Nier:Automata: Early Bird Edition

So the JP release come with English sub and dub and so does the Asian version. Any of you faggot got it early?
One thing that surprise me, the fucking game is 45GB! that is almost the size of an open world game (GTAV, Witcher 3 and MGSV are about 50+GB). That is pretty huge for a hack and slash game. And I heard theres some pseudo online thing like dark souls where you can retrieve the body of a dead player, is it in the game now or do I need a patch for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/07/07/8-4-working-nier-automata-creators-approval-localization/
twitter.com/Morbid_Complex/status/818234494746525696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very impressive to see the Japanese release has all the content. Usually the delay is to add in that content. Now I wonder why it's being held off for different regions at all. Oh well, it is not a big delay.

The latest COD is 70GBs. I don't think you can really tell anything positive from a game's size nowadays.
Not shitting on Nier, I'm just saying. no bully pls

What the fuck?

There is a lot of content in there, but it would not surprise me if they fudge the numbers a bit with multiple languages and uncompressed data, especially audio tracks.

The online thing is super minor, you can find someone's corpse and revive it to have as an ally for a bit or just scavange for some temporary stat boosts.

I've been having so much fun with this game. The creativity is on point, some manipulation that's blowing my mind, for example: Playing as 9S and when you're being saved by 2B from Adam it actually plays back what you did as 2B when you played as her in the first run. Same scenario at the end too.

When first trailer was release, peoples bitching about the floating weapon on the back, turn out its actually how it was suppose to look.

I'm a retard please bully me

Get with the times granpa.
I'd rather have devs spending time and effort on actual game rather than fucking around with compression and shit when every white person can download 100 gigs in under an hour.

Also, how is the AI in the game? I notice 9S are with you in some part of the game. Does he do anything or can he died during fight?

:^)

Fuck off autist, if you have problem with the word general just edited it out.

He's with you the whole game pretty much but he can't be hurt, he's just around to deal some extra damage and for plot reasons. Same scenario when you play as 9S and 2B is the AI except she's a bit more useful. You can choose how they fight i.e. long range, short range, aggressive, passive. It's a little bit like having a pawn from Dragon's Dogma.

No thanks, I will wait for the 15~20gb repack.

there is nothing wrong with this thread

If you're so poor might as well move onto consoles.

ONLY MAKE THREADS ABOUT TWO GAMES.

FUCK OFF JEW

The fuck is even the difference between "general" and regular threads? It's just a buzzword, fuck off.

Fuck off jew

A little correction to OP.
MGS5 is 28.5GB
GTA 5 is nearly 86.8GB as of the newest patch
I got both for free (and still want my money back). The witcher series was never good so I haven't bothered with 3 and don't know it's size, though.

Nobody shat on your game and you can buy whatever the fuck you want, but stop being a retarded faggot.

Don't talk about mai waifu that way

Yeah, only the games you like are allowed in

Note to everyone in this thread: >>>/wv/ is always here.

Fuck off, schlomo.

Tell that to Overwatch and Ubishit generals then.

If anything compressing shit makes it less optimized. Fucking imbeciles.

Oh also I don't know how many of you guys have seen but you can allah akbar yourself and it leaves 2B on the brink of death after exploding but it removes her dress so you get to see her ass in that leotard exposed.

Wait. Shit you're actually right. This is why I always drink coffee before browsing Holla Forums. My apologies

lol yeah xdd

HOW CAN HE KEEP EVADING IT???

I mean if you want to get technical about it, the old Nier thread isn't on page 13 yet, so this one is early. But your impotent whining is stupid. You wrote the rules, and none of them say "don't make generals for specific games." In fact your rules do more to protect the existence of generals than to regulate them.

In other words, you're fucking retarded and shit at your job, as usual.

If he doesn't hindered you in your gameplay then I got nothing to complaint.
Fucking kill me

To be fair all I did was bitch.

