#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Third Time is the Charm Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nX9LP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/senran-kagura-only-features-japanese-voices-to-avoid-triggering-westerners/24723/
exhentai.org/g/1034357/ed6d85014f/
exhentai.org/g/788881/869aed40b5/
archive.fo/Z9qtF
hentai2read.com/tousan_mago_no_kao_ga_mita/1/
exhentai.org/g/56214/192f91dbfa/
exhentai.org/g/278604/c131a84d07/
exhentai.org/g/855178/3f00ecafc6/
exhentai.org/g/486545/1b5720ab5b/
nhentai.net/g/147406/
gameobjective.com/2017/02/24/2017-dice-video-game-awards-please-clap
archive.fo/dosE0
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geteit.andwobble
youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY
archive.fo/cjfb3
archive.is/yROYG
archive.fo/krLYq
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835610917568200705
archive.is/ulbIn
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835594031870664704
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835648375563436032
archive.fo/T36Be
thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/05/2-cute-handy-charts-on-interracial-marriage-divorce/
divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/
archive.is/S32Qs
archive.is/8Eu9r
archive.is/xT5ye
archive.fo/Y1hQg
archive.is/wuygT
archive.is/bPW2W
archive.is/x7iiI
archive.is/4cPqD
archive.fo/TSVEe
archive.fo/dHuRp
archive.fo/f3Mt3
archive.is/qqREN
ghostbin.com/paste/mppox
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
ghostbin.com/paste/8bzwh
twitter.com/EqualRightsAdvo/status/835718855808823297
ghostbin.com/paste/pet54
ghostbin.com/paste/rur8q
ghostbin.com/paste/224jx
ghostbin.com/paste/bevxh
p.teknik.io/mHsSC
p.teknik.io/rHnfe
p.teknik.io/JzAL7
p.teknik.io/Z6NYa
p.teknik.io/cOMOK
p.teknik.io/6zebo
archive.is/b1FIy
vindae.tumblr.com/
archive.is/yS6Fr
youtu.be/v8DwSrHJtGE?t=20
imgur.com/a/rKbmv
imgur.com/a/6QvF4
twitter.com/SchoolieMc/status/835669209812205570
archive.fo/Fgmwz
youtube.com/channel/UC5bu8qvD-y0eo2A6yLfvr3A
youtube.com/watch?v=9xIe1tPtyAk
imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
archive.fo/ivSuM
archive.fo/EQYBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no shitposting, even when the bread is slow

gogg

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

The only issue though is viability. If everyone had equal chance in an election then sure, you could easily go for the absolute best option available and not have to make compromises, but in reality the choice is very rarely anything but "take X or get Y"

So? Being against importing Muslims is certainly good for women's rights, especially considering the push for Sharia law. And since I mentioned Trump previously, I may as well use him as an example again: he would regularly keep talking about how he loves and cares for women but that didn't make him a feminist.

Fug you

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/nX9LP

Everyone's favorite water filter salesman has made it.
…Is it just me, or doesn't this resemble the "GO HOME GAMER GURL" guy?

REMINDER NOT TO BULLY THE GILDA

Im not seeing it, I wonder what alex said and what they showed.

Jesus I look back last thread and I see val being a retard frog Val I bet is one of those retards who will say France or to be exact Paris has no rape problems or that the many no go zones it has don't exist I bet Val will say this one point in thread.

So should we do TD for Zelda or save it for another game? Also kudos to the #resistjam and topkek OC making god bless you Holla Forums.

Whitu piggu turnu ze frogu gay

I'm currently sorting the stuff I found on the ESA into a more sorted bin, it will hopefully be of use when it's done. In the meantime…the Nite to Unite event is in 3 days.

When are you goobergays going to quit?
There's no reason to go on, why live anymore?
Let society and culture crumble like it's meant to and stop.
Don't try to stop it, just make your own industry already.

I don't think I've seen anything showing "localization" problems regarding zelda so far. Only issue is that there's no dual audio, which is bullshit but doesn't seem enough to really gather the masses.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

for her

Blessed are the Boobmakers.G-d bless Boobs and G-d bless Nips.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/senran-kagura-only-features-japanese-voices-to-avoid-triggering-westerners/24723/

anyone has the better edit of this picture?

makes you think

is this the one?

thanks man, thats the one i was looking for

On this day, many years ago I discovered I didn't have cancer, I was going to live. I had told no one of that burden, for reasons.

And so every year since I celebrate life and live well on this day.

Today I have celebrated well with my friends without telling them why we celebrate. It has been a good day.

I'm telling you this because it doesn't matter as we are all user.

But more importantly, I've spent a lot of time with you unbearable faggots over the last few years. We've spent enough time together that I place you in my friend column, at least I think well of you.

So I ask of you, or suggest, take a moment to enjoy something that you enjoy. If you're partial to a drink raise a glass, if you have family/friends enjoy a chuckle with them, if you like video games, play a good video game. Even if it is but for a fleeting moment, if it can inspire a half smile, appreciate that experience.

Anyway, a toast, here's to all of you, for helping me have fun along the way.

Fuck you, faggot

Matpat of game/film theory sides against comedy. He claims to support PewDiePie in his fight against the media, so points there. But the rest of his video is a fucking mess.

Hell, even at the end he misses the point of people on twitter sending Disney picks of a nazi donald duck. The point is if it's ok to take things out of context and then crucify people for them, Disney should be crucified too. ANother argument used by the WSJ is that the very existence of nazi imagery leads to more nazis, something disney is also guilty of.

Comedy really is dead. Hell, western civilization is fucking dead. It looks like the only way to be considered "good" anymore is to spend all your time loathing yourself, your country, and your countrymen.

But that's just a theory

I love you too user.

No, the only way to be considered "good" anymore is to spend all your time loathing whites and Asians, first world countries, and their peoples.

So he's a faggot outside of his retarded "theories" as well.

Even just this opens for massive gatekeeping. Who decides who gets to be a "professional"? Who decides who are "bad" people? Sam Hyde talks shit about a fuckton of groups and had a fucking TV show so you can't argue that he isn't a "professional" comedian, but people still bitch.

Also, we're all familiar what it means to "punch down" and "up".

The only way to be considered "good" today is to loathe the successful, unless they happen to be successful due to some SJW scheme.

Good evening, faggots!

Yoko Taro followed me on Twitter, my heart skipped a beat!

Screw being considered good, If I know somethings wrong, I won't do it, and if I know something is the right thing to do, I'll do it. Others be damned.

The sad part is the comments. He plays to a fanbase of retarded 10 year olds and just like with JackSepticeye they're all busy sucking his cock in the comments.

Anyway, is Horizon Zero Dawn worth getting? All my friends are getting it, but is the SJW shit bad?

Pepe's french cousin is just autistically screeching because a woman won.

Just save it, GDC is less than a week away. And #ResistJam has its own thread in Holla Forums to accommodate the faggots that are triggered by GG associations.

Of course this fucker's trying to play both sides.
I have yet to see this proven, but it's obvious that SJWs actually believe this. Just look at Chelsea calling Eron an "abusive creep" every time she makes a "no one's paying attention to me" cry-rant.

New Fire Emblem comes out mid-May. Might be a good time to drop more TD.

user, even without the SJW bullshit its still a shit game. You also know exactly who you're giving money to

fuck them

Speaking of which, there must be a thread about GDC as well. Two birds, one stone y'know and they're on the same week so there's that. Gonna need to channel our resources well.

I want to fit in.

Holy shit will sjws please die all at once please.

Then pirate it, it doesnt have multiplayer right?

They're gonna get triggered anyway they know that right?

No, I was hoping for a western monster hunter rip off with robot dinosaurs, but they couldn't even do that and they're fucking it up with cultural enrichment, bad AI and streamlined gameplay. Its the order 1886 with slightly more gameplay.

Did we ever get official word back from Nintendo about whether or not the different audio packs were already on the cartridge of BotW? Because this seems to confirm they were, and Nintendo just skimped out on enabling it proper.

Enjoy jamals dick. And do not try the whole "I am a tranny, put me in womens jail" because I suspect that there will be jails made for your kind to prevent the whole "trannies raping women in prison" thing.

Fuck them if they are triggered.

True but TD isn't just about FE its for all nip related games.

Oh, and I hope that there are archives for prosperity.

Why is this hentai panel having V-sync problems?

Didn't GDC happen already or was that DICE

I know, but we've already got all these Fates-related pictures. It would be pretty easy to repurpose them as a warning and drop them right before the new FE comes out. Especially since FE relies on localization more than Zelda does. It's a very text-heavy series. Seems like a great target to drop some proverbial bombs on.

I agree but I think we should also look at more non FE games as well.

