#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6dvID
archive.fo/XgLun
archive.fo/utGzQ
archive.fo/NwynA
archive.fo/txJTG
archive.fo/sywBI
archive.fo/ark9K
archive.fo/JTPxk
archive.fo/eSWNM
archive.fo/h9pDu
archive.fo/vQuz8
archive.fo/MPNPA
archive.fo/9DShd
archive.fo/JHONv
archive.is/MYhDd
archive.fo/nkXdR
archive.fo/ukRem
archive.fo/QQcBD
archive.fo/gB0OC
archive.fo/utk1Z
archive.fo/KfJZ1
archive.fo/i6MeT
archive.fo/h2lK6
archive.fo/Uulm8
archive.fo/LQkde
archive.fo/SeL41
archive.fo/lSvgq
dafont.com/iron-maiden.font
archive.fo/nE6ds
archive.fo/f3J4f
archive.fo/8snU2
archive.fo/VMcvZ
archive.fo/OaQmM
archive.fo/VttrD
archive.fo/z0M43
archive.fo/fALJa
archive.fo/T75mA
archive.fo/zH30H
archive.fo/MuXKh
archive.fo/WbDUS
archive.fo/pfGqF
archive.fo/QeoU4
archive.fo/No8Xl
archive.is/xxM7S
archive.fo/UYJDs
archive.fo/c0HTB
archive.fo/pwD1V
archive.fo/YQEBS
archive.fo/o3FGQ
archive.fo/FBL4j
archive.fo/ISeT1
archive.fo/N5xXu
archive.fo/RdwZz
archive.fo/AFqB6
archive.fo/dyC57
archive.fo/S8BKe
archive.fo/LewwF
archive.fo/Zw3B1
archive.fo/ftHQM
press.etc.cmu.edu/files/Game-Impact-Report1-A-Fragmented-Field.pdf
archive.fo/Hcmhw
archive.fo/PeTyT
archive.fo/dd8yF
archive.fo/DT7YI
archive.fo/lzqEd
archive.fo/DiFP0
archive.fo/0GqXf
usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/2005-07-28-blind-gamer_x.htm
archive.fo/T5YlD
archive.fo/Wbim1
archive.fo/iO7xV
archive.fo/lW6z0
archive.fo/xRAzC
archive.fo/OfrGm
archive.fo/GD5w9
archive.fo/KOJzV
archive.fo/MT3Bj
archive.fo/fNQQn
archive.fo/hTaRL
archive.fo/aqiwb
archive.is/0QkF7
archive.fo/2dueg
archive.fo/egr1v
archive.fo/ynKi2
archive.fo/oG38r
archive.fo/x41eG
archive.fo/xjjPf
archive.fo/0Ozc1
archive.fo/RqB6M
archive.fo/IMAWS
web.archive.org/web/20110107091333/http://www.peoplecanfly.com/blog/2011/01/we-had-to-use-red-barrels/
archive.fo/uCxE9
archive.fo/sxdDL
archive.fo/8fF5v
archive.fo/qhElE
archive.fo/KYDiN
archive.fo/Y8GAw
archive.is/h24AD
archive.is/WAod3
storygen.org
archive.fo/oUuNv
archive.fo/HGoZZ
archive.fo/iuhsC
archive.fo/Z9z77
archive.fo/EGTLx
archive.fo/ZZkRo
archive.fo/QiEGN
archive.is/DVcl6
archive.fo/xmvdA
archive.is/ZESPp
archive.fo/dnGJG
King.com
archive.fo/vuXo7
archive.fo/xIpGh
archive.fo/8uwFO
archive.fo/qPd0j
archive.fo/KDNdu
archive.fo/EEMKA
archive.fo/NJ0Mt
archive.fo/25cSw
archive.fo/7IPgn
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/15/fbi-chart-documents-portray-cair-hamas-related-organization/
archive.fo/FN95O
archive.fo/ZVsnl
archive.fo/Fvq1s
archive.fo/6E2oC
archive.fo/rBoqc
archive.fo/kyUoi
archive.fo/N39L4
archive.fo/eJ9b7
archive.fo/XhRBA
archive.fo/fK2JI
archive.fo/KJ90a
archive.is/G0IPn
archive.fo/pyreQ
archive.fo/XOKQl
archive.fo/2Bjx5#selection-1081.0-1081.45
archive.fo/GpEBr
archive.fo/uLoKs
archive.fo/NJ0Mt#selection-3977.0-3977.13
archive.fo/aCkZP
archive.fo/JWlzM
archive.fo/sW2kk
archive.fo/LZT74
archive.fo/hjH7G
archive.fo/58XSH
web.archive.org/web/20150109071702/http://archive.adl.org/main_israel/hamas_charter.html
archive.fo/YW28n
archive.fo/60vI7
oeaw.academia.edu/SabineHarrer
schedule.gdconf.com/speaker/harrer-sabine.38892
archive.fo/kEVC7
archive.is/nqEEE
archive.is/C4zO3
u.teknik.io/b3HU9.webm
archive.is/j4xRN
archive.is/3ngAZ
archive.is/NxkGL
archive.is/5XJaS#selection-1037.0-1047.467
g33kp0rn.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/gizmodo-youtubers-find-anti-semitic-hill-to-die-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6pkWRoJiw
archive.is/uMQpw
archive.fo/r7amD
archive.fo/09fY0
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/citizen-radios-sjw-male-feminist-co-host-resigns-amid-sexual-misconduct-claims/24949
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/836576193424011265
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=jamiekilstein harass&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=jamiekilstein assault&src=typd
archive.is/VfsD9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no lewds allowed

Goobergays is still alive?

Zelda

this bread is not very fresh

GDC is live! Don't forget your bingo card!
archive.fo/6dvID

Ate pic

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/XgLun

Isn't that already checked off?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

And its scary how often it happens. Animators and programmers are treated like shit.

Nice.

Holy fucking shit that voice acting is awful

My friend unironically likes it. But he also thinks that it should be switch only and nintendo should delete the wiiu versions code rather than sell on both to maximize profit for the reason quote "I do not like it".

It won't be just Naughty Dog doing animation, Blizzard is chiming in.
archive.fo/utGzQ

Keeping an eye on GDC and doing my part by directly contacting people. Do the same, guys.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE
It works, I have smugness and a better PC.

No wonder they make shit games 24/7, every single piece of piece of advice they give is just shitting on ACTUAL advice and then pretending that anything that was said was even remotely helpful.
I have yet to see a programmer get praised for how good they can talk or for living in a place someone else likes. They are outright admitting that cronyism, nepotism and SJW bullshit are the only reason why they are in that position to begin with.
Although burn-out really isn't a sign of weakness, it most certainly isn't depression. Also the initial phrase is perfectly logical, if you burn out easily then you're going to get fucked when schedules get tight.
They are acting like it is some corporate executive giving them the advice to do it for fun instead of money as an excuse for not paying them.
Apparently this is advice in their eyes.
Ratchet and Clank, which is consistently top-quality and much more well known than most AAA garbage, had crunches for literally every single fucking game.
This is some really good advice if you want to stay behind while everyone else succeeds. And if you follow this advice for long enough, you are bound to get replaced by someone that WON'T be a lazy piece of shit.

Also the "advice" he is presenting is preaching, not actual advice. It reads like the fucking manifesto of a trade union.

With the slides, you may as well check racism for the whole

archive.fo/NwynA

Eyoholup.jpg
Is your friend imblying because he does not like something, it should not exist in other formats?

when did shitface appear?

archive.fo/txJTG

He's hosting the awards.
archive.fo/sywBI

Kindly remind him that Zelda was the swan song of the Gamecube as well. This isn't even new.

I think that slide was totally fine. Undertale was a gigantic hit because it got shilled like crazy by journalists and homestuck people. No one cares that the whole game is made with gamemaker's visual programming and one long if/else statement. It wasn't some impressive display of technical apptitude that caused people to hype it up, it was goatmom's thickness, the morality system, and the meme skeletons.

And in most cases who you know is going to be more important than what you know. You don't think Bioware games look the way they do because they hire up and coming professional animators. And opportunities really are only available to people who seek them out. Unles well, you know people.

The only wrong part is language/sex/gender because 99% of developers are white people speaking english. No one cares if you're black or a woman or whatever, those people just don't seem to care about making games for whatever reason.

again?

I mean hell. I had a hard enough time on rollgoal with a controller, I can't imagine how bullshit it was with wii controls.

Yep. He thinks its what caused destiny to be bad and not the fact that activision fucked around with it and the team had no concrete direction for the game so it will make zelda bad somehow. He even used "what if melee was on n64 as well as the gamecube" as a reason why it is somehow bad, convinently leaving out that the technical leaps of todays tech is marginal at best when compared to the leap between n64 to gamecube.

Not going to since he is is really stubborn. He can suck it up and be upset for all I care. The only difference between the versions are textures, and dynamic ambient sounds, and I call bullshit on the latter. Now if they had voice acting as the difference, the wiiu version would be superior.

Someone post that GIF where Her Story won.
archive.fo/ark9K

The bottom part of the slide was indirectly accusing the industry of racism, thats why I said it should be checked off.

If true, that is some top quality, grade A bad opinions.

What the fuck even is that comic?

this again? Wasn't it bad enough that we had to see it last thread?

Was it posted the last thread? Didn't see it.

Yep. He likes his false equivalencies.

Oh, I totally missed racism. I would've expected it to be the free space.

DIVERSITY
archive.fo/JTPxk

your average
comic

yes, it caused a lot of suffering

Well I'll be a son of a gun.

Checked.

archive.fo/eSWNM
Disappointed no talks of Creative Labs kikery.

That sure is some fucking diversity from a band of faggots looking to push diversity.

I don't have a problem with this one, I'm all for accessible games.

Not SJW shit mind you, just stuff people with disabilities can play.

George Soros' son looks like that. The reason for that is not accidental.

birefird/status/836260687303303169

FART

I'd like to see how that works. Not sarcasm, but how that'd work if someone wanted to play something like…Thief.

Well then. Didn't even think it started till this weekend.

And I see I didn't even have to make this year's bingo cards.

Reminder that Lifschitz went to RIT, and is close to the director of their game dev program. And that said program is largely sponsored by Microsoft.