Holla Forums on the left, /a/ on the right

Really? Fuck why didn't I order it then yet. It's the 8-4 translation, right?

Dunno whether to go and buy it on JP PSN right now or wait for PC release which may or may not be March. what do fam.

Also, can I order it on PSN or do I have to use shit like play-asia?

Can I have my coffee in peace?

You can get it off JP PSN but you'll need to buy JP PSN cards to top up the account unless you have a Japanese credit card.

Maybe you should quit being one then.

Yeah, most japanese AAA publisher use 8-4 translation.
nichegamer.com/2016/07/07/8-4-working-nier-automata-creators-approval-localization/

I had issues adding my PayPal. So you may need a PSN code.

Stay mad poorfag.

but how's the gameplay?

What?

What heresy is this, also, Nier Demo is the best demo to come out since forever.

From what I've heard it's Nier with better combat.

Gameplay. You know, gameplay.

I don't have a Shekelstation, user.

But is it fun

But there is no issue in buying a JP game off of PSN on an EU console?

Did you like the original Nier?

I never played it, but I have watched videos and it looks alright

PS4 is region free so no.

Oh. Well Nier Automata is probably contender for GOTY. So yeah give it a try.

No it's fine, as long as both the JP and EU accounts have the same PS4 as their "main" console then you can play either region games on either account.

This means I need to make PSN JP account, I can't add it to my normal acccount?

Fucking play it Mark. Also play Drakengard 1 & 3 and NieR 1

PS4 is region free but the PSN is region lock. That mean your JP games will be NOT be compatible with EU DLC ( if there's any)

This have SE staff explaining some of the gameplay

I plan on it. It's just a matter of money.

They fucked up like twice or trice at this point, so this is not an argument anymore.
But yeah demo was up to their regular standard, if you like stylish action game Automata won't disappoint.

You can play it on your normal account you just need to buy it on the japanese account.

Back to /a/ faggot

Well fuck it's $75 on the JP store

It's 100 if you get the code.

The what?

The code for 10,000 yen

Oh fuck, yeah I need to get the PSN code. Not sure it's quite worth that getting it a week early.

Honestly I'm waiting to see if they'll fuck up the English version.

Holla Forums is a man who likes girls and traps
Fuckoff /a/utist

its $60.00 on asian PSN (singapore)

Ok this is promising… G2A doesn't have any SGD PSN cards though.

Play-Asia does though. Looks like christmas might just come early.

Oh damn. The HK store was saying April.

Actually scratch that, that's a pre-order user, comes out in 59 days for them.

That's the Chinese/english version, JP/English is already out

Take a closer look, its 2 different version. Chinese/english and Japanese/English. The JP one is out

Sorry, I'm retarded.

pls no bully

In this case the Hong Kong version is even better, it's $55.

pic related

it also release in April 27th, almost 2 month later.

No, the En / Jp version is out for them too.

Yeah, disregard my post, I suck dicks. I always use SG PSN for my asian release

Ok I'm about to buy this. Can someone tell me how playing it on my PS4 which has my EU PSN account linked to it works? Do I have to create a new profile and link my new HK PSN Account to it?

The game you downloaded will appear in all your PSNprofile no matter which PSN you bought it.

But I have to log into my new PSN on my PS4, yes?

Yeah, just create a new account on your PS4 very tedious, use it to buy the game. When the game finished downloaded on your PS4, it will appear in every PSNprofile on that system. So you can buy a game with different profile and play it on another profile

Ok I am buying it from the Hong Kong store, bought a 500HKD card from Play-Asia. The game's 428. Anything I can get for the remaining 72?

oh, you need a real address though, that's how they determent your PSN region

Well fuck, it's Sunday evening in Hong Kong, god knows when Play-Asia will get through the security check and actually send me my PSN code. Fucking chinks.

Disregard that, I just got it.

It's not like I'm going to use the remaining 70 HKD for anything else.

How is the translation of the game? The previous threads have stated that initially it does not seem too bad, but I want to know if anything new has come up.
Also how many endings does it have?

