That kid who always chose Yoshi

What was the deal with that guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/10/pink-used-common-color-boys-blue-girls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was probably a faggot who'd grow up to be into hardcore vore.

HA HA

I was that kid.

ha ha

maybe he just liked dinosaurs

OR THAT KID WHO GOT MAD WHEN YOU PICKER THEIR CHARACTER
Fucking faggots.

He probably was just wondering what his eggs smell like haha, you know like he was wondering if he was ever embarrassed when he laid them in front of mario haha you know just a joke haha

Autism. I can confirm, as I always picked Yoshi.

Nice thread OP

I always picked Yoshi because I like the colour green and Luigi was too much of a pussy.

Yeah man who knows haha

tfw recently enjoying a fart kink and yoshi is guaranteed to be bottom tier because autism haha

ha ha

What are yoshi eggs? Unborn children or feces in a calcium package?

haha

What are chicken eggs?

Haha

its a dinosaur

All Yoshi fans are autists of one flavor or another. If it isn't because of a fetish, it's because they play Smash Bros.

I have a theory that blue characters cause autism. Sonic, Lucario, there are others

I can confirm that blue is THE color of autism

Source: I love blue

what did he mean by this?

I was that kid

You know how you wanna be in the center of attention but don't want to look like the tryhard who picks Mario or any other mainstream character because he's such a fucking cunt primadonna but you still wanna be part of the group so you don't pick "the second guy"? It's like those faggots who love Knuckles over Tails.

What about that kid that ran around like sanic or naruto, with his arms trailing behind him like a retard?

I was that kid. Greasy italians, a fat Jew, an ape, a mushroom kid or a woman just wasn't interesting to me. Plus, in the rare games at the time where you could play Bowser, he was a shit.

But yoshi is green.

Implying Knuckles isn't always the best choice.

I had one of those at my college. He wore a Naruto headband.

Lots of stories about that fat fuck I don't care to recall

I was that kid.
Oddly enough Naruto was after my time and I really didn't know anything about Sonic.

Idk when I was little I just always thought Yoshi and Toad were the fastest characters in kart 64 and Toads an annoying faggot so Yoshi it was.

Oh man the only thing worse than those kids are the steampunk autists. I had some kid at my high school that used to wear a top hat and goggles and walk around with a cane purely for aesthetics.

What was the deal with that guy?

As if you don't know

Fucking cuckchan I swear.

Get me a sound version then. I saved that vid from here.

Is ADHD a form of autism?

BRAAAAAAAP

Disgusting

You're on to something.

Lucario was forced to hell and back tough. I'm pretty sure that if Gamefreak didn't make it the gen 4 mascot, then no one would have cared about furry Goku

Don't go defending an IP when you already know that furries have latched on to pokemon after Digimon was dead and buried.

Maybe some of us just liked Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island.

What's the deal?

Are you trying to say Yoshi didn't have the best compromise between acceleration, top speed and agility?

Airline food is alright. I flew Southwest Airlines once and they had spicy tomato soup with ice in it and it was pretty good.

God you got jewed fucking hard.

The ticked was $350 and I didn't pay for it. How in the hell do airlines jew people so hard? Is it because they can?

Just reading that made me puke.

They din't even give you that much either. It was a tiny ass plastic cup. That and peanuts was all that they gave me. Glad I brought my own shit to eat.

He was a little weird, but he didn't develop into a degenerate or anything. He actually grew into a pretty wholesome dude that always kept a childlike optimism about video games.

Some other things I noticed about other kids and their character choices:

>spent about three years secretly giving each other brojobs, handies and fucking

That's not bullying, that's just defending the properties you own you communist faggot.

(checked)
That's pretty furry for 96. I guess that shit goes back farther then I thought

Im really sure op just made this thread just for that shitty meme.

Basically this.

I picked yoshi and I fucked up shit with him

I knew that kid

That's around the time when it really started gaining mass, largely due to HTML being this new, exciting thing and people being able to make ~*websites*~ through shit like Angelfire, Tripod, and Geocities. Lots of furry channels in mIRC, and entire segments quarantined off in places like Chathouse.

Lowtax was right all along. The internet really fucking does make you stupid.

>other kid would always make me lick his butthole as a consequence
>tfw you enjoyed it

Because there are no "standards" in airlines besides making sure people dont die. The only thing that even remotely regulates all the other shit is capitalism. Im not even joking. The regulations they have for their own airline is because they want more money than the other companies. Unless other companies start throwing out 5 star meals on their flights expect soup and peanuts with a glass of water.

