/bg/ - Bloodsports General

Jim / Mister Metokur / 'Billy the Anti-Bully' edition

It's time for a thread about the internet's new favorite past time - BLOODSPORTS. If you can't handle banter then GET THE FUCK OUT haha.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mmZYz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Jim. He has the best banter!

Attached: jim_time_by_pirate_envy-dc0ri3b.png (591x899 704.1 KB, 36.41K)

Jim is a big guy (for you)

Attached: for you hahahahaha.png (1332x1152, 284.46K)

Who has the better artwork, the skeptics or Bloodsports streamverse?

Attached: 808611b6a2dffb9ecda69ebfd203d03f-dbeeloe.jpg (1191x670 259.78 KB, 305.49K)

What are the best ones? I hear about all this crazy shit but whenever I pick a random one and just let it play it's really tame. Laura Loomer one was the only exception.

This is my favorite one

Bloodsports more like e-celeb bitchfights

Both DeviantArt Tier, says a lot about the people who eat up all this shit

Whoever drew these should be bullied.

KEK

what about the Jim ones?

Can't wait to watch this later.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 20.37K)

lol

Attached: 1513708047138.png (1314x726, 198.74K)

I was into this for a while but I think my love affair is done. Not enough quality control on the guests they have on. I think it's jumped the shark.

Hey Zach.

It's FGC tier autism, these guys think they're wrestlers without the acting part

wew judging by how embarssing all this shit is I figure ol Jimbo is about due to disappear once again.

Looking like he got BLACKED by Sargon again.

Rest in piss jimbo

I liked Jim vs Bulldyke also Ryan Davis vs some Boomer Zionist was pretty good

Jim is who started this. And seeing how he's getting 4,000 a month to make vid related, he's not going anywhere this time

Jim seems to get blamed for everything these days. Gamergate, Trump, Bloodsports.

Poor Jim, he was forced by gunpoint to involve himself in these movements and make himself a visible figurehead :(

Jim is the leader of the horseshoebol

Good, he's a pissy little internet nihlist who is too busy crying about ow he isn't getting enough attention and shekels to do anything about the things he claims to hate. Sargon is trying to save the world and catches so much flack from a bunch of dick riding jimbo fanboys. I mean look at this cringy shit.

Attached: mr metokur fanboys think this somehow invalidates sargon.png (1451x1800 369.86 KB, 510.07K)

Man, you can smell the soy stemaing off those turds.

I think the only thing more pathetic than Jimbo is his dick riding fanboys.

THIS!

Attached: c5e09dded75fe552696ba612ebb6e8a380d860434491fa37ec723bfdf78b6155.jpg (427x427, 20.3K)

Sam Hyde never actually said that as far as I know, it was something somebody commented on one of his Facebook photos.

Seeing the way Jim keeps ducking Sargon is pretty sad. He tried to set himself up as this internet bad ass but when someone who has actual intellect offers to debate him jim tucks tail and runs away.

==IT'S NOT REAL IF MY ONLINE FRIEND SIMULATOR DOESN'T AGREE WITH IT. ==God, you're pathetic.

He hosted streams with people like Sargon for months before leaving Gamergate. It was good he finally acknowledged how shit it became, but he helped make it that way. He could have hijacked gamergate from other ecelebs by using his channel to promote attack money whores, using divide and conquer on r/kotakuinaction and reddit's role in that movement as a whole, but he did the opposite.
He coined the term and has been shilling it non-stop for a couple months now. Almost all his content has been appearing on streams, and as another user said only the Laura Loomer one was actual Jim content, the rest was Warski Live circlejerking.
No idea where you're getting that one. Jim has actually been alright on Trump in not becoming a full-on Trumpcuck and just passively trying to guide things in a positive direction

Jimbo Metocuck and Scambo and Hyde should do a call in show together where they scam little old ladies out of all their money

I mean look at this shit in the cow thread
I mean wow

Jim was pretty fucking late on realizing that GG had become gay. The moment Reddit got involved, it was pretty much screwed.

Their artwork is better but it's not as funny.
I find it interesting how the Septics and the "alt-right" or whatever the fuck hate the same people, but the "alt-right" has too much fun fucking with the Septics to actually help them.
To be fair, they did help them in the beginning but then they turned out to either be liberals like Kraut, Marxists like that one chick I can't remember the name of or just plain fucking cucks like Sargon. It doesn't help they started trying to subvert them and generally acted all around cringey.

Who are you quoting?

WEW that is fucking pathetic.

Sucking anyone's dick on /cow/ should be a bannable offense. Hopefully Kraut will release his new video so people will have something worth talking about.

People on /cow/ are usually okay better than most faggots here but that really isn't hard, but there are a few dickriders.
He also sounds like an oldfag because everybody on 2006 era 4chan typed in that overly edgy and stupid lulzspeak way.

Yeah and that's why I do blame him. Jim was the most widely accepted leader in that shitfest and people would have listened if he started attacking Sargon straight away. He didn't even change after returning with Mister Metokur, he appeared on a stream with Sargon and Milo and again acted buddy-buddy with them. It took him 2-3 years to turn on him fully, and now Sargon's audience is 5 times as large as his.

I'm enjoying the Liberalists sperging out because they think the alt-kike has infiltrated them, not realizing that people in general are just stopping by to fuck with them.
Not sure where things are going to go from here now that Sargon had his beer hall meeting.

Yes, and the people who thought that were mentally retarded for thinking he was. That is why GG needed to die.

I'm not talking about the Spencer or Coach Redpill types, I mean the internet Nazis that you see on Twitter. They mock the alt-right even more than most people do, yet they're lumped in with them by most people, which is why I put "alt-right" in quotations.