It's rare that I can browse an Angkor Wat stone carving forum and feel superior to someone, but that shit of an opinion does it. Realistically, why are you friends with him?

Creative labs use to have some nice hardware and a great mp3. I loved my zen before the screen went. But enough on that, how does one play games most games blind? A few, like say chess are possible, but most kinda need sight.

CANCER
archive.fo/h9pDu

Because he is fun, but is sometimes very, very stupid. He did by an xbone at launch to play with all of 2 others, one of which would have went either way if he got a ps4 instead. And the kicker, he regrets his xbone yet traded up for the slim. He are not smart.

You don't get to brag about choices when your last choice invalidates all the others, you pretentious cucks!

I mean, I am not perfect, but I do not regret my wiiu, since I got it for cheap. He also tends to soften his opinion as time goes on.

For deaf people it would have to be something very audio centric, you'd specifically have to build a game for them.

For other disabilities its just simple cooperation from devs, I have a mute friend who fucking loves Destiny so I begrudgingly play it with him, since he can't talk I set up raids for him and we use the emote system so he knows when he's up, but if the game had subs it would go a long way to help.

Another friend of mine can't use his left hand so he plays one handed, games that can't let you set up your controls are sometimes a no-no for him and he has a ton of problems playing PS4 games cause of that stupid touch pad.

Fucking what? Literally the entire plot is "you farm slimes because their poop is valuable on the galactic market."
Oh, fuck off. Yet another game that I thought would be a cool time-waster, ruined by pretentious horseshit.

Pic 1
archive.fo/vQuz8
Pic 2
archive.fo/MPNPA
Pic 3
archive.fo/9DShd
Pic 4
archive.fo/JHONv

Did the one hand guy try bayo2 on wiiu? Also does he use a ds? I recommend it since many games can be played 1 handed.

You know, you'd think after seeing that video 50 times it'd stop pissing me off.

You'd be wrong.

You can't stop being pissed off by faggotry. You can only accept it as part of natural reactions.

Article related, maybe.
archive.is/MYhDd

Wait, are they seriously trying to make a case for "skinner box consultancy" positions?

Yea games like that are his favorite genre, its almost embarrassing how good is he at them compared to me when I can use both hands.

Yea I don't really think letting us mess with the controls is something major when PC does it all the time.

Pic 1
archive.fo/nkXdR
Pic 2
archive.fo/ukRem
Pic 3
archive.fo/QQcBD
Inb4 people take Pic 2 as Donald Trump

lets just summon the memeteor on SanFran
fuck it wall, i want to go back to the stardust

aren't those the same people who pushed this whole ban people for getting reported to much? The cancer that we have in almost every game now.

DELET THIS

They will always advocate idea guys, thats what most of them are.

So he has played bayo2? Neat.

I hope your friend is ok in everything else, because that sounds like grade a moron opinions and moment he's having. I'd give destiny a few things, it has gorgeous concept art, the ingame art is ok-ish, and the basic control wasn't completely shit. Other than that it was still mostly shit. The seasons pass bullshit didn't help, and most of my friends played it heavily, though none of them do now. And even they admit it they chose to play it because it was something to do, there wasn't much alternative at the time, and they already gone through borderlands 2. It was just a game of the months type of thing for them.

Yep, all the DMC games, all the Bayo games, all the Ninja Gaiden games, he's currently playing Nier Automata.

I'm really starting to think that if someone bombed the GDC, the industry really wouldn't suffer that much for it.

Pic 1
archive.fo/gB0OC
Pic 2
archive.fo/utk1Z

is there a webm of that guy yet? I do have a gif lying around somewhere, but surely someone has a yt source on that.

Yeah, that's a huge fucking hoot when they're continually trying to push the bullshit threshold and thinking of new ways to deflect criticism.

Text2speech adventure games maybe? Not sarcastic either, it can akshually be a creative challenge for a dev or studio to make a game for the blind or deaf. But emphasis on game and fun, not some 'omg u are blind, look at how virtuous I am for making a game for your blindness,'.

archive.fo/KfJZ1

Oh my god, does this person work for Valve? My experience has told me that you want those autists who DO know what they're doing, because they actively look for exploits.

He thinks releasing on 2 console generations made it bad. That would not gimp a game, not at this point in time when as I said, the tech leaps are small at best. Its the same reason I get pissed off at mustards when its the devs fault for not taking the time to optimize for each platform. He is alright sometimes, but he is a tad "I am smart because I am smart and shit is almost never my fault." for his own good. He is getting better, but he is bad at this.

are they making fun of QA tester?

Oh my god, it's even worse than I thought.

Could one of you guys help a German out please? Not going to link to the video, because screw those jews, but the h3br3w guys are saying that their lawyer costs 50k a month. Does that sound legit to you or is this guy getting scammed? Because if you earn 50k a month from a single client you are doing very well. I know some lawyers, some that earn really decent money and not even they get 50k a month.

Is it really that expensive to get sued in the usa? I mean I heard that it is expensive, but really this much? Surely they are getting scammed by their lawyer or are trying to pull some bullshit on their fans.

Wait, that slide was a Rami presentation? Why the fuck am I not surprised?

On hindsight, the bngo should have had a square for Rami. Fuck, it might as well have been the free square.

People who don't know what they're doing are good for attempting to retard-proof the game (something that a lot of big companies do nowadays, commonly at the expense of people who DO know what they're doing), whereas those who do know what they're doing are good, for that reason. If memory serves me right, there are major companies that have high-skill internal testers to help balance high-level content, amongst other things.

There is no saving gaming, we need a purge

Yeah, even the scummiest lawyer I've seen doesn't charge nearly that much, he just got away with charging an hour for a five minute phone call.
Yeah, it's either or.

It's California all right.
archive.fo/i6MeT

I'm so annoyed somebody gets $200/month to draw this shit.
There's so many more deserving artists who don't make a cent for what they do.

What? You don't have to do UX research.
If yes to both, you're done.
You don't need to figure out the best way to hold someone's hand or integrate dozens of tutorials because people are too stupid to realize you need ammo to shoot your gun.

Because the word gamer ostracizes people who are shit at vidya and they don't want to offend people you can't even consider casuals.

No they're not? Is somebody bad at games going to try to clip through walls? Are they going to show you that your enemy AI is shit and easily defeated? Are they going to show you that you can skip triggering a vital event that allows you to finish a level? No.
They're just going to walk in circles because they got lost. We hear about this sort of thing all the time, and levels have to be dumbed down, bosses made easier, etc. It's retarded.
I would think the only entry normal people wouldn't know / be able to figure out is NAB (Not A Bug).

whoa whoa whoa, take it easy there skynet, this level of sophisticated AI can't possibly be true

ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS

fucking play FEAR or Half-Life and see what people were doing with AI from ~fifteen years ago jesus christ, also who the fuck even played this game even

I've heard some great things about it from people who liked the Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley type of games, but if their CEO is this kind of pretentious shit over basic AI and gameplay elements, then I'm not going to buy it.

didn't rockcock went full nevertrump or some shit?

If you look past the comb-over, you can see how far back "her" hairline is receding

Sheeeit, I got a few friends and family like that. I'm sure I have my moments too. I'd be more worried with the "i don't like x, even if it doesn't take away anything from me, i don't like it so make it go away" cancer. Hopefully it goes benign or slowly go into remission for him over time.

My impression is no, they might be 100% serious. The basic starting concept is not necessarily bad, but IMO it's badly misapplied there. One thing to say "make the game so intuitive that nearly any age can play, or 5 minutes to learn a lifetime to master" type of thing. But the implication I got out of them is "we want to make it so dumbed down that everyone can push a button and be happy and therefore buy our super important vidya, no entitled icky gross gamer needed, since everyone is a gamer. Except gamers, if you know what I mean."

Pic 1
archive.fo/h2lK6
Pic 2
archive.fo/Uulm8
Pic 3
archive.fo/LQkde

Oh hey, something that can actually benefit developers. Good to know someone there isn't trying to pander to hipsters.

This is precisely what the intention of bringing in such people is.

2nd pic. One of those things on the list seems suspicious. Maybe I'm just being intolerably slimophobic. :^)

No, these slimes are just islamic. It's their inner desire to go all ALLAH ACKBAR that talks.

Islimec?

Exactly.

archive.fo/SeL41

"Mudslimes" makes a lot more sense now

Didn't they advertise slime rancher here?

That slide is way more difficult to read than it needs to be.
I hope they don't use the font throughout.

They couldn't even listen to it.
Metal scream.jpg

Well, I get the general idea of what they're trying to do, but yeah, kind of ignoring the "powerpoint rules" there.

archive.fo/lSvgq

They used this font, funny enough.
dafont.com/iron-maiden.font

I'm not saying they can't do "metal," but the execution here is just poor.

It's a lot easier to read when it's got an outline.

Those aren't letters.

There was this game years back for the Saturn and Dreamcast, but it was exclusive to Japan. Also, remember hearing how some blind person became really good at fighting games.

So, should I stop watch Extra Credits"? I've been debating it since their video on Hatred'', among other things.

Does anyone have the clip from the film Source Code where the guy is explaining why he made the bomb? This would be an ideal thing to respond to this post with.

Pic 1
archive.fo/nE6ds
Pic 2
archive.fo/f3J4f
Pic 3
archive.fo/8snU2

Yes.

Okay, done.

The last two letters are C and Y, it really gets this bad

You're really slowpoking on that.

Why in the fuck did you ever watch them to begin with? All their facts are wrong and they push propaganda instead of talking about games.

I know nothing of a blind man, but I do know of BrolyLegs.
A handicapped man who plays with his face.

Yeah, a company with a thirty year history of actively screwing their competitors and internal developers should totally be listened to when it comes to publishing.

Pic 1
archive.fo/VMcvZ
Pic 2
archive.fo/OaQmM
Pic 3
archive.fo/VttrD
Pic 4
archive.fo/z0M43
Pic 5
archive.fo/fALJa

They argued that we are running out of space for the internet. That alone should of been enough to drop them.

Pic 1
archive.fo/T75mA
Pic 2
archive.fo/zH30H
Remember Impact with Games is in the ESA ghostbin. Note the connections.

I started watching them around 2012. The same time I pretty much started following most of The Escapist's main personalities. Dropped MovieBob within a few months, Jim not long after he left the site, Yahtzee around late last year, and finishing the crew off with Extra Credits.