She is so out of place in sogeki no soma

Well yeah, but if we're dropping it on every game we're going to get ignored pretty quick. Crying wolf and all. Personally I think BOTW's a lost cause for this sort of thing, because it's just Zelda. I don't even play them anymore but they're pretty much all the same. Plus this one's so hyped up that I don't think we'll change a lot of minds on it. Casuals fucking love Zelda.

True but what other games are on the radar?

That would be DICE. GDC is in 2 days.

Hex is only for cuddling not s*xing you degenerate

If only. It's spelled propensity.

Congratulations.

Anything the clique doesn't shill triggers them.

I've never noticed it but its on both the source image and the rename. Now I got to go and recrop it.

No, I actually ment prosperity.

Did he drink the chemicals in the water or something?

Not much of anything, really. Most of the Switch games I've heard of are shit where localization is pretty minor if it matters at all. I wish they were launching the Switch with something that would give us more ammo for this. My brain's too fried to pick up other languages and I just want to enjoy my weeb games without memes and censorship. At least 7th Dragon 3 was pretty much uncensored and had one stupid meme I noticed you can say "you jelly?" to an NPC on a date. They've ruined FE for me with the last few games. I used to love that series so much.

Bully me then. I also misused propensity.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED FEDORAS

exhentai.org/g/1034357/ed6d85014f/

Nah, we cool.

This reeks of fake. Antifa is guilty of the things listed there, but this reads like someone from Holla Forums fellating themselves over antifa fucking up and losing.

Isn't it 'archive for posterity'? As in posterior, because it's the end of a thread? :^)
Wakawakawaka. Someone post that glorious 2buttock.gif already.

Real or Fake, you know that Antifa would react like that, still thinking they are the good guys for rioting and bitch when they get charged for breaking the law.

Ive noticed a few antifa/commie fakes trying to be like godfrey lately but they are still SJWs so it really doesnt work when they take offense to shit you say while fucking with them

This is pretty old if I recall, also never bought it was real.

I have to agree with

this reads like wish fulfillment fiction. Granted, I have no doubt some antifas might feel this way, but I don't think they'd go to Holla Forums and basically give them a tacit "you won and I'm mad" message. They're too delusional for that.

You have a point, no anifa are too chickenshit to even dare to address Holla Forums or any of their perceived enemies unless they're in a position of overwhelming superiority.

There's all sorts of retards that make posts that seem initially fake but in the end have turned out to be real, the possibility shouldn't be excluded, especially considering the fact that Holla Forums is actively involved with antifa and often makes attempts to establish an island on halfchan along with reporting anything Holla Forums on both sites is doing.

Lol typo, was distracted by a game in the other window.

Nah, they would go on Holla Forums and claim they got away with everything, demoralization shilling.

Hex maniac is for lewd.

too thicc not to lewd

but thicc is good for cuddling

It just occured to me that Ebert might have been the genesis of the gatekeeping clique.

Yeah, they'd say the cops just patted them on the back and then let them out or that some black Muslim civil rights lawyer saved them pro bono. They'd never admit they were in real trouble.

no its fine

Pretty much. Say what you will of them, they memorized Rules for Radicals off by heart.

Cheating is wrong

Of course it is. Cheating is always fine. Especially given that it's basically par for the course even in vanilla hentai. There's always an unseen husband or boyfriend or something. This is vanilla as hell and it's still got the cheating tag.
exhentai.org/g/788881/869aed40b5/

I was cheated on. Feels bad. Only person I ever had sex with too.

No, you just have degenerate fetishes. I don't even have to "-cheating" my searches and 90% of the time I never run into it.

cuck

I don't know…I feel like the controversies behind people shitting on GTA & earlier were the starting points of Gatekeepers. Come to think of it, 2005 had Ebert doing that & the GTA:SA hot coffee mod.
archive.fo/Z9qtF

Goddamnit Matt you almost had it. And like clockwork the rest of his shit falls apart, too. Visual cues and joke structure doesn't work as he's pointing out. No one needs a big bright neon sign for COMEDIANS to know when a joke's taking place. My brother had a courtroom in fucking tears while the judge was trying to send him up river for unpaid tickets or some shit that accumulated. Bottom line: He got a slap on the wrist because the judge liked the funny.

Matt's a faggot. The world is a stage at all times, you fucking dimwit.

Hentai cheating is fine as long as the husband/wife never finds out. I've been cheated on too and have also been the cheater

It really is more common than you think. Especially when you're getting into parental incest or teachers or milfs.

I will say this, Cheating can be acceptable if the husband or boyfriend is a dick, or completely blind to the needs of his wife/girlfriend by either being too busy with their job, and only when being to busy is NOT for the benefit of their livelihood.

Ok you know what I'll give you guys something hentai2read.com/tousan_mago_no_kao_ga_mita/1/

I would never do that to someone. Just dump him if describes my predicament.

So the last region locked FE is coming this year?

Nope. The vast majority of those I've run into go with the dead husband route. This is personal experience, but I do look at a lot hentai.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGS AND CULTISTS

Whoops, meant for

Kill yourself.

Only one who gets it and even then that pussy is used goods unless the faggot thankfully never got laid or even a kiss.

I think in hentai, cheating is okay when the person being cheated on is okay with it or not shown in the comic/doesn't find out.
exhentai.org/g/56214/192f91dbfa/
exhentai.org/g/278604/c131a84d07/
Doesn't find out.
exhentai.org/g/855178/3f00ecafc6/
Not in the comic.
exhentai.org/g/486545/1b5720ab5b/
In this one his wife set it up in the first place, you find out at the end.

I'll read it on the panda, thanks.

I eventually just dumped her because it wasn't fair to be fucking someone else behind her back. And the girl who was cheating on me eventually left me. Just wasn't working out and she found someone she was better with. That's all.

I see a lot that involve cheating. In my experience it's usually "my husband is barely around so let's bang".

c
u
c
k

WONDERFUL

Which Fire Emblem game are you referring to? Echoes?

There was only doujin with cheating that I liked. You can probably guess what it is, since it's fairly well memed.

WONDERFUL DIGITS

And that last zinger tells the truth of Ebert's wilfully ignorant stance, and should be treated as such.

like this nhentai.net/g/147406/
Good lord you fags keep making me lose focus anyway one thing I think one thing we should do is have a how to tell if an sjw weeb is trying infiltrate your community or company.

Yes the remake of gaiden.

Not offhand. I'm really bad with vague stuff. I would know it if the name was brought up though.

FOR THE TITTIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

There was one with accidental cheating I reluctantly enjoyed if only because of the ending where both find out they're already getting cheated on.

Hopefully they tell their former lovers to fuck off and get with each other for comfort even if I do fucking hate the circumstances leading up.

You mean like OC or warning signs?

They get asshurt over anime tiddies. Maybe even talking shit to anyone who isn't ashamed of fapping.

You're done.

I need some context

Faggot, I'm just doing it for the sake of Copy pasta, no need to grab the highhorse and being a massive homo about your like for dicks

No but seriously, which one? I probably have it already but it's gonne bug me.

Can you fap to it? Then it's legit as a tool of visual interests

Does it affect your real life? No? Then stop fucking arguing like it does you dimwits. It's just a fucking framing device to make the action appealing. There's no moral question to bother with unless the author presents it in such a way that the moral questioning is the entire purpose.

tl;dr stop fucking spamming the thread and fap quietly.

I'm just saying that cheating in hentai doesn't have to be a dealbreaker, because a lot of the time it's cheatign with an asterisk.

More like you're doing this for the sake of old grannies because there's no way those haven't sagged yet
Fagget

gameobjective.com/2017/02/24/2017-dice-video-game-awards-please-clap

Fuck you

pic related

OC and warning signs cause this has been one of biggest issues we have is these faggots getting in just to fuck things up

Oh, okay. That one is pretty silly.

I guess so then, since any Fire Emblem on Switch will be region free. Also, Echoes once again has no dual audio, I believe that was confirmed. Amazing how Awakening beat out both Fates and Echoes in that regard.

Mary Sue still begging for subscriptions?

Trying to defy double digits user, you have to much to learn

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It'd better be.

No one has to tolerate it or any obnoxious faggots. It's called self moderation.

(Check'd)
The sign is always wanting to control content. Removal of breasts, censorship, modifications of the original script for the sake of a better localization, stuff like that.
SJWeebs like normal SJWs crave for power and always reach for places where they have it.

Will Deus Vult with her.

Speakin' of DICE…this also just came.
The DeanBeat: Should you bring up Trump’s travel ban politics at a video game award event?
archive.fo/dosE0
Seems a bit ironic considering the ESA & others took shots at Trump's ban before the show happened.

Clearly not ironic. Kill yourself.

HEHEHE

Is that suppose to be hidden figures? You know that movie where Hollywood made 3 black women "WE WUZ ENGANERZ AND SHEET".

