Graphical downgrade general

Even Ubisoft graphical downgrades aren't this bad
Friendly reminder this the most graphically demanding game on the Nintendo Switch

Im interested in wii u to switch comparisons

Also webm and fuck off with trying to bait console wars

Are there any other games where distant objects aren't completely static?

I saw a vid where there was someone was just playing around and you could see this long as fuck blue dragon just casually flying around what looked like 2 regions away.

ah, being retarded on purpose i see.

In all non-2d GTAs, there are aircraft flying in the background. And from GTA San Andreas onward they are actual reachable aircraft, not just objects. I don't know how one would steal a flying plane in those games, but if you could you'd be allowed to.

Generally you are not trying to have a discussion when you use meme phrases

Oh yeah, I was thinking more fantasy games, like in Skyrim you can see dragons in the distance but it's only ever when they want to fight you, they kind of fly from nowhere to fight you specifically.

See

user please contain your spaghetti when you make a post.

See

I don't think there is any way to compare anyway, the scene from the reveal isn't actually in the final game, in fact the world map had changed drastically even between E3 2014 and the game awards, and had changed quite a bit after that too.

It doesn't look like it's been downgraded anyway, grass density is still the same, draw distance is still the same, except on the Switch version, it draws objects much farther out, less bloom though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NINTENDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Please do not make fun of preteen suicide user, it's a serious issue.

You're giving them too much credit. These """"""people"""""" are literal toddlers.

The majority of the launch window games are indie games and ports, so, that's not really saying much regardless of the intended meaning.

see

I really don't see how it was downgraded.

Now you're just shitposting

Webm or fuck off.