That shit is fucking disgusting, I hope you get mouth cancer you fucking degenerate.

This. There's also a factor of casual optimizism coming from a kirby-like entity mixed with the cool factor of a dinosaur buddy that helps you out.
but you know whatever, everyone who likes yoshi comes from one of those reddit personality charts and just wants to smell eggs and say 'ha ha', cool meme dude

It's funny, with how much they charge, it's like they don't want people traveling.

He just liked dinosaurs and the color green as a kid. Unfortunately they went and made Yoshi a toddler and made him sound annoying. Then the horrible fetishfags latched on to him.

I just wanted a cool and nice green dino, not all this gay and fetish faggots that sunk their claws into a fantasy character.

Pic related

Was the thread ever archived?

What do you think Yoshi's cloaca taste like?

That explains the Megaman fanbase

I remember seeing more of these charts, there was about Street Fighter and stuff. Can I get moar of these or an information about where to find moar of these?

Yoshi's Island is Super Mario World, dumbass

Dangerously underchecked

I found these and demanding moar

And sonic.

Someone should make one with FoF weapons.

Cool meme dude

My three mains are Shulk, Lucina, and Duck Hunt (All in that order). What kind of player does that classify me as?

That MetaKnight on the 3rd pic is spot on all the way up to the age i was.

I never understood when a plane falls onto the sea you have to leave your shoes on the fucking thing and go shoeless to your country, why not wear them in your hands?
Other thing I'd like to point is that most of the employees are acting like fucking victims, maybe if they don't give a shitty ass service.

The worst part is that they say "be thankful because our government taxes pay the building".

Shieeeeet, I completely forgot they reused the models from MK DD into the Wii. As a Waluigi main I can tell that Rainbow Road sucked ass, the physics are very fucked on that track.
good taste, good taste

I only have this one

I want to contribute to this:
I used to have lots of autistic behavior and loved the color blue. But eventually I started like red and then suddenly people liked me and I didn't act as autistic.

In the past the color for young boys was pink, and the color for young girls was blue. I think they switched those in order to increase the amount of autism in the western youth.

This picture is a lie.
I play Male Wii Fit Trainer just so I can say "fuck you leatherman" every time I get a kill.

This is complete bullshit, at least try to give some sort of proof.

Pink is just a shade of red. Red traditionally is a royal color, specifically a princely since it is associated with war.
On the other hand blue, well just look at any medieval painting of the Virgin Mary.

Here's this:
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/10/pink-used-common-color-boys-blue-girls/

There isn't a complete bibliography to verify citations but if you care enough to dispute it you can go digging. Bluefag

Someone post the World of Warcraft version of this.

The Mii character one is seriously wrong, I only ever used weirdass characters like Hank Hill or Eggman with that option.

i want to fuck and cum inside yoshis plump asshole

Post more lewds you faggots.
haha

* yikes

What's the story behind the Pink Gold Peach player?

I was that kid and its because I thought yoshi was cute same with tails also I didnt like playing as mario since hes the main character I preferred being subtle

I am that guy.

Yoshi makes funny noises. That's my reason.

I want him to smother me and toot a little

WOWIE, TRUE AUTISM HAS BEEN ATTRACTED TO THE THREAD!!!

Knuckles was the cool guy to compared to lame Sonic and gay Tails.

kill yourself

* say bro

* looking forward to that "indie" presentation coming up in a couple days?

I'm trying but he isnt real

he'll be real if you kill yourself

i recognize this artist

Dont know, all my friends back when i had a 64 chose toad, mario or DK, i only chose wario because im dope as shit.

Shut your fucking mouth hebe I love Yoshi=
What's your deal?

Exactly

I also wish to know this

May be just me, but i have the feeling furries would have used Lopunny and Glaceon more if Lucario wasn't pushed

Pfft, whatever

im not wrong

the weeb yoshi crops you've been posting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the western yoshi crops you've been posting

The guy that always chose Bowser whenever he could was more autistic to be honest.

nah

i think something's wrong with that one

Man, I miss WoW sometimes. Jumped around from character to character a lot over the years but when I quit, the three I was playing were a male Orc, a male Troll, and a male Goblin. Would love to go back but even when I quit it was so easy I was usually playing with one hand and resting my head on the other, even in a raid setting.