Say what you will about 8-4 but at least they gave a shit about the audio in Awakening. Most of the voices in Awakening were pretty good, even when the character got butchered. Fates had godawful VA with a handful of decent performances. At least Echoes probably won't have waifushit in it since the canon is already established. I think we know who all the Pegasus sisters in that one hook up with, Zeke is actually Camus/Sirius, so he goes back to Archanea in time for FE3, and Alm marries Celica.

Aren't 8-4 head pats are rape?

More please.

That's memehouse

nigga, what?

confirmed art student with no future

They probably think that, but Treehouse did Fates, not 8-4. Awakening had no headpats in any version.

8-4 have done shit wrong in the past I just can't remember what it was

IKR

The last ones

Most of all, pathetic little bitches insecure about girls and women being cute, sexy and playful because shit they settle for gets asshurt about it and shames what may as well be cucks for it.

When I say embracing anime tiddies will free the common man from this worthless shaming, I seriously mean it.

Appreciated.

Regular apron Danielle is better.

Drakengard 3, one of the Tales games, and other things. Also Dragon Quest: Southern Drawl Edition.

Only the ones who graduate with a liberal arts degree. The ones who get expelled or dropped out find themselves in a more fulfilling career.

Not to mention the obvious threat of vandalization. I see a police stakeout on that block in the near future.

And yet, they are still less shit than noa or nisa nisa would be the least shit of the 3 if they stopped fiddling with the programming of games

Xe-xir nonsense in Gunvolt, were a part of the No. 5.6 debacle from the word go.

Also never forget (69) from those threads he even went (88)

DeNA, on the other hand, are all 'bout 'dem headpats.

censored Tharja
removed boob slider in xenoblade
Azure Striker butchering
memes in monster hunters

probably a fuck ton more but they are very active neofags and podcast for them also so their whole public relations is via neogaf

They cut a lot of stuff out of Gunvolt, and changed a subplot about a gender-bending character into "fuck it, give xim tumblr pronouns and leave it at that". They also did MGR but I didn't really have any problems with their work on it.

It did not help that from a character and story standpoint, X is quite crap. They should have not made it open world and stuck to a small developed party. And no online shit.

Shame it's mobileshit. I refuse to play it when I own almost all of them that came out in the west, and have fan translations for the rest.

Does anyone here actually talk about ethics in video game journalism anymore?

Danielle and play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geteit.andwobble together would be wonderful.

Art students are ultimately judged by their portfolio, not their degree. This has always been true. So if you want a job in that field. Start drawing. Produce something.

I need that of daidouji, haruka, and hoshiguma yuugi.

YOU HAD A ANTI TRUMP VIDEO AT BLIZZCON YOU ==CUCK==

Wow fuck these goons I aint getting shitmata now Nips should do this shit themselves

No, son. NISA is the shit king of the shit pile.

also worked very closly with might no9 faggots since both are basically westerners in Japan
so im sure one of them cummies inside Dana

Oh, yeah, I forgot they censored the Tharja beach CG. Put a curtain in front of her ass. Man, I remember posting a lot of caps from Awakening on halfchan when it was new. I got it about a week early. Was pretty neat. Lots of salt from Americans who had to wait a bit yet.

On the other hand, Morhaime noted game developers can make meaningful statements because interactive entertainment is such a powerful art form. He doesn’t believe as much in the effectiveness of general protests, but rather believes targeted actions, like protesting details such as bans on people carrying green cards — which affects many people at Blizzard — are more effective

The whole illegal unpaid green card workers is all you need to know about blizzard

So did you faggots forget about blizzard expressing support for the megalia movement?

Noa has done everything there except breaking consoles. 8-4 has actually done less shitty things than both, so I guess they win the "we are the least shitty" award.

Articles needs to be translated and it's behind a paywall.

Wouldn't surprise me if blizzard was the sole reason that country is shit.

What do (((you))) want "us" to do about it?

>unpaid green card workers
Animation and programming industries in a nutshell.

Sad part is 8-4 has done some good work. The bigger problem—a problem with ALL of these companies, is that it never comes out just who is responsible for what.

Consider for a moment you knew EXACTLY who made the executive decision to cut up Xenoblade Chronicles, or what exact parties were involved in the butcher job on Fire Emblem: Fates. What would happen?

Simple: It would no longer be "NISA SUCKS", or "NINTENDO TREEHOUSE A SHIT" or so on and so forth. Take the Nep fandom: they (correctly) call out Doerr for all the shit decisions he made regarding the Neptunia localization, and he's publicly comp'd for almost all the installments.

My honest opnion is we need to seriously start putting more faces on these activities. At the least that level of scrutiny will put screws on the companies that employ them. Some companies will never be cancer-free (Gaijinworks in the hands of Vic "no lolis in [email protected]/* */ for you" Ireland), but many translator houses could stand to benefit from cutting out the cancer.

When Diablo digits himself (femmediablo in 3 is an asspull in terms of lore in 3 making any sense) is pissed at bliz.

And why is the memory leak getting worse, ffffuuuck

With shit like I thought it would be good to remind people, dont let it fade from memory because it might turn into some very good material.

Those fuckers aren't talking about feminism in South Korea, are they?

Do…do they not know? Do they SERIOUSLY not know?

I just thought of an OC idea, a royal family of "Localizers." King NISA, Queen 8-4, Prince [Insert name here], etc.

You can always learn nipponese and translate games yourself.

Why do I instinctively hate juggalos?

They do know they're all pedos themselves they live in California for christ sakes.

Dunno about 8-4, but armtower is a main source for a whole lot of shit at noa, being the senior editor and all. And the guy who changed the drug shit, we do have him pegged.

D3s diablo is essentially the writters using what happened in d2 again. But a reminder that the team who could have made diablo 3 fun were shitcanned for their wow team.

If I can tell my past self in 2012 that Nexon is the hero the video gaming industry needs and Blizz is the sphere of annihilation of western civilization, I'd have laughed.
Now I can't wait for Activision to burn

go to "about:memory" > click "minimize memory usage" > refresh the thread (or better, close it then reopen)

youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY watch from 36 minutes in.

That bit about Megalia needs to be in a separate clip for proper dissemination.

Guess

I fucking hate never seeing sex in wrestling yuri.

I wouldn't call Nexon the hero, but given that Blizzard is supporting Megalia and Nexon isn't, I'd say they are pretty damn close.

And murder the primary audience of gook click in the country.

archive.fo/cjfb3

Its your lucky day user!

Brah. I already did. It helped until a few days ago. Today I had to go full hard reset, 8gigs of RAM on this current machine and I had to hard reset because it slowed to a godamn crawl with just 3 tabs of h8channit.

By team you mean Jay "fuck that guy" Wilson? The lead person that is far better suited to staying in WoW than mucking up Diablo because he doesn't know or care about the difference? Yeah, I remember that reminder alright. I remember. The blizzard NORTH fucking remembers. Condor remembers too

Remember Cracked's article sympathetic to child porn? archive.is/yROYG
Have they written anything about Milo lately? This would be something similar to Bill Maher, Salon, or Ben Fritz.

Given that some dignitaries in Russia have wound up dead in the last few months, I trust finances aren't this guy's only concern. That said, take them for every fucking penny, comrade.

wew

twitter.com/TheMercedezXXX/status/835668493534126080

I love all these media sites getting fucked over.

Really makes you think

archive.fo/krLYq

You need to find some better 2D.

Any of you turbonerds have some evidence?

That pic mang, pretty much says it all for me.

Fuck 'em with a cracked sash. D2-LoD was my last purchase from bliz. And so far they haven't done anything to change my mind. Widowmaker has a nice ass, but I'm not opening my wallet just for that, not when 2B has become the big bang to my booty universe.

I fucking despise wikipedia.

Appabend is on some stream about talking Manveer

How ironic that the Simcity Always-Online controversy happened the same year.

hame some more bors

I was stupid enough to buy the game and holy shit did the auction house completely fuck over the game. Im still mad

When are you gonna nut up and kill him Holla Forums

You expect the cops to do something about his money laundering shame?

did Holla Forums got a hold of this DMCAing fag? They would have a field day making shoops

Like most things on GG there's no hard proof of any illegal shit, it mostly is about shady and unethical stuff. Unless we have inside leakers there's no way to bring people down.

gee I wonder why

All a matter of perspective. Impatient Americans like a to settle things with one big crushing swoop. But death of a thousand cuts leads to the same result.

Nothing confirmed but Nich Maragos comes to mind, who is on record to having a cry about Senran kagura "sexism", supported Andrea Ritsu who cried about the date rape drugs, and a neofag. He was involved with fates localization.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HOLY FUCK
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835610917568200705
archive.is/ulbIn

Yeah, my mom was laughing her ass off over this tonight.

Holy shit

I dont understand

Context?

