What are games I can play as a police/SLE officer or besides Police Quest, Rainbow Six, Max Payne, and Door Kickers

What are games I can play as a police/SLE officer or besides Police Quest, Rainbow Six, Max Payne, and Door Kickers.

In Sam and Max you play as private investigators, which are basically private police officers.

SWAT

SWAT is Police Quest.

This game is rad as fuck.

Sleeping Dogs, though most of it is undercover work you do do the occasional investigation.
On that note the True Crime series which Sleeping Dogs was originally going to be a part of is worth checking out, the first game is the better of the two by far.
L.A. Noire, though it isn't a particularly good game.

Genesis E-SWAT

This series.

is shit, lol

I want a game focused on police work not playing as a cop doing things a generic action movie has.

Do games where you play as detectives count?

Not exactly a police officer, but you stop crimes and shit.

Play the superior arcade version and not that shitty port.

You are shit buddy, explain yourself or fuck off.

I did. The Genesis version is better. What makes the arcade version better? It's not like it has better music.

The best one with regular police work is the GTAV mod LSPFR you gotta go on patrol, scan the license plates, question them and give tickets to actual detaining and arresting. there are also a shit ton of sub mods for it with random call outs and a evidence system to calling the coroner to pick up any dead bodies.

It doesn't have cut content or downgrade graphics for starters.

It's an entirely different game. In fact, the genesis version has a more content than the arcade version. Also the Genesis version is a lot more fast paced than the Arcade version. You might as well be comparing Mega Man to MMZ2.

Wasn't the protagonist a black woman?

Thats one fucked up looking Mickey Mouse

What? One is an adventure game. The other is an FPS.

Rainbow six siege

SWAT 4
SWAT 4
SWAT 4
SWAT 4
SWAT 4

Already played it? Play Stetchkov Syndicate. Played that, too? Play them again.

You are literally retarded.

SWAT 4 is Police Quest

Or get that pack full of hundreds of custom missions that's floating around.

That's the joke.

That was the first game that played more like a sudo-open world adventure\action game like OOT.

what was the game where you play scifi cop in swat team or something. I only know first mission is following van or being in van?

There must be some old Robocop games,
but OP I suggest you killl yourself before your
old enough to become a bullycop.