty big deal when a former reality star mops up with the whole glow in the dark establishment in the NWO's final cup de grace. And then starts dismantling their whole system.
This is comparable to the fall of the berlin wall.

Yeah that's totally happening
any day now trump is going to stop sucking jewish dick, im sure

You think all those talking point aren't becoming obvious after all these months?
Or are like all those butt frustrated MSM that are giving him free press all the time?

>dark (((establishment)))
pick both

Attached: trump gets his orders for the day.jpg (1500x1051, 485.13K)

POST ASIAN TITS CHINK ONES BEST TITS