Share Thread: Moar Screenshots Edition

Old thread: archive.is/CbJZK

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS.Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients,PREPARE:https://www.privacytools.io/,https://thatoneprivacysite.net/,Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/,RUURS.webm:

For the full list,gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/tree/master
'Check IGG-Games first before making a request, please check that the other links are still up before posting'
'For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO'
'For GOG first check the May 16th GOG dump (PC) and the site under Check before posting'
pcgamingwiki.com Useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola volafile.io/r/HF33Go
CheckingBeforePosting gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/CheckingBeforePosting
Archives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives
PC gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/PC Hopefully this will now be more visible, If a archive requires the entering of a password check the archives, specifically the thread it came from.
Consoles gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Consoles
GnuLinux gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/GnuLinux
V-OST gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/V-OST
OP-CopyPasta gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/OP-CopyPasta

Use:MegaTools,Jdownloader,MegaSync(extensions:Firefox,Chrome),MegaDownloader and most likely some others from previous threads/MegaDownloader or MegaTools.
Guide to a Happy Share Thread Only hosting,did not write
Leechers
1. Before you request,search online for the file you want,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO.See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client,make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:,so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders
1. When in doubt,upload.Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection,it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile edition
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files,like images and music,be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow,codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split file if too large],then upload.

Also at >>>/scurv/87 There are bunkers incase 8ch falls of the cliff again:Nntpchan:i2p.rocks/nntpchan/ ,g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/ , oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html ,nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html ,2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html .Alternatives: endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html ,8ch.pl/v/res/501.html ,librechan.net/v/res/86.html (Dead)

Other urls found in this thread:

dosgamesarchive.com/downloads/
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives
beta.8archive.moe
8archive.moe/v/thread/4106369/
8archive.moe/v/thread/4235101/
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/QuickSearchableArchives
mega.nz/#!hUVTSKZK!0u9wXEpLTLYOM1MRbe_WScgLMgZwPPxf1d_kLWqHaxU
mega.nz/#!a8wTVQQZ!t9gPZLH9bOd1Tuwc5ElX6gYtggB7gltSjsAA6bO4VC8
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
searx.me/?q=Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! +Plus download&categories=general
volafile.io/r/TLvdm9.
mega.nz/#F!5Z9wGIJL!IyTb9mIsBrs1VW-nCdPkGQ
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/CheckingBeforePosting
portalroms.com/isos/wii-u
ipfs.io/ipfs/Qmd4NJs3FNYAN5DEhC5BBKRCo6n1ND1kNMiN3KTJbHLuxA/Baroque
8ch.net/scurv/res/9290.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zajzZQ87KVM
volafile.io/r/9maj99ag
skidrowreloaded.com/good-old-games-collection-may-1st-2016-gog/
mega.nz/#!LshnjQ7R!syAWvnZs5bOuhqtCEE5eB3hl28VorhHav_ckKw-dgCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice! Did you download it from the MEGA link that i uploaded or did you already have it?

Also, the Fallout NV OST+UST MEGA is coming soon.

Your Mega link. I am enjoying it, however enemy spawns and the AI can be interesting at times. Thanks for sharing it.

Yeah, the AI can be a bit weird and glitchy at times and the enemy placement is questionable at times.
The game lacks polish in some areas but i played it as a kid and it was fun.

Also, since this is screenshot edition, might as well post a few of my old ones.

Requesting no games today, just a bump

Requesting a pre-patched ISO of Xenoblade Chronicle X,unless someone's already posted it in a previous thread.

I dont know or if you guys will believe me, but I actually started the first couple of these fucking things ages ago.

I dont really browse any imageboards anymore, but realizing today that you guys still do these things has helped me out a lot. I've been in a shit spot with depression recently.

Keep going you beautiful bastards

It's good to know that these threads are able to help beyond their stated purpose.
You too.

Well I wasn't going to let a the site shitting bricks stop me.

Is there something like a MEGA folder or something with games that would run on a toaster? Thanks anyways

dosgamesarchive.com/downloads/

I googled that and it was the first hit, knock yourself out.

What's a good place to download/read manga from?

Don't have time to check, but is there a MEGA download for LISA: The Pointless? Gamejolt a shit and the download constantly fails.

Anyone have the English version of Biing!: Sex, Intrigue, and Scalpels? The one site I found it on requires you to have a premium account to download it.

