Name your favourite videogame

Name your favourite videogame.
Add something to it to improve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LDU_0Bobn1s?t=16m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Baldurs Gate needs more tranny NPCs

Killer7.
Every Smith has significant screentime, not just Dan.

The only thing that would make Fallout 4 better is more downloadable content from our friends at Bethesda

So you bought Siege of Dragonspear then?

Witcher needs more PoC

JA2 could use maps with several floors or usable combat vehicles.

How about making assaultrons real? I'd love to get killed by one.

gta vice city, it's perfect

Needs good shooting mechanics. Even for its time the shooting mechanics were awful.

Isn't Sila a quadroon?

The Elder Scrolls
Needs more waifuable characters to marry.

Devil Daggers

alternative spawnsets

THIS
also need Intel and sabotage mission. Imagine ambush an armor column. That will be beautiful

Deus Ex
Better hacking mechanics

MediEvil
The camera could be better.

Ultima 7
Needs a proper port to modern touch devices (I was thinking smartphones but 3DS would do too)

Castlevania Symphony of the Night
give most enemies anti-air attacks

Why? Weren't there enough flying enemies and ones who throw arcing projectiles?

A proper way to repair weapons and armour fuck upgrades, they unbalance the other two games.

DOOM, the second one needs a better level design.

It would be cool if the engine was powerful enough to allow for detailed levels like in the 3D engine games.

Knock down Archvile's health a tiny little bit.

Always use ketchup and put the amout of blood to max.

Put actual remade music instead of midis The midis sound great but I would love to really hear some powerful heavy metal

Make it so that every part of the ost is fast, sharp and heavy just like "I sawed the demons" "At DOOM's Gate" or E1M4, preferably less atmospheric tracks I like them but I prefer the fast action packed tracks I mentioned, I just feel that they fit the style of DOOM more.

Generally what DOOM actually needs is just small tweaks, not Brutal DOOM shit, but being remade in the same way in maybe a slightly more modern engine would be cool.

Star Fox 64
Level Selection

I couldn't agree more, the lock on targeting in the original release is pretty bad. The free aim in the PC port is a little better, but shootouts got so easy that I would intentionally start later missions under equipped.

Majora's Mask

60 FPS

Parasite Eve 2
>youtu.be/LDU_0Bobn1s?t=16m44s
(sorry for newfaggery, I don't know how to post youtube videos)
Blew my fucking mind at the time.

Super Mario Strikers
Nothing, it's perfect the way it is, unless they added more shit into it and kept it as arcade as possible

Below the "Select/drop/paste files here" thing there's a show post options thing. Click it.

better graphics

Dragons Dogma
Make it possible to fuck your Pawns.

Dragon's Dogma.
It being fucking finished.

Letting Warriors have 6 skills instead of 3

Cave Story
Take it away from Nicalis and let it rest forever.

Vagrant Story.

Sydney Mode

Chess

Replace all pawns with queens.

Life is Strange.
It would be perfect 11/10 if only they allowed you to play as a crippled Tunisian unicorn otherkin, it tries to do the whole tolerance and acceptance thing but it doesn't quite hit the mark.

Wow its like I'm really in 2014

Mega Man Legends

Maybe there's a ton of nostalgia, but I loved the exploration, and bosses, the characters, and the environment.

Ace combat 5

Would love a buddy/friendship system (like spend a day with one of your squadmates in between missions) and more banter from your squadron.

Brutal Doom is the best thing that happened to that game. Prove me wrong. Pro tip _____.

But it got a PC version, the mods were supposed to fix that.

The World Ends With You
Quit with the cocktease and make a damn sequel

But user, if you can get a pawn to the other side then they become a queen, provided you've lost yours already

Pic 1 or 2 with pic 3's driving physics.

Diablo 2
An Open Sourced engine (so the game gets better compatibility and support for mods), and a release of D2SE Ver. 2.3 NEVER EVER

Congrats you got the joke

Mischeif Makers.
I just want more.

Better animation all round too.

stop making the same thread everyday

Kirby & the amazing Mirror
titty lolis
making Dark Mind's first 4 phases more unique
more abilities
netplay

Kill yourself

All it needs is multiplayer.

Mount and blade
needs the ability to build/destroy cities/castles/villages

And good controls.

Every game needs geo mod!
But decent geo mod like Red Faction 1, not ridiculous geo mod like Red Faction Guerilla

Perfect Dark
More enemy variety. Emulators already fixed the controls and framerate.

I suppose you didn't like the vehicles in Halo either.

Dunno, there's basically nothing wrong with it.

I guess it could have been a little shorter, it feels a little too long for what it is.

Morrowind
OpenMW

Perfect Dark. I honestly can't think of anything to add aside from the fact that I want more of it.

Vagrant Story

given enough time, the cut content would probably be nice

OK, just wanted to make sure it's your shit taste and not my nostalgia goggles skewing my memory.

You mean kinda like Road Rash on PS1?
Critics shat all over that game (probably rightfully so) but I enjoyed it. Go to the bar between races, see who you've pissed off, who you've impressed, licensed rock and grunge music throughout (yet only in menus and the bar, not during races oddly) and shitty sprites in a 3D environment, something I always found hilarious for some reason.

Doom 2 level design is fucking amazing, bro.

It's your shit taste skewing your everything. Halo in general is garbage.

