Buying Alien 3: The Assembly Cut on blu ray? user, that's my favorite film! lets watch it together sometime!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (590x813, 933.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are all the women on this board so fucking ugly in such a particular dysgenic way?

ugly nerds post them because in their deluded minds they think they still could have a chance

What a homely looking woman

totally not something a girl like that would say

God, this reminds me of the time I was buying a bunch of Friday the 13th movies at Circuit City before it closed and the cute cashier was like "wow, you really like horror movies". I was getting serious vibes from her but didn't really know how to extend the convo from there.

She would have cheated on you and you know it.

So it goes. Often the potential is much sweeter than the real thing.

Attached: 3d68a5a5a380552a502bce834d216b4f7a7c7b2206e5add227774f7b8bf218c7.png (701x394, 259.69K)

you're literally a anti-chad

Attached: angery.jpg (495x362, 18.73K)

um sweetie

yfw this still happens but you are too autistic to do anything

Attached: 0fa8096baa76bbc40ff20be82ccb478675af2b11331691188f3e485dbf7ed80b.gif (500x500, 1.9M)

To be specific, they are potential invitations to conversation that one fucks up because one's not used to people being nice to them. It could have led to flirting or just companionship if one weren't awkward as fuck.

😙

or it could just be a bored cashier being friendly

don't ruin my fantasy, asshole

What if she's literally just approaching you while you're walking around?

lol, never happening

It's happened to me a few times but then >>1201753

ah fuck you

Fuck you leatherman

she looks like tranny

Attached: tranny gored.png (333x693, 194.43K)

cashier is not a very good fantasy
neither is most customer service for that matter
none of those people want to be there, let alone have a customer have jerkoff fantasy sessions about them

Attached: customerservice.mp4 (854x480, 1.42M)

well it isssss target

Oh you poor little soyboy.

This happened to me so many times in high school. One girl spent weeks chasing me. At first I though she was just being friendly and trying to make new friends until her brother pulled me aside and asked me if I would take responsibility if I ever got her pregnant. I never asked her out because I thought there was something wrong with her if she was already taking things that seriously. Also because I found out she was part black.

this tbh

Oh well

Attached: 618f455c99b83e5386a518ec48c17430ab9075df74fe93ff9cbd09b7d800f998.png (839x657, 25.19K)

sigh… god she's beautiful
cant help picturing her sitting besides in my car while listening to country and rockabilly as we try looking for a nice quiet place to stop the car and make out…

No thank you sir.

Sorry lad but she definitely wouldn't be into that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x639, 76.61K)

she looks like she would for me… she seems like the type ahaha
god I wanna die

She looks like they type to like indie crap

Stop this.

but i love her so much right now… i can just stare at those warm eyes for days

She's ugly, dude. Aim highrer.

Find her user, find Ciara

is that the guy from hoovies garage?

no, she looks so nice, caring and warm. fuck you, dude

I will find her and make her mine, goddamn it

If you stop it maybe she will love you.

enjoy your handsome looking women and or tranny

Target only has 1,852 stores, go find her

fuck where can I find her? I live across in the atlanic ocean in Norway… I dont even know what town she lives in… not even the state.
all I know is that she works at Target (whatever that is). well its a start I guess. I am gonna search every fucking target there is in America for this girl

fuck, buying a plane ticket right now fuck it

Impersonate a federal agent and ask their corporate office if they know where Ciara is and send them is picture. Say she is wanted for terrorism in Norway or some shit

She's perfect m'lads. Always giddy like a little girl when I see her smh.

Attached: eliza angst.jpg (2048x1291, 922.45K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (395x540, 497.52K)

God, she used to look pretty when she attention whored on Holla Forums, she looks like shit there.

Go look at her Encyclopedia Dramatica page, Sven. You won’t like what you see.

The roastie aging process takes another waifu.

Fuck it, i am doing it, Holla Forums, i am doing it

Attached: here I come ciara.png (1894x1047, 208.51K)

Be sure to post the result here later.

w-what are you talking about, dude?!

Godspeed.

Attached: 1378725635813.png (1280x842, 1.01M)

Don’t do it. See for yourself:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

So gross

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

==OH NO NO NO={

She’s uglier than I remember

Are you still posting soyboy? Fuck off now.

14 years old
((gets high on Etizolam)), shows her breasts and vagina to a black kid on omegle
((gets hooked on benzos after a bad LSD trip))
((does benzos regularly recreationally from here on out))

well I am cancelling that fucking plane ticket now, Holla Forums.
Thanks for waking me up… yet again

What? Butthurt I’m insulting your ugly camwhore conartist waifu? Luck this girl up for yourself instead of acting like a bitch.

={

Now you know the truth about girls who look like mutant rodents.

Sorry Nordic user, she would have just hurt you. Go find a woman in Norway who’ll love you, I’m sure there’s someone. Don’t go for liars like Ciara here.

fuck all women are attention seeking whores and cuckway is filled with whores, mudslimes, somali niggers and shitskins
there is no one for me because I am complete loser… look its even 9 am in norway and i am wasting my time on 8ch

How about stop being a loser then?

NORWAY? MORE LIKE NORGAY
seriously though, free Breivik

Your digits are calling to you. Be the man who changes things. Breivik May be in prison, but you can finish his work.

Breivik was a fucking faggot as well though

We are here for you

Attached: feelnomore.jpg (250x230, 19.79K)

how? damn it…

Half of this is slander.

First, don't get obsessed with internet women

Technically it's libel

t. communist

Yeah, but at least he took out some future commies. The next Breivik can take out Somalis and (((NGOs))). Even if he gets imprisoned, he’ll be seen as a hero to many, no longer a loser.