Well, thank you for starting these. They are pretty much the best threads at this point considering most threads are just usual bickering and aimless whining.
I too have mostly moved away from imagebaords and if it wasn't for the share threads and drawthreads i wouldn't come here at all.

Anyone have the GCN Zoids: Battle Legends? Emuparadise has a bad dump that won't boot in Dolphin.

Requesting Wizardry - Llylgaman Saga and New Age of Llylgamyn on PC. Help me Holla Forums, you're my only hope.

Anyone got non-GOG, pre-Bethesda original Fallout, with some genuine help on getting it to run on a Windows 7 install? Preferably with some mods that help with modern systems.

you do realise that the GOG version basically helps you skip that whole last part , right?

I had the original disks for 1 and 2, but they were damaged by long term exposure. You know how the reflective part sometimes separates from the plastic part of a disk? Something like that happened.

OG fallout didn't have DRM if I recall, or it just had a key code you god damn nerd.

Is there a way to quickly check the thread archives for a specific game? Last time it took 45 minutes and it wasn't even there.

?
Archives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives

The other way would've been the archiving software we used to have but it's in beta and it hasn't captured everything.

Yeah, this is what I was referring to. We have the archives but there is no way to fetch a result from all the pages simultaneously so they have to be searched by hand which is tedious for 50+ threads.

I'm going to find the motherfucker responsible for this shit and share 420 Chaikas with him.

River City Random Underground came out today and I have reason to believe the devs as pozzed faggots who may have injected their bullshti into this series.. But the gameplay looks solid. Anyone know where to start looking?

yeah ctrl+f can get pretty tedious, maybe if I have time I might make a simple file document with a list of shared torrents and link names so you know what's in there.

You can change their skin color, for what it's worth.

That is kind of covered with the thread name next to almost everything in mainly Consoles,PC,NotGames. However I see what the problem is,I`l just simply create a git document with all of the threads in there there so that it is easer so search with ctrl+f.

Well you have found me. Now the important question is can my connection handle the load?

That is kind of covered with the thread name next to almost everything in mainly Consoles,PC,NotGames. However I see what the problem is,I`l just simply create a git document with all of the threads in there there so that it is easer so search with ctrl+f. It is not going to be very neat though.

Well you have found me. Now the more important question is, can my connection handle the load?

Also another potential issue, beta.8archive.moe appears to be down, so i can't check if any old threads that previous weren't are there now. This only effects 8archive.moe/v/thread/4106369/ (21) and 8archive.moe/v/thread/4235101/ (23) as I couldn't find them though any of the usual suspects.

Here is the git document I was talking about , all of the archived (so except for )
threads are already to be searched: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/QuickSearchableArchives .Warning it may choke up your network trying to load it.

Anyone has dungeon siege? I cant find a link anywhere

Requesting PSP ISO of pic related (Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! +Plus / もっと 姉、ちゃんとしようよっ! + Plus)

It's the sole iso I cant find by myself

Anyone has Creepy Castle?

Here you go bro.

Creepy Castle

mega.nz/#!hUVTSKZK!0u9wXEpLTLYOM1MRbe_WScgLMgZwPPxf1d_kLWqHaxU

To make it work, extract the .exe with 7z or Uniextract and delete the steam_api.dll. Have fun.

Alright, sorry for taking so long, i got the requested Mega link with the Fallout OST+UST for ya.
mega.nz/#!a8wTVQQZ!t9gPZLH9bOd1Tuwc5ElX6gYtggB7gltSjsAA6bO4VC8

Hope y'all enjoy!

anyone have a torrent of Call of Duty with the expansion pack (United Offensive) and Call of Duty 2?

I've just finished the Allied Assault War Chest some user posted in another thread, and I want to remember good times

thank you very much, user, downloading right now

Does someone have all the story of Anthony Burch? From the very beginning of hey Ash until the thing he is now.

Is there any particular reason why a torrent would be preferred? If not, the ones in PC are still 12 o'clock.

Insanity mode engaged, blades are at the ready.

Awhile ago, someone posted a modified version of Oblivion that didn't require heavy installation, does anyone have a link to the MEGA or magnet?

Uploading GOG fullset to volafile.io/r/HF33Go

I'm looking for flexwing.webm from the Simple Planes threads, other webms from these threads also welcome. Would also upload some classical music if anyone wants it.

