FREE SHIT CONTEST

I have three codes for three different Steam games.
I will give them out to three very lucky (or unlucky) individuals. I am not telling anyone what the games are - they may be shit, they may be not. HOWEVER, they are free to you and were purchased with my own money so shut the fuck up.

IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A CODE

You must write a short, furry fanfiction of your favorite game. It can be a furry remake or a crossover, whatever you want. However, it MUST be full of furfaggotry.
You must include one awkward romance scene and one scene where a non-furry character goes through a transformation into a furfaggot. Make certain this is your favorite character.
The words "bullies", "glomp" and "floof" unironically. It must be at least 5 paragraphs (5 sentences each) to qualify. The longer and more disgustingly furry, the better your chance of winning.

Hey buddy, >>>/tg/ is that way!

No thanks.

Find and utilize the nearest wooded area as your new home, and never return to the internet

I'll pass.

It's not a secret that /tg/ consorts with the beast.

kill yourself

Yeah, no. Go fuck off you gigantic faggot.

Nah, I'm good.

No

Passing trips. These I can respect.

Would you do it for free?

If you want to furry comission that badly just say so user, I can whore myself for actual money

Here you go. Complete with furfaggotry and a sinister plot twist.

Now what game do I get?

Wait, aren't commissions only drawn? What the fuck.
Writing can't make shit.

I saw furries pay hundreds for guro fanfiction

I shit you not

I'd rather jerk off to senrans.

Nigger that's not a 'short fanfiction'. That's just a chore. And everything in the fetish criteria is shit.
Besides, I bet you're one of those faggots offering keys for Sega Megadrive roms that have found their way into the steam store.

Gonna get on this.

Also fucking enter to win, you faggot.

Then do it, pussy

Kill yourself in the most painful way you can imagine. Personally I recommend Draino.

You kidding? People will pay money for anything. If you're ever desperate and have no soul or standards you could make some mad cash for extreme niche fetish people.

Im not gonna spend half an hour writing just in case you have something I actually want to play user

The most painful way would be by you writing yiffy trash, faggot.

Somehow I know the abomination that drew second pic doesnt know jack shit about simple living.

Don't need to whore myself when I can just pirate. Yiff in hell furfag

Jesus Christ I can't vomit hard enough

OH SHIT NO WAY.

DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING REALIZE THIS AND I'M FUCKING CERTAIN IT WAS DRAWN BEFORE PEPE

Kill yourself and get off the board. Check em.

roll

arino please

what the fuck is this shit?

rolling for curly brace

rollin, but I don't see Krystal on that list. Shit list.

Rolling in the name of KEK

No!

63 or 94 please

why now

you can go ahead and kill yourself too rolling for Medusa

do it, faggot.

Sam Stone after kicking so much fucking ass killing every stupid minion that Mental tried to shit out, uh something and something sam has to do a talk at a high school of alternate careers of helping sam kick more fucking ass, but as sam enters the place and uh something gay, sam meets like Blue Bill but Blue Bill instantly goes "HENSHI" (t/n note: japanese word for transformation) and then turns into his fursona blue wolf, he's like the same but with wolf ears and a tail and everytime he utters a sentence a "woof" is added to the end of the sound. uh Groovy Gregory as a cameo in the foreground at the assembly hall, then like Blue "Blue Wolf" Bill gets bullied by a kleer for some reason and then sam stone stabs like the kleer in half and then he goes onto the assembly hall and then like mental appears and he's actually the princinpal of the high school all along and he summoned the kleer to bully Blue "Blue Wolf" Bill and like serious sammy cucks serious sam by fucking his penis into Blue "Blue Wolf" Bill and he goes "awoo!~" but this isn't actually serious sammy it was a ghost all along! so Blue "Blue Wolf" Bill was giving a ghost blowjob and then like serious sam like shoots a rocket into mental and then like he died and now Blue "Blue Wolf" Bill isn't bullied anymore.

But wait Mental isn't dead it was a robot all along, then the projector screen comes up and says
SERIOUS SAM 4, COMING SOON

Now where's my code?

How about no.

roll

roll

Instead of writing fan faction, I'm going to post an old screenshot to explain why we hate furries.

Fuck off back to reddit.

sheeeeeiiit not half bad

oh snap

Rolling for Phil Collins.

inb4 the winner gets gone home

rolling

Wew.

Aw shit, it's the good one. Rolling.

rolling

rollan

He did it, the absolute madman.

