Webm thread

webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/smudboy/videos
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090320-druids-sacrifice-cannibalism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about no?

Bump because it triggers you.

If being tired of the board going to shit because of no effort threads like this obe where some faggots spam sometimes vidya related YT webms is being triggered, then yes i am.

so what, you non vidya related webms instead?

*you want

proceedes to d just that

He probably just thought the pig would go silent and die like a dumb idiot.

Instead he got a scared animal screaming for it's life while it's friends tried to help in vain.

I think he learned a valuable life lesson that day.

Nah he probably doesn't care because hogs are a menace and literally 9 in 10 of them have to be killed to return to a stable population

Please leave, halfchan.

Hogs are the lionfish of the land.

pretty much, at least those fuckers hold still.

That looks like a lot of fun. Surely there must be some way to profit off of this invasive species. Think more like the jews.

Heh, had no idea that's what they used to attract the refugees

What game is that?

En Eins Perfektewelt
aka Jewpuncher 3

This. As much as the gator got a tasty meal, I'd rather just put 10 hogs out in the blink of an eye with .308.
Or not, because I bet the fuckers can tank .308.

Now this is kino.

I fucking love this movie

cuckchan nigger

Kid's next door is cuter in Nipponji

synthwave commences now

THREAD KILLER
How long can YOU last?

I see what you did there. Nicely done.

I miss this guy. Saw him once on TV in an interview where he was much older. It was awkward and I can imagine why he never got bigger – it's hard to amplify your work when you're amplifying a truthful message.

Beautiful, delicious Cake… I WILL WIFE YOU IN 3

(checked)

Why did I click on this?
I should have known it would be this. It's _Holla Forums_

(checked)

Guess this permanently disproves the idiotic Kek cult, ay?

What Game is this user?

oh good, I was waiting for the ATHF episode.

Anyone know where this review comes from?

Somewhere in here youtube.com/user/smudboy/videos
It's this guy's voice.

thanks mate.

Is this the penultimate MLG video?

I know that feel

So is this like Akatsuki Blitzkampf but without what make that game stand out - neo nazi aesthetic? It looks like bootleg CVS2 now.

Damn user, that's around 10 years ago. I wonder where they are now.

no

i need help finishing this bingo card

i haven't visited these threads in a while

Just curious: what's wrong with having a high post count in these threads?

C'mon user, you could get bingo with just that one poster who dumps the god bullshit every thread.

I believe that's the point.

Are you the guy that made the vids? If so, moar. Pls. That Jakubi song was flawless, and my only complaint was that it was all too short.

That would be one easy bingo.
You should atleast make it challanging.

Sadly unless people can eat them or they have some part about their anatomy that can be used for medicine or whatnot there's literally nothing we can do besides murder the shit outta em.

>>>/christian/367830

well, gee, mystery solved.

Imagine boiling your faith down to 12mb.

Honeslty that webm would be a lot better without the voodoo ooga booga shit.

It has clips from monty python and the music is from SotC, and that entire segment with the nigger priest. At least I'm pretty sure it's in jest.

No one else voiced Venom better than in this game.

same filenames, same files, same user?

well, if it really is the same user that makes these sorts of posts… who knows?

It could very well be that the video was made as a joke but that that user is too dumb to realize that, and posts it seriously.

Meh, the Latino version of beethoven virus is better.

nothing , except falling ever so slightly on the -tism side of things

I swear, Pogo's a goddamn genius.

Someone just went on a Leiji Matsumoto binge.

damn she's good. Source ?

1/2

2/2

no one is going to give source eh

/r/ing the rest of these webms.

hehe, get fucked

This is physically painful. Chanting "they don't know" does not actually mean "they don't know".

During replication mutations occur, some of which are beneficial. Most are not, and they die instead. Intelligence in primates was beneficial, so they out bred the idiots. I mean, how do these people think we develop separate dog breeds? The main difference is how a trait is developed, we manually pair them up instead of having them die off to the elements.

user if christcucks were actually rational they wouldn't be so

Don't bully the special needs children too hard user.

I don't really even have an issue with Christianity itself, but more like people who go to /christian/ and other nonsense instead. I've met plenty of rational men who followed the faith, even if we agreed to disagree on a higher power.

I remember some sadist was talking about how Atheists are all immoral because he needs Christianity to not eat his neighbor or some fucked up shit, and the regulars were just nodding their head to that nonsense. Like cannibalism for funsies isn't a thought that crosses the average persons head so how on earth can you declare to know what all those other people actually think and believe? I just find it hard to follow their logic.

its because modern morality was invented by christianity for the most part, I agree that cannibalism is an over exaggerated example but europe before christianity with human sacrifices (druids and shit like that) wasnt particularly happy place to live in

sauce for the song?

oh and would you look at that, seems like pre-christian religious figures actually did cannibalism
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090320-druids-sacrifice-cannibalism.html

Funny thing about the first webm: His estate sued another band for copyright infringement for that song. They sued someone for putting a track of silence on their album. Think about that.

The main revolutionary thing about Christianity ethics wise was the line about not giving false witness, but that came from before the New Testament anyways. The golden rule is pretty universal for example.

Which is why I found it so absurd. But only one person was criticizing it, aside from myself. I simply cannot take the board seriously.