Pretty much the only thing I go to the site for anymore is to read Erin Dies Alone.

all of these photos are making me ill. how could you create so many buzzwords to hide your incompetence?

And blamed video games for it.

user, there is noone to hide it from, anyone dumb enough to go there and fail to realise what a complete scam it is will most likely not be very competent themselves either.

Well, when you're so incompetent that you have nothing to show for it, you tend to spend most of your time coming up with excuses.

To be fair, TItanfall does ship with a retarded 35GB of uncompressed audio.

Source?

Pic 1
archive.fo/MuXKh
Pic 2
archive.fo/WbDUS
Pic 3
archive.fo/pfGqF
Pic 4
archive.fo/QeoU4
Pic 5
archive.fo/No8Xl

Ate my pics

It's the easiest way to do it without dealing with motion sickness.

wtf? we love Keijo now

archive.is/xxM7S

Not much, because I sincerely think he's a literal psychopath.

Pic 1
archive.fo/UYJDs
Pic 2
archive.fo/c0HTB
Pic 3
archive.fo/pwD1V
Pic 4
archive.fo/YQEBS
I hope you like Early Access!

That's really not much of an accomplishment

Apparently Kojima sperged out about how bad conservatives and the right are or something? I heard about it, but I did not know if it is true.

what is with this all of a sudden? What happened with Kojima that suddenly he' a shit?

Pic 1
archive.fo/o3FGQ
Pic 2
archive.fo/FBL4j

post proof

I suspect del toro might have something to do with it

Yeah, that's going to fucking go over well with the casuals.

What are her credentials?

Proof please. I've been hearing it a lot lately but not much to actually back it up.

I did see Del Toro being a bit of a faggot on Twitter.

Pic 1
archive.fo/ISeT1
Pic 2
archive.fo/N5xXu
Pic 3
archive.fo/RdwZz

archive.fo/AFqB6

since his company is a sony subsidiary he has to follow their company line while when he was under konami he had to follow a different one

So, she was part of a successful Kickstarter game. Good for her. Why is she on stage? Allowed to use the phrase Iwata had on his business card? After over 3 decade of actually working in the game industry?

That's quite the understatement.

Kanye West is a musical genius, on par with The Beatles. You say he's a psychopath, but most people see him as an innovator.

Oh no things can happen in games without my consent? What the fuck is this cunt talking about

Pic 1
archive.fo/dyC57
Pic 2-5

Beats me, Iwata's spinning in his grave as usual.

Pic 2-5 archive
archive.fo/S8BKe

Can't wait to see his show, where his brother fucks his wife while he puts up with it.

There is literally nothing wrong with UI fuckery.

But thats rape

Does he have bulimia?

I was extremely disappointed with Keijo. The manga is way lewder and has tits. The anime was toned-down as all hell.

Pic 1
archive.fo/LewwF
Pic 2
archive.fo/Zw3B1
Pic 3
archive.fo/ftHQM
Pic 4
>Thanks @bgstokes Excellent talk! "Training Designers to Collaborate with Researchers." Read → press.etc.cmu.edu/files/Game-Impact-Report1-A-Fragmented-Field.pdf … #GameImpact #gdc17
archive.fo/Hcmhw

archive.fo/PeTyT

Doritos Pope and Del Toro

Nah, raising 3 kids his wife has is a great way to burn calories.

No, that's lack of skill.

But exercise would give him muscles.

It means not to literally rape womyn through the UI

It's most likely preaching to be a boring cunt and not do anything interesting with the UI like the Fission Mailed sequence in MGS2 but rather to keep it the same the entire time

Using Kanye specifically as a name drop is kind of odd, and to me shows a bit of a disconnect or at least inconsistent or not really knowing what it is they want. You can substitute it with
and it's still very clunky IMO. These 'designers' and talking heads seems to want to dumb vidya down so much so that anyone can push a button or area on a screen and call it a game, yet at the same time they want to appeal to someone specific, Kanye for some reason. But the bigger point imo is they seem to be chasing opposite ends of a goal post.
Did I miss something yuge and everyone but me is now suddenly Kanye?

Forgot embed

To be honest the wording is so broad it could as well refer to fail states

Archives or it didn't happen.

Pic 1
archive.fo/dd8yF
Pic 2
archive.fo/DT7YI
Pic 3
archive.fo/lzqEd
Pic 4
archive.fo/DiFP0

Spidey had a chance to push him down the stairs and didn't do it.

Pic 1 & 2
archive.fo/0GqXf

usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/2005-07-28-blind-gamer_x.htm

Heh, that last pic with the audience size. That actually gives me a slight hope. Sure, the usual suspects are still trying to further infest and infect vidya and nearly fucking everything else through HR and PR ,'community manager' positions, idea guys, diversity and sensitivity compliance scamming. But it always comes down to the same thing. The fuckers can't create, so they complain and try to worm their way in. Because they fucking know they can't cut it if it's based on merit alone.

Most people see Bill Gates as the biggest humanitarian in history, and think Steve Jobs actually invented something.

Pic 1
Pic 2 & 3

This cunt

Pic 1 Archive
archive.fo/T5YlD
Pic 2 & 3 Archive
archive.fo/Wbim1
Pic 1
archive.fo/iO7xV
Pic 2
archive.fo/lW6z0

Could someone post screencaps of gookanons latest update, please?

WHERE'S THE CAP OF KOJIMA

Seriously, bring it forward, or else I have to assume you're a fucking retard and it doesn't exist.

GDC… Great! I'd love to hear what Naughty Dog has to say!

archive.fo/xRAzC

At this point ,it sounds like D&C bullshit to me. Convenient they don't have archives.

He is probably mad because pdp and notch got a shitload of cash and he doesn't get nearly enough while working like a fucking slave.

Not even a screencap they could try to doctor or anything. Unbelievable.

First guy, you just laugh at. His life is void any true happiness and meaning, not by circumstance, but by his own choice. Everything that goes wrong in his life is his fault and he deserves no pity.

The second guy, kick into a 500 degree oven. Fucking goon cunt.

why the fuck doesn't /a/ has public logs enabled?

How would that fag even know if they are supporters. Also, isn't that illegal if they payed for it and did not start shit?

this webm plays in only one earphone, make it stop

Pic 1
archive.fo/OfrGm
Pic 2
archive.fo/GD5w9
Pic 3
archive.fo/KOJzV
Pic 4
archive.fo/MT3Bj

Sounds like Sony wants me to stop giving their company money? Does anyone else agree?

I mean I'd threaten to stop giving them money, but I'm not a retarded faggot so I haven't done so in quite awhile anyway.

Pic 1
Hitch is in the house dropping some knowledge! #gdc17 (@willsmith: Very good talk)
archive.fo/fNQQn
Pic 2
archive.fo/hTaRL

Why do you need a extra board for that? Isn't there enough anime here?

1. Visuals are secondary. That's why majority of it looks like shit.
2. Most apps just work. HAHAHA
3. How someone can write in 90 seconds ?

Alright then.

The reason I'm asking is that my I have been buy a lot of vintage games as of late. And, given how companies watch the second hand market, they can find out which of their older software library is becoming popular. So, not only will I be dropping their current, I'm also dropping their entire back catalog.

archive.fo/aqiwb

These people have zero grasp on the concept of "consequences." The Honey Badger lawsuit against Calgary Expo didn't teach them a damn thing.

They likely have clauses that allow for people to be removed at any time and for any reason. I mean, this exact scenario has already played out at the last GDQ.

cause they don't want to show how much like 4/a/s mods they are

Yeah, I can't imagine that could hold up in court unless they actually owned the convention grounds.

Well if you're looking for reasons why they think they can get away with it, it's because they simply ARE getting away with it.

for her

wew

STOP

Why are sjws unable to tell jokes. The natural resting place of that joke would be after he said 'and I would have gotten away with it'. But they can't leave it there. Someone might not get their vitrue signal. So they have to beat us over the head with one last line stating outright that they disapprove of this. Wet blankets in everything they do.

Probably because they've probably wrapped themselves in a few dozen layers of bullshit like the weasels they are. They know what they're doing is wrong, but they don't give a shit because they know they won't be held personally accountable. That and "blah blah, right side of history."

UNFORTUNATELY, publicly declaring that you're sending people away for suspected wrongthink kind of makes you look like the bad guy.

This fag is pulling an ebin trolley, that's his only tweet with the #GDC17 hashtag

well they did deleted a thread I made about this so I guess they are cuckchan after all

Nah, the overwhelming majority of these people think they're 100% in the right, that's why in the rare event where they get put in their place, the reaction is universally one of shock and confusion.

Don't worry though, others are doing actual work not just to whine about things at the GDC, but to remove these parasites from society as a whole.

That would be my guess. All arrows point to goon.

If not, I'll just leave this here.
archive.is/0QkF7

Public tweets are irrelevant if the powers that be conspire to ignore them.

Here's Mr. Shitface!
Pic 1
archive.fo/2dueg
Pic 2
archive.fo/egr1v
Pic 3
archive.fo/ynKi2
Pic 4
archive.fo/oG38r
Pic 5
archive.fo/x41eG

It did with dante, and it will with this.

I still find it funny that their reaction towards accusations of gatekeeping is TO FUCKING GATEKEEP! AND BRAG ABOUT IT! Like how far does your head have to be up your own ass to think that's a good idea?

Thats why I advocate looking at siggraph if you want to look at computer technology and animation. It is decent.

Oh, of course he's one of those people. Yeah, he's not "unironically thinks he's doing nothing wrong," he's just a sociopath.

Pretty sure this sort of thing has been 5 years away for 10 years now.

I actually can't tell whether Crisprtek is the libtard in this screencap or not.
I also can't tell whether it's real or not thanks to not posting a fucking ARCHIVE

Doesn't that mean I am going to make story on fly ?

Pic 1
archive.fo/xjjPf
Pic 2 & 3
archive.fo/0Ozc1
Pic 4
archive.fo/RqB6M
Pic 5
archive.fo/IMAWS

Oh boy, I wonder what the views on Common Core the devs that made that had

"Tropes vs Women", or "one way to think about it" – and the only way you're allowed to think about it according to Believers.
"Tropes vs Women", or "being the subject of a story makes women the default object" – even though being the subject of a story doesn't mean you're safe from being acted upon within the context of story.
By the way; how's Mirror's Edge Catalyst doing again?