The whole 'alt right' label has become to messy for me to make much sense of it. I've see conservative libertarians, ancaps, and greenfags using it to describe themselves. It's about as broad as the term 'left-wing' and 'right-wing'.
Shit is mad gay, and in their shoes, I'd rather use 'faggot' as a label.

Supporting freedom of speech, etc. makes you a liberal even if you don't identify as one. The term "classical liberal" is more accurate nowadays, I guess, but it'd be better to reclaim the term "liberal".

That can come after the brown tide has been taken care of.

Are all UKaians this short?

Attached: sargoymanlet.PNG (1346x715, 1.97M)

Jim doesn't show is face, he is a coward.

Post your face, fam.

t. zach

Attached: 07a940a6a7d1f7d72de62be0a7dbc96ed3ceab1423827a6fd296107a3e35a0ac.jpg (1024x923, 155.94K)

he looks like a downie in that pic

I am not in a debate/bloodsport, if I would be I would definitely show my face.
Same goes or every anons on the Internet calling other people cowards for not addressing the Jewish Question from the comfort of their anonymity (note they use the term JQ because they are afraid themselves to name the Jews on Twitter).

The fuck is this

Correct me if im wrong but Tonka was a wrestler and he just got the Kumite and Bloodsport from a martial arts fraud.

You can't call out a hypocrisy without being called a kraut shill in /cow/ tbh

Its supposed to be like that, nigger. CIA Spencer is trying to establish an identity to keep his enemies closer.

Post your face on Holla Forums, brave dude.

Don't forget that Spencer isn't the only guy controlling the alt-kike. You have beady eyed snakes like Enoch grooming boys behind the scenes while fucking jews behind everyone's backs.

The internet has become the ballpit at this point. It used to be fun but now it's filled with spastic pahjeets and reeks of piss.

This wouldn't have happened if we never allowed the 3rd world to have Internet access.

Yeah, unfortunately.

Where's the Kumite at?

I can't because I am branding myself as a libertarian/centrist on Youtube.
They doesn't know about my passion for the Third Reich

Poor form.

Attached: smugfatrat.jpg (732x583, 52.01K)

Sickens me to see just how far we have fallen.

Attached: 1315799018668.jpg (504x470, 85.38K)

tfw they realise I am dating Blaire White

Attached: smirk.jpg (300x300, 15.61K)

Homosexual detected.

t. incel

Since when dating a woman makes you homosexual?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.98K)

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (540x720, 52.28K)

why do u make life tougher for me than it already is, i need u and u need me :D

Nice dubs Zach.

u r all lost without me, but unlike u i don't give a fuck about my life.

it's way beyond my imagination too, i don't understand what i'm.

>>>/reddit/

i'm allowing u to make fun of me, insult me, say anything u want, yet u r still trying to fight my pride. don't u understand if i feel like this u do too?

this cringe is on the same level as kekistan. Fuck off back to >>>/cow/

ich bin auf nichts mehr stolz, ich sehe die welt mit ganz anderen augen jetzt. ihr müsst auch los lassen, ich habe bewiesen dass eure weltanschauung fehlerhaft ist.

u won't kill me because i'm too important

You fucking nigger. At least write nouns properly.

Well you can't really have any freedom or rights if you only allow them to the chosen few. It's interesting how much you Holla Forumsyp types claim to hate the Jewish people when all you do is act like the terrible stereotypes of them you claim justify your hatred.

Reported

Where do you think you are?

Attached: jewlyingtech.png (576x847, 612.2K)

Ironically you're going to do the whole "People shouldn't look at Jim as a leader" routine while literally parroting word for word what he said. You're exactly the kind of guy who makes an eceleb like Jim your idol, and takes what he says as some incontrovertible fact. But the fact is, it doesn't matter what Jim's actual ideals might be, you're retarded if you don't factor in dumb shits on the internet and how they actually act. And Jim was definitely had the most influence during Gamergate, that's just not up for debate.

PRAISE KEK

Attached: fucking based.gif (768x768, 284.05K)

Attached: angry cup ranting about the gays.jpg (200x200, 7.16K)

What a gay picture.

Imagine caring about this e-celeb faggotry

Attached: the book of sargon (2)

Funny thing was, Kraut was right about basically everything. He handled it badly because he is kind of awkward, but he was correct.

Imagine caring about celeb faggotry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x576, 27.13K)

It was a term coined by Hilary Clinton's team to try and demonize everybody not voting for her which was then embraced by spencer because he is an attention whore, a fed or both. What do you expect?

I remember about a year ago, a person posting how it was only the beginning of the alt right and how in 2018 they were going to have a bunch of alt right people in Congress and have their own little alt right Freedom Caucus.

Lol.

God damn I need to find a new imageboard.

It's a thread shitting on Jim on /cow/, which is Jim's personal Holla Forums board at this point. There's a lot of people spilling their spaghetti but OP was a dumbfag and admitted he wanted them to sperg out, so they're on top behavior.

never mind, misread

Actually it was coined by a Jewish guy in the 2000's

Was this person Sam Hyde and that's why he threw his career down the drain? to ride a non-existent political wave that never came?

What?

Much better.

I don't give a shit about politics but this reminds me of the user claiming Black Panther would flop, and still from time to time passively says that TLJ was a flop. We have a lot of those guys on here, and they're all political spergs too.

Spaghetti spaghetti, never forghetti.
archive.fo/mmZYz
Still waiting on my apology desu

>>>/reddit/

Do you really believe that Black Panther made a billion dollars at the box office?

That's well drawn, but Nigel and Sargon would fucking hate each other. Sargon doesn't care if the UK gets flooded with sandniggers and shitskins as long as they conform to British culture while Nige wants the UK to go back to how it used to be, which includes booting the welfare monkeys.

the thread is bumplocked
there is no need to sage my friend

This might the most reddit thing I've seen this week

He's probably Zach