The delay is for 8-4 censorship?

Ok so if I buy this game of the JPN PSN Store is it in English? Is there an English setting in the JP version?

Probably

Time to fap for 50 hours straight.

What did he say?

I made a JP account to download the demo early. It won't let me play it on my regular account.

26? But 21 are joke/easteregg/slightly differing endings?

Read the thread retard

Oops

Why not just fap for an hour then do some prologue stuff then fap for the remaining time?

I meant fapping for the entire playthrough user.

Funny, never happened to me and I have 4 account for every region. What does it say when you try to run the game?

Faggot jew got triggered by the word "General" in the OP, he then edited it out

10GB takes a week to download in Australia.

even sega managed to get their claws into this.

I WAN 2 FUG 2B

It's a NieR game with platinum combat.

Please tell me that is a real alternate outfit and not a mods. Also
twitter.com/Morbid_Complex/status/818234494746525696

People didn't even need official costumes for that mate.

Clothing destruction. Simply damage then heal yourself.

Sweet Jesus.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY NEVER ADVERTISE THIS AMAZING FEATURES!

So the Japanese version of the game already has english subtitles? So what's the reason for the delay in NA? Will the NA version have dual audio at least?

I'll wait for the PC version, I hear the console one has bad loading times.

It's the same release for all regions, likely to cut down logistical costs.

All versions have dual audio and subtitles IIRC. Wish you could opt out of Burch vomiting in your ears though.

if the game has dual audio, why can't you opt out of Burch?

You can, I just don't want to waste hard disk space on the vile creature.

Burch is in this game? why would anyone want to hired her? isn't she joined the VA strike or whatever it was last year?

This fucking game

For all the excitement I had about this game I really managed to stay away from ANY info, I'll be going in mostly blind. I am not really as excited as I thought I'd be, probably because I just got it out of the blue now from the chinks, didn't think I'd play it for another few weeks.

Are there alternate costumes?

wew lad

Can never have too many games with hot asses.

Mark do you even talk to other mods when you are about to do something like ban or edit threads?
Do they have a form of apathy when dealing with you?
or is all spontaneous retard tier decisions that you make on the fly?

If you find yourself with "no's" hen you dont trust them and they probably want you to fail and fuck up so they can usurp your position when you stop feeling like moderating this board.

Keep on failing, anti anime posters aren't just the singular problem on Holla Forums.

your decision making is fucking your shit up. This is fatigue on your end. Take a fucking break and see who is invested in your moderator circle and who isint.

The best uncensored ass in game since a long, long time. Japan saving the West's libido yet again.

Jesus fuck Mark, you really are a fat failure with cake for brains.

2B makes my penis is as erect as a lighthouse, and this lighthouse of an erection puts out a blinding light. The light is my shining flame of hornyness.

Ahh just like when Moot used to do it. You faggots are all the same.

Hope you'll enjoy her being voiced by Burch in English version.

The Japanese version has English text, why buy the English version?

Source.

Just google it.

Ideally, to let the company that published it here know that there is a market for this type of vidya. Problem is that they then decide to make it palatable for the west for some reason rather than just translating the damn thing.
I blame commieforina and the rampant nepotism they built around our hobby.

So no source, then. Thanks for shitposting lies disproven in the last thread.

Will do the same in the next one too, many will burst a vein before realizing what is happening.

I just did and found nothing, your full of shit.

What's sad is that it's a very believable lie. It's like someone lying about Hillary releasing children from DC and Califorina pedo rings to their families vs the same person lying saying she is fleeing the country.

Both may be a lie, but one has precedent while another is just outlandish.

Nice gif.

Thanks.

It IS open world you retard. Just like the original.

Who is she voicing?

They should probably be more concerned with saving their own.

