Got Outrun 2019 in the mail yesterday

Not only is the player in the credits, but you get top billing.

I wish more games did this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not quite top billing, but worth mentioning.

Outrun 2019 released 13 years before Outrun 2006. Will "Outrun 1993" release in 2019 for full palindrome level release magic?

That'd be nice, wouldn't it?

If you're all giddy because the game thanked you in the credits, you're a fucking faggot and part of the problem with video games. You know what's important in a game? The game play. That's it.

Earthbound was a great game, almost perfect, but they made the mistake of asking the dumbass player their real name so they could put them in the credits. No surprise we end up with communities full of insufferable cunts like Starmen as a result.

Narcissists aren't made by one game saying "thanks for playing"

I didn't say they created it, I said it promotes it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Traits

The last thing a millennial needs is "thanks goes to you!" in the credits of a video game.

If you're going to go full armchair psych, you could at least place the blame where it's due. Hint: It's entirely caused by children being raised on social media.

You're not wrong, but you're also not entirely right. Long before social media existed we had something called the "self-esteem movement" created, which was the idea of reducing teen suicides by promoting an air of confidence and assuredness among kids in schools. Things like participation trophies. Funny enough, the self-esteem movement has had the exact opposite approach, parents don't believe in it because they weren't raised on it, so they don't care for participation trophies, and it creates an air of extreme competition. Summed up in another way, it makes kids feel even more need to get the trophies that everyone else doesn't have, and the drive to do so wreaks havoc upon their psyche. Which is why you have a generation of invalids who post on image boards all day, and used to post such masterpiece memes as "forever alone," "tfw no gf" and ponies/Blundertale.

I don't have to play armchair psych, because someone's already done all the work for me. I can just point to case study after case study to point out things I already know because there's a wealth of information I've read over the last 20 years about it. There's no real contrarian evidence.

But you show your vulnerable narcissism quite well.

Oh, I saw one of these just today.

It is great, by the way

It felt better than it should of, for some reason, and I hadn't even played the game.

delet this, I'm well adjusted.

Welcome to the party user, but the truth is, none of us are. Here's some white Korrah for your thoughts.

I-i swear i am. p-pls beleeb

I give it 7/10 psychobabbles.

That comic is off. Nowhere in the original panel does Tyler say anything about size or skin tone. He said "I have blond hair, and blue eyes" and that's it.

At my school, everyone got participation awards for failing national tests that guage teaching levels, got them at sports events and got them for showing up instead of dropping out.

Hell, we had a joke award that was given to the guy and girl who everyone thought would fail but managed to scrape by, but that was deemed offensive so we had to make it "guy and g*rl who tried their hardest to overcome adversity".
And my crippling medical condition for 3 years wasn't as crippling as depression, apparently

Anyways, participation awards aren't a meme, they're a by-product of the constant praise parents are told to give their children.

If, and by if I mean tell people who will, you ever had kids, be sure to praise them when they do well and never do it for fucking up or half-arsing something. You'll tun them into liberals.

Are you fucking dumb? Millenials are fucked because they want recognition for not doing anything. Can you see the difference, nigger?

Pic related. You can see it after beating Batman Returns (SNES) on "mania" Difficulty

Holy shit, I knew Christians were self-righteous assholes, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Chick Tracts are unintentionally hilarious.

I wouldn't group them together here. That site is like the tumblr of Christianity.

I thought the tumblr of Christianity was Unitarian Universalism?

Top billing is great but I always love it when after all the credits, right as the music nears the end:

AND FINALLY
YOU

>Wow, anything goes! I can lie, cheat… what's to keep me from becoming a god?

(checked)
>Want to check these inste_d?
What did white korra mean by this?

what the fuck is happening

holy shit man regular trips followed by satan trips

at least they don't kill people of different religions

Jack Chick is crazy, please do not associate him with the rest of christianity. Even other fundamentalists have called him a nut.

Ok. Do it.

Check my trips if you will.

No, but I'll check those dubs.

old school endings were the best

Eh, the beginning part about people blindly believing in anything labelled as science because other people tell them to is quite accurate. A very tiny minority of those who believe in evolution could offer a scientific argument to defend it, present company included.

you're a little bitch

While I myself am not Christians, all of the Christians I know and am friends with do not think that Chick Tracts accurately portray their views. They are fucking hilarious though.