GZDoom compatible sourceport with good multiplayer
REMOVE FURSUITS remove fursuits
Weapons for Fang that aren't shit
Ingame tablet notekeeping that isn't a fucking hassle with limited space

Recoverable crashes

Mega Man Legends 1 remade in Legends 2's engine would have been basically my favorite game. It's not the best, but I really fucking enjoyed playing 2 twice in a row and not having analog controls and lock-on+move+shoot in 1 made it less fun. Misadventures of Tron Bonne, while I haven't played, also looks really good since I think it has the newer engine in it.

How does it have bad controls?

Symphony of the Night
Needs a 3rd castle with super strong enemies

Reminder that just because a series is trash now does not mean it was always trash.

Doom.
Needs more

this. i hate what halo did to gaming in general and honestly haven't enjoyed a single one of them since the first, but just like everyone else i loved halo 1, thought it was a tremendous step forward and i'm willing to bet that under the ironic shitposting probably 80% or more of the "halo was always shit" shills do too

Something like that.

Minecraft
A combat system based on Zelda 1's combat, with most enemies having slow projectiles and all having movement patterns.

Todd is actually secretly a based naziwhowantstogas6millionyids

okay.

Honestly I don't know. Make some of the weaker moves better, nerf retarded shit like drunken twist and drunken fall, maybe make great sensei less stupid?
Stage 2 and 6 could do with being tightened up too, those are probably the weakest stages

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

It needs a proper sequel (aka not SupCom2 or Planetary Annihilation).

Add randomly generated basement levels as post game content.
By randomly generated, I'm thinking more of just reusing level layouts from various stages of crash 1 & 2, then randomly shuffling through various skins / textures / sky boxes to make them look like new levels, then just change the group of enemies for that stage.

This fam tbh.

More memes

Doom.

A better mapset for the retail sequel.

The King of Fighters series.

RIP KOF 14. Won't be the same without sprite animations, idc if they improve the 3D engine tenfold (which it needs), still would prefer that classic KOF look.

Titanfall 2

Remove hitscan weapons

GTA: San Andreas
Death animations

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
A sequel
King of Sorrow could've been much more challenging too, I guess.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

THROUGH FIRE, JUSTICE IS SERVED

Stalker. Functional stealth.

Idk man. I always liked that. It added some rawness to the zone you don't see in other games.

Thief/Thief 2

not shitty item management

Add a "glyph sleeve" like in castleVania order of ecclesia so that I can have 3 movelists already made and switch between them in the fly. I like to change moves often and going into the menu every stage got dull.

Contra (NES)
Add the ability to start on later loops.

Good voice english voice acting would be nice, since the western release only had voices in English iirc.

I hope NA gets the HD re-release and that it gets Jap voices/eng subs option. Also extra costumes would be pretty nice to see. Otherwise, I don't think much else could be improved.

Remove all of the hand holding

Fix the PC version

Fix Nintendo's shit online

Rerelease them on PC or some other modern platform Please don't let the series die

Cavalry not stopping abruptly mid-charge 1 meter away from their target.

TS: Rewind is supposed to come out this year if that's any consolation

I just hope it's good

God I hope it's good

dark souls 1
make it so player skill from the caster has some sort of effect on if magic hits or not instead of hoping for the opponent to fuck up.

Fucking finish Lost Izalith.

More redpills about the Holocaust.
More fleshed out NPCs would be nice too.

The mystery of the Halo rings and the addition of vehicles were both great. If it had more development time and wasn't as slow and floaty it would have been sweet.

Mega Man Legends 2.

Add more love to the dialogue and towns to make the side lore equal in quality to the first game.

Witcher 3.
After the end game you can go back and use your money to rebuild Kaer Morhen.

Alpha Centauri.

Replace Santiago with Big Boss.
Ability to see the whole tech tree would be nice.

Dwarf Fort

I really wish I had more time to program and better internet to download SDKs and shit. I want to make a MML2 clone engine so badly so that at least someone with better skills than I can make a spiritual successor.

Dark Souls

Procedural generated infinite open world :^)

Being able to kick severed heads around is already a good feature, it'd be even better if the heads did damage to enemies.

Also better enemy variety/design would be great. I really liked the dynamite cultists from Plasma Pak. Forced you to run around out of cover into the open.

trine 3

go back in time, make it 2D and fucking finish it this time

forgot image.

Play past the first episode. Those city levels are terrible

Startropics
Let the player keep the clothes from chapter 3 if they want

Dark Souls 1

Romance options

Kill thyself, knave.

horrible taste: the post

Silent Storm.
You can have more than six people in your squad, and bigger maps with more enemies.

paper mario TTYD
It's perfect. just make more like it.

A man with taste right here.

I'd love it if it would let you use all the rank rewards in any scenario besides only replay mode.

add Style Switching OH WAIT someone did that already.

Yoshi's Island (SNES)
Just include the extra levels from GBA version, or, fuck, an entire sequel. Shame they never continued the series.

Replacing Flurrie, or the entirety of chapter 3, would be just about the only improvement I can think of. Likewise, big shame about the lack of a sequel, just a Wii spin-off

Add in the Legion content and it'd be perfect.

Jet Set Radio Future needs an in depth postgame story with 1-2 new areas.

Real life.

Suicide.

Guilty Gear AC+R
Good netcode/Online multiplayer mod, similar to #Reload one.

Teef: The Dank Porridge

Oh you silly willy, no one wants to play your silly kids games anymore :^)
They all want riveting experiences that provide context for the times we desire :^) I have no ideas what I just typed means.

Get rid of the goddamn spell queue system