When you look at some of the previous photos (>>12026928) pointing out obvious shit such as "consider players' preconceived notions, possibly from other games", you realize how pointless their conference is. Back in 2011, People Can Fly became my personal laughing stock when they wrote a blog post explaining why they "had to use Red Barrels"…
web.archive.org/web/20110107091333/http://www.peoplecanfly.com/blog/2011/01/we-had-to-use-red-barrels/
Yet they tried to be "original" with "green explosive barrels".

Maybe devs are complete retards except on one or two things and somehow, those one of two things sometime reach the top of the command stack.

twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/836363907727929344

Or they could have shown green barrels exploding so the player knew

The meidos can't keep getting away with it forever.

Look up "extra credits spectrum crunch" the entire comments section is either people shitting on them or fanboys damage controlling this lunacy.

Pic 1
archive.fo/uCxE9
Pic 2 shows more of the size
archive.fo/sxdDL
Pic 3 & 4
archive.fo/8fF5v
Pic 5
archive.fo/qhElE

maybe the gdc-slides posted here don't represent what the talks are really like. but this shit seems to be on the same "deep insight" level of extra credits videos.

Ate pic. By the way, Harry Potter reference!

Woah lad, that's some high-level game design there, you must have a lot of academic credentials.

probably because it's not very relevant and the meidos just ban everything they can.
they weren't deleting threads when a whole bunch of panda shit got cnd's.

Their mods are near Holla Forums level

Pic 1 & 2 is more info on Procedural Narrative Navigation
archive.fo/KYDiN
Pic 3
archive.fo/Y8GAw

Jesus fucking Christ, snorting Cocaine and Heroin sounds like a better idea than this shit.
Also
LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN WALK SIDEWAYS ON WALLS AS IF I WAS MOVING THROUGH A STANDARD CORRIDOR DEFYING GRAVITY THE ENTIRE TIME THEN YOU MIGHT FUCKING HAVE SOMETHING BUT THAT ISN'T FUCKING METAL IT'S JUST A MIND FUCK
METAL IS WHEN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING DIES A HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING END AS THEY BEHOLD NIGHTMARISH CREATURES MANUFACTURED FROM THEIR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS THAT TORMENTS THEM THROUGH THEIR GREATEST FUCKING WEAKNESSES WHILE KILLING THEM HORRIFICALLY IN FRONT OF YOU
CLEANSE
PURGE
KILL
IN FEALTY TO THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND

holy cronyism batman

archive.is/h24AD

archive.is/WAod3

Pic 1
>Exciting! A compilation of Procedural Narrative generators to play with! storygen.org #gdc17
archive.fo/oUuNv
Pic 2. So far it doesn't seem too bad, looks like they're borrowing the idea from Kirby Air Ride.
archive.fo/HGoZZ

Good morning fuckers. I'm shocked that they haven't spilled their feminist-Marxist lectures on their presentation so far. Will it happen on day 2 of the indoctrination conference? Only one way to find out!

Pic 1-4
archive.fo/iuhsC
Pic 5
archive.fo/Z9z77
I don't like "Decency" being the reason.

Welp, time to cross off "donate to my Patreon."

The mindset was generally "oh, this is a long word, better use that in my presentation". You know, kinda like pseudo-intellectuals use "ludonarrative dissonance" simply because saying juxtaposition wasn't cool enough for their shitty review.

To be honest, I'm impressed that they are aware of the existence of a game as old as SOTN.

1. I felt slight discomfort on that website, my marxism meter got crazy.

Never work in a group where everyone is a woman except you.

What if you are the woman?

You really shouldn't be.

Welcome to Queen Bee Hive, population your bullied boipussy.

Then I hope you are not working in comunications.

Today two women just grinded my gears because they tell me nothing about what we are doing and then blame me when I have no fucking idea what is going on.

I know user. I know.
< - It's related

Pic 1 & 2
archive.fo/EGTLx
Pic 3 & 4
archive.fo/ZZkRo
Pic 5
archive.fo/QiEGN

You know the funny thing. I'm not going to sleep tonight because I'm infurated and it's already 1:30 AM.

Two ways to find out. They have their schedule on their site. Link related are the "Advocacy" panels.

archive.is/DVcl6

Looks like the fun starts Wednesday.

More on narrative. No captions, yes Harry Potter.
archive.fo/xmvdA

the only issue i've had doing this is that i can't make small talk with any of them because i never agree with any of their opinions. mostly i get to carry heavy things and molest the temp.

Then this happen:
archive.is/ZESPp

Fair enough. My fault for giving up on consoles after the gamecube.

Here comes Overwatch.
archive.fo/dnGJG
>King.com 's Defold engine uses AWS to bring games to consumers quickly. #AmazonDevDay #gdc17
archive.fo/vuXo7

I don't really care about the smalltalk really. I'm just tired of having to be th man in a class full of women which I care less than nothing about their pussies. I just expect doing some little talk about our classes. I don't want to blogpost, but I'm doing a comunications postgraduate because I didn't got a job in 2 years and just wanted to update my curriculum, and now a month before I'm about to finish all classes and exams and focus on my post graduate essay I'm feeling like quiting.

Remember Endophimosis?

>>>/cow/7360

I'm just going to say you did this to yourself because there literally is nothing more I can say about this.

I got ya fam.

I just wanted to learn stuff to work for TV or Cinema.

I just wanted to be a video editor but I have to oversaturate my curriculum to even get a job.

Good luck in following your dreams, you'll need it.

this person might be retarded

Yeah, isn't he on the run? Last I heard he was found guilty of filming himself having sex with women and complaining he can't sell that as porn without the other party's consent.

I think I remember your story. If you're in this deep already, just hunker down and get through it. Your communication degree might be worthless, but might as well just get it if you're this fucking close already. Just continue to improve what you already have iirc the actual editing skills and your video reel.

Fucking triggers the hell out of me. So many faggots on imageboards do this. Why?!

First picture is bait, so likely a nobody goon

I think he may be pretending to be retarded to try to get at SJWs who constantly cry at harassment.

My dreams are already crushed, I'm just going for something I like and I'm good at it because I have no other skills but being good in video and photo edition.

Also, got a few ideas for a dossier I still have to give to any animation or TV studio. Or comic artist.

boylove thread about Milo
>>>/bl/16311

Wisdom.

who are you

THIS WHOLE GDC17 info sweet lord wake me up!

What!?

What is going on at the GDC17, give me a greentext Resume?

I just got up and got a hair cut

hows fucked is GDC?

Rather boring to be honest. Hipster pretending their design scribbles are scientific documents.

For the last few weeks, I was confident we managed to push their shit in so hard they were imploding.
Did we just shift universes at some point where we lost, or are they really this good at acting like nothing's wrong, everything is not on fire?
I really shouldn't be surprised, these faggots are 100% fucking insane. Watching them trot around like they're winners shouldn't be surprising, but I was hoping for something that doesn't inspire self-termination or snackbar.

Read these

A lot of bullcrap, marxism and oh god why.

Everything they're pushing is shitty pipe dreams, though. None of it would actually every work, nor is it true. It just seems like a bunch of self-fellating nonsense.

who are you?

Most of it can really be bogged down to San Fran clowns trying to act like intellectuals using big words. There was maybe one or two things I didn't mind such as color blind games or games for the blind (More as a challenge and not for a quota), but I think so far the moment I'm going to remember is the idiot who used the Iron Maiden font in his powerpoint presentation that doesn't understand metal.
I'm just gonna wait until the awards pop up or ESA does Nite to Unite.

It was mostly very bad business and design advice, and a lot of basic powerpoint rules being broken. Very boring, actually.

I'd have to dig through my old game archives but there was basically a game that functioned like that with a horror angle to it.

Also more Gamasutra bots.

So any GDC talks here on how to make good games and how to look for talent?

twitter.com/PowergamerHQ/status/836357398453497857

I put Japan as a joke! This wasn't meant to happen
archive.fo/xIpGh

What the fuck do you think this is?

This is why the western industry is in tatters and anons I'm I the only one who thinks gaming and development in the west is dead while the Slavic devs and japan are thriving?

These two things are mutually exclusive. In fact, I would not be surprised in the slightest that they were made for the sole purpose of ensuring that only trash games ever get made.

What's the difference between archive.is and tweetsave when archiving tweets?

I barely know nip aside from kana, but most of that is legible.
Except for what I assume is そ

tweetsave is run by Drygina so you'll never know when he's going to get butthurt about something and then nuke the whole site. You can still use it though but if it's something important you should also save on archive.is

Hm. Was it this
Real Sound: Kaze no Regret
Warp Studio, Kenji Eno

LOL how the fuck this faggot have 11k followers?

archive.fo/8uwFO

It doesn't matter who we are

Wait, wait, wait! Where's the racism and Japan slideshows? Show it, NOW!

what did he mean by this?

archive.fo/qPd0j

When they got exposed out from their hiding they ramped it up and accelerated their agendas. That's why after GG shit went crazy. If you think their shit was cancerous before, after GG, rise of anti-sjw, brexit and their nemesis trump getting elected this is where they will truly double down and pull all stops to push their shit.

Tweetsave to my understanding recreates the tweet but isn't good to use as evidence for anything, as it doesn't save the Twitter page so to the outside it can look like it was doctored.

It's "lol ironic" goon humor. It's what happens when you're a sociopath incapable of human emotions while constantly riding self-righteousness and arrogance.

I'm curious what it says since it's Overwatch & the circumstances that happened at DICE, but I can't read gook.
archive.fo/KDNdu

Japan
Racism was more indirect

Mostly boring shit and questionable advice so far. Looks like the SJW shit will start to really kick in Wednesday.

They're just pretending that all is well for them. Let them live in their delusion, I say.

The closest I've seen is basically a regurgitation of the hero's journey.
Not at all.

In general, the most practical advice is the second pic in (barring perhaps the Gamestop part), but this will all most likely fall on deaf ears.

Are they fucking retarded? Most of those are perfectly readable hiragana. The only thing you couldn't read there if you weren't retarded were the symbols in the last couple of sentences, but those are just cryptic logographs, something most children do at some point in their lives.