Who is Perez and who fif he kill to get the job?

Make sure to be a good boy for her.

did

What world does this guy live in? Fucking over Ellison chased every single person under the age of 40 out of the Democratic Party. Trump's never going to stop winning.

I wish his stuff would stop being censored
son swap was great

Oh and FYI he helped Shillary fuck Comrade Sanders over.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835594031870664704

Thomas Perez is the new DNC chairman and he's a confirmed Hillary shill who helped her rig the democratic election.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835648375563436032

Perez is a spic and the new president of the democratic party, Trump is happy for the republican party because it should be easy to beat him.

8 years of this, 8 years of glorious shitposting.

They didn't just shoot themselves in the foot, they cut off the whole fucking thing for good measure

That's a funny way of saying "we push each other under the bus over the most trivial bullshit.

What part of "people are tired of establishment politicians" do these fucks not understand?

stale memes

They are still in Negation I see

These people are delusional and haven't been paying attention to the massive democrat losses the past 4 years.

Yeah, noticed @AynRandPaulRyan getting extremely butthurt, made 10 replies in a row just to prove how not butthurt he is by spamming as many personal attacks as possible.

And yet, sim city got its offline patch. If you for god knows whatever reason, want offline d3, your stuck with the console versions. The pc version is basically the retarded kid version. Though, its not the first time, darksiders 1 and 2 pc versions wish for swift deaths too.

Uhhh, last time I checked the Berlin Wall happened after Hitler was dead and defeated.

Why play a goddamn monster hunter clone, just play monster hunter. Goddamit this why I bomb you kaffirs.

It's a mention by some retards that Hitler lost and the Soviet and Allies carving Berlin up was his fault.

Pretty sure it was the commies that build the Berlin wall.

Gets me every time

Whoops, forgot to add, an ocean is made of a million tiny water drops. Small things add up in big ways

Except hillary wants to kill everyone who disagrees with her, big difference.

Yep totally Hitler's wall

But the Soviets weren't real communists! :^)

It keeps going

What do they think they're going to accomplish by calling themselves "the resistance" and only posting shitty memes?

They are unaccustomed to losing.

I imagine the guy who runs the twitter account looks like ADF

that hat

They don't understand our meme magic and I've notice why do leftist have no humor and are there classic liberals here?

It's like a depressed circlejerk.

He likes to wear quirky hats because he's just like that

They understand it. That's why after the election they came out and said focusing on identity politics over the working class wasn't a mistake and in fact they're going to keep doing it, even though losing the working class cost them the election.

They understand that their base hates the stupid games and the warmongering and the way that they come second after the Jewish billionaire donor class. They understand that their base doesn't care about Israel or Iran and that the only thing they want is what their parents had, good jobs and good schools and the ability to retire at some point before they die. The DNC knows all of this, they just don't want it themselves. The Clinton mindset has poisoned them. They think they can cozy up to post-national moneyed interests for their own personal enrichment and then feed the base lies and bullshit to keep them happy. That's why they focus on identity politics: because it's a toolset that makes everything fungible. Billionaires sending jobs overseas is good because, I shake my magic eight ball, sweatshops in India provide employment to underprivileged Women Of Color. Anything can be made good and anything can be made bad through the magic of identity politics. So they think they can split the difference between what their base wants and what they want and they forget that nobody outside of their retarded soft-dick Washington circle believes it for a minute. There are single counties in Michigan where the gap between the number of black voters that turned out for Obama in '12 and the number of black voters that turned out for Clinton in '16 was greater than the entire margin that Trump won the state by.

It's absolutely incredible to watch a party that held both the Senate and House for twenty six years straight kill themselves out of spite for the people that used to be their base.

Please tell me this is a troll. That's hilarious.

Bob, YOU LITERALLY CALLED EVERY SINGLE ESCAPIST READER EVER "EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-ENDS!" THAT'S TOTALLY A "PACK YOUR SHIT, YOU'RE DONE" COMMENT!

Other than listing experience from positions she held and vagina I bet he'd struggle to name five things he liked about Clinton.

Democrats will never make the mistake of running someone white again, if it was another nigger they still would have turned out in large number.

At least we can agree on something, Bobby.

I imagine it was a "You can't fire me, I quit!" situation

That still implies he's somewhat intelligent.

That's literally the only reason I can think of that he insists, to this day, that he wasn't fired for those comments. Because Robert Chipman clearly doesn't live in the same reality as we do.

Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB
It was actually useful and the part about the Rated M vs AO was something else.

The Bernout circlejerk loved Elison and a number of them pinned their hopes on "reforming" the party with him.

(trips!)

(Quads!)

(trips!)

I LIKE YOUR DIGITS GORDON

Well he probably knows how to tie his shoes and dress himself, there's a certain degree of intelligence required for that.

I'm pretty sure apes could do that.

Chris Chan can tie his shoes. My retarded cousin can dress himself.

I don't consider myself that intelligent, but Bob has no right making that sort of similar comment. He is not an intelligent person, just an arrogant guy who thinks he's intelligent.

The fact that he can somehow manage to consistently keep on track with the Hillary narrative means that some part of him must be at least normally intelligent. A genuinely stupid person wouldn't be able to keep up with all the cognitive dissonance necessary to be on board with the Hillary wagon.

Why can't the guys translating the Yakuza games be the standard for localization companies?

It was a joke guys

Plz no bully (*ノωノ)

Because we live in a diseased age and we all need to take the first space ship/portal to Mars/Gensokyo/Narnia/Gameindustri that presents itself.

So the ESA.
PEGI & CERO have a 15 rating of their own, but I personally don't see the importance of a new one, they still get away with things these days under a T rating.
Don't have anything to say other than prudes should shut the fuck up.
So it's still a blacklist label, can't sell it anywhere but on PC or digital storefronts. The M rating defeats the purpose of AO.
Good luck with that in the internet age. Oh wait, they're still pushing IARC and it still has the same problems.
All in all: Back to ESA digging.

Wait. What's the age of consent in most US states?

16-18

16-17 in most of the midwest and 18 in most of the coastal states.

So teenagers can go off and fuck whoever they want, but have to wait one-to-two years before they're allowed to see nudity in games? Some of them can fuck whoever they want before even being allowed to play M rated games?

People have found a lot of oddly lewd things in Zelda.

I'm not complaining.

Can't wait to crucify some Koreans on my shitty MMO slot machine.

Essentially. The talk felt like the last one where they dodged some of the questions.

Correct, though there's some federal laws preventing people from hooking up with someone under 18 over the internet. Also nudes of a 16/17 year old are still considered child porn regardless of which state they're in. There's been ridiculous cases where two teenagers got in trouble for disseminating/consuming child porn because they were sending nudes to one another while dating.

This really tickles my tisms. Its suppose to be string a bow, the damn thing isn't a musical instrument it has no need to be in tune for anything

Your autism needs tuning

Looking at the memes produced by feminists, SJWs, liberals and Democrats themselves are pathetic and so low in energy, they make Jeb Bush's energy high. Good fucking grief.

Nice quads Cirno

>>>Holla Forums9363386 is a thread about Google Jigsaw but nobody there knows who these women are and they are only producing banter about how unfuckable the women are. I know we had some diggers looking into this. Go help them out and steer the discussion back on track.

Wow.
You have a good point too, it's really interesting to see such weak memes come out of the left.

archive.fo/T36Be

My brother and mother follow and share things from this page on their facebooks.

Who knew

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PRETENDED TO BE A NIGGER THEN
also video games

Not being able to admit when you were wrong is pathological.

Can't even do her job of taking care of her children correctly.

I'm guessing her kids father divorced her?

Huh, never knew that bit. So basically she realized how white people get fucked over under our current system and decided to just take advantage of how the system's rigged.

why

There's a lot of sick fucks out there

Ugly women is a fetish I guess.

Youd be surprised of the kinds of porn people will pay for.

Goddamn she looks like she is approaching 50. (Compared to my sister who is also a raging alcoholic but still looks like she is still in her mid 20's when she is actualy in her mid 30's).

She pretended to be black?

I'm playing dark souls, but yeah I'm wrong. Thought that tuning and stringing were the same thing, but hey you learn something new every day.

God god the crazy train keeps on rolling

The divorce rate between black men and white women are crazy high. It wasn't a matter of why they divorced but when

Rachel Dolezal becomes a national laughing stock while Shaun "Talcum X" King gets a job at The Young Cucks, sounds like this proves America is still a patriarchy. Checkmate goobers :^)

What race is she? Half black, half jew?

Beastiality

if she did porn the jig would be even more up than it already is. Only white people have pink nipples

Skin tan I think

Article said she was a blonde as a girl, I think she just ruined her appearance while trying to pass as a nigger.

Is the baseline for pic 2 just white/white marriage divorce rates, or all same race divorce rates? This (un-fucking-sourced you nigger) graph should have more.