Which version of Hotline Miami 2 is the current one?

Xenoblade Chronicles OST's link is kill. I'm requesting another one.

Thanks buddy, you're the best.

Requesting Wizrogue-Labyrinth of Wizardry
p-please

All the links for dungeon siege are down on igg

Looking for Musou Orochi Z(AKA Warriors Orochi 1+2)(PC) with HD patch(i can read runes, so no need for menu patch)

Hello, my favorite fagmos! It's been a while.
quite a while

Metroid Pinball for NDS "Consoles" Mega link is dead.
Link to Baroque on Wii in the pastebin is missing a decryption key.
Xenoblade for Wii also has a WiiWare folder inside it, bloating the total MEGA link to a whopping 23,25 vitality GB.
Rodea the Sky Soldier is a pain to download, I'd rather do it through NicoBLog's GD link.

A guy in a shilling thread linked this dorrend XDDDD of a GOG version of Hollow Knight
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a4d69c0b2c18fee6XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD74ba34e44e9d905e8XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD26ef850&dn=Hollow+Knight-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Which ones.

Excuse you
Hollow Knight is a legitimately good videogame

anybody got the stalker(1979) film? I cant torrent on my current internet.

All of the following are via QB's default engine set;

Musou Orochi Z [MULTI2][PCDVD][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]:2-8c-51b-dd-f77-d3c-affd2-fea64-b27f-2603-f0c-cca-e2 . It shouldn't be to hard to find and apply the HD patch yourself.

Can't be both at the same time. Polite sage for OT.
3-20a98-09eb8-9f94c-74807a0-4065e-b82d-470-db4-de
Metroid Prime Pinball (U).zip:4-ec-fd-d-139-f55-f21b-4a5-dfa25-66932-c2a8-ee5-4c-65 [NDS] Top Nintendo DS games (all English) (rated by IGN and Gamespot):7c-404-68b-088-ccab-ade42-651bd-626e-ae658-074a-67

Unsurprisingly the first link in V-OST has it.

Dungeon Siege & Legends of Aranna Expansion:e-7-28-7eee-d494-3e8f8-f8d8a1d-1d8d-3bdc65-dea3-01

Embed.

searx.me/?q=Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! +Plus download&categories=general [check six o'clock]

I'l download Andrei Tarkovsky's Stalker (1979) - 1080p x265 HEVC - RUS (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]:a-08adab-0ca7a4-b4039-1109e-781bb5-ed2df-2e35-0e as (I pefer movie downloads files to be one/two file over multi also a nice small file size and decently peered) and will upload to the Movies vola volafile.io/r/TLvdm9.

Well it being apperently well peered is nice, this and some other fucking torrents keep on getting dropped after a second or so, while others don't. Shit is bloody annoying.

Nevermind changing OS seems to have done the trick.

Oh I'm sure it is, that's why I downloaded it.
But the way that thread presented itself and how it was worded… didn't sit right with me, didn't feel natural at all.
wut

Thanks a lot

oh good fucking luck interpreting that one. Just know that it has fuck all to do with the game, aside from a couple of small elements, and be sure to get an official translation because even watching it in original russian is a pain in the cortex.

Hail to the beast. Also one more for the road, BAROQUE [English][WII-Scrubber][USA][aceone][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]:e-83-31-d9-d61-dc-b09-8-a-255d-d7f-578402-1189-c175-f5

I've heard Baroque was a very divisive game in regards to which version is best (PSX, PS2, Wii).
Any comments?

This is the first time I have heard of it, however may be able to.

Wanna hear something spooky?
I made that post. From a different computer. In a different time. In a different place. A place beyond human comprehension or computer processing. I posted fromThe Twilight Zone.

I see your spookenss and raise you posting via the same network, my IP hash changing from to without touching the router, so forced IP change which could hypthetically come in very handy in deed. Unless there some how there is a difference between WiFi and ethernet via the same router. Are the sparkly vamipre`s nice this time of year or are they still all the time murderous?

Took me a second to connect Twilight and The Twilight Zone.
Are you posting from a different computer? Each device is given their own IP address if they're connected to the same network.
But I'm sure you already know that, I'm just trying to rationalize the spookiness.