And why the fuck not. Might as well have some fun writing horrible things.
It's from Startopia, a spacestation building game on the veins of Theme Hospital that everyone should play it.

From the outer reaches of the galaxy, Zorus arrived on the station. The docking port slowly going up, his head was reviewing the scriptures of Zedem and the reason he was sent there; to end the motherfucking cult of the Sirens aboard the station. The local administrator was obviously shirking in his duty of keeping the PC, or he was corrupted and greatly enjoyed the energy brought onto his station from the brothels. Perhaps all the security force was compromised as well, considering Kasvagorian are 200% testosteron anyway.

Strolling by the Engineering Hall, he noticed the large amount of low born scum roaming with a dumb smile in their face. All the Salt-Hogs and Kasvagorians, even the Targs that usually display no emotion, all of them had this smug face that just screamed "I just got laid". The Turakken meanwhile looked kinda gloomy, but that's normal. Eternal beta males of the galaxy, those nerds can't handle the competition after all.
"This is terrible, they have a hold on the station greater than I expected! I must act fast…", though Zolus as he rushed to the teleporter.

Passing by the Recreational Deck before reaching the Biodeck, the duration lasted only a few seconds before the pattern buffer began the teleportation up, but those were the longest seconds in Zolus life. What he saw was an horrible monstrosity: long lines of depraved buildings, all filled with degenerate bullshit strictly for the pleasures of the flesh! Barely dressed Sirens walking around, taken by leashes as pets of some Slug or frolicking about with each other! Some coming out of the Lavotron and then laying against the Dine-o-mat while someone else was trying to get a meal on the other side! Entire bars filled with brawls over some fuck toy that tries to defuse the fight but is ignored and just gang raped on the spot! AND SHE HAS A SMILE DURING THE ACT!

Zolus arrives at the biodeck, his Faith shaking. "Zedem, please… How can a Monk alone help this station?". He shuffles forward, stiffening his body and steeling his mind to face the horrors below.
"Greetings Karmarama-child, could you tell me where's the Zedem temple in this station?"
"Wuh? Oh, dude… Yeah… That way, men. You're one of them meditation dudes, right? You want something to help you meditate? Mother Nature is all around us, mate!"
"Eh… No, thank you. My Faith is all I need". Asking that pot head anything was a mistake, it would be preferable to lose time finding the temple on his own then listening to a word of those heathens talking about plants and roofies…

The Temple was empty. Erect, with all 12 stones, but empty. Penitents roamed about in their bulky suits, enough for a ceremony, but they weren't moving on. Zolus tried to question one of them, but realized that they couldn't speak in that suit of them. "Were are the other monks? Their stones are still erect, they have to be nearby…"
"Oh, there's our new guest!" said a sly feminine voice behind him. A slim and gorgeous Siren, followed close by a Turakken was grinning at him.
"Who are you? And where are my brothers?! Answer now sinner, or I shall smite you!"
"Why use our mouths for talking when we can do much more lewd things with them? I'll take you to your brothers anyway… Sparkbolt, fire it."
The Turakken aimed a strange gun in his hand and a lightning bolt darted through the air, hitting Zolus directly in the chest. He went unconscious for a while, before finally waking up. But something was strange…

The ground appeared to be much closer to his face and he felt somewhat… Furry? Looking around in horror, he realized he was in a Love Nest, surrounded by Sirens.
"Oh, what a cute Memau! He's even more floof than all the other 11! You have been working on your gun, haven't you Sparkbolt?"
"Oh… Eh.., Y-yeah… I guess. If you say so… E-eh-eh…" The horny Turakken was just fiddling his Transform-o-ray in his hand, as if masturbating with it, incapable of making a move on the Sirens themselves.
The damn gun was supposed to make him into a bulky Kasvagorian, not make cute Memaus instead, but at least it seemed to please the Sirens and being friendzoned was already an intense love life for him.

Zolus tried to move, to run away and escape this scene of madness, but he quickly found out that in this new form, he was even weaker than before. 2 Sirens grabbed him and held him down, gently stroking his glistening fur. Zolus would have sweat if Memau had the required glands for that.
"My name is Ailia, little kitty cat, and I happen to like memau… milk. It's as sweet as you are floof, you know?", said the Siren as her hand went down to Zolus crotch. He never watched Memaus that closely and for the first time he learned that, for such a small creature, the Memau does have quite a large dick.
Or perhaps he was getting aroused by the situation? No, that couldn't possibly…
"My oh my, are you really this eager, or is it just my body that pleases you so?", she said as her hand begun stroking Zolus hard memau dick up and down.