みんなは地獄にお願い行くます

This thread made me regret clicking it. Now i just want to die as i always do. Although i guess accelerationism will help kill capitalism or something, that may help.

Goon logic and bring up mombot's troll it pisses him off.

Game devs are coming in.
archive.fo/EEMKA

Where is the user that used to try to summon the memeteor every bread?

Ok bernie, go back to your summer cuckshed.

People sometimes use non-euclidean geometry to mean a game whose levels do not functionally map beyond single rooms. There was a Russian FPS that did it, Antichamber got a bunch of praise for it, and I am sure there are more. Its not the right word to use, but I guess saying "impossible architecture" isn't quite the same since most games use impossible architecture.

This is story writing 101, if you go with the classic arc, at least until the inner vs external strength bullshit. "Inner" strength never works in video games because of the nature of the medium, so at most you get some cringe worthy bull crap.

Score one for diversity!
archive.fo/NJ0Mt

I'm still hoping for Civil War. I'll totally go MOS11b for that shit.
I don't even care how hilariously scarred I come back from it, I want in on the front lines.

GOAL!

Add one for sexism or "Women in gaming":

Also, doesn't the whole "Google VR classroom" count as "Gamification"

Since bigotry is mentioned, I have updated it to include Homosexuality. And since there's many trannies at GDC, I'll fill it in anyway.

archive.fo/25cSw

Was it a good hair cut? Post pics.

It memes that even goon 'ironic humor' can't get around the fact that the character models are boringly ugly.

Actually here's one for Tranny bullshit.
archive.fo/7IPgn
I'm surprised nobody saw Black Lives Matter on the diversity slide

he thinks 3dpd is something worth jacking off to

Hey check out Trump user

Heresy.

Technically correct. But the way it's presented makes it look like the factors are all of similar importance. Who you know or your skills are the two most important factors. Area is fairly important, and language is somewhat important, as is knowing about such opportunities, although that is probably the easiest of these factors to amend. Gender, skin color, and similar are borderline non-factors. Although if anything, the game dev industry discriminates against males and whites, respectively. Even if isn't necessarily the person's fault, going in with the "It's not my fault I can't succeed" mindset just makes it harder to actually succeed in the end.

Entirely dependent on circumstances. If someone burns out every time some pressure is put out on them, they simply aren't cut for an industry that regularly pressures those within it. Obviously attempting to remove unnecessary circumstances that cause burnout is a good thing, but it's something that needs to be carefully assessed beforehand.

"Fair" compensation is a very loaded term, and ultimately varies depending on the project in question, as well as how marketable one's skills are. I doubt the people presenting are able to wrap their minds around this beyond "I should be paid X, regardless of the quality of my work".

Correct on paper. But "improve this industry" is one of those phrases that should always raise an eyebrow from these folks.

I saw it, and it's laughable that they're okay with what's basically a borderline hate group. Right side of history and all that, I guess.

(checked)

It obviously an incomplete sentence like:

Does any of this mean anything? Is it useful? Or are they just over analyzing and jut trying to sound smart?

All I know is I want to watch Iwata 2005 GDC speech again, to wash this "current year" stuff away.

another case of a lesbian tranny, funny how many of these we saw the past couple years. Btw this is the voice actor from that Gen ZED cartoon crap

Come'on everyone….lets be mature about this.

SOMEONE must of done something cringe worthy at this event!

>another case of a lesbian tranny…

What's the point of going in for a sex change if you're still going to chase girl?

LMAO at that bingo card. It would have been great if someone had printed them out and distributed them onsite.

Serious question. What happened to calling them "Family bathrooms"?
They usually contain a changing table and other shit, which is useful for dads who actually want to lend a hand.

I was wondering that too. Though, considering how much we're already cringing, it will probably be something that would even make Satan cringe.

Choose one.

Ask a good chunk of them. They seem to think lesbians are easier.

Wait, wait, wait!

WE hit a jackpot!

Usually to hide some nasty past, like being a stalker or a rapist or even a pedo. I don't know what's >her case though

Daily Stormer has a podcast? IS she talking about TRS or did Anglin secretly start one?

Link or archive NOW.

We found ourselves a GDC moment that tops "Marxism is great"?

Not surprised if true

Which one of these faggots is you?

CAIR was also closely working with Ahmed during the "clock" incident

Too hateful a term. Implies a heteronormative cis het couple, and does not explicitly spell out LEGBUTTS arrangement or polyamorous or 'wifes son' situation. Therefore hateful.

:^) ,kinda, check your local area. Some areas would beta nod along if I said that seriously.

Oh fuck, I think I met the guy second right on the first image, the guy who looks like bubbles.

First Pic from left to right

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/15/fbi-chart-documents-portray-cair-hamas-related-organization/

Check that, they openly supported and still supports Hamas, but I won't be surprised if they support those groups as well. Remember, these mudslimes practices Al-Taqiyya, meaning in their ideology, they are taught to lie towards us "infidels" to get their way.

ARCHIVE?

Seconding this user's request

Archive please.

Pic 1
archive.fo/FN95O
Pic 2
archive.fo/ZVsnl
Pic 3 & 4
archive.fo/Fvq1s

archive.fo/6E2oC

GDC is over for today!
We got more days of this shit if the support of Black Lives Matter & CAIR is anything to go by!

It's that I don't believe it, but I 'd really like to see the archive and picture of this.

>It's not that

That's a buzzword alert. I've seen that shit used elsewhere. And it never turns out well. Seems to be another term for diversity points hire or superficial diversity over practical merit.

TIME TO DIG, NIGGERS

archive.fo/rBoqc

GDCs support or CAIR being linked to Isalmic terrorist groups?

Is that a fucking picture of Demon Souls? Granted, I have not yet played the game because my PS3 broke, but I doubt there is anything that fits Non-Euclidean Nightmares in it. Is there?

It is Demon Souls. And just a reminder of breaking the powerpoint rule.

archive.fo/kyUoi
archive.fo/N39L4
archive.fo/eJ9b7

[citation needed]

GDCs

CAIR

This just happened after GDC ended.

I got something it's in Ties to Extremists, Left and Right paragraph

The Council on American-Islamic Relations has affinities to extremists of both the left and right, sharing features with both. Its extensive ties to far-left groups include funding from the Tides Foundation for its "Interfaith Coalition against Hate Crimes";[65] endorsing a statement issued by Refuse & Resist[66] and a "National Day of Protest … to Stop Police Brutality, Repression and the Criminalization of a Generation."[67] CAIR supported the "Civil Liberties Restoration Act," legislation drafted by Open Society Policy Center, an organization founded by George Soros that would obstruct U.S. law enforcement from prosecuting the "War on Extremism." Far-left members of Congress such as Dennis Kucinich (Democrat, Ohio) and Jim McDermott (Democrat, Washington) have turned up as featured speakers at CAIR fundraising events.

Again.

See

site looks a bit tin foily but looks like a good place to start

archive.fo/XhRBA

Did anything ever even come of that? Because if it didn't, the Honey Badger incident only taught them they can get away with shit.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Get in touch with Front Page, it's their area of interest.

Somebody will want to know about La Raza as well but I don't know who to send that to.

Didn't some guy who started a middle eastern channel to combat negative stereotypes and then ended up beheading his wife work for CHAIR or was affiliated with them?

Niiiice!

This seems infograph-worthy. Anyone want to put something together involving the other stuff CAIR has had their fingers in alongside GDC?

archive.fo/fK2JI

I remember the story but don't know if he had ties with CAIR, go dig user

I found this!

archive.fo/fK2JI
archive.fo/KJ90a

OC with GDC's logo on it, do it. NOW!

Another rich cunt that needs to be stuffed into an oven.

Look at this SHIT.

archive.is/G0IPn

I see you can't counter my dubs so you double the amount of posts!
Lets see you escape
FROM THE DOUBLE BASEMENT

lol Gizmodo received some info on their anonymous tipster platform and then proceeded to give details about the file's metadata which could potentially identify the leaker

archive.fo/pyreQ

Isn't La Raza the group that is trying to "retake" America in the name of mexicans and genocide blacks and whites?

They have been at it for a couple of weeks. I'm guessing they are trying to keep it in people's heads that "oy vey, the nazis are coming from us" and spam the police with enough reports that they can't properly investigate. Its hilariously heavy handed even compared to the other "hate" crimes that people keep trying.

What's her connection to GDC? I can't find anything

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME BACK TO MUDSHITS

WHY WHY WHY WHY FUCK

The ones who went through proper channels are not as much of a risk, its the ones who go through rushed channels who are. Congrats on giving money to the group who would most likely be killed by terrorism.

Useful hot topic.

Everybody who finds one of these old articles about CAIR

CONTACT THE AUTHORS
Let them know what we've found

GDC's sponsors since the terrorist groups are mentioned.

If one is to believe the Old Testament, the Middle East is where the world began when Noah landed on Mount Ararat.

lol get fucked gawker

You know, at this point, I can't decide if Gawker Media is staffed by complete sociopaths that are one bad day from going full-on spree killer, or if they actually are this fucking stupid.

Explain to me why that is? Maybe I'm brain damaged, but importing food that would be hazardous to people's health seems like a bad idea.

Isn't la raza a democrat controlled group? I remember seeing some shitty election poster with a fist that said la raza and get out to vote. It was obvious that this was to get mexicans out to vote for shillery

And I am the crazy one.

Laraza is indeed a mexican supremist group

"You ignorant, he'll ruin Mexico's economy."

They still didn't get the memo that Trump's been spreading disinfo to identify leakers for months now? They could at least damage control and spin it to explain away why the (((media))) is so shit now, but they had to treat insider info as genuine instead of verifying the leaks first.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Trump could save everyone, cure cancer, have killed hitler, ended world hunger and global warming, ended the need for any welfare and have almost everyone satisfied with their lives in america and every muslim country and they would still tout him as worse than hitler.

I think they're actually that stupid.

We have some backwards fucking food safety laws. Like you can't sell unpasteurized milk or import kinder eggs that have the pill capsule inside them.
The only thing I can think of that will benefit Americans is that it will bolster the domestic farming industry. Don't know if that's good for small time farmers facing the long death or better for factory farmers.

Wow and you're saying this would make him a hero? Come on now

Weren't the Nazis also at the head of scientific achievement and medical procedures at the time?

