Be truthful

Has a videogame ever make you cry?
inb4 faggot

Yes, what of it?

no

Faggot

Legend of Mana and Chrono Cross. Maybe Illusion of Gaia too. The music is a big part of the reason.

The Walking Dead when it came out.
Yes, I was sad.

Interpret this post how ever you like.

Yu-no.

Yes, once in a while.

Most recently, Mia's complete video message on the ship in Resident Evil 7 made me cry.

I never realized how long TrinTran's been important at Nintendo.

faggot

I don't think I ever cried, but my eyes watered at the end of a couple Zelda games. And Witcher 3 no I don't want to have another discussion about the combat mechanics I'm just saying the good end made me almost cry

Yes.

This and the fucking You're Not Alone section made me cry.
The worst was that I had school friends who would come over and watch me play and they always made fun of me for it.

No, I'm not a faggot /thread

Fuck yea I've cried

When I was a kid, Suikoden 2 made me cry, since I couldnt save him the first time. Nowadays im too emotionally stunted to cry about things.

The end of the first act when you find Ciri made me cry.

Fuck it, I've got a long list.
(This video has a shitty intro)

after saving child I choke up, one life save in world full of death

I got glassy eyed at the end of The Banner Saga, and a few others games, but I've never bawled because of a game.

disgraceful

Fucking newfags jfc

lmao

I shouldn't have to explain why with this.

No way, fuck him. I'd have thrown his ass to the nosalises in a heartbeat.

Pretty much only Wario 3 made me cry when I was 7 but Half Life 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R make me weep as I know I'll never get a sequel.
I think I'd rather have sad bitterness than murderous rage though, I'm sure that whatever would come out nowadays from either Valve or GSC wouldn't be on par with what once was.
I'm sure GSC will try though

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get flak for liking Half Life 2, but whatever, that shit is still great even with the fucking gameplay breaking dialogs.

wew

The end of MGS4 is the only game that's ever made me outright cry. It's even harder to go back and watch it ever since my own father passed away

I'm pretty quick to be brought to tears but this fucking game (visual novel) was like a fucking vampire that sucked the tears right out of my eye ducts.
There are a dozen fucking routes and they all managed to make me cry and feel like a little bitch baby (which I am).

Legend of Mana is such a tragic game. It will fool you at the start because it's so cute but it's really cruel. I didn't cry but at the end I felt some regret over what I've read in the path I took.

Why did you even play that game?

Gary Oak was here.

That child's voice acting was so horrible. I wanted to quit the game playing that and with the child in the second game too.

Little busters is good?

He'll live… So that is what forgiveness is… Thank you, I'll remember this.

user I've been seeing alot of Fucking wario posting as of late
keep it up your doing noble work kid

Holy shit, the whole Terra part in this game is so surreal. The environment is so alien and the music is unbelievable (as it should be). Then "You're not alone" happens and it hits at the perfect moment. FFIX was so great, too bad people give it shit because of "muh furries" and other nonsense.

I can't put it into words, and to say I'm biased is an understatement. I put it in my Top 3 favourite games of all time and it's arguably not even a proper video game.

If you think friendship is something meaningful, then I'd say yeah, you'd enjoy Little Busters. The very general idea behind the story is that a group of friends will have to part ways at the end of the school year, so they try to make that year as fun and meaningful as they can. If you think a story like that has potential, then you really can't do any better.
It's equal parts comedy and tragedy and one of the few games I've played that has actually made me laugh out loud to the point of tears.
I'm not going to go into details about the parts that made me cry.

Because as a DMC autist I needed to experience it for myself. I had to dissect the game on a fundamental level and really dig into it's guts and see just how Bad it really was. It was painful but also educational. It showed me everything you shouldn't do when making a game.

Also the amount of joy a I get from shitting on DmC is equal to the amount of pain it has caused. Webm related.

Would you say there should be a certain order of which routes you should do first? On my playthrough I with I did some first compared to others
Refrain set me on an emotional rollercoaster

this is probably the most feels i've had generated from a video game

I did them in translation order. I don't think it really matters too much because most people will start with whatever girl they like the most and then when they finish that, the other routes become more about discovering the truth behind the world.

The only 'best order' I could tell someone is to avoid all spoilers and start with their favourite girl.

I didn't cry, but this was the first moment that I recall which gave me genuine feels.

You know, instead of talking about quantity, you should really focus on quality. The fluidity of switching between attacks, the usefulness and style of those attacks. Less is more as they say.

Not the case in DmC of course. The ability balance is terrible, switching is really limited and much of the time you simply aren't allowed to use a large subsetof skills because the enemy is immune.

I knew I should have said that the webm wasn't me. na that's someone who i'v learned from his whole video about DmC was over an hour long.
though I do have allot to say about DmC that he didn't.

Like how Dante and Vergil being "nephilim" and Sons of Sparda and half Angel add literally nothing to the story.

I might have got something in my eye when Dogi died in Felghana. Also, pic related because I had somehow joined his covenant and been using the gravelord sword as my main weapon. I probably died intentionally a good 10x times because it was so hard to bring myself to kill him so I cound finish the damn game.

Ghost Trick got me close with the Ray reveal.

I figured it was some youtube celeb and not you, not the point. Just saying it wouldn't matter if the game had less stuff if what it had was better, but it's not.

;_;7

Be truthful.
Has a videogame ever made you hard?
When it wasn't intentional, that is. Fuck outta here with your eroges and sexy characters.

I remember replaying that mission over and over just to watch that scene again, some good shit.

Nigger, I played SoulCalibur and Power Stone 2 when I was 7, what the fuck do you think happened?

I got a bit choked up playing Dragon Quest Builders. There is something pure and wholesome about the DQ series and the music of Koichi Sugiyama that melt my cold heart.

Be truthful.
Has a videogame shitpost ever made you hard?
When it wasn't intentional, that is. Fuck outta here with your sneks and waifus and hitlers and shit.

faggot

This. Not my first time, but it hit me on the second.

Not even baiting. Fuck the memes and whatever the fuck, I loved the game and it made me cry.

The first time I played as Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii I used a motorcycle and got a Bonner from staring at her ass, and I was like WTF i'm attracted to a Mario Character.

No.

No you're just retarded.

(checked)
I'M SORRY user I THOUGHT I WAS A FAGGOT!
BUT I WAS WRONG!

While it wasn't outright crying, I did feel pretty stunned for a bit afterwards.

In my defense, I was 14 at the time.

Should have got your mom to blow you, famalam.

Oh fuck, I remember that thread
What a great fucking derail

It was all a dream.

I used to read Word Up! magazine

Once or twice.

OK this one is for real since I didn't actually recall this moment when I made my First post.

I was in Grade 1 playing Sonic Adventure 2 for the first time. I got stuck on Crazy Gadget in the Hero story so I started playing the Dark story instead. and I saw Webm Related I Don't think I actually cried but I was devastated because I thought Sonic was fucking DEAD. only to learn later that he used Chaos control, which blew my mind as a kid.

Holy shit are you me? I remember going through the exact same process.

I never imagined anyone else could experience the same thing I did.

Yes. Worse thing is I know if I'd play it again now I'd cry again

Fire Emblem (first GBA title), when Ninian dies in Eliwood's arms.

this tbh

Yes, MOTHER 3.