Walking Dead Bread

WALKING DEAD BREAD

I stopped watching this shit show back at season 4, I think, whatever season it was that the governor made his debut. Ended up just being a soap opera with zombies.

However, I am curious about all the major highlights that have occurred since then like who died, who banged who, who rejoined the series after everyone thought they were dead, etc.

Can someone so kindly recap everything since season 4? Just the cleft notes, please.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x326, 258.67K)

haven't watched a single episode

It was legit good in the first couple seasons when the conflict was about the zombies and watching the plot around the zombie uprising unfold. However, after they got through all that, it was basically the same shit over and over again. Just a soap opera. How else can you explain why so many women like the show?

But that's literally what it always was..?

more like the first couple episodes, the 2nd season was pure garbage and was overall a huge waste of time.

comic book shit and nerds were a mistake

Let me tell you faggot.
Thats basically it

Pure kino.

has there been a first transgender zombie?

Zom(bi) as the name implies are both genders and simultaneously neither as their lack of sentience leads to an inability to consent. I understand how you could be ignorant on this issue though, as Undead Gender Studies is seen as esoteric to most.

it was a soap opera from the very beginning. did you not watch the first episode with the girl leaving her ill, dying nigger boyfriend in a bed at home?

I don't watch this crap

Attached: 2c9d8b5fe88440cd4f803450e820dfa41f41105aa85a2b65ab66005c69d8bbe9.jpg (624x1395 126.03 KB, 134.66K)

No, but the mc is fucking the black chick with the katana.

kk
kjj

cringiest tv show

Would a Governor spinoff be more successful?

there's this shit Z nation with a baby zombie, now that was kinotrash.

carl death episode was straight fucking dog shit

coral is ded

EY RICK

Attached: EYRICK..jpg (1280x720, 112.94K)

MASK U SUMIN

MASKUSOMMIN
Are we doing this again, boys?

Attached: EYRICK..jpg (1280x720, 123.17K)

since the whole cuck awareness in 2016, i have been thinking, since Lori was a slut and moved onto Shane right away, is Carl even Rick's kid?

Me' Axe You Summon, Rick?

Attached: 38a000531ee8efdb137caa6b7f9a01dab656ccb2.jpg (600x300, 57.85K)