Hitler was a dumbass who had no brains to play the long game against jews. I was only pointing out that he could do things they would love and they would still hate him and hate the thing he did.

One of my relatives believes most of the MSM and tumblr grade chatter of 'omigod, did you see what Trump did this time? What a psycho\buffoon but ohnoes he's going to round up all the muslims gays and good progressive folks because he's the next voldemort hitler oh god no help us obiwan obongo harry potter!'

At this point, I dunno mang. Blood is thicker than water and all that, so I gotta pick my battles but there are still people sipping on the MSM koolaid.

I don't know about the Third Reich's medical advancement at the time but in terms of military and scientific technologies, they are decades ahead of the Allied Forces. They got the greatest minds there like von Braun who pioneered the V2 which became the foundation for the Saturn rocket series that brought the USA to the moon at trampled the USSR in the space race. So pretty much, Nazi Germany was so advanced during the times of World War 2.

Every time I see that fucking logo of theirs, I die a little inside. Now they're financing American movies, like that King Kong reboot.

Yep. They did a shitton of science that was not about killing jews.

All those people you listed need to be killed

That confirms it then, Trump will be declared as being "worse than" or "equal to" Hitler.

An unnecessary reboot that will confuse people who expected a sequal to peter jacksons king kong.

That happend already retard

Right now, it's just hearsay. Give it another 4-10 years before it's "confirmed".

my mum did it
she is a hairdresser

Well that's Hollywood's current strategy: Pander to chinks.
Fucking why

Another one that pisses me off is that you can't sell unpasteurized apple cider.
I'm sure you've all bought the shitty stuff that goes on sale around Halloween at grocery stores, and it's just marginally different than regular apple juice.
Unpasteurized cider can only be sold at and by orchards directly to the consumer, and it's fucking amazing. You can't go back once you've had it.
It's like drinking an actual, liquid apple, and it's perfectly safe.

And also, fuck china, fuck them so hard, they should be cut off from western media and trade, at least until they do submit to proper human rights, and copyright laws, and tencent and all chinese knockoff apps are dragged to western courts. And they have to apologize for messing with tibet.

Well, that's pretty much their strategy, isn't it? Take things from foreign places and try to pass it off as their own. The moment it opens in China, expect Tencent's logo to be the first thing plastered on the screen.

Then it was free, I hope.

Not gonna happen, and you know it.

Sources and archives
NIGGER

I know, nothing short of war will straighten up china.

Ive never paid for a haircut

Man the game for this was ridiculously good

The British should never have given up Hong Kong.

Don't they have that sesame credit system that's suppose to become official by 2020 that tracks how good of a citizen you are?

They should also do something about the "Kosher" food labels. Kikes don't make up most of the US population, yet the companies who make the stuff have to have their stamp of approval when they probably won't eat it to begin with because it's for goyim.

That's so far confirmed not happening, but don't be surprised if it becomes a reality.

Meh, iirc if you hear that phrase it usually means bullshit they wished was true. I'm sure china and other gov't would love to have that shit actually working, but it looks like yet another potemkin village, chinese govt style.

Why? What happened to it?

time to warn their jewish sponsors
archive.fo/XOKQl

Yep. And when china tried to occupy tibet, armed forces should have interfered.

And I made myself sad, king kong and godzilla are in the same western universe.

Only real downside is price. There's an orchard near here with god tier cider. Nationally ranked, if memory serves me right. Goes for like $8 for a gallon, though, easily double the price, if not more than store brand stuff. Still worth it, though. I didn't know about that regulation, though. The more you know.

and Taiwan

What this user said

Jack, fucking pot!

Hello, smoking gun.

Question is, have any other nations given them a similar status?

Check off Islam on the bingo list!

Well holy shit boys we found it!

hold you guns and don't do a fart

archive.fo/GpEBr
archive.fo/uLoKs

Is there a lewd version of this meme Vivian?

Yeah, whatever, Patton.

God I've never seen a "comedian" get so easily offended all the time.

Wait, where's the archive of GDC supporting CAIR? I need to see that first before I join in.

Also HNNNGGGG

On those notes, I suppose you support massive reparations for colonialism and slavery, right?

Violating international treaties is generally considered a Bad Idea.

y tho

that third one is
thicc

This dude unironically shouted "IT'S 2016" in a CNN "documentary" about "women in comedy that totally isn't a shillpiece for CISbusters" and then proceeded to mock critics and indirectly call them sexist by making a hillbilly impersonation.

archive.fo/NJ0Mt#selection-3977.0-3977.13

From the "'Jocoi': Three Challenges of Designing for Grief" session:
archive.fo/aCkZP

And the link about the CAIR being designated as a terrorist group:

Look here in the left image

what is that image

What is this even about? Is it another shitty translation jab at us?

ADL on the case

archive.fo/JWlzM
archive.fo/sW2kk

Oy vey, whomever loses, we win.

Mhmm..

No one knows! Someone posted it without context to /a/ and no one knew what it meant. Maybe it's from FBI-kun's logbook.

I hate dragonposters.

archive.fo/LZT74
archive.fo/hjH7G
archive.fo/58XSH

Let's back up a bit to that CAIR/GDC image.
What exactly is the GDC connection? Was that one group's presentation or was it representative of the organization?

A couple of choice quotes from the Hamas charter:
web.archive.org/web/20150109071702/http://archive.adl.org/main_israel/hamas_charter.html

I prefer girls of the dead and/or vampire variety, but I can appreciate a walking personification of motherly beauty and fertility like Galko, Lucoa, and Danielle

If saudi arabia gets turned into a sea of glass, I would not blink. I figuratively jerk my dick to videos of ciaocescu getting executed. If san fran and all other cities like it collectively dies of AIDS while Trump builds a concrete sphere around them, I'd bust my nut. But you sound like the ralphretard for some reason, or leftypol trying to LARP too hard.

Here's the presentation:

archive.fo/YW28n

Looking at the tweet, it seems to be pointing towards the individual and not GDC.
>Sabine Harrer's talk at #gdc17 #gamedev #indiedev #indiegame
The questions remain though: With GDC having the zero harassment policy & such, why would they allow someone like that who supports terrorist organizations?

Maybe because
((((THEY))))
support terrorism. Lord knows that the ESRB has supported paedophiles by donating to the Centre for American Progress in the past.

Only Nazis would kill Hitler user. Are you a Nazi?

Another thing to add to the ESA dig list?

archive.fo/60vI7

Found Harrer's page.
oeaw.academia.edu/SabineHarrer
GDC profile.
schedule.gdconf.com/speaker/harrer-sabine.38892

archive.fo/kEVC7

I'm pretty sure in these situations, the onus falls on the individual being backed by these organizations to check the organizations themselves. I wouldn't think the presentations shown there go through some sort of organizational vetting process

I'm conflicted. On one hand, there's a lot of stuff that still has to be sifted & the ESA is only a sponsor of one of the summits…on the other hand, the same could be said for Games for Change since they have a presence there & the ESA was more than happy to partner with them on many festivals, even going as far as to get Gallagher & Huey to show up.

Is she related to david cage?
Why are they always marxist

Call the sanitation department, because this tranny smells Marxist.

fuck is that what that means? I though it was just being able to compare two viewpoints and deciding which one to trust.

Sounds like we need a flow chart for this. Does anyone have one on hand?

Critical Theory, is the gommie cancer term you're looking for.

I knew about Critical Theory, but I didn't know that the Marxists coopted "critical thinking"

I'm going to go with my gut feeling and say that GDC may be added to the ESA dig list since Tracy Fullerton is part of the Indie Game Festival & is also in HEVGA, something of which the ESA is a partner of. I have a sinking feeling we're going to come back to the chart sooner or later…

Take your time. Have yourself a "you" time and go back refreshed, alright? Don't push it too hard.

To the others:

The call of doing a chart regarding the connections of Marxism to Critical, Critical Race, Feminist and other Marxist-related theories is a must. I know some of you are from Holla Forums, so lend us a hand here!

Probably trying to, since more people are now aware of cultural marxism bullshit. If you see critical thinking, small -c-, that's usually fine. When you see it capitalized like Critical for no real good reason, that might be something.

If it's with Cultural Studies, Critical (insert whatever the fuck), Cunt being used in a study paper that reeks of a radfem leftard manifesto. Then yeah. Chances are, it's gommies.

Have a counter article (disclaimer: muslim sympathizers site).
archive.is/nqEEE

Bonus: Front page article. Apparently we WW3 now. archive.is/C4zO3

They didn't. It's the word they used to replace, Western linear logic. At least according to my super conservative anti-PC college history teacher. He made jokes about fat people and microaggressions, it was great.

When it was discussed past few breads, iirc you were talking about making an ESA chart. And one of the things talked about was how the GDC\Gamasutra was one of the more solid common overlap points.

longer than that m8
even longer if you count the Barbary wars

That is correct. I made a very brief timeline of the ESA which is more summarized of what the ESA does without going four knuckles deep into their connections & shady stuff such as the backing of bills like SOPA, PIPA, & TPP.

Awright, ok so one thing I'm wondering, just zoom out for a second for a bigger picture. The ESA is not some pissant small time org. The GDC\Gamasutra, I still have to get a clearer read on them in terms how much power they really have, in terms of some of their wackier elements.

Most industry people that are not in it for the political activism b.s., will usually go to the more tech or art, music, but concrete nitty gritty stuff. Not the really pretentious fart swilling pseudo intellectual part.

But, who is using who, is the ESA using the GDC or the GDC using the ESA, who needs who more, and who is just swilling but spitting out the koolaid when no one is looking, and who is actively going for seconds.

To be clearer in case it sounds like gibberish. I'd be almost relieved if it was actually just about the money. But I'm not relieved if it's not about the money, but something more. Like 'making the world a better place'. That shit makes me wary as fuck.

While I'm mostly trending into guessing territory, I would assume GDC needs the ESA because the ESA in their own words Represents the US game industry, they run E3 which is much bigger than GDC, and from the photos that were posted on the audience size in the conference, it looks like GDC is smaller in power compared to the ESA. Then again, never doubt Commiefornia's influence with San Francisco & Pedowood.

RIP Marche

twitter.com/MichaelKeenanMP/status/836432001838137344

either they're watering down islamic terrorism even more or offending someone is now terrorism

If anyone wants to steal this idea and improve it, go ahead.