All in due time~

Stop your bigotry against the noble dragonkin CIS scum

Samus and Ike. Completely on point, played Samus/Roy in melee.

wow

actually hold that thought I need to return some videotapes

Which one

ADHD is the exact opposite of autism.

Do people make this shit to be ironic or is there really a cross over fetish for not just feet, not just yoshi, but yoshi feet?

found this one

I am that guy. I main Yoshi in every smash and kart because the noises. The eggs. And the fact that he's faster than almost every character but he does get cucked by Bowser if your not ahead of any bowser player.

IF YOU LIKE TO GAMBLE I TELL YOU I'M YOUR MAN

Anyone who plays as a Koopa kid deserves a grim fate.

Can't stand anyone who plays as a Koopa kid

The White House used to be painted pink until the British Canadians burnt it down.

That is fake.

True, they only set it ablaze, it never actually burnt to the ground. :^)

It's the fucking internet, do you seriously expect a logical answer?

Most shit like that is drawn ironically, only to then be legitimately masturbated to.

the second one

What color of Yoshi has the best feet? :3

I wouldn't know because I'm not a yoshifag, just a footfag.

I don't suppose you have a panda link?
Sage because begging.

no because you can find it in 3 seconds with saucenao

Everyone I know goes for Yoshi. I used to play mario kart 64 and mario party with people who normally don't play games, and those newbies always go for yoshi.

I personally prefer Donkey Kong.

RELAX

DON'T DO IT

I always picked Yoshi cos I liked how he controlled.

I picked Yoshi because he's cute

Don't talk shit about my big brother, fagbait.

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu.

dubs thread

The best players are invariably human.
t. Top player.

RIP Kilmister.

wow. i was a different person back then.

Shameful past, user.

boy do i have a treat for you

I have never styled on a person that hard before

Forgot I had this one.

The Orange Juice screams "XD SO RANDUMZ".

Because my autistic friend always picks Mario. He keeps telling me some bullshit about playing using only half an A press. You can't use only half.

Makes me so happy every time

the Penta analogy is perfect

Thank you and every other user posted stuff like these, but these have any name so that I can search by myself?

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu

do people still play this?

His double jump armor and parry shenanigans are fun, and I don't like any of the high tiers.

That guy had patrician taste and you were lucky to know him.

The official game closed in 2013. At this moment, private servers are probably combining for about 2500 people online at any given moment. Peaked at like 5000 last year or so, I believe.

AWWRIGHT

You know what I always wondered about these lists?

What do you call a guy who tries every character out for a few rounds before settling on 2-3 of them? because that's me

Then you've got your mains, and that's what the lists are.

Seriously, this is the deal with airline food: the lower air pressure of high altitudes will mess up your sense of taste.

That's Pikachu levels of broken.

It's fucking absurd.

I did that in first grade.
i never even heard of naruto or sanic until third, and by then i had stopped

The same thing, effectively, as a woman's period when they're not fertilised, and the same thing as a woman's pregnancy when they are

I'm so fucking ready

Dude Yoshi's fucking gay

Yoshi is cute and perfect

CUTE AND PERFECT

Eternal Darkness characters + alignment tier list when

These are so fucking autistic. Good lord.

Kirby, Toon Link, Sonic and recently also a main of Pikachu, Captain Falcon and Marth all because of satisfying movesets and handling.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Creator is a gigantic ridiculously presumptuous faggot.

This thing just read me like an open book.

Say that to my face motherfucker!

I-I alway chose Yoshi
I like green and lizards

Kill me, Pete.

MOAR CHARTS

tfw was the kid who always played bowserbecause he's a big guy and I thought he was cool, I still kinda do

as a dwarf player this is exremely true

I don't know, man, he doesn't bear any resemblance to a bird, he doesn't have a beak and he doesn't have feathers.

Yoshi's Island is Super Mario World 2, you greasy autist.

Same, he looked so badass to me.

I just wanted to go fast and my brother always chose toad.yoshi was 2nd most fast statswise.

In smash64 yoshi's eggtoss is one of the best edgegaurding tools in the game.

Dont know why you would pick him in anything else though.

he wanted to get mounted by you, user
but you neglected him

thoth

Can't play Worgen without people thinking your a furry. I just wanted to play a fucking werewolf!

Yes?