“A torture for the eyes”

kek
fresh out of the oven boys
qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for-the-eyes-chinese-moviegoers-think-black-panther-is-too-black/

Attached: c8a56a737d[1].png (952x721, 464.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dJq7p
iamnieshasharay.wordpress.com/tag/black-and-in-shanghai/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He#Expeditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (631x453, 21.67K)

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

it's obvious niggers aren't doing anything productive with the landmass so someone else might as well

blacks dont draw brother hh

Attached: hulkster.gif (468x468, 190.78K)

feels amazing man, BASED chinks

Attached: won.jpg (363x363, 30.35K)

BASED

Stop imitating me or the hulkamaniacs will lay you out brother HH

Attached: wtf (2).jpg (960x462, 127.12K)

I remember this story but only the black face part. If the nigger was okay with doing it then what was the problem? I mean I know and understand the reaction but that really should fall back on the black guy who is willing to do that.

l-l-lads

It will die after the first weekend, like expected. Not even a Marvel logo can save the movie in China.

archive.fo/dJq7p

You're welcome, faggot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

b-but I was told by hapas that chinks love blacks.

I remember when I was too young to get indoctrinated against racism yet, I would get really bored and sleepy from watching the Cosby show.

good riddance heh

It's slavery all over again, but this time they willingly put on the chains.

heh

I hope i live the day when gibs for africa run out and we'll see mass starvations.

That, Fresh Prince and Family Matters were all itis-inducing.

Attached: itis.jpg (520x292, 35.22K)

Based insectoids!

The Chinese seem cool, I wish they didn't eat dogs and have a commie government.

They haven't been communists for 50 years now.

This is true. They're reverting back to Imperial China with Xi as the emperor. Cos, they're too proud to admit that communism is a failure.

Niesha Davis in Shanghai
iamnieshasharay.wordpress.com/tag/black-and-in-shanghai/

Attached: download (4).jpeg (225x224, 6.55K)

China never ceased to be imperial. The Mandate of Heaven just passed on to the commie party for safekeeping.

Yay
Nay

I wish we could come to an alliance with the chinks, I like a lot of things about them except for their insect tier spawn rate

Based chinks.

ii

China was never particularly expansionist. Their conquest of Africa is a relatively new departure from their stance these past 2000 years.

That's exactly why they're constantly bullying Tibet and trying to expand their territorial waters to surround the shitty SEA countries

Attached: 1371908311834.jpg (800x804, 53.89K)

Compare them to any European empire and you'll note they have had very few campaigns of conquest in their 4000+ long history. The Romans, for example, never actually stopped conquering shit, and the past 500 years of Western history was basically the white man looking at the world and deciding he didn't like it.

Attached: Japanese Fangirl Touches and Smells Ruperts Eyelashes.webm (480x360, 1.87M)

The chinks in yank land are nothing like the ones in China.
The Chinks in China look down on Amerimutt Chinks, they see them as traitors, as nothing but weirdo's.

Attached: b2c097ffdfa078424503bc9cd2e59ee100b84abbc9703ba2bcdbc3eb02139425.jpg (800x908, 87.94K)

They took over the whole of South Asia in the 60s and 70s.

If whites seriously didn't like the rest of the world, they would have just eradicated the shitskins once and for all, then make other continents truly theirs.

I can't stop laughing, got anymore?

No, they didn't.

Forgive our ancestors, they only had the best of intentions. We are much wiser now.

Yes they did.

And also check out this video to see how the Zhou Dynasty expanded its empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He#Expeditions

It's not a question of were they expansionist but how they didn't have the ability to be on the level of European empires.

The funny part about that is chinese people have far less empathy than whites, they are gonna regret saying "fuck whitey".

Was it ever real Communism?

/ourchinks/?

Do you suggesting Tibet isn't Chinese clay? Stupid pale pigman, TIBET IS CHINA.

South Asia is mainly India.
Did you mean Southeast Asia?

Attached: The Making Of 'Gutter Oil' .webm (854x480, 9.57M)

Yes when people were starving to death

Tell me about about your native timeline user, when did Nelson Mandela die in it?

BASED AS F