Replace other bullshit with Marxism.

Critical Race Theory has literally nothing to do with Critical Theory. It was some bullshit called Racial Realism, until they had the idea to change the name to steal some academic legitimacy.

max trips checked
Hmm, right that makes sense. Sometimes I need a basic reminder to keep up with this crazy ride. In terms of $$$ and industry representation, yeah you're right ESA from the looks of things is likely more powerful.

That's the shit that makes me wary as fuck. I really wish it was just about the money. Even risky betting to get a bigger win, at least I can understand that logic in some ways. Or making loss leader stuff \ strategy. But it's the wacky ideology shit that makes me go are these people true believers or what.

H3h3 is getting fucked hard

literally who?

MIRROR
u.teknik.io/b3HU9.webm

In all honestly with how much the political spectrum these days has changed, companies have been doubling down their retardation. Both the ESA & GDC also happen to operate on a similar mindset of things such as…
Like I said, I believe they've gone off the deep end & with how the ESA is pushing for IARC to make "A better global rating system" despite sharing the same problems & in general being inferior to Steam or Panda tags, I'd rather they not have a lot of power or influence to gatekeep.

2 jews who moved to new york to complain about the prices

Forgot to add

How much fucking pull does this Boldguy has? never liked or hate these two kikes, but damn, how the fuck could they lose a frivolous case.

Yep. All those things listed seems shared by the two, or have been mentioned a lot by both.
just wanted to play vidya geams.jpg

They haven't lost but I think their lawyer is scamming them.

They need a new fucking lawyer then, jews getting jewed is funny, but holy shit, this is laughable, even Jim Cuckling didn't get it so bad with Digital Suicide lawsuits.

The push towards Islam in video games is now in full throttle, fellas.

It continues to blow my mind.

It always comes back to mudslimes

The question on my mind that's been lingering me ever since I've gotten into the ESA digging is will it light a fire again like September 2014? Because this whole thing makes the Game Journalism shit look like cakewalk & I'm wondering if the anons or people are more than willing to put back on their battle gear & fight? This should concern a lot of people who are into video games & who hype for E3 to see the latest titles coming soon.

Meant to say August

Well in unrelated news.

archive.is/j4xRN

Nothing can stop Milo apparently, wonder SJWs will feel now.

You know when he first started out I couldn't stand that stupid look on his face, but then I realized that he is just as bewildered and confused at the actions and behaviors as we are.

okay what the fuck does that mean

I think it's coonspeak for "loss".

Probably losses.

losses

You call that bullying.

I hope more people would take a closer look, and maybe that is all I can really ask, and this is just my shitposting. As crazy as 2014 was, you're right it looks like a cakewalk in retrospect now. Back then it may have felt like an act end boss while in the bigger picture, the gamejournos and rainbow hair cliques was at best mid act bosses for chapter 1. On the other hand, GG learned a lot and did level up.

Trump and brexit happened, but complacency is not a good thing either. I really don't know. Convenience and hype is a hell of a thing. Out of my circle of friends, I think I'm the only one who does not buy into season pass, day1 dlc, pre-order, believing Todd's mountain tales, and thinks that the really wacky leftard socjus shit is real, and it's been doing it's hardest to infect vidya. My friends do not like those things necessarily either, and they at least know the term SJW is a pejorative, and treats it as such. But they've also sometimes bought those things on titles they were interested in. I'm not going to go on a rant on them, they're grown adults and they can make their own choice. I'm just saying convenience and hype mang, they can be a hell of a hook. And the fucked up social conditioning is still strong in some places and occasions.

that's so fucking lazy

Go look at the OP thread:
That's how many people care. A lot more people should care about this, but most think they cannot be bothered, have too many other things on their plate, or don't think that it will really change anything. If you want it to change user, you will have to do it yourself, or draft other people to help you do it.

>>>/cow/254845
>>>/cow/256329

this is real bullying

Wrong thread link, here we go:
>>>/gamergatehq/330165

Its not about caring, its about numbers which we don't have.

You can't expect the responses of 2 years past because those people are long gone.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

The thread was made last week.

Thank fuck they managed to weaponize Bui's autism for a good cause.

And, it's been advertised here on Holla Forums's GG thread numerous times.

Which comes back to lack of numbers.

GGHQ's average back in the day was about 300 or 400 or PPH, that is the PPH that Holla Forums has RIGHT NOW.

Doesn't matter where you advertise the thread, we lack numbers.

Alright, then how do we get people behind us?

We start doing shit anyway.

DELETE THIS

We don't have the numbers now, but our small numbers can still inflict fear into our opponents. At this point, it's better to have a proven few is better than having huge numbers while others can't strive on. Doesn't matter how many are behind us, what needs to be done is now.

I see.

I don't want to sound like a leaderfag considering that I didn't originally start #ESRBusted, the credit goes to whoever did that & I out of sheer boredom from interacting with the thread decided to look into the ESRB till it snowballed into Anita being tweeted by the ESA & into where we're at now…but despite the quiet activity regarding the gaming front, that hasn't stopped me from using my autism into digging this shit. In a way, it feels like some spirit changed my mind & now with whats been collected so far.

Like I said before, I wouldn't mind pitching in to help.

afaik, one of the user that has offered to help you is already doing a fair amount of stuff. Reminds me of the saying if you want something done, give it to someone busy.

shrug.jpg
I see it more as volunteer outfit. If you're looking for numbers, I akshually think you're on the right track seeking them out in youtube. The comments (and not just in the vidya section)there shows there are more people getting fed up with PC socjus bullshit, and I've seen some outright pro gg avatars. Even youtube getting labelled as a den of rightwing turbohitlers, shows the usual suspects knows there are people that are getting fed up with the usual lies.

I'm gonna guess from the reactions that blurred past while swiping down that I thankfully slept through a ton of retarded shit. Even if it is now past 12 PM.

How much ammo to use?

Regarding what? GDC?

Anything to make nornalfags meme and shit all over rapidly.

Love how asshurt Holla Forums and revlot are in that thread and how /cow/ milks them dry.

You'd think they'd realize that /cow/ has an unwritten rule of "don't be asshurt," but they keep going in being asshurt anyway.

Not really.

It helps only fuel hate as long as you spread why the shits are worthless subhumans in response.

So nothing to piss off Japan.

Is that fucking Linkara

Ask .

Sure as hell looks like him. Did he ever at one point dye his hair wheat blonde?

The pathetic asshurt towards Japan in general is enough to help trash blatant feminazi retardation.

Wish some developers would just give a fucking middle finger back in response already and shit on the west.

I made these, but it doesn't give much context into how shitty IARC is for the otakus or Japan itself. Plus my moon is very weak.

I'm glad I stopped watching the freaks on channel awesome while I was still in high school. I never found them funny I just had a lot of time to kill.

I hear the black girl on CA does modeling now and has some nice coco scoops.

It looks like goons and burnouts are asshurt about the pewdiepie thing still since only nazi GG would defend it. They are also mad about how GG is going after GDC now. Peppipopa and friends are really mad about it.

Also, I see a few retards who like GG on twitter who went back to cuckchan. How retarded do you have to be?

She was a camgirl very briefly but then I think quit just as fast. These were all I got from the /cow/ threads.

IA went back to half Holla Forums. I imagine they're similar levels of cuck.

Why the fuck would he think of doing that? There's nothing there.

I'm glad she fucked off before she became as fucking crazy as the rest.

Needs those patreon bux for his low quality videos talking about /x/ stories and deviant art crawls

I'm just waiting for people to be called Nazis literally just for liking anime tiddies.

Then I really go on the attack and make that a much sooner fatal mistake.

So we keep fighting!
Come on now, that's a rhetorical question.

Hey, his older videos before IA had a lot of charm and his general personality and redpilled outlook added a lot of charm to making fun of shit on the internet in between actual political commentary.

Still don't see why he can't just say "I'm a human being and I can admit I fucked up how I acted during and after that stream".

That's nothing new.

The most embarrassing thing is when people called him out that being low hanging, and extremely irrelevant fruit and he assumed everyone who told them that was some deviantart user who was mad at him instead of, you know, people who actually live in the present and know deviantart has been dead for years. Even his ED page, which is obviously written by him or one of his fanboys, makes the same claim. The retard went back in time. All those people moved to tumblr, which he used to cover but then stopped to do this shit. The only people still on DA are so irrelevant as to barely exist anymore.

This user gets it. The more the retards double down, the more vulnerable and uncreditable any of the blatantly false bullshit looks. Simply pointing it out and talking shit to shits that deserve it is enough to help.

Time for a walk.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

facial recognition software is fighting me. Apparently he has a 25% match with the other people's boots. Kek

Bon voyage, Shekel-Moore.

archive.is/3ngAZ

THREE HUNDRED BASEMENT-DWELLING NERDS WITH SOCKPUPPETS!

EA is cancer incarnate, new goblin, same shit company.

It's same with Muslim with hala or Indians with full vegan stuff sometimes. Why you're upset that some companies put labels so the consumer feel more comfortable getting the product?

I wasn't trying to suggest that. At all. Just a noticeable jew person leaving the gaming industry. That's all. Unless the article tried to make that point. Or the comments. I didn't even read the article or the comments. Just saw the news.

Out of curiosity, are people more upset with Moore for him cancelling the Dreamcast, his work at Xbox, or his handling of EA?

No, it's more anger at normalfag delusion that this will change a cancerous evil company.

what

Hahahahahaha

Nothing is going to change EA. Not now, not ever. They've always been shit and always will be.

Good

Jim is Holla Forums's vattishills he uses all the threads to make his shit videos.

The memory leak seems to be getting worse. I'm lucky if my browser makes it two hours now.

Looks like someone is going to get fired after this season of the English Premier League

How does putting the kosher label make the consumer feel more comfortable in getting the product? If the product still had Kraft's name on it & there was no Kosher label, nothing would change.

Wu thinks you can chuck rocks from the moon to explode earth
archive.is/NxkGL

Flynt probably started buying impressions again, because no one gives a shit about a nobody game dev who fancies themselves to be notable enough to take on the Democrat establishment for "not being left-wing enough." You know, as if Democrats were ever left-of-center when they've got fucking high-ranking KKK members in their high ranks.