Never mind. Niggers tongue my anus

Platinum has never made a game with good gameplay. They all require no mechanical knowledge of the actual movesets to do well in the highest difficulties (you can just mash) and the entirety of the defensive gameplay is usually handled by 1 easy to use button, with overly telegraphed attacks. MGR had everything good, except gameplay, Korra, TMNT, Transformers all sucked. Didnt play any other games but theyre all probably the same.

These mysteries solve themselves

MGR, Korra and Transformers are shit. Dunno about TMNT.

Just watch how the West shits itself when it's suddenly stuck with millions of niggers and mudshits that can't do any of those low skill jobs they were imported to do.

These can be said for most of the games that play somewhat like this

Are these shit too?

Transformers was good but short, MGR is good but I heard that TMNT was shit and Korra to an extent.

Feel free to stop spouting your shit taste all over this board any time.

absolutely

I can't speak for Dark Souls but DMC3/4 have much more risk to doing defense.
The timing on Royal Guard is much stricter then any guard timing in a Platinum game and if failed it either breaks due to the attacks properties or does chip damage.
Bayo which has the closest mechanic to RG can literally come down to mash forward because the game can't prove you're mashing it out or buffering an input making any sort of timing on it negligible and timing it come gets you a shitter witch time where you might has well have dodged which has easier timing and unlike RG there is nothing in the game that can break it.
In MGR it's dodge has almost twice the I frames as DMC's and the block pretty much blocks everything except clearly defined highlighted attacks.

Yeah, it's shit.

2EZ

So does 2B win the Ass of the Year?

why are semen demons allowed to exist?

Reported for admitting to hoaxes.

Honey select? Artificial academy?

Honey Select. The card was posted in the general on /hgg/.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

what did mark say. i need to know

That he's a huge fucking cumslut and wouldn't be able to run a board properly even if he wasn't a chromosome hoarder.

Supreme taste my friend.

Some user capped it and even got banned by him, too. Here's it.

Are we sure Mark isn't adopted? I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.

this is why i love video games.

People I don't think you understimate jews completely but they have something in there. Just watch this thread with JEW trying to use his verbal skills and blaming his shit on coffee when it goes bad, at least decent people would use alcohol for the "drink" excuse, because this implies Nier;Automata gets his blood boiling. Still a good reflection of the JEWISH power of words that everyday jews try to manifest, he's trying out of a mistake by smoking the jewish caffeine and blaming the gentle gentile for not recognizing his addiction to coffee. I think that if Mark wasn't dropped on his head during a early phase in infancy, he would have this board under his slavehood while everyone lined up to have their foreskin sold to their skincare products officer for the chance of becoming a board volunteer to YHVH (the only god). Think about it.

Any downside to waiting for PC crack?
Will nip version run out?

The english voice actor for 2B is Kira Buckland yikes
Could find no mention of Ashly Burch anywhere related to N:A, but my god she looks like the living muse of Bioware.

That's because I'm retarded and mixed things up.

fuck off with the meta, holy shit.

Really, man?

THE GAME IS DEFINITELY NOT COMING ANYTIME SOON ON PC, YES? IT WAS A MISTAKE THAT THEY'VE NOW CONFIRMED DELAYED BECAUSE MUH PIRACY?

It doesn't look like it friend.

I assume we'll know more in a week. No fucking idea if this is a piracy thing or Sony paying for first release privileges.

Is this the new NEVER EVER?

Why did you reencode the original? It's under 12MB, you can just rip it straight from youtube. All you did was make the video look worse and have a bigger file size.

Calm down, Mark. You already spilled your spaghetti multiple times on this thread.

They fucked up the English voices in Drakengard 3. Just going to play the game with Japanese voices.

Why would anyone play a Japanese game with English dubs if given the choice?

Amazon is a poor judgement, whenever they don't know the date they just put it as the end of the year, they did it for last guardian for the past few years just putting it at the end of the year each year.

And they were right!

IwillresistIwillresistIwillresist

They probably know that it's coming somewhere this year so they just slammed the date as far away as possible.