Preselection bias, there are very few marriages between white men and black women. The white guys that marry black women tend to have jungle fever pretty bad and the black women are just glad to have someone that will actually stick around and help raise the children.

I want to eat the happiness shark.

Well yeah, if it were me I'd do everything I could to keep him around.

Stable income and less likely to see jail time

Yes, it even says that in the pic.

I will never get the mentality of brown-hairs that want to dye their hair blonde or the other way around (Moreso on the former.)

Yeah, I'm officially eviscerating every retard I ever see bitching about how "immoral" finding teenagers sexy is.

Porn is much less "ageist" than most people will tell you. If you're in your 50's and reasonably fit, you're good to go. If you're past your mid 60's and still in good shape there's still a space for you, male or female. (and yes, there will be cute teenagers rubbing one off for you even if you're 60+).

Oh hey, I'm a retarded nigger who can't read. It still need more data and FUCKING SOURCES REEEEEEEEE.

>white man and black woman 44% less likely than literally anything else
WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS WORK

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

White men that marry black women have jungle fever real bad and black women will do absolutely everything in their power to keep him because they know the marriage will be stable and he'll stick around to raise the kids, mixed breed niggers also tend to be well, not niggers.

White husband could tell his negress wife to drag her cunt across sharp rocks and she'd do it, they will not let that motherfucker go other than in death.

trannies

in the US technically M is rated for 17 and up. most stores just go with 18 to prevent some parent from getting mad at them though.

I also hate colored hair as it usually looks gross as fuck.

Both exists as a real term but yeah they're different. Real life archery can be breddy fun I heard, I'm waiting on sale one of these days to snag a traditional design but modern material, recurve bow. Usually there's a sale about 6 months after a popular movie with archery comes out. :^)

Looks like its from this cuck who seems to fantasize about the masculinity of black men.
thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/05/2-cute-handy-charts-on-interracial-marriage-divorce/

Don't have to look very far to find data on it
divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/
Even then if you just google the divorce rates shits crazy as far as black males are concerned and have been that way for decades.

White guys are more likely to have fathers. Which is a huge factor for a lot of the short comings blacks have in their life. If a black women finds a man, white or not who's a good man and father she's not going to do anything to fuck that up and end up like all the other single moms with a dozen kids an no father.

They tend to be even worse in my experience because of desperation to try to fit in.

Can I request a kind user to repost that Nier animated gif from two threads ago? The slowly walking away ass shot?

?

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

That's the one. Have my thanks.

Isn't that Rachael Dozeal?

Excellent trade.

yes it is

I had a picture of a grandma having funtimes with a fresh faced 18 year old boy (there's a lot of Russian porn in this vein) in my mind, but this works too.

It's like you won't purge all the furries, mutants, bloodsuckers, and the rest of the degenerates.

It goes well with almost any music. Truly, 2Butt is a miracle of the godamn universe.

Which is pretty weird, if you think about it. I mean, Dolezal didn't get into internet slap-fights with Montel Williams. Then again, she doesn't have Soros in her corner.

cheaper to keep her.

Will the memory leak ever be fixed?

WITNESSED

You know where to go.

And you can't read.

Is there any original videos that calls out the SJWs, the Left, or any of these other spineless pricks that doesn't come from YouTube?

I know this sounds reactionary, but people have been saying they'll quit the sites for years, and no one does it. There are numerous other platforms out there that started out at the same time as YouTube and have been limping along, such as MetaCafe and DailyMotion. Then there's other more recent ventures such as Vidme, MetaJolt, and NicoNico (With them adding English navigation to the site).

What is preventing people from switching over?

I hope so. 2 tabs of 8ch, one tab on the about:memory, one other tab, total of 4. Look at my RAM gauge, says 6 gigs out of 8 being used. Hit the Minimize Memory Usage on the about:memory, and now it's hovering at around 3.3 gigs. Still fucking ridiculous though.

The torture wheel is a nice touch but you have to admit the 2nd Awakening pales in comparison to the 1st.

The only thing that would beat burning heretics at the cross is retaking Constantinople.

I've been hovering around 3 almost every day. 4-5 now that I have a lot of fullchan tabs open.

smaller audience mainly, what they need to do is start some sort of anti-censorship group of youtubers with millions of subscribers and then move to a different site as a block. Pewdiepie would be the perfect person to kick it off if he cared to.

Just sheer quantity of content and google being able to continue to afford having it up. If there is a youtube challenger that can afford to keep pumping money into it, by all means unseat or at least challenge google. But right now I'm not seeing that happening anytime soon.

Because the big stars such as Pewdiepie & Markiplier haven't ditched Youtube & made their own or joined a different site.

It's too bad that A2 is actually the main character.

Alright, that's what they can do.
What can we do?
Why doesn't anyone here stop using YouTube? If you're a creator here, what's preventing you from switching over?

Liar. There is no main character.

The big names get paid to stay, the big names keep the audience, the audience keeps the small names. A few kikes ruin everything for everyone, like always.

mirror to sites like cuntflaps if you're wanting to share a video that's too large to just upload as a webm.

ad revenue

I have palemoon and waterfox opened. Palemoon for gg and other stuff and waterfox for a ridiculous amount of hentai tabs opened that I'll probably never get around to read.

I got from twatter

Aside from NicoNico and MetaJolt, all three of the sites I listed have ad revenue programs.

But how can that be when 9S is the main character

I wanted to use NicoNico

First we need to purge Rome before mounting a proper Crusade, the same way we need to purge the "industry" out of the vidya game industry.

Speaking of religion in china, there was an Orthodox priest ordained in China for the first time in 60 years.
It's still outlawed.

If I had vids to upload, well for say professional or business use. I'd still put a version up for youtube, either to cover the bases since a fuckload of people know youtube, and sad to say. Convenience as well. I don't necessarily mean technically uploading it, but saying something like yeah check out my vid on youtube, is easily and quickly understood by a lot of people.

Hypothetically, I can do a complete re-install of muh loonix distro to see if I can get the fuck away from this memory leak, since the setup and configs I'm using is not 100% optimized for my current use. But it was comfy enough and I'm really not in the mood to fucking do another tweaking, my least favorite part of a loonix reinstall. I think I tried Palemoon before, but it was a bit clunky at the time. This might have been a year ago or so though, iirc. So the newer versions might be better.

Who dat. Looks like a 2b wannabe. It's 2Butt for me, I made my choice. Datass, dat hair style, dat walk, they all went straight through my heart.

wasn't there some high up in china that made national holiday on the same day as Christmas?

she is 2b's prototype

She's the one who kills 2B.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Yes, I forget how it goes but it boils down to having a state sanction leader that follows china's orders or going into underground worship

I don't like the pope.

A lot of Catholics I know don't like this Pope, capitulation and non-defense of your Church, beliefs, and it's people? good job PC Pope.

but he's so cool and doing all these changes in the Vatican!

I don't either.

It's China, they banned bots and gold farmers way back in 2009, only to set up government-controlled gold farms using prisoners in their bot armies.
archive.is/S32Qs
archive.is/8Eu9r
archive.is/xT5ye
This is the hypocritical society the commies in the west aspires to.

This pope is a commie from Argentina

archive.fo/Y1hQg

I am Orthodox too, so I don't like him for reasons other than his PC nonsense.
roman catholic church schismatics orthodox a best protestants r dumb lol

Does pontifex maximus push for liberation theology bullshit?

I'm a catholic and even I hate the pope. Its a feeling although not as strong as mine other Catholics feel and even the other bishops and cardinals are starting to defy the pope and are giving their opinion on how he's alienating the faithful especially in Latin America where they would beat you if you talked shit about the pope.

I aint defending nintendo here because its clear that it is a flimsy bit of plastic

but the person who made that video is clearly forcing it to behave a lot worse and snap out and fall over by pulling and pushing it like a mongoloid game journalist with fat ham hands

That's grounds for a crusade, isn't it?

archive.is/wuygT
archive.is/bPW2W
archive.is/x7iiI

How long until CNET go full Polygon and make articles along the lines of "Journalists don't have to be good at journalism"?

My phone case has a better designed kickstand than the Switch, and I've been abusing the sucker for over a year:

archive.is/4cPqD

He is a straight up Argentinian socialist commie criminal the fucker helped kill his rivals and is an ally of the insane Kitcheners

Some of that cancer is already happening at the J-school level.

I don't know about you, but I definitely think that does call for crusades.

I want to retake Constantinople and remove the neo moorish from Europe

I don't know who the fuck that is, but damn that's a long article for theguardi-
Oh, for a second there I thought it was a dedicated sjw journalist. But "dedicated journalist" is an oxymoron.

DON'T LIKE THE POPE, YOU SAY?!

It's about ethics in… long distance running?

