What would you do if I sang out of tune?

What would you do if I sang out of tune?

Attached: E95D1DC1-037E-4B65-81BD-234A69CACB72.jpeg (2439x2219, 5.97M)

If I take the soylent away will you die?

Attached: 09dd4604cbdb41449b698b979def596b4a1c3c009ed10ae5ca1802c6560ac159.jpg (468x372, 67.65K)

Is the upper right a spic?

It's the guy who replaced Pete Best. The superior drummer

McCartney was the only vegetarian hence only one likely to ingest any soy. Why you hating on the goat band brah?

Attached: 0AD1E707-A2DE-426D-AD27-EC72D4CDA285.jpeg (1440x720, 179.15K)

Was his middle name ain’t?

Lennon and George weren't vegetarian? That's honestly surprising since Lennon was some faux-hippie while George was really into Hinduism and shit

I heard a rumor that Lennon might have been autistic. He supposedly used to spend hours filming his penis in the bathtub.

He wasn't autistic. I want to say he was but he talked way too clearly and was able to make eye contact with people.

Lennon ate fish and Harrison probably ate everything except cow. Paul was the only soyboy and it showed in his shit music. Yesterday is pure autobiographical vagina, what soy would sound like if you taught it guitar.

For the being the most influential band in history, they sure are a bunch of retards

Paul was the best when it came to memorable and unique melodies. Lennon was definitely the superior lyricist though. The best Beatles songs were when Paul and Lennon were really able to come together no pun intended and strike a good compromise between melody and lyrics

If creativity came from logic an intelligent and all the logical intelligent people could do it– But they can't. It all boils down to getting in a playful and relaxed frame of mind -Donald Winnicott

You know what’s funny about that? In my Life. Undoubtedly top 5 of their compositions and look it up, both claimed authorship and now that Lennon isn’t alive to defend himself Paul claims it was all him. They had creative chemistry but Lennon was certainly the red meat alpha, wouldn’t be surprised if embed related was all Lennon.

beatles are overrated as fuck

What is this sorcery? I thought Apple Corp shuts down all Beatles shit on YouTube unless it's (((Vevo)))

Why are you posting the beatles with Joe Cocker lyrics.

Man the wonder years was great.

intellectual prowess is not required to be successful in that field.

literally who?

sums up this entire thread quite nicely

Can we all agree their best album was Abbey Road while their most overrated is Sgt. Peppers?

Attached: 1471365837470.jpg (238x250, 8.8K)

True

What did he mean by this?

My favorite is either Rubber Soul or Revolver. Pepper would have been better if they had put the songs from the accompanying Strawberry Fields/Penny Lane on it. I never understood why so few of their singles ended up their proper studio albums.

They're not influential. At all.

The kikes in charge of their catalogue kept strawberry fields and penny lane off the album, if included would have been goat. (Was still goat compared to pet sounds tbh)

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

eat the 2 stream piss out of my post cum cock faggot

Yellow Submarine was good, but honestly I always liked the Rolling Stones more than the Beatles.

The Beatles have movies. Yellow Submarine is one of them.