Will black people reacting to gameplay footage become the new LP...

Will black people reacting to gameplay footage become the new LP? The old gaming community on YouTube seem to about to collapse on it's self. Especially after they started demonizing gamers and pewdiepie.

i'll take shit that never existed for $500

pewdiepie hardly even plays games anymore.

Asian pewdiepie has slowed down too and started doing more comedy sketches.

I feel like "let's plays" are slowly dying.

The gaming community started to die off when they all gotten political. When pewdiepie becomes a boogyman figure to SJWs. You know they fucked up.

YouTube is desperately trying to make markiplyer the new pewdiepie by having them live stream LGBT charity events. While pewdiepie were doing well drilling and hungry charity for years without being a attention stream whore about it.

Fuck off !

Who would watch a bunch of blacks do anything?

Is this like a zoo thing? Let's see what the low IQ people think of intelligent art so we can study them?

There popular channels based around black people reviewing fast food and eating unhealthy shit for a living in general.

Choose one, cuckboi.

Hopefully the niggers get colon cancer and die. Cheese is genuinely cancerous for niggers, they may as well be smoking cigarettes.

Only thing I kind of want to see from them is whether or or not nignogs can get that Moon Man is funny, or if they take his lyrical-lynchings seriously. And actually, I'm pretty sure those videos already exist out there, I just haven't bothered to look more into it.

Hitler died and this is what we got instead, niggers eating chicken while cucks cheer them on. This universe is shit.

As if eating up welfare wasn't bad enough.

Niggers eating chicken like animals in a zoo is progressive. How wonderful.

Quality thread OP.
Pic related, this is you.

At least they are not selling crack or pimping hoes. That's a improvement right?
3.6 million view she

This is the most depressing shit in the world, reminds me of this hard to read meme.

No, it's fucking not.

Reaction videos are fucking cancer, but they aren't what is killing youtube.

What is killing youtube is "unboxing" videos of preschool toys and extremely shitty cartoon shorts, that are literally clickbait for toddlers. These videos are getting billions of views because most parents nowadays settle their toddlers down by handing them an iPad and letting them go at it for hours.

Why not? They could replace drug dealers and pimps as role models in the African American community.

Fast food is nothing more than legal crack. You're a dumb nigger and I hope you get cancer.

I'm surprise Holla Forums doesn't have Black guys eating fast food generals. Considering how much Holla Forums love cuckholding and BBC. Maybe they are not aware of the blacks eating fast food YouTube sub cultural? Maybe someone should tell them?

Kill yourself.

Maybe. I don't care because I wouldn't watch it and I don't watch Let's Plays in the first place.

There's heaps.

You rather I post videos of niggers hurting and killing themselves with Internet challenges like the #firechallenge ?

I'd rather not look at niggers at all, thanks.

Why not?