Can someone please share the Neotokyo OST?

mega.nz/#F!5Z9wGIJL!IyTb9mIsBrs1VW-nCdPkGQ

For another post yes. However for this current IP hash I started off with one device and then moved onto another so the external IP is the only important one which seeing as they are both served by the same router means it will matter at all . May as well sage seeing as this is pretty OT.

Thanks man

Can someone post links to Super mario 3d land and the new zelda for wiiU or show me where to go?

Also the majority of the WiiU links in gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/CheckingBeforePosting are gone.

Anyone got Drakengard 3s OST? The link's dead on the archive.

I don't think it's out yet, but you can use this to download WiiU games portalroms.com/isos/wii-u and go take a look at the Share Threads too, current:

mega:#!vF1m1ajI!LKkD0mmpg3xk2jXOfiu5PWDNHPOJsI-jxM2_m_yg8TI

Thanks user.

I already got it. Thanks for the link though.

Anybody got owlboy for linux?

Nice. Been thinking of installing it again. Are the servers still alive?

Unmet wish from one or two threads past: does anybody have a download of that Gunman Taco Truck meme game?

Well, here it is!
The movies plus expansion
#!AIMXwTBS!7jDtVMkzZAHoGqchDfOxcGtgLsJxNh3VAheS_BPFiM8

nice

Thanks user. Good shit.

What?

The movies is basically the sims + movie maker, along with its expansion that adds stock effects

X-Com: UFO Defense + Terror from the Deep MEGA is down.
You can download older, unpatched versions from myabandonware and isozone. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to patch them on linux…

Would it be really stupid if I just installed Windows XP on this shitty ass laptop?

So its the Sims 2 with extra stuff?

Check the Volafile room in the OP, both X-Com: UFO Defense and Terror from the Deep are uploaded there.

You basically run a movie studio: hire stars/scriptwriters/crew, write scripts, film, release. That's pretty much it. Its resemblance to the Sims is superficial at best.

Well, is it any good or is it for just messing around? Because if the webm from is made in it then it looks like garbage.

You are a god among men. This, to me, is one of those dark unicorns that surfaces rarely and then becomes extremely difficult to locate again. Thank you user.

Just look it up on youtube or download and try for yourself, this isn't a $currentyear rockstar game so it's probably less than 2 GB in size.

The movie studio management part (the entire other half of the game) is dull. Imagine the Sims but the house lot is too small for the 5 people that are forced to live there and you can't build a second story.
Just do what the other user said and download it, the zip is 2.44GB.

Weird request but does anyone have the No More Heroes Soundtrack?

Check the V-OST gitgud in the OP. It should be there.

Anyone have any rom/iso collections they can spare me?

Emuparadise is a piece of shit for navigating and I need some PS2/Wii/DS games

Check the previous thread, there should be a post about a torrent with 2TB of PS2 games. I can't be bothered to look for it now.

I've tried to suppress my autism but I can't contain it anymore, I must share it with you all. This should be changed to be more clear, like this:
The current sentence doesn't make any sense when you say to use magnet links but not BitTorrent. I'm guessing there was supposed to be a comma here

Please fix it!

I forget all the details but if I remember correctly the PSX and Saturn versions use sprites and are locked to first person, the PS2 and Wii versions are 3rd person and use 3D assets. I think the Saturn version has more content, the PS2 version is easier, and the Wii version is even easier. There may be other subtle differences too, it's been a while since I looked into it. I remember it being a pain in the ass deciding which to play, I don't know if the PSX version has an English patch yet either, I was waiting on one.

The Japanese Wikipedia article lists more than the English one but I can't read it, I also have some gibberish txt file named "Baroque version differences.txt" that was probably machine translated from some post on the internet.

Here's all my Baroque stuff, I remember having a hard time downloading the PSX version, for some reason people were only sharing the PS2 and Wii versions years ago. All these files are as they were when I found them, I just added the blank cue sheet in the psx folder so it will work with mednafen.

/ipfs/Qmd4NJs3FNYAN5DEhC5BBKRCo6n1ND1kNMiN3KTJbHLuxA
ipfs.io/ipfs/Qmd4NJs3FNYAN5DEhC5BBKRCo6n1ND1kNMiN3KTJbHLuxA/Baroque

no chaika no share

bump

Appreciated.