I never said they didn't. But surprise, it was mostly isolated with the celts which were also the main source of human sacrifices, as far as the barbarians went. The Germans for instance only did it to deal with droughts and famine, it was an act of the desperate. Looking at the Romans on the flipside, we can see a trend that concepts like Human Sacrifice tend to fuck off once they reach a level of stability.

Don't have it user, take more cute animals instead.

I wonder if I can make a vidya of literally nothing, then sue indie devs when they make their non-games

that's just gay

Thanks for the extra comfy webm.

Don't worry user your secret is safe with me.

Even edgelords need cute now and then

we could always turn them into fertilizer

celts were really spread out all over europe so that probably means ritual cannibalism werent some isolated incidents.
And out of my head, they werent only ones doing human sacrifices, Fenicians (carthage) did it as well, even child sacrifices.

Why are nips so good at making anything look playable? All my experiences with ASB have been fucking bore fest or Diavolo B&B Spam
It can't just be the better netplay

Oh also this video really shows that even speeding up a little bit the references and gameplay makes the game more bearable

I've watched it over 15 times now. one of my all time favorite movies too.

also for that, whoever was playing forgot to put their gun in the locker outside before entering the prison.

Keep in mind that the information regarding most of Celtic culture (outside of a few straggling areas still able to call themselves Celtic) was recorded by the Romans during their attempt to conquer their lands. As such, you can expect they were biased in recording said culture, making it seem like they were nothing but barbarians and uncivilized compared to them. There is evidence that the human sacrifices may have actually been the Celts (more specifically the druids) delivering punishment to criminals and other degenerates within their communities, but that's taken with a grain a salt, because the Celt's biggest flaw was keeping all their records of their history, culture, religion, and other knowledge via druids and them passing it down to upcoming ones, along with using rocks and metal to record said knowledge as well.

The Romans played dirty and went for the druids, cutting off a lot of actual knowledge on the culture for the Celts. They did this because they couldn't conquer the Celts in their usual way (in other words, the Romans feared the Celts). The last remnant of their culture that survived this attack on their druids was in the British Isles, and even at that point a lot of that knowledge was lost prior to Christianity coming in (and even then Christian monks did their best to record their history, myths, and legends, though of course in a way that benefited their religion).

Even the stories passed down by those who learned it via ancestry today should be taken with a bit of salt.

Also not denying that they may indeed have done cannibalism and human sacrifices at some point, but you'd be hard pressed to find any civilization or culture at the time that didn't have some form of degeneracy.

Not claiming to be an expert on any of this either, as I'm still trying to learn more about this part of history

get out

==SHIT SON, SAUCE ON THE FIRST WEBM NOW!!

What's the game in these three post's?

user, no.

shadman's art is so fucking shit, his faces are absolute garbage, please get some taste

and maybe just not post at all until you learn how to properly redtext

lurk two years before posting

Nice bait, famalam. :3

i have a few of those

It got the job done
Though for real, if someone can't redtext, don't try

Bet you don't even realize the irony of your faggotry, do you user?

When GG struck Holla Forums basically became Holla Forumslite. It never went maximum redpill, but it got 80% of the way there, I think.

meant to quote

you're missing the point, this is stupid.

Whose estate? John Cage? Was the "song" of silence 4 minutes and 33 seconds long? If it wasn't exactly that length, I can't see how the retard would even have a case. That's leaving aside the entire stupidity of copyrighting silence at all.

OK that one I admit isn't that good. that was one of the fist webms. I made where I was still missing with shit.

what movie?

Broken Path. starring Johnny Yong Bosch and Daniel Southworth

BODY

Keked and checked

Celtic Christianity is pretty interesting too, a shame that the Protestants did their best to throw the crosses off the cliffs.

that webm is retarded as shit and i could not stop laughing

I've never seen the movie nor do I recognize any of the actors. Except maybe the kids, I think he played in A.I.
What's it called?

the tenth line

Zootopia 2 is looking good.
I hope they don't fuck it up.

I need to know what these are and where they come from.

Thanks!

Don't reencode the kiketube version it fits just fine in the filesize limit.

I'm actually a little proud of these Reboot webm's

This is cool

WEW
So much for gommunism.

Yeah Reboot was my Favorite show growing up.

I have no idea how to webm a 4-minute video without it looking like total shit, but after 30 minutes of trying this is the best I could come up with.

Source is here

_ _
\_(シ)_/

Japanese do blackface all the time, and it's always funny. White people need to take it back - it never belonged to blacks in the first place.

Killer Queen is also Deadly Queen on the crunchyroll subs.

I think the artist goes by AnythingGoes

Anyone got the Webm of AGDQ playing Mario Land 2 and one of the donators asks for a "WAH"

fucking sickening. Not surprising whatsoever, yet still sickening. Guess it was either that bullshit or Hidden Niggers, amirite?

source please

Are you fucking shitting me?

WE WUZ ACTORZ.
how did the world get so pozzed so quick?

Believe it or not, the ocean has tons of different climates and habitats. I'm not a marine biologist and even I can figure that shit out. It has everything to do with weather, depth, light, pressure, human involvement, and equator proximity.

Wait so what happened exactly?
I can't really tell who's telling the truth and who's acting. Can't stand it.

Then it's not worth anything, dipshit.

Thanks man. I haven't heard that in years.

More Pogo!

Basically they got the names swapped for a different catagory. La La Land still won a couple awards I think, but not that one.