Annihilation.2018.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTG

Annihilation.2018.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTG

STALKER BY WOMEN

Attached: poster_opt.jpg (338x507, 63.19K)

I'm good

Women or Feminists?

I don't think there's a difference these days

Hur dur.

I was told this was good. Should I watch it or not?

stalker would suck if it were made by women

Not watching it even if it is pirated. Pay me 12 euros per hour and I will watch it.

Your mom is cheaper.

The chicks all get fucked up pretty good, so it's worth checking out for the
monsters and general alien ecosystem scenario.

Literally didn't give a fuck about any of the characters.
It is a mainstreamed version of Stalker without a doubt, but also a touch of The Mist too.
It literally ends the main narrative with a modern dance sequence.
I'm not kidding. Like something out of a Sia video except no-pedo.

Portman and Husband are pretty funny. They're built up as Military and Ex-Military but
they're both so fucking swarthy that every time the subject came up I kept waiting
for them to name-drop Israel.

Also, the female cast were clearly chosen because of their shortass factor.
Hell, Jennifer Jason Leigh is actually shorter than Portman by an inch or so.
They used to do this with Jodie Foster movies when they were trying to
maintain her A-list Thriller Career. Surrounding her with munchkins so
she didn't seem so ridiculously microbial herself.

Please fuck off to 4chan or /r/MTGOW

t. roastie

Tessa Thompson is so fucking ugly.

How do you know that? Are you stalking me?

Attached: Stalker_poster.jpg (247x403, 13.77K)

I'd recommend to pirate just to compare it with Stalker.

The biggest problem with Annihilation was not that there were too many women, but because they were too many half-baked characters. Casting Oscar Isaac as a useless love interest was not a smart idea, even if Portman's role leaves a lot to be desired. I believe he was written in as a device to get women care about the movie. He's a cute Guantemalen Jew and all the ladies from focus groups loved Poe, so why not? I find it sexist and counter-intuitive for what's supposed to be a feminist film to use a man to support the female protagonist's motive, and therefore, drive the plot. Gina Rodriguez (the spic lady with man shoulders) basically had no character but being tough and cussing all the time. Surprisingly, I did care for the Tumblr-looking black girl with glasses simply because she elevated her role to something relatable. She's timid, expressive, and appropriately feminine, and therefore she was more interesting when compared to the other cardboard, soulless characters. The cinematography is appallingly bad and does a disservice to the somewhat decent production design. It was also needlessly violent.

Stalker is obviously the better film right out of the gate. Its characters were limited, and the main three who visit the Zone have a great chemistry. They may be no more than mouthpieces for different sides of Tarkovsky he wanted to express, but for what they are, the actors and Tarkovsky pull it off in an interesting way. The relationship with the Stalker and his wife is moreso involving and heartbreaking than between Portman and Isaac, even though it's much simpler in the former. The wife gives one of the best monologues in cinematic history to the audience, dare I say fiercer than anything said in Annihilation.

Are the books better?

Marianna has reviewed this film.

So is your mom and yet your dad still fucked her.

Roadside Picnic is way better than Stalker. Of course, they're both written by the Strugatsky brothers, so it's not like Stalker is a bad adaptation in spite of the fact that it's not a direct adaptation. In fact, that's one of the movie's neater points, since both stories could easily be interpreted as happening within the same world. My biggest problem with the movie compared to the book is that the movie fails to portray the danger, and thus the suspense, which is the main point of the action. Also, Roadside Picnic is a much more comprehensive look at the life of a stalker than Stalker is. I think the movie's shortcoming's are mostly due the inherent limitations of a 90 minute time limit and a soviet state filmmaker's budget, and I also think that the movie has a better ending, but overall the book is definitely the better story and definitely worth reading.

bump

Thought-provoking journey.
Cunts running in guns blazing.

Why are women so violent?

had a pretty good last 10-15 min, but was absolutely trash for the rest of it

Women can't work together. They can't even work alongside men, but the latter are forced to carry them. Giving recognition to their useless contribution in the end.

This is actually a good question. You will notice that women are needlessly confrontational, violent and cruel whenever force is to be used. For the simple reason they are too weak and frail to master force, so they counterbalance that handicap with weapons.

At this point, they let the weapon do the talk. And it's just like the liberal's take on gun violence: they become violent because their weapons allow them to. In the end, liberal ideas are just the skewed female perspective on things.

Attached: 1.png (1891x811, 2.71M)

i swear the jews aren't even hiding it anymore

Ok thanks for taking the time to explain.

The second they get a whiff of impunity (peer support, a man who'll be getting into the fight they're gonna start etc), they'll start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

This was based on a trilogy.
Did the writer condense all 3 books into one movie,or will there be sequels?

They don't look badass with the gear and guns, why bother.

Women are incapable of empathy, not even joking.

Сталкер или S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

/r9k/ had it right all along
WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN

Attached: women-are-no-good.jpg (250x350, 85.8K)

Attached: at last.png (293x292, 55.85K)

It doesn't even try to be Stalker. Its more comparable to Silent Hill, but with some anime science to justify having cool visuals and scary monsters.

But of course there's cuckoldry

Attached: 1.png (1915x923, 837.89K)

(((Annihilation)))

I just finished watching this piece of shit, and let me tell you, STALKER it is not. The only remotely interesting parts were the bear and the skeletons in front of the lighthouse, the rest was just shit.

The cast is made up by incompetents (which is justified since they are women) who are ugly to boot. So, we have

Also, there was no fucking logical reason the five of them should have been sent into the "Zone", not unless the brass was looking for a way to get rid of a bunch of roasties without having to suffer through a gender discrimination lawsuit.

Because there are no characters. It's just a bunch of cunts that can't act and sprout 2deep4u bullshit at each other.

For people with military training they sure as fuck don't act like it. I mean, they deliberately go up a guard tower for the night for protection but place their sentry on the ground, away from the tower, so they can all conveniently go down and get mauled by a bear, who doesn't even bother to eat the victims.

I thought they were chosen because they are ugly as sin. The guy behind this turd was responsible for Ex Machina, and the titless wonder defiling Lara Croft's corpse was the main "attraction" in that one.

t. butthurt roastie

most literally jewish movie of 2018 so far.

It's absurd, because women don't risk their lives since they can always send a man ahead.

Why is she cheating on her husband?

Because she's a woman.