It's fine. The moon just needs to say it follows a religion of peace.

Someone in Twitter's staff really, really likes Flynt.

Well, I mean, meteors kind of proved that, but there's this thing called physics that says "it would be a giant pain in the ass and more expensive than dropping nukes themselves to do it artificially."

no first for benis, therefore sage

nice bait, have my (you)

Are they real?

Not to say I don't believe, but honestly, I hate posts like these without screencaps or links

Bon voyage, though it won't make a difference. EA will always be shit.

Reminder that this man wants to run for congress.

Guess he'll talk about that in Nite to Unite.

I'm currently sitting at 4.4 gigs out of 8g RAM being used, after about a similar time length and this is with me hitting the Minimize Memory Usage on the about:memory, and closing and opening the browser. After it came to a crawl and crashed.
Shit is fucking ridiculous. I may have to get palemoon but it's ridiculous that I have to even consider that. Yes, it is muh convenience. But god dammit this mem leak is getting homosexually gay.

Well that problem, as fucking retarded as it is, was solved in 1966 with the Outer Space Treaty prohibiting any country on this earth from claiming any part of outer space as their sovereign territory and placing nukes or any other kinds of WMD's in Earth's orbit or any celestial bodies thereof.

Fucking moron.

Wait a minute.
Guys. Brianna Wu is John Flynt

Ancient but still get's me good

Guess I'll be getting some rest. Nite to Unite is coming up & we got more of GDC insanity.

Goodnight user.

I'm getting caught up myself. Looks like a lot of general stupidity so far, but nothing on the order of Shitface and his sock puppet this time around.

I was in either this thread or the last one, left for half an hour to run errands, and came back to see it had crashed because I guess the memory usage got to be too much. I have to bookmark threads I'm interested in and periodically close my browser. It's very annoying because I've normally got a couple 8ch tabs open and a long video going.

D&C THIS YOU MISOGYNERD GOOBERGAYTORS

archive.is/5XJaS#selection-1037.0-1047.467

Holla Forums BTFO

Some people are idiot and they need those labels to feel at ease

Lost in the shuffle:

GAWKER IS ATTACKING YOUTUBERS USING PDP

g33kp0rn.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/gizmodo-youtubers-find-anti-semitic-hill-to-die-on/

Its a link to a blogpost about it that includes archives.

Hey Acid are full metal 10/22 trigger groups worth their price or are they just a feelgood sidegrade from the regular polymer ones?

Aw shit, time for round 2. I want Polygon in on this so we can get PDP's supporters to help out in taking them down. If only we could have something on them to fully have another Hulk Hogan type beatdown.

Feelgood. I've sold a ton of 10/22s with the normal trigger assembly and never had to send one back or fix one for a breakage in 10-11 years. The firing pins will break once in a while, as will the extractors, but that seems to be all.

Go Tak! Tear them a new one all over again.

In any case, all this really means is Kojima is a normalfag, or rather, doesn't pay attention to what happens in America outside the basic bitch news. It's unfortunate that he wasn't able to see the things he predicted actually applied to the left and not right, but whatever. He's hardly calling for white genocide or telling anyone to check their privilege.

What? Did you not see my ':^)' flag? Sometimes I get the feeling that 'D&C shills' are thrown out too liberally as thought terminating cliches, but otherwise, I agree with you. I'm not too surprised by what he said given his association with Geoff and vid related obviously not meant to be any endorsement of any vaguely Trump related figures.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

In any case, it's kind of funny that Kojima created Armstrong to be this obvious bad guy but he made a lot of points people ended up agreeing with despite Kojima's intentions. It's almost as if he's subconsciously redpilled but refuses to acknowledge it.

He's an anti-nuke Jap and was kinda a fan of Obango, even though he gave Iran the go-ahead for them to developer their own Nukes in the guise of "peaceful development"

Anyone baking? If not I can do it but I may have to ask for a bit of shitposting to 700, I already closed and opened my browser again but I'm not sure how much worse the memory leak can get.

Etsu Tamari is the one behind most of MGR's script and Kojima produced it (but still wrote some of it), to be exact, but still.

We still have that memory leak? damn.

Kojima is a 50-year old man who's been making games with political messages for a long time. He knows a lot more than he lets on. The problem is that he's autistically in love with (((Hollywood))) and he's too afraid to burn any bridges with them.

He's not totally blue-pilled, he's just self-serving (though in a very short-sighted way, because liberals can't be pleased).

I'm still seeing it on my machine at least, even with the about:memory, minimize mem usage.

I usually do not like to shitpost to 700, but unless there is someone else that wants to do baking.

firing up oven ready at 700 or page 14
title: rampage edition
vid: youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6pkWRoJiw
Published on Jan 19, 2013

shitpost to 700 ya winged gaggots, while my browser is still holding steady currently.

I really hope CipherChimp fixes this memory leak soon.

Rampage is cool.

Doing my part, Hitler!

I can't wait for kojima to turn into the hayao miyazaki of video games and start talking mad shit.

As much as I like most of the MGS series. Kojima's autism boner for (((hollywood))) can get annoying. Between failed wannabe movie idea guys infecting vidya, and vidya industry fucks wanting to turn vidya into movies. Dammit kojima I like most of your stuff but I always said you need an editor. Fuck, most of these fucking fucks needs an editor that can tell them to fuck off, cut this part out stop falling in love with your own farts already. Fuckingfuck fukity fuck also fix this fucking memory leak cockmonkey.

This talk just reminded me of why I'm not too hyped over Death Stranding.

That sword handle needs a wider and bigger pommel. Not innuendo, but for function wise to counterbalance and for grip. Nice ass cheeks holding them though.

A pregnant cat belly.

mgs1 ps1 era, great game.
mgs2 ps2, eh I was hyped at the time, but otherwise I thought mgs1 was better at some parts.
mgs3, breddy gud
mgs4, kojima, that trailer got me hyped as fuck and still does when I watch it again. But actually playing it, please for the love of god consider getting an editor.

death stranding. Great looking mech suit design. Is it going to be in the game or, wait what the fuck is this shit about it only a demo for your new studio logo? Haha ok funny nipponese man. No really, you better just be pulling my dick kojima.

archive.is/uMQpw

What's going to happen to Assange? Some of my family back there isn't too fond of Correa and there is allegedly suspected fraud in Lenin's favor, but he and his candidate are ironically leftists that would allow Jilian to stay.

*Julian*

Or has Wikileaks indeed been compromised with Assange taken out.

One thing that has me thinking about Holla Forums, how many users did we lose when some of the pedo boards were nuked?

For all we know, Death Stranding doesn't exist as an actual game project, but rather a circlejerk between KojiPro and their fandom over the cinematics and engine. I thought Persona 5 was promoted terribly, but this takes the cake. Death Stranding hasn't even shown an ounce of gameplay this far in. Kojima may have said a few things, but words are cheap. We need to see something more than just pretty pictures.

Apparently he was helping IS with technical assistance with laser guidance.

He will fit in well with the other congressmen with his level of ignorance.

I'd hate to see him become the next Inafune.

Good evening faggots!

It's dawn where I'm at.

Then good morning. Eat your breakfast already.

thanks

I'M GONNA HEADPAT ALL OF YOU
WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT

I remember a tweet by one of the antis (I think it was ZQ or Wu, it was a long while ago, but someone might have a screenshot of it) gloating about how GG would be crushed if one of the "based" Japanese game devs hero will be publicly coming out as anti-GG.
I don't want to say it, but I suspect they were referring to Kojima. Just look at what he's been doing these days, and who he's associating with.
The claim got buried and apparently forgotten since social justicey idol worship doesn't work with anonymous shitposters.

Meme magic will kill all of us

Yeah, I remember that, I think that was from ZQ. Wasn't sure if they were shitposting or not. I remembered when anons were theorizing what would happen if PewDiePie came out as proGG for shits and giggles, now it turns out that he's become a thorn in their side.

Val will defend this

Good morning GirlGulaggers

He was crying about someone throwing a rock at his windows and something about receiving notes with "I know where you live" written on it. You know, typical larping

hory shit!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/jamie-kilstien-leaves-citizen-radio-sexual-misconduct/

Where's our baker?!

Ded

lul

wew lad

archive.fo/r7amD

Allison Kikenny?

archive.fo/09fY0

too late. you already have it.

IT

KEEPS

HAPPENING

We live in such a perfect world. They're ideology is so warped that even if those allegations are fake they can't dispute them or they will be going against everything they believe.

Maybe he's just trying to protect us from the bug menace.

new Appabenis

So you are saying Flynt is a bug chaser?

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/citizen-radios-sjw-male-feminist-co-host-resigns-amid-sexual-misconduct-claims/24949

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/836576193424011265

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=jamiekilstein harass&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=jamiekilstein assault&src=typd

h e h
e
h

archive.is/VfsD9

AGG is like that episode of its always sunny with the beauty pagent with sexual predators tossed in too. its fucking insane how they are just a magnet for these types

archive everything. even your waifu.

Reported

well first of all good job. Also seriously now, how is this legit? 50k a month seems exaggerated. If you ask me the lawyers made the bill high on purpose to see how much they can charge and they just bend over and accept it.

Monitoring this bread. If you winged faggits are going to shitpost might as well do it now.

Reporting your double dubs.

ok

Still not getting those ads back.

Alright, dammit. What's the source of the 3rd picture.

They hate it because nobody desires them.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

hint:
use saucenao

The Anti Defamation League sounds like something China would make.

way to late you wankstain.

I found the pin.

Someone is very eager today.

Y-you were very motivational last time.

It was only my guess by the way. That it would be well hidden. You know how I guessed it, it was what you said and how you acted around your camera. How you had to be very careful and sometimes hide your dear memento. So your father won't find it and sell it away. You brought that shopping bag again. Is what's in your shopping bag the same things like last time. Princess.

WE ARE PAST 700 POSTS
WHERE IS THE EMERENCY BREAD

You'll never know

Just found the new one faggot

I lied

drug test
>>>/test/43857

What hell hole is this user living in?

die

Woomy?

Why the new thread was never linked is beyond me. Maybe it got deleted?

Why the new thread was never linked is beyond me. Maybe it got deleted?

It got deleted. Not the hotpockets fault, I redlined and got ticketed. It be what it be.

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.fo/XgLun