Drawfag request: Vivian, Gilda, Polina, and Lilian in a foot race: Vivian with her grumpyface, Gilda happyretardface, Polina stoic, and Lilian being smug while on a bike, while the other girls are glaring at her.

I have no idea what they're saying in either of them. Time for something I do understand.

Ha ha, here's something in English

also PozzFeed

archive.fo/TSVEe
archive.fo/dHuRp
archive.fo/f3Mt3

they are selling her book at their store too

I could see myself throwing this on my music player. Thank you.

Through him, with him, in him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor is yours, almighty Father, forever and ever.

These dus vult stuff is great because the left will never corrupt it no matter how hard the pope tries.
Also I don't seem to have it in my folder but does anyone have that comic of glidia going around 'Holla Forums's house and interacting with the other tans? if you could post the whole thing that would be great

Oh, they're trying:

>How do we define the crusades?
archive.is/qqREN

whatever happened to the drawfag who made these

reported

Pretty sure this was the last one they made.

Just got done compiling all the ESA findings into a paste. It still needs to be sifted & verified, but I've also sorted them by the dates they were published. I have not included Europe's ESA counterparts as I believe it belongs into a different paste since this one concerns the US!
ghostbin.com/paste/mppox

May your work not go unnoticed, diggeranon.

Noice. Copied onto my HD just in case the paste goes down. Also, any chance of uploading somewhere else, like teknik.io? I just like having the option of DLing with a single click.

Forgot to mention that I did not include PDFs & I may have missed some stuff. If I have, I'll edit it into the paste, but for the most part, the only thing that needs to be done is verifying. I'll get to Europe's.

Gud stuff. Do you want this added to the dig and sift thread on hq.

I would prefer if the ESA thread was modified with the link to said bin for anyone who wants to cut to the chase.

Aight. Probably something to mention for the next baker. I can add it to the hq thread just for completeness sake and another backup, if you dont have any objection.

What did he mean by this?

These people have no self-awareness.

FUCK

Umm. . . if we were socialism everyone would have free iPhones, alright sweety?

In other news, I've been seeing a lot of this shit around recently. Seems like the progressive's newest strategy in their quest to alienate everyone from their party.

Paste them on MS Word first, to make sure you have back ups next time, man. We just need to endure the memory leaks until it get fixed.

Way ahead of that.

While I'm still sifting stuff, I stumbled upon the CEO of IGEA, Australia's ESA counterpart, Ron Curry (He was mentioned in #ESABusted.)

Can we throw Takei into another camp please? And not let him out this time?

What a fucking faggot.

Paste is now done! I combined the stuff I found from #ESRBusted into it. As usual, the only matter now is verifying.
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3

Will read the bin further in morning but looks good so far for reference file or dossier. Good job.

I'm sorting through Europe's bin. It won't be as detailed as the ESA's, but I believe anons will be able to help out considering how it affects more than just America.
Anyway, I found pic related from #ESRBusted. The most ironic part of the article? Well, compare it to what the ESRB says in the Censored Gaming video here

Good job, Anyone need to rest today? It's Sunday here so I think it'll be another slow thread, but after that, we've got quite a lot of stuff to do in spreading info, emailing advertisers, and crashing hashtags. See you later.

Wow, I'm surprise this is still a thing. I can't believe it's been 3 years, I'll never forget the wild ride. I'll probably help out of nostalgia sake.

Europe's bin is made! Like I said, it's not as detailed as the ESA, but it's up to anons to collect more info on the stuff I posted! I encourage more to dig, there might be potential collateral damage that can be dealt with besides the ESA.
ghostbin.com/paste/8bzwh

I never understood our current climate of just throwing money at anybody coming our way, where the money doesn't give you something remotely tangible or a equivalent product (like paying a certain amount to order a game online, so I can kind of understand art commissions). I find it straight up bizarre to do this just because I may like a youtuber, artist, or personality.

The biggest disconnect I've seen of this is with Twitch streamers. Never given a dime because I cannot see how one could find a stream worth to throw money at. Yet, many streamers make bank for generally doing mundane tasks. It's alien to me.

After watching the video going to have to agree. Quality aside there really is no reason to ever put that much pressure on it and it's unlikely anyone will ever do that to their Switch in normal play.

Is this a rare Freya? Cute either way.

I am unsure how this can be utilize but good stuff either way.

It's more properly sorted so anons don't have to dive through the GGHQ thread that's not sorted.

oh shit it finally got translated

twitter.com/EqualRightsAdvo/status/835718855808823297

Low energy memes

Technically, it's only been 2.5 years as of right now.

Thanks, I'll be sure to give this a look.

for a second I thought it was some sort of very subtle loss.jpg

0/10, it's fucking dead, Jim.

I set up Canada, Middle East, Asia, & Australia's bins! As usual, they are not detailed. So I encourage anons to dig into them!
Has the fire started?
Canada
ghostbin.com/paste/pet54
Middle East
ghostbin.com/paste/rur8q
Asia
ghostbin.com/paste/224jx
Australia
ghostbin.com/paste/bevxh

Age was mentioned twice. What the hell do they mean when they say diversity from the perspectives of age?

Here's a quick, easy translation.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

And with that out of the way, I must now rest.

Made the teknik.io mirrors for the ESA bins.
America
p.teknik.io/mHsSC
Canada
p.teknik.io/rHnfe
Europe
p.teknik.io/JzAL7
Asia
p.teknik.io/Z6NYa
Australia
p.teknik.io/cOMOK
Middle East
p.teknik.io/6zebo

I just want to say that it's hilarious how many of these traits certain anti-GG feminists fit. I'm early on in the video still and pretty much every one of them has at least two of the ones I've heard so far.
That fourth one especially brings a few people to mind.

Two more
>uses shame to control you

your cum ever so thick it hurts coming out?

No, but I came in my mouth once, with my lips sealed around it.

So, wait, you can suck your own dick? I'm kind of jealous.

Only when I go a couple weeks without nutting.

Replace can with could and that's more accurate.
It's awkward when you're getting sucked off by a girl and you have to give her instructions how to do it because she's fucking awful at it.
Even worse when she realizes wait, why do you know so much about sucking dick?

That's pretty funny. I've had to give instructions, but I have a solid excuse; I've gotten good head before. But damn I wish I'd ever been able to blow myself. Wouldn't have had to buy that onahole if I could.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum
☑ Causing Battleborn to flop
☑ Carrying meme associations with the presidential inaugural speech
☑ Made Antifa shoot itself in self defense
☑ Set a limo on fire
☑ Taught the right wing to collectively target sponsors
☑ Sent the head mod of Holla Forums to attack Chia The Beef
☑ Revealed their leader to be grand nazi Jonathan ARYAN Jafari
☑ Shitposted an ethnic minority into existence
☑ Propelled a gay immigrant to international fame and fortune
☑ Won the Superb Owl 2017 for the white supremacist team
☑ Won't stop pretending it was about video games
☑ Turned Pewdiepie into a nazi
☑ Tested their methods to hurt people on video games journalists
☑ Cucking games journalists out of their own safe space
☑ Trying to seduce user's anime mom
☑ Surprisingly made gaming darkly politicized
☑ Helped Pewdiepie darkly politicize gaming via time travel
☑ Basically runs the country now
☑ Forced Salon to change their stance on pedophiles with their archives
☑ Scares SETI more than ayy lmaos

Good evening faggots!

good morning.

So the Japanese version of Nier Automata has english text. It released a few days ago in Japan, and it'll be released in the west on the 7th of March.

Think it'll be censored?

Do you guys accept apostate mercenaries?

Nintendo fans already censored it 👌

archive.is/OMooW
archive.is/b1FIy

Cute grill asks her lover to pat her head, press F to pat head. There, you have it.

thats not leigh alexander you idiot.

Hed pats

I thought the game about consent was already out.

Decided to look a bit around on @Rory__Walker to see if I could find anything interesting after the recent spergout and guess what I saw. The Tumblr page in the description has a Harry Potter stream commentary right on the first fucking page.
vindae.tumblr.com/

no first for benis, therefore sage

How hasnt hr blocked you?
Just ask him if he still loves you

archive.is/yS6Fr

yee, lik dis
she give consent you pat hed
not hard

What about a game where a cute grill forces you to pat her head?

that's called a joke

thats not a joke you idiot.

I pat girl's heads regardless of whether they consent or not.

I honestly love how headpats got elevated to the level of handholding purely thanks to NoA being prudes.

Called the FBI you sick fuck.

There's a difference between "being prude" and "just censor shit and then engage in degeneracy". See Alison Rapp.

You could easily have just posted the link so it could be upvoted, there is no reason to start worrying about them shutting definitions down

Archive everything.

And no direct linking, spoil the http:// and copypaste.