Zero was good, the intoners were okay, Mikhail was meh, the boytoys ranged from perfectly suitable to ok. The random troops were great.

Good one
Fuck you for that

I have funds in a PSN account that are just waiting to be used for the right fucking game and this would be the perfect time if PC isn't coming… We've been baited so hard. Plus PC might be 144hz support.

I stole it from someone else fam.

Post yfw journalists review this game

This is gon b the best part of all this.

You don't deal with console ports much, do you?

Combined with zero marketing from Squeenix, it sells like 150k despite the pedigree

Totally might have it, but more likely it comes with bunch of bugs. Like that MGR thing where increasing resolution shrinked the zandatsu hitboxes and stinger tracking zones.

>>>/out/

some sweater fanart

Why does she wear the mask

This

Where did this retarded sweater design come from?

It would play out like this.

No boner, no.

do we know if there's going to be any DLC free or otherwise for Nier Automata? I'd go ahead and buy the JPN or Hong Kong version if not.

I don't know what fucking country you live in, but average here is about 20Mb/s.

They're gonna make an outfit for toobie, dunno if it is paid or not.

Because rare 2B eye glimpse is mega lewd

I think its a visor, and it's also supposed to protect them from the computer version of the red eye disease.

ah well damn. Even if it's free you'd have to have a JPN PSN account to download it. I guess i'll just see if 8-4 butchers the NA version or not and then go from there.

What did mark say to be so retarded?

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

"This game is to hard so we wont be reviewing it"
t. Polygon

That kinda happened with original Nier.

Didn't IGN or kotaku or something get the shitty ending because they played on easy and then complained about the writing?

This fucking sweater is retarded as shit
The sweater cleavage and the subsequent shapes it had was fun and actually pratical.

This shit is just pure garbage with no sex appeal and no pratical use.
Seeing characters/People naked is more arousing than this trash.

Goddamned aprons do exactly the same thing and are less fucking retarded than this stupid shit.

Fucking weeaboos will eat anything their Nip Overlords will throw at them, I swear to God.
Nip Otakushits need to die already, their taste gets increasingly shit and the whole NIN64 and the motherfucking auto play button proves just that.

No, eat my shit, you're no better than thr faggots who watch Transformers.

Different game, I think.

You're gay.

He's not wrong though.

At least about the sweater being fucking stupid.

Bisexual, but thats not the point

IGN, Drakengard 3 I think. Drakengard 3 is sorta a prequel to Drakengard 1 which is the prequel to the first Nier.

That's because they're wearing it backwards.

Checkmate, faggots.

Okay, I worded that wrong, you're mentally ill.

you're on par with the guy that looks at straight porn and goes "wow gross, look how tacky that outfit is, and her makeup is so basic". You're like a walking stereotype of a flamboyant prancing la la homo man.

Most reviewers quit during the obligatory fishing quest at Seafront because they were fishing at the wrong spot, despite the map marking with a huge red X where they should've been fishing. Hell, the fucking game even throws you a bone and gives you the fish even if you fail fishing for quite a few times.

Journalists are just retarded.

kek

At last I truly see

Mentally ill but that was pretty evident

Both Drakengard 3 and Nier start getting really interesting only after the first ending.

Btw, they really should put Drakengards on PC.

Yeah, yer a fag.

Modern journs are beyond fucking useless, here's IGN trying, and failing spectacularly, to get over a simple loop in Sonic.
I didn't even know you could fuck up these loops, and lets not forget Polygons infamous nuDoom video.

On the off-chance that anyone cares I am streaming game from the beginning: twitch.tv/damirhalilovic

Polite sage for channel shilling.

But i don't think anyone of them give a fuck about games or really like them, they are wastes that wanted to be movie director or great journalists but got stuck on games

It's worse than I though. The whole point in sonic is to go fast.
How the fuck can you go forward wrong?