I didnt know she was an attention seeking whore, man.

even if so, I dont know what to believe… most women nowadays are wicked inside and out

I wanna try, heck, norwegian prison doesnt seem so bad seeing that it is pretty much like a 2 star hotel

and you get a playstation

You should take the trip anyway. Just to get out of your routine and comfort zone. It couldn't hurt and might conceivably help.

but not the latest one, damn it

I would punch this woman in the cunt for saying that

I might as well in the future, but what the hell am I supposed to do there? I would stick out like a sore thumb like americans say…

If you’re gonna go postal, target important figures in Norway, people who traffic in the Somalis, who corrupt the women, don’t just kill some random nigger, it solves nothing. Kill the Norwegian equivalent of George Soros or something.

Or you could try self-improvement stuff and prepare for total civilizational collapse, live in a cabin in the mountains like Ted Katczinsky or Varg, live a meaningful existence. Or you could do both and kill people while living in the mountains.

Go somewhere else then.

new games are shit though so its not a bad thing

so I would have to kill every 75% of norway?

meant for

top jerj

It’s not just the politics, it’s the power. A person with those politics, with such great power, a rootless cosmopolitan who destroys your nation’s racial, cultural and historical heritage to increase their own wealth. Find a NGO whose settled Somalis or something and kill them.

Anything that you ever said that you would like to do but never did. It's not like you have any ties in a foreign country that you would be risking.

hell, then I would have to kill a LOT of politicians and NGO directors… a lot
I think I'd rather just sleep on it for now

I was once at this dorm party and there was once this chick who was so obviously wanted to hook up with me, she sat in the same chair as me at at the computer and showing me her favorite music and then we went to a bar and then macdonalds and she spent the whole time trying to talk to me but I just looked at the ground and gave one word responses, fuck, still KHHV to this day even though I got really close a few times, its like I need direct instructions all the time during social interactions or else I get scared.

Attached: ENHANCE.jpg (320x240, 10.52K)

Fuck let's not bring the 4chan waifu here. She's been successfully contained on Holla Forums for 2+ years.

Attached: ashley allah.webm (1680x1050, 5.05M)

fuck my life

Attached: nick cage lol igf.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

That face is so disgusting that it makes me feel slightly ill just looking at it.

What's so special about her anyway?

ASHLEY IS PERFECTION, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Attached: f2fcfb410d48598ee7b69d48183877c76cf98e33ce682d4774dbb96817c58335.png (598x506, 236.93K)

I wasn't exaggerating by the way.

Attached: VKz39IC.jpg (750x750, 86.66K)

I really do wonder what will happen to her in 10 years. She's been around for how many now? 4, 5, 6?

Crackychan, the original from over 10 years ago, showed up on 420chan once after her 4chan experience then disappeared forever. Ashley Jones requested no one repost her stuff after leaving, then left with a vague goodbye and made herself completely un-doxable and remains un-doxed to this day, though someone uploaded her archives and her stuff is easy to find, including her racist rants. she probably lives in fear, but she got away.

Ciara, on the other hand, has pics of her perfect pink pussy and delicate teen body all over google. She will never get away from it. She will be in her 60s sitting down on a couch watching day time TV hoping today will be one of htose days where the memory of that mistake and humiliation doesn't come to her conscious thoughts.

Attached: 1409339126321.gif (250x187, 215.66K)

die pig!
>>>/treblinka/

Attached: fuck you.webm (320x240, 383.3K)

Attached: cooke.gif (600x374, 1.35M)

Instead of being Breivik, you could try being a Norwegian Otoya Yamaguchi. Find the person you think is ruining Norway the most, be they from Oslo or Brussels, and publicly kill them.

Attached: 3D01F60F-9F3B-4FFE-B90F-57075FAF5F0D.jpeg (1600x1329, 378.32K)

That is an astonishingly good idea, user.

Sick Jojo reference my man.

Well you can at least be a thorn in the side of their occupation.

holy shit, I should definitely do this… would look fucking awesome too because I am in fact half kazakh and norwegians are too dumb to see any difference. I will be the next fucking Otoya Yamaguchi holy shit
god damn I wanna do this so much right now

You like JoJo too? My man that show is so great, out of the four JoJos who's your favorite, mine would be JoJo from Part 3 because he is a cool motherfucker who doesn't give a fuck, just like me. High five my dude :)

Why are you robots so fucking autistic about females? Women are not some sort of wonderful, mythical creatures. Imagine an attention-whore beta male with near-cliincal levels of bipolar personality disorder, give it a vagina and some tits and that's a woman.
They can be good companions and offer support when you need it, and they are good at house keeping stuff like cleaning, but honestly they're mostly just obnoxious more than anything. Have you ever asked a woman how her day was? Be prepared for 30+ minutes of inane gossip and complaints about things you didn't know you could care so little about. Have you ever sat watching a movie and had someone start nagging you about how you don't pay enough attention to them? Yeah, it's reaaal fun. Don't get me wrong, I like having a gf, but most of the time, I'd rather be hanging out with my friends. Stop foaming at the mouth over these dames, they're not as amazing as you're imagining.

Whore!

Attached: I WILL FUCK YOUR FACE.mp4 (854x480, 97.76K)

Kill them Kazakh

Kill them all

Attached: does this remind you of somebody.jpg (500x652, 111.67K)

Wait a sec, are you trying to
make me to sin again?

I know this feel

Attached: ZnaCcDl.png (680x700, 341.5K)

I’ve contemplated sliding a fairbain-Sykes into Noel Ignatiev or Tim Wise, it’s tough to resist the urge to martyr oneself for a cause.

She's been doxed, everyone knows the exact target she works at. That's why she got raped by one of her orbiters.

Wait, she got raped? There’s more to the Ciara story?