Gpd win

what do you guys think of this thing?
good for streaming and playing games on the go?

Get it if you want a pocket-sized laptop.
As a system made purely for playing games, it's outclassed by proper portable game consoles, and is outclassed as a laptop by other laptops.

I don't know many portables that let me run Wesnoth from my pocket, though. But you're right that it's less powerful than most other laptops although you'd be surprised at the cheap shit that gets pumped out for about the same money.

Also I don't know how well Linux works on it so have fun with W10.

fug

How well does it run Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, PSP, DS, 3DS, and PS2 emulators?

This really.
I guess the question is what games can you run on it that you can't on the other options.

Looks more portable than the Nintendo Switch. Too bad it's probably really underpowered.

from what ive heard linux is little finicky and it is 32 bit afaik.

but if you wanted linux you could get it on there.

.it will run everything up to PS2

what do you guys think of the dragonbox pyra (price aside)?

It's excellent for emulation and playing pre-2011 games. It's pretty lame as a pocket laptop though and it costs a pretty penny.

its actually already out. it has 1.6 ghz processor and 4gb of ram.. dunno what the switch has..

Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to handheld PC in the last 10 years? What would you even do to use up 4GB of RAM on this tiny thing?

I own one, it's only real flaw is windows 10 really. It's okay for games but I use it as an ultra portable windows machine. Battery is good and lasts a long time and charges quickly thanks the the c-type usb. I was a backer so I got it for cheeper.

Apparently they're running Windows 10 on it, which will make 4 GB feel a little cramped.

Can you run another OS on it? Also what do you do with it? Could you run older PC games if you wanted?

Nvm, I decided to not be a retard and just look it up.

is that the nintendo d-pad?

Yes, actually. The 3DS DPad.
It used to be listed under its specs but it's weirdly absent now.

gee I wonder why

I wanted one for lightweight PC games on the go, but decided that the Vita was a better bet. Given the fuckery with some models being unable to play 3D games without crashing, BIOS being locked down in updates alongside the usual quirks that would come with a device this small, it's not worth the effort.

It at least can run x86 Linux unlike the Pyra though.

does it still run that mediocre Bay Trail SoC and not anything else new like Apollo Trail?

Probably stronger then my mac. So its a win

Never ever. Sadly because I like the idea.

How much is it and what are the specs?