Forgot to say it's hard mode and no commentary

sorry

But that's why it's erotic, it's impractical and stupid to the point that it's silly and to have a cold calculating robot wearing it is such a disconnect that I want to fuck her while she's wearing it and is stuck in a logic loop over the mere concept

They don't, they so bad at their jobs they can't get work in more "important" outlets so they forced to cover video games which in their field is the bottom of the barrel.

A naked apron does exactly the same thing, its practical and doesn't look retarded as shit.

If I was a fag I wouldn't be aroused by skintight bodysuits, female armor, sweater cleavage and skirts just like 2B has.
Try to justify your dumbass trends all you like, its still fucking retarded.

Jebo te Bog tvoj.

your a fag

Fagget.

I claim this thread

What a faggot

No just the retards who play overwatch and can't spell.

Bitch this all started because people irl was wearing it don't think this is something Yoko designed.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here, but you're still a cocksucker for using Twitch.

Hey user, since you're an expert on the subject I might as well ask.
How many dicks can fit in one mouth?
What's your personal record?

I don't know user you might be gay if you don't find this attractive.

It's fast to set up with the console, only reason.

How is this complicated?

The girl is attractive, the sweater is still dumb.

Its a shitty dumbass trend, even shewares such as high heels, sandals are more arousing than this retarded shit.
Fucking lingerie is more arousing than this shit.
A faceless girl ala MGS4 Frogs or Mass Defects Tali is more arousing than this.
Goddamn spats are more arousing than this trash.

Its the shittiest trend I've ever seen, cleavage sweater was superior in all ways, this just looks rucking retarded and you're just eating it up because youre dumbass weebs that will eat up any stupid trend the Otakushits in based superior Nippon will start, including shitty mobile games.

The girl is cute and attractive, the sweater is dumb as shit and a piece of cloth would be more arousing and less retarded.
How is this hard to process?

Never change faggot.

Faggot

Can you contain your disgusting homosex before someone calls Mike "Raiden" Pence?

Sick numerical wizardry.

I'll stop posting about the sweater when you stop posting about the sweater. (You won't)

WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT PANCAKES

Ive seen girls wrapped in gift paper that look cuter than ones wearing that retarded piece of shit.

Keep that ad hominem coming lad
You wouldn't be this buttblasted if you thought my words had no merit.

Sure you did

amazing

This is getting sad but, it's still kinda funny.

I'm sure you look at girls all the time user, you probably dress like one in bed too.

They puff out like that after a work out on some women.

That's a plump vulva faggot.

So this is hard. I am playing on hard mode and some 40 minutes on I still can't save and I am running out of healing items. Most enemies 2-shot me.

Look at that fucking back of the knee.

Bitch are you literally retarded the skin folds like that

I meant it's arousing and lewd.

Way to ruin thread

The sweater looks fucking retarded and unreliable with no sex appeal unlike aprons or dresses with the backs cutout.
Its a fucking cutout sweater which removes what makes sweaters great, the filling and the prominence of curves, all in a cozy package.
Its fucking awful

Fuck off. This shit is disgusting.

then get an ssd

Sorry, can't show how vaginas work without real vaginas. Thought only /a/ got butthurt over 3DPD though.

SSD only helps a little bit. PS4 runs SATA2. Better off getting a hybrid drive; cheaper and about the same benefits.

People like you is why no one likes lbgtqwtfbbqfaq

Ya blew it kid

Get Aids

In the remote case people still talk about the game here - hard mode is actually hard. But the whole fucking prologue has saving disabled so if you die (Like I just did) you get to take it from the top.

Complete and total faggot.

Can't think of another character than 2B that gives me an equally uncontrollable urge to masturbate. Fuck it, I'm going to update Honey Select, get that character mod/card and yank my peanus off.

Bought the game on JP PSN like a good goy, guess if the game is shit it will save me money on buying Denuvo PC version anyway. 50GB downroad though, will have to wait until tomorrow.

The fucking delusion

Don't breed.

