Guide images

I like collecting those (not necessarily Holla Forums-related), so I am going to be posting some videogame ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0sBhCMFBvPlF7wG7OH-NFQKMeCQiS8aM
dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11309
dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's it. I'm done. Now go fuck yourselves.
or post some more

I can't stand these list because they always have a fuck ton of super old games that are objectively inferior to either their sequels or newer games in their subgenre/genre that are just there because of nostalgia, them being "classics", Holla Forums's dumb bias against newer/popular games in general, or so on. A good example of this is the first megaman starforce being in the DS list here , when Starforce 3 is universally considered to be the best game in the MM Starforce series

Anyways, the criticism I always have with the cyberpunk and patrician list in and
is Oni being there instead of ODST, and in the FPS's lists where one or more Halo game's being present, CE being the only one or the highest despite it having so little relative content and how tedious and repetitive it's campaign is. (again, an example of the first/most iconic/classic game in the series bias)

Also I think it's hilarious that the only observable difference in the 8ch Holla Forums essentials list in and the halfchan version of the iumage as far as I can tell is the removal of CE from the FPS section when Perfect Dark is kept

how is that video games

I think with the series it's implied that one game is a stand-in for the whole series (most of the time). I mean, if you play the first one, you're probably gonna check out the newer ones, otherwise many lists would be flooded with similar games in long-standing series (like, say, Castlevania). Unless it's the dedicated series list, of course.
Yeah, SF3 is superior to 1. 2 is shit, though.

Not an image, but if you want to get into Dorf Fort:

captnduck tutorial 2015 playlist url
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0sBhCMFBvPlF7wG7OH-NFQKMeCQiS8aM

0.40.24 pack download - version used in captnduck 2015 guide
dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11309

DFVIDTUTS2015 Play Along Edition download here:
dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10552
(Play Along Edition includes the exact map captnduck uses in the video)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My major issue with the game guides, moreso the recommended wikis than the infographics, was the constant inclusion of shitty games purely just to be le epic and funny joke. And it's the kind of thing that, when pointed out, gets responses like 'dude, chill, it's just a joke, what, we can't have fun anymore?' It was probably more an issue on 4chan since I haven't seen those websites crop up in threads since the exodii.

I understand, I like collecting rolling for waifu images myself. I would ask someone to post some for me to expand my repertoire, but I don't want to derail the thread.

Does anyone know of some sort of compendium site I can raid to get them? or should I make some of my own?

I actually have a dedicated roll folder, but there is only 1 image. So here you go.

Appreciated, but this doesn't seem like it'll suit my needs all too much. I need wider shitposting appeal, for that instant derailment satisfaction.

Every time.

I keep hearing people say this but I enjoyed 2 about as much as one. The only actual criticism i've heard to justify why 2 is worse is encounter rates.

I have lots of these kinds of things in a separate folder also.

Yeah, they were way worse and it felt very repetitive on the whole, much more so than 1 and 3. At least from what I remember. I just couldn't bring myself to finish this, and I fucking 100%ed both 1 and 3, all stars.

Asked for this multiple times, putting in another request here:

Does anyone have a slightly different version of this chart, with Bayo, NGB, and DMC3 as the holy trinity? Saw it, didn't save, kicking myself ever since.

STOP SPYING ON MY DESIGN DOCUMENTS RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Eyes of the Machine is fucking broken.

Dismissed

The flashdrives one is so retarded is not even funny, it was probably made by some 14yo.

Bumping because I want to save a couple of these when I get back home.

bump

what the fuck I didn't post these ones
fucking hotwheels

bump

Anything for the Sharp X68000?

Metroid II should no longer be considered an optional title. AM2R is a definite must play.

I've always found this one funny, you can literally pick up any Ys game (except maybe Ys II) and understand what's going on and have a good time.
"Your an adventurer named Adol, your on one of your adventures" is all you really need to know.

Here's the original version.

I've noticed 10+ changes in 30 seconds, you're retarded. I mean they even have different (sub)-genres.

That's certainly not the version i'm used to seeing, lemmie see if I can find the one I am

That WRPGs list is pretty poor. At least one game on there is a JRPG for a start.