Does anyone have 2064: Read Only Memories for Linux? Can only find Windows versions

I control+f'd "ps2" and I don't see it

I've been trying to find Riviera's Perfect Audio Collection Plus and googling just brought up:

If anyone has it (I don't mind lossy/lossless) help an user out.

Never mind, I found a khinsider script. Still, a lossless version would be pretty nice so I'll probably leave this torrent to download and share it here when it eventually finishes.

You can use jdownloader for khinsider too.

Huh, really? Well, this is already halfway downloaded anyway, but that's handy to know for the future. Thanks!

Found it myself. Should really have remembered to check 8archive.

someone just told me that cemu is running on a toaster now. well, turns out there are almost no games on the interwebz.

the hell is going on?
8ch.net/scurv/res/9290.html

looks like as if a mod is triggerd by pirating nintedo games!?

Are you too new to read post dates?

The "Consoles" page has it, which should have been slightly obvious.

Coughcombined dedicated thread and "Consoles"cough.

What, did they finally enable multiple cores for Cemu?

I know but clearly that user didn't bother to actually read the OP at all and since i did talk about that one torrent on the previous thread i directed him there.

Is there a way to just download the DLC for paradox games, specifically CKII? If yes then can someone please upload the dlcs?

nope, it doesn't

Any able to upload sword of the stars? An user mentioned it in the space thread and I wanna give it a try.
I checked the archives and I'm pretty sure its not there, unless I missed it.

You aren't even trying to find it.
Here:
2TB PS2 collection [Celebrations] 85-17-B29-D393C-291AA-331E9-F479B-376732-1B20-0-ED

Anyone got the new Shantae Half Genie Hero update?

Finishing up my big ass merged modpack for OpenMW. I'd say it looks pretty solid considering fancy shaders, fancy shadows, and distant land still aren't implemented.

What's in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zajzZQ87KVM

fuck me it's late

Uploading 1TB of GOG games volafile.io/r/9maj99ag

Isn't vola terrible for uploading large batches of files at the same time?

Works for me, I guess. Check back in a day or so

user, i was talking about games for CemU also known as wii u emulator

Oh for the love…
I was talking about the guy who asked for the PS2 isos, i didn't realise was yours and yes, i already know what Cemu is and i also asked you did they enable multiple cores.
So, did they?

no, still single core.

Anyone have a clean sudden strike 2 version?

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR? Did they at least fix the sound?

Had no problems with sound so far, tested mario kart, mario 3D world and Toad. Runs fine at 60 frames, no lags (only chache lagging at the beginning), no sound stutter.

my pc is actually old, 650gtx and just a quad with 3,2ghz.

anyone got ace of seafood?

Huh, i remember hearing a lot about sound issues. How is Bayonetta 2 now?

not tested yet, going to play toad a little bit more comfy as hell and will later on take a look at xenoblade x

Anyone got Nights of Azure's OST?
Is Automata's OST out yet as well?

back when botw was leaked i saw someone post a compressed version of the game that was about 2gb, does anyone have it? i need to test something

gonna have to bump this request

Requesting the Yakuza 0 OST.

Based.

All likes to new Link is a killed again.

Did you by any chance mass download this shit in bulk? I'm going through a simple check on each GOG page and a lot of these are just phone games.

I've been using portalroms .com for wiiu and wii and they work

I got it from skidrowreloaded.com/good-old-games-collection-may-1st-2016-gog/

The torrent is pretty slow, but I downloaded every game under 2.5GB.

That explains the repeats.

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Return of the Jedi Despecialized Edition v2.5

Yes, it's 19.2GB.

mega.nz/#!LshnjQ7R!syAWvnZs5bOuhqtCEE5eB3hl28VorhHav_ckKw-dgCw

Anyone have the backer build of Spark the electric jester? I wanna play that game.

You marvelous madman!

Why upload 1TB of stuff to a server where things last 48h?

Anyways, someone got the digitalDL version of bonecraft?

(the scene version is outdated and broken as fuck and in top of that the crack is literal malware)

But why do it if its all from this torrent? Volafile also has download speed caps so its not like you can download fast from there, why not just download directly from the torrent?

I got it. Go check the Volafile room in the OP, i will upload it there.

Good question.

I assume BoneCraft is some sort of porn game?

Maaaaybe?

The torrent is even slower than Volafile, that room is good if you just want a few games.