Reported for being a queer. Bisexuality doesn’t exist.

Didn't she grow up to be really fucking hot? I remember her doing a gig in a movie.

I'm not sure but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Yes! It actually happened. Just got up to the part where 2B dies and you continue the game as A2

Reminder that it's not gay if you're doing the stabbing.

Why must these threads always end up like this? What the fuck is wrong with you people, just like talk video game

Kill thyself

#4tehplayers

I love my boyfriend and my female sexual partner/friend very much, please stop trying to pretend like theres something wrong with me just because you lead pathetic lives.

Shocker, I'd say kill yourself but the aids will do it for you.

If you respond after that last post you really need to stop.

I want to lovingly fuck Kat.

I just needed to say it, I'm sorry for derailing the thread.
That fucking sweater is retarded and every weeaboo and Otaku from Futaba to Pixiv is gulping it down like its the greatest shit ever.

top kek

Everything regarding the sweater isn't bait though

So it took me 50m to reach the first boss on hard mode. I died and had to restart because you can't yet save. Switched to normal and enemies do literally 10x less damage, at least.

Fuck hard mode prologue.

How do you die, when you can go find your dead bodies?

kek, begin every level by self destructing clothes then healing.

Does anyone know if there's optional game modes similar to Boss Rush or Bloody Palace?

Normalfags who can only focus on a small portion of the screen at once.

Holyshit there are a lot of retarded faggots replying to bait. People have been memeing
since the trend fucking started. Ignore it.

Puffy vulva is often a sign of an STD. Usually hepatitis. Still sexy when it's natural though, which in 2D, is always true.

OP, don't be a faggot next time. This bread was made way too early. It has passed the bump limit and the last one hasn't even hit 400 replies.

But I like doughy bread.

Right-o, spent a few hours with it so far. I am liking it ever since I switched it from hard to normal mode. There's good hard modes and then there's hard modes that just make the enemies hit for literally 10x more, which is what this is, so fuck it. I don't get enjoyment out of the game knowing that I have to spend a healing item literally every time I am hit because the second hit will kill me.

One thing that bothers me is that it seems that zones have a very bare-bones ambient version of their theme song playing until there's some story progression in the zone. The first "real" zone you get into after the prologue I kept thinking how the soundtrack sucks ass. I then went into this village to progress the story, went outside and holy shit the song that played threw me completely by surprise (vid related)

However, another 30-40m later I return to that zone and it's back to the shitty 2-3 note ambient bullcrap. Made me mad af

So a few questions

Yes

It's about 10000 years after the final events of Drakengard 1 so other than a few references, probably very little.

A lot, it's very much an RPG so levelling your weapons and having good data chip setups along with just having a steady level progression is important.
It feels like MGR, you can get upgrades for the usual Platinum stuff like witch time and tap forward counter attacks.
I got a "Dragoon Lance" that looks like one of the weapons from Drakengard beyond that it's mostly NieR stuff.

Fuck yeah, i love these things

Can you save before a boss fight? Im playing on hard and 1 hit took half your hp. Hell some attack is a 1 hit kill like the boss in the tutorial.

Maybe that faggot jew should increase the bump limit
That was a long dam time ago. /pol have 751 bump limit and never have any problem

you just admitted there's something wrong with you
also

Do not respond to bait.

I saw there's something called Debug Mode. Anyone know what that is?

OH shit you can access Debug mode yourself that's freaking awesome.
Debug mode basically allows you to mess with the programming of the game. you can change the physics or Spawn items/enemies.

Webm related is Sonc 3's Debug mode.

How do you unlock it? Spoiler it if it's something fun to find though.

Are you talking to me about Sonic 3 or the other user?

I'm talking about Nier Automata's debug mode.

What if I want a fucking disk?
Are physical copy fags fucked?

I only saw it being mentioned briefly in a stream where the game was asking the player if they wanted to delete all save data to rescue someone or whatever.

