Warhammer Fantasy/40gay

Warhammer time faggots.

So, after buying Warhammer: Total War for 12 bucks and it being meh as fuck, where the GOOD Warhammer games at?

Are there any non-shit Warhammer mods for other games?

Call of Warhammer: Total War.

Lord have mercy. If you want good WH40k games, try Dawn of war 1 + mods and Chaos gate. Also, Bloodbowl for WHF.

Call of Warhammer: Beginning of the end times, for medieval 2 TW its more complete than Warhammer TW. Until it doesnt become full of content enought, its not needed to buy WTW.

It was 12 bucks, I couldn't NOT buy it.

Are there any good mods for Dawn of War that will not break the campaigns?

Bloodbowl is practically a separate universe.

Im pretty sure the only WHF universe vidya around right now are Total War, Mordheim, and Vermintide.

as for mods for other games, theres a pretty decent one for mountain blade warband called Warsword Conquest. Though the framerate shits itself on the overworld

YOU SEEM LIKE THE GUY WHO WOULD ENJOY A KICK TO THE JOWLS

If you want fantasy only, try your luck with Shadow of the Horned Rat
Vermintide was okay, but got fucked by the devs and is now dead
Mordhiem is a hit or miss, you'll either love it or hate it

Warhammer Dark Omen

If only the enemy AI wasn't such a joke.

There are barely any good WH games because Games Workshop keeps throwing their IP at random fuckoff phone game devs.

What happened to it? I was thinking of giving it a shot.

instead of releasing new maps and characters the devs decided to focus on making a PS3 or PS4 port, I forget which one it was
needless to say in that time period the game died because everyone played all that there was to play in the game

Plus the loot system was complete and utter shit

Honestly it was a shit mod for L4D to begin with.

These god damn dwarves, I tried playing as greenskins as well and I got fucking slaughtered by the dwarves. Only way I ever win against these stunted bastards is if I outnumber them 2 to 1.

How do i get good at total war? shogun 2 wasn't this hard man.

It's tough to make a good game from a shitty base.

You want a good 40k game?

Chapter Master

Greenskins got the Waaagh mechanic for a reason. You gotta overwhelm the stuntiez with numbers. Autoresolve favors quantity of quality a lot, too.

You can try to ignore the dwarfs and go for other tribes east of you, too, although depending on what the dwarf factions get up to that might just give them an edge later.

As VCs you shouldn't really have to bother with them anyway, in most of my games the just sit around their holds and leave me alone.

Chapter Master is dead because some autist working for GW couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Pretty sure the AI encourages them to focus on people that use the same kind of territory. So human with zombies, orcs with dwarves, and Elves and Chaos just trying to fuck anything that moves.

I know, you retard.
It still hurts.

i still play it and find people playing it.

>BTFO by the best faction after the Lustrian Lizardmen
Nothing to be ashamed of lad, Dorfs are badass

DUKE GAVE UP

Don't worry OP you only have base game. Now there will be DLC for this base game and 2 other games that will combine with the base one. TW:W is biggest scam ever created.

Also Vermintide is decent if you will starve worse version of L4D.

so it isn't just me being shit the orks really are just about overwhelming? I mean they look pretty tough individually.

The average Orc boy can't beat the average dwarf warrior. Once you get access to Black Orcs and Arachnaroks and other stuff you're good to go. If you have the King and Warlord DLC you also get the Krimson Killaz regiment which can skullfuck Chaos Warriors with ease.

i too am also delusional and hope for a dwarf fortress style game in complexity and scope but with AAA 3d graphics and effects for the low price of 10 fucking dollars

Sanctus Reach is decent.

Battlefleet Ghotic is getting nee DLC of anyone is still interested.

What race is it this time?

the warhammer mod for CKII is fun thb

I thoroughly enjoyed both Vermintide and Mordheim. You need to play with friends to get the most out of either though.

Wouldn't know, likely the Nids thought
They just need to add more singleplayer content though.
The multiplayer is lacking and they're doimg retarded decisions with it.

it's not a phone game

Might also be Necrons, but Nids admittedly are more likely. Necron ships are so overpowered that getting the price for them right while maintaining the gameplay structure might be difficult.

Oh right, I mixed it up with the OTHER Space Wolf game.

Still looks like ass.

u wot mate

Does the original Dawn of War work being run through Wine? I can get the opening cinematic to play, but the game exits when it hits the loading screen. I'm not sure what could be causing the problem or how to diagnose it, other than that there may be settings in Wine/PlayOnLinux I need to tinker with.

So what do you guys expect of the necromunda adaptation the mordheim devs are working on?
I for one expect arbites get added quick to impart some imperial justice with electricity and shotguns.

Don`t worry user, Ultimate Apocalypse campaign mod is coming any day now.

Also on the 28th custom campaign maps are coming for TWW, it may be worth it then

Have you fags seen this yet?
Games called Inquisitor Martyr
Its a decent looking ARPG
The management aspect of the game looks pretty good and you can play as different characters from the Inquisition.

Its made by the Van Hellsing games which were enjoyable.

Heres some Gore and gameplay depth

they already turbofucked the balance when they released eldar and it's been them digging their hole deeper and deeper since then

Titanium Wars is great for the Campaign.

Bloated as shit. Battles take forever due to non-heavy weapons doing pathetic damage. It's like Black Ice for HoI 3 but it makes the game worse.

Weak willed faggot tbh

He was not guided by the emperor.

This was from the devs of the Van Helsing Diablo clone, right? I was wondering what the fuck that Power Armor easter egg was doing in that game. Too bad Van Helsing was kinda meh. Hoping this ain't shit.

mod guy says he has to put UA on hold
sounds like you have no idea how to play total war battles, I've beaten the dorfs even when outnumbered as the undead due to abusing morale and resurrection

I expect a mediocre game.