OH NO NO NO

So apparently, Villeneuve wants John Boyega to play Paul Atreides in the upcoming Dune remake.
Do you think it's a good casting choice?

avclub.com/denis-villeneuve-says-hes-making-two-dune-movies-afrocentric-1823660070

Attached: 1520821065582.jpg (404x578, 60.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/denis-villeneuve-says-hes-now-making-two-dune-movies-1823660070
archive.fo/kdvcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HA HA AHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA

Attached: 1517192654327.jpg (189x292, 9.51K)

Attached: old_age.jpg (600x612, 94.57K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What I find funny is that people still think Dune is going to get a remake.

It's been in development hell for 15 years. It's had scripts written, it's had actors on board, it's had directors on board, and it NEVER gets done. So the idea they he'd cast John is irrelevant as it's not going to happen. Even more so with Villeneuve at the helm since Blade Runner flopping isn't going to net him Dune.

who cares?

I don't think you understand, buddy. Anything that accepts diversity will happen now. Any development hell project will get made if you promise to cast it with niggers and stronk wommyn. America, just like Europe, is done for.

It won't happen. Go back to Holla Forums with your paranoia.

stay delusional kike lover

see

I want all leftykike cancer to leave >>>/gaschamber/

Ghostbusters

They took a risk, it bombed, they stopped other reboots.

They took a risk with Blade Runner 2049, it didn't do well, they won't do Dune.

The article doesn't say that you lying nigger
avclub.com/denis-villeneuve-says-hes-now-making-two-dune-movies-1823660070
archive.fo/kdvcw

Attached: dr cinema, i'm kino.jpg (567x800, 102.39K)

The Atreides are not niggers.

nobody is

Bringing back plenty of characters in a half-made rehash is not a risk, even if you spend 200 million buckos

bwahahahahaha

the movies not going to get blacked, because the director is a Dune fanboy and Brian Herbert won't let his IP get raped, this is a literal bait repost from 4cuck

They're not casting a nigger. The article doesn't say anything about Boydonga.

if a CIAnigger tells you your IP is getting raped, it's getting raped

I-it won't happen!!!
stop e-exaggerating!!!
America isn't below 50% white!!!!!!
WHITER THAN YOU, MOHAMMED!!!!!!

Attached: A typical american.mp4 (400x400, 2.65M)

Herbert still has more books he wants to do to make money. He's not going to let the studio turn it into a dumpster fire. Villeneuve already said he wants to get as close to the books as possible. This adaptation is going to be safe from poz.

do you even know what year you're living in

Villeneuve already demonstrated not being good with adaptations
See: Enemy, Blade Runner

Too old. Paul should be like 16-18.

And also not a nigger.

Attached: The endgoal (Global Brazil)

age is no issue in the story.
Being a nigger? Now that's an issue.

Paul is definitely just a kid in the story though.

Predictions-
The fat ass Duke becomes a trump parody, actual obesity stuff toned as to not hurt the feelings of the "healthy at every size" crowd. His homosexuality also down played and replaced with general rapeyness

The bene gesserit are deplicted much more positively. Might play up that Paul's flaws are only because he's male instead of being their promised female messiah.

The fremen will be full on Muslims

All mentats will be black

Gunny will be sassy black woman.

are you the screenwriter?

fucking obsessed. the right pic is funny though.

Reported

that would actually be faithful to the source material
there were so many jihads in the books

op made everything up
Villeneuve hasnt even casted Boyega, article says nothing about it

who cares, it will happen regardless

PAUL MUHDICK

Attached: 1520805536795.jpg (1944x2952, 579.84K)

WE

Oh I forgot Hollywood being run by kikes who pander to women, non-whites, and queers with cliche and cringey decisions in movie making is just a crazy schizophrenic conspiracy theory.

Stop trying to save your career, John Boogabooga.

I knew my directorfu remained pure. 😙

listen mane

how do you think stuff gets made these days ? Do you think some guys just get together, produce the cash then make a good film ? You realise that these things don't just happen anymore, the film _will_ be pozzed. Listen, ok, ok listen, ok right, _maybe_ if you can get like half of everyone involved in the project having a surname that ends in berg or stein you get can get around the pozzing, you see, in the crony market only the crony can get around the pozzing, it's beautiful, like a beautiful dance, with a chainsaw.

its going to be great when im in charge of a burn squad and we spend our time going home to home destroying all this degenerate shit

FUCK YOU OP

Attached: Blank _a7b4dee0095ee3c9b84ed11d3ba6e3ea.jpg (311x326, 10.32K)

The movie WILL get kiked, we don't live in a free market. At the very least, Chani and the Fremen will be niggers/Arabs

COON

alternatively,
CUNE