Would Debug Mode be implemented to that extent though? I can only imagine it being an extra game mode like Time/Score Attack just with a different name. If it is as you suggest that would be pretty crazy indeed.

Peoples that bought the psn version just want to play the game early, if you a physical copy, might as well wait for the official western release. Its coming in a week or so

I haven't seen a whole lot of discussion about debug mode, but from what I've gathered it's unlocked after reaching either the third or fourth main ending. Some of its functions are the ability to spawn in enemies wherever you like and to teleoport to different zones, like in some of the earlier dev demos, and it also unlocks a shop where you can buy achievements.

So maybe you can do stuff like this? Holy shit, if that's true it's more than I could ever ask for. I want some way where you can simply focus on the combat and mess around with enemies.

So is the storyline going to be as excessively edgy and fucked up as Drakengard's?

I'm heading towards ending C and D at the moment (which is really the second half of the game) and it looks like 9S is going to go full edgelord against the machines because "muh 2B" while A2 learns to not be a cunt.

Yep, that's what RPGs are all about.

Here comes the "classic vs. nuRPGs" argument.

Here comes the fag defence force.

Make a thread and argue about it there.

Make me.

Ur a cheeky lil cunt. :^)
You're also the guy who made my heart skip a beat with the Ashley Burch bait.
Seriously, this thread already got derailed because fags, including you, kept replying to a retard.
Nice bait though, you got me.

So there's 25 endings all together if we go by alphabetical list?

I heard 26.

This game is screwing with me, just got two endings in a row.

Doesn't that mean the subtitles will have 8-4's translation?

>going to go full edgelord
So I'll take that as a no. Caim was edgelord beginning to end.
Sorry for latepost.

that webm reminds me of the time people weren't assumed to be retarded. Where you'd eat something without a paper towel because you knew the other person fucking washed their hands, and your schoolfriends were loyal.

Just beat Ending A, and my early-ish impressions are VERY positive. It's about all I could've hoped for from a Platinum-developed NieR sequel that actually had a bit of a budget.

I can't wait to see how horribly wrong things go in the next few endings.

I'm going to exploit that asshurt so fucking hard.

I've actually got a contact at one of the big fish review sites, and he messaged me on twitter about some issues he was having with the game when he noticed I was playing it.

Apparently Square Enix fucked up, since not only is the NA/EU version currently missing patches apparently (v1.00 versus Japan's v1.03) but they DIDN'T warn reviewers about the ready to start bug (how sidequests would get fucked up if you started playing the game before data was finished installing) when the company DID warn Japanese players. If I hadn't told him about the issue, he said it probably would've impacted his score.

Fucking journos have no idea what they're doing. It should impact his gay score.

already censored heh

I guess I'll have to wait and see if the disk version has jap dubs or not then.

Well aren't I privileged for having seen it in game as the NIN64

Do the ending based on difficulty or in-game decision? I played this on hard and it kicked my ass, Normal attack from bosses can 1 hit you and attack from canon fodder took half your hp. I cave and play the normal mode for now just ot get the feel of the game. Funny how this game doesn't have lock on for hard mode. It's that necessary for hack and slash combat?

What's wrong with it? I played tutorial and after that some weird questions pop out asking about god and will and said I can't continue until the download is finish

Difficulty doesn't as far as I know, decisions do though most times it's making the obviously bad decision gives you a joke ending. When the decision matters you'll know just from the context.

Why? Jokes make fun of things

That's some weapons-grade autism there.

So as you progress through the game, if you make the obviously wrong decision the game cuts off early and gives you a joke ending, but if you make the right choice you progress through more of the story. Until you reach the proper end and get one of the actual endings in which you then new game+ get all the real endings. Am I understanding this correctly?

Sounds like a Yoko Taro game

Not sure if it was patched or not (US version is 1.00 as of right now, while JP is 1.03) but it would prevent you from completing sidequests.

How the fuck do I get over there to get that chest?

Topkek, what did you expect m8?