This was against everything he believed, this was the bane of his religion. "Zedem grant me strength, you made a Monk so much weaker than a dick!"
Ailia grinned and in one movement, quickly stuffed his dick in her mouth, sucking it harder, with her tongue going around it, touching the tip every now and then.
Zolus could feel the climax coming, the heresy building in his head, when suddendly she stopped.
"You know what's better than bullying a Zedem Monk with rape?" said Ailia. "Not actually finishing it and leaving him with a massive hard on… You wouldn't like that, would you?"
This was too much. Zolus couldn't take it anymore, Zedem be fucking damned, he needed to cum and fast. He tried to nod with his head and at least that much he could do with his small memau head.

"Then purr for me. Come on, you can do it… I'll keep sucking for as long as you can purr…"
Zolus was confused, but desperate. How could he purr? He had no control over that, did he? Maybe… Zolus begun brushing his head against other sirens hands, who laughed and then started petting him.
And then he finnaly started purring, his menber growing larger.
"That's a good cat… Now give me my milkshake!" Said Ailia as her mouth resumed the blowjob, now faster and harder than before.
Feeling her tongue around his dick, Zolus came in a white flash, filling her mouth with so much Memau cum, it overflowed and came out of her nose.
She just tipped her head back, swalloed every bit of it slowly and then wiped the rest with her hand, licking it, savouring it.

"Now that was a delicious feast, Sisters you simply must try it!", Ailia said as she retreated and sat in a bench, merely watching as another Siren sat in from of Zolus and began sucking him.
He had just cum and he was already being forced to do it again? This was the punishment for his heresy, to suffer in this eternal hell as a cum fountain for the Sirens…

His head begun spinning and his vision blurring. Something was wrong. Zolus heart was beating ever so slowly, and his breath was heavy and long drawn. He was dying.
Death did not scared him, it would at least be relief from this torment but if he was dying… Then that could only mean…

Ailia got up, grabbing her belly, screaming horribly in pain. Her chest began bloating like an horrible inflation fetish drawn art and her screams got louder.
Her Sisters rushed to her to try and help but the fear of those screams froze them in track. Just like Zolus, they figured out what was happening.
A massive Skrasher bursted out of Ailia, exploding her body into bloodsplatters all over the floor, walls and the other Sirens who immidatly began screaming in horror!
Before any of them could even move, the Skrasher grabbed one and glomped her head first, pushing her body into his mouth with his pincers and devoured her whole. The rest would not fit in his digestive track, so he sliced as many as he could.

Zolus looked in his final moments of life at the Skrasher. The security force would be here sooner and they'd kill it in no time. But maybe it would eat and kill many Sirens first.
Motherfucking Zedem works in mysterious ways…

For anyone interested in the game mechanics behind this, Memau is a little cat that arrives in the station like many other aliens. People can pet him and this makes them happy, but if the Memau is (some condition I forgot, too hungry or too full?) he will infect that person with a disease that eventually gibs them and spawns a Skrasher.
Fucking things go on a murder spree destroying buildings and killing people, at a massive cost for you.

Sirens and Zedem are both religious races but the Zedem are conventional monks that turn people into penitents rewarding you with Energy for it (and performing a ceremony when you have at least 12 penitents and 12 monks) in a temple they build in the biodeck.

Sirens instead operate the Love Nests, a building you can place in the Entertainment deck so anyone can go there and fulfill their Love Need. Everyone but the Zedem since those get Love just from praying in their temple. Sirens worship The Mother while Zedem Monks worship Zedem.

There's a few other races like the nerdy Turakken and the strong Kasvagorian too, it's a pretty cool game and everyone should give it a try, especially if you're a fan of Bullfrog games.

Old Holla Forums used to go along with this shit and have fun laughing at the results. Old Holla Forums would see this as an opportunity to be awkward and weird but hilarious at the same time.
Old Holla Forums cared more about having fun and sharing things with people than his social status.
Fucking normalfags, the bunch of you. Except: he's a cool guy.

By the way OP, I'm waiting for my games.

thank u user

For fuck's sake, OP! Give this guy a game!

So what are the anons going to win faggot?

i'm 2 gay 2 be op