It's also amusing how Fire Emblem Heroes is actually almost fully lewd AND making fun of headpats.

who pissed on your cereal this morning?

I still doubt it's making fun of anything; it's probably the original japanese text, since in Japan they have had no such scandal, and heroes' translators did their actual job, simply translating that to english.

I meant more making fun of Corrin's headpat fetishism.

youtu.be/v8DwSrHJtGE?t=20

What's good about soft serve ads is that you can never tell if they're serious or just someone paying to shitpost.

you mean 2B

I mean 9S.

2B loses her skirt. 9S's shorts gets blown off as well.

What's the point of that ability?
Besides getting ass.

Probably wipes out everything around her. It's a self-destruct ability, leaves you at 1 HP.

It's a Yoko taro thing.

Yep. Holla Forums was covered in Trump till election and I never was sure if it was Holla Forums or Holla Forums

I imagine that will be the first thing everyone does, but I do wonder if you self destruct in a crowd of enemies, if it damages the enemies.

I had to rewatch it, 9s jacket is too long

Fuck up enemies or get a joke ending if you do it in the base.

I'm not even religious, but I feel for you guys. Having this guy speak for you all, who doesn't seem to respect your core values.

Somehow I doubt this is relevant to current discussion.

(Yes, I know it's slow and shitpost sunday.)

dude, why?

Okay

Just report the shill

I always thought it was legit with his campaign paying it. It was up nearly consistently for a year or so and was visable globally, so thats like $20 a day. I sincerly doubt anyone on Holla Forums had that kind of money to spend seriously let alone as a joke, and lefty was small time up until recently so putting up that much cash ironically seems impossible to me, plus the ad worked. I clicked it by accident and decided to read his positions and came away liking Trump when I didnt before.

I love how butthurt the goons on twitter get when Pandas say games aren't art.

It's possible. Holla Forums seems like an awfully small demographic, but at the sametime produced a ton of trump memes, so it's possible the campaign wanted to tap into that.

if they are so self conscious about why did they start developing "games" to begin with?

game over, man

Thanks.

In case anyone is interested, there is one autist from Holla Forums that is at (171) on Holla Forums

I've made that thread and it's a simpson's reference

boo!

Race Reassignment Surgery completed!

I wonder what he knew? dammit Holla Forums, out of my head

Art is shit anyway so why would we want games to be like them?

Is there a reason leftypol got big recently? They don't really feel like typical image board users to be honest.

Where can I find the rest of these?

imgur.com/a/rKbmv
imgur.com/a/6QvF4

Someone has been advertising on Reddit and Facebook, from what I understand.

Modern art is shit, its been tainted but hacks and frauds. Until it gets unfucked, it would be better to not let that moniker be used for video games.

Thanks.

I hope that's not true, but it would explain a lot.

twitter.com/SchoolieMc/status/835669209812205570
Why are socialists so easily triggered

Goons, Reddit and Facebook make up a very large part of their Community. It actually nicely fits in with SJWs they import people from elsewhere because the only way their ideas can survive is if they dilute the existing community and then drown it out. In fact, the majority of their users were gotten from during the election and another significant part from r/socialism

Isn't that the board that bans you if you say 'crazy' and other "ableist slurs"? If so, how the hell are they surviving here?

Exactly.

Pretend to be the majority until you drown out/drive off the actual majority.

I think that's the whole reason they're over here instead of there. They're not really image board users but they're not weird retarded hugbox folks either.

remove commie cat

Well, a lot of the people that get banned there move to Holla Forums. Although they are retarded for moving to Holla Forums, the bans are even more retarded than they are (like getting banned for criticising capitalism…as a socialist)

As a centrist, I am continually disgusted by the subversive tactics of the far left. At least Neo-Nazis never pretend to not be fucking nazis. Commies always try to act like they are some lighter and softer version than they really are.

You'd think that'd cause some self-reflection for them.

Whose bans?

The bans on r/socialism, which is where they get a lot of their userbase. For example, the subreddit also tried to ban anyone posting Holla Forums's retarded catgirls because the moderation eventually realised where they were coming from

Anyone ever tell them they could just become puritans and save all that money they would have spent on useless college degrees?

A2 would be better if she didn't cut her hair.

The kickstand curves way too much at the bottom, which is the problem.
If it didn't, it'd be fine.
HTC phones, for all their faults, used to have a kickstand built in.

So what is the PC way to call somebody retarded over there?
Crazy is remarkably neutral. Can't see how that's bad.

I agree

All I know is I got banned from r/latestagecapitalism for calling arthur chu a "nutter". When I asked for which words were considered ableist slurs or not the mod said he cant tell me otherwise trolls would try to game the system.

jack pls

archive.fo/Fgmwz

also BBC and other rags are already churning out shitpieces about how ebil trolls are attacking lilly over her having an abortion a while ago, completely distorting the reason why people are criticizing her

But how else are they supposed to become baristas?

w0t

Liking long hair is so painful as a fan of Japanese media.
You love a character, they get some minor character development, and after they've grown up their hair is cut short.
I don't understand why people like this meme.

I'm pretty certain they'd fail out long before they got to the part where you're allowed to be creative. But let's say they did. You can usually break them with three words.

cnet can't use switch

Trust me, economics is easy as shit. I tried it before going into STEM, it is more memorisation than it is understanding concepts or calculations. The maths you need is at a lower level than you learn in school and the majority of the subject itself is learning to express things you already understand perfectly well but didn't know how to express in words. You don't need a lot of brainpower to wrap your head around it, the only thing you need is a good memory. It's the whole reason why so many people take it despite the fact that getting a business degree is way more useful, since you actually learn shit you will need when getting a job. So no, they won't drop out at all, I would find it hard to believe that ANYONE could drop out of something this easy.

you should've put his other reaction

You know it would make more sense if they wanted to replace capitalism with a NEW economic system, but the dumb fuckers keep trying to replace it with one that has a 100% failure rate with 45 attempts.

Even then, they don't understand that the U.S. is a mixture of a free market economy and a capitalist economy.

If they failed they aren't TRUE gobbunism :^)

This helps

It's almost as if they didn't have any proper history in school.

It's the network aspect of it. Simply being in such a huge network allows you to have a lot of exposure, especially if you're already famous to begin with, which further gives the big guns more incentive to stay there. Ditto for Tumblr versus any other blog site, Twitter versus Gab etc. I'm sure marketeers have a specific for this phenomenon.

Good morning.

Even though they're vacant somebody owns them. You can just give a homeless person one of those houses, you have to buy it for them. And if they're vacant for whatever period of time you have to fix them up from scavengers tearing it apart, squatters shitting and pissing wherever, and various pests. I know some areas with abandoned homes that are so old you'd have to completely redo the plumbing, wiring, and insulation before it'd be deemed safe for someone to live there.

On top of that the reason those people are homeless is because they can't afford to keep a home. Shelter is nice but it's not much help to anyone when you stick them in a dangerous crime ridden part of town or out in the wilderness where they can't find a job to feed their family or pay for utilities.

KiA has a thread about the resist jam, someone go there and educate them

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wbpct/gaming_resistjam_upcoming_antiauthoritarian/

Not that it isn't a pointless protest, but that a godawful fallacy and you should stop using it.

Go on…

Golly gee, I have the queer feeling you're not saying that out of sincere intellectual curiosity…

Pretty sure there is more to that image then that straw man states but lets ignore how fucked the medieval ages were.

Then you have your BS filter turned up to paranoid levels. Please, go on.

Thats because you are a gay lol.

I just needed 6 months in a class with only females to want to be gay. Mostly because I went full mysoginy.

Maybe that's what it was supposed to evoke, maybe the artist is a faggot just like her and he painted it to remind people of the stark situation they find themselves in.

Of course that doesn't matter to some triggered dyke who can't see past the end of her own nose who then threatens to deface it if he doesn't bow to her will. Children think they run existence, grown up babies having spreg tantrums that the world isn't what they want.

Bring back bullying.

I'd tell you to just find a cute trap bf but they're usually worse than women.

Gamergate destroyed my tolerance. I was lucky enough to go to college before PC culture really got into its stride (yes, it was there, but not the safe spaces and pronouns of today). But GG completely disabused me of any notions towards the left I had. Or maybe it's more accurate to say the left I wanted to exist simply didn't and it was instead just a group of crazy people with their heads in the sand constantly doubling down. To be honest, I don't want to be overly right wing, either. I joke about Holla Forums stuff, but in reality I'm really not down with the whole "rope day" mentality. Yeah, I feel like Muslim refugees are simply too culturally different to import and it's way too easy for terrorists to sneak in with them, but that doesn't mean I want to go full Moonman.

If there's one tragedy GG has really driven home for me, it's that there are no good options for moderates anymore. All we can do is simply try to balance out the crazy by constantly switching extremes when one side's insanity starts to become more harmful than the other side's.

I really wish there was a more moderate solution to all of this. That's all I wanted when I started. I wanted people to see PC Culture was causing way too much harm and I wanted them to back off. But they didn't. And so I'm stuck where I am. The right is less crazy at this point, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot about it I don't really like, either. I basically feel like I'm stuck between a bad option and a terrible one.

Don't worry user, I certainly know that feeling. Unfortunately, you can't even tell what's "moderate" anymore due to how extreme the political shifting has been lately.

Those are so shit and ineffectual that it's not even funny that they're so shit and ineffectual.

All they've got is 'oh he's fat and has weird hair and is a shit-talker, WE RESISTANCE NOW'

They shouldn't let 12 year olds use photoshop.

They used to have humour nailed down about 10+ years ago but it all dried up and went to shit when they started taking the batshit fringe ideas seriously, then they all went sour pinch-faced racist-callers and everyone funny or entertaining either left their ranks or joined the other side, now it's just mewling cunts far as can be seen.

I feel for you. I'd probably consider myself center right libertarian at this point, but all that Holla Forums shit is stuff I would never seriously advocate for.

Her brother seems like a cool guy. Hope he's not a full blown libtard like her.

I've become full center at this point cause Jesus both left and to a lesser extent since the right has somewhat become more sane and reasonable these past few years are pretty cancerous even the moderated leftist still have this programming that makes them go full retarded.

Pic related is why Holla Forums or GG and other similar groups are so funny.

Combine prank TV and porn:

More like no-one called her on it until someone called her on it on live TV.

To a black woman a white man they want to marry is like them bagging a god in human form, they play like they're in charge but they'd kill and die fo they white manz because chances are they're not gonna get anything better as time rolls on.

Conversely as a FUCKING WHITE MALE finding a nigger you want to marry, well that's like finding a diamond in a landfill, you're fucking done looking you got the good one and you're out.

Is it shitposting time?
youtube.com/channel/UC5bu8qvD-y0eo2A6yLfvr3A

I want to see acidman's reaction to this, or at least /k/'s reaction.

Third pic is just an egocentric getting further and further up their own ass.

I though those were called blowjobs?

This is something alright show this to /k/

I feel like we are seeing a repeat of the weimar republic.
After the all degeneracy we will either have a commie or a natsoc regime.

It goes deeper.

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR PAGE 14, HOPEFULLY

title: Blind Guardian - Battlefield Edition
video: youtube.com/watch?v=9xIe1tPtyAk

Proposed changes and updates in OP text, speak now or hold benis.

-OP ESRBusted will be removed, since it is now merged with ESA digging.
-Dig and sift thread of ESA on HQ will be moved down, only kept there for backup and general infodump for a while because
-much better organized and sorted pastebin of ESA will be put in place
-which 2hu would fug? Fucking really. I will keep this one for a bit but it's ridiculous that it's even up there. Since it's obvious it's Patchouli. Librarian type with big tits always wins, what are ya, a bunch of winged faggets?

Don't spaz out if my ID changes, that may happen if I need to reboot. If you are wary, please alert emergency bakers.

Add TD stuff too as in prep for Fire Emblem Echoes this may.

Not yet, I am still making some changes to the op text, but be on standby.

Say it in a way even I can understand. I'm just a baker. Give me a short blurb, a link, and does it go under Current Tasks or Ongoing Discussion. Do not blow a gasket and go on a rant of how no one knows GG anymore there are no true user go back to (insert website or forum here). I'm just a baker, say it in a format I can understand.

Fire Emblem Echos is the last region loocked FE game when it comes out this may make sure to dump all TD stuff we have for Fates as a reminder.
This good baker?

>game over, man

What's with the tentacle porn?

Yes, it's better. I'm guessing that blurb can be added under ONGOING DISCUSSION?

That's pretty much it, soon as you start demanding people conform to 'your' idea of society then you stop being relateable and human then just become an inconsiderate instrument of that idea.

That alienates people hard and whoever is ripping that mindset a new asshole is going to attract a lot of canny people. The turning point was a little while ago when the media lost it's full grip on the narrative that a lot of people consume, no longer could they push ideas to virtually everyone with their bias and agendas and have us all laugh along to their acceptable jibes while curtailing others, they suddenly found themselves on the wrong side of history.

It's marvellous, 20 years of liberal comedy skewering the right and now everything flips including the sensibilities of anyone with any sense and a functioning brain.

Comedy resurgence is due in a few years, need to clear out the dead wood and shitty hacks first but life is already getting funnier again.

My sentiments exactly. Capped for reference.

It especially doesn't help the liberals ideas are batshit and bespoke to each one of them so not only can they disagree with us about everything, they can never agree on anything with
each other for long without selling each other out or having another schism that makes them even weaker.

Yep

This thread alone kills me cause we have both Holla Forums and classic liberals plus plan old cynical Holla Forums with the odd fucks from other broads this thread is fucking golden but how we mange to be such a well oiled machine is the best part.

Not exactly well-oiled, I'd say. But that's because we all like to shitpost too, which is part of the fun.

You guys realize we've been posting in this thread for two and a half years together? And we're still going, without the tidal shifts and co-option that hurt other places. Autism is a superpower.

Ok, here is the updated changes to the next op text. Speak now or hold benis and so on.

Current Task:
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification) [BETTER SORTED INFO, ESA THREAD ON HQ IS OLDER INFODUMP AND BACKUP]
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3

I am creating a new HQ thread for the collected ESA bins that includes ESA US and International, but I want to put the archive link of this bread so it won't be ready until the next, next bread. So for now the older ESA info dump hq link remains, and I will still update it to include the new .bins. Thanks again ESA digger!

Ongoing Discussion:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

Again. The last one is fucking obvious, you bunch of homoseks. It's the librarian with the big tits.

Reimu's not a librarian, user.

Reimu looks cute with that hair style, I like the delinquent look and pit and side boob seks sweater. STILL NOT BEST 2HU THOUGH GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does someone have a jojo edit of this image?

The only other board I browse as much as Holla Forums is /cuteboys/

I don't even remember what I was looking for when I found this. I'm not around as much due to work, but I still do my best to keep up.

But is she a libertarian? She does seem awfully focused on shrine finance.

Angry Welshman going ham. Rails on LW in the first half hour and I'm still watching.

I generally don't think servants of religion, whether it be priests or shrine maidens, to have any particular political outlook.
I'd imagine Reimu is more concerned about the Shrine's income for more practical concerns.
She needs to take care of herself in addition to simply maintaining the shrine, which would need minor repair from time to time, and any cash reserves won't last forever.

I found a mango with a character in it that greatly resembles Maku. It's lewd, disturbingly lewd, mostly because of the possibility that Maku broke through the 2d-3dpd barrier, and lewding it up with a cute 2d mango grill. Fucking asshole somehow broke through the barrier, and did not share the secret with anyone else.

Alright enough shitposting from me for a bit, there's still some room in the bread for some non shitposts.

The fuck that head is tiny.

here is a harley dlc code for arkham knight ps4 if anyone wants. No use in me using it. T4D3-5HNJ-KTBG

You said "head" and I started looking for the penis because I just automatically assume everyone means penis heads when they say heads here. Kek help us all.

Ok slight update, I decided since the ESA digger has done a lot of work sorting and putting together the pastebin, I'm going to go ahead and put up the HQ link to replace the older infodump. I can put the archived link in the hq thread later.

6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

The alex jones type guy at the end kills me every time

Most mongolian finger paintings have bad anatomy, even for cartoon standards.

I personally found the breasts more noticeable. The cleavage is off to the right, and even though the right one is quite large, there's no noticeable curvature on the left side of her chest where one would think a breast , almost implying she has one breast way off to the right, and the other dead center on her chest.

Good morning, faglets!

Retards now trying to shame erotic spanking.

Please post nice ass smacking.

A small contribution.

I mean for 2D. It's unsurprisingly only bitching it about it for women.

I remember him saying he did NOT wanted to get paid for doing this kind of stuff, because he KNEW that's the moment people have a grip on you, when they can decide what you can or cannot say, and how having a financial tie will make you easier to manipulate.

The fuck Jim?!

Okay, you see those flash games similar to "red light, green light" when the player has to release a key just before some random shit happen? Well, do that with a man fucking a woman, you have to take your dick off by releasing the space bar right before she's about to widthdraw consent, the highscore depends on how long you last before being jailed for rape.

remember when gamergate started in 2013? >>>Holla Forums9366337

Been feelin' tired…

Add the Censored Gaming video about the new ESRB talk.

Where's the salt?

K. I will add it under ongoing discussion.

>Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

Check Chris Ray Gun's status on Shitter. He sums it up perfectly.

Fucking despise numales.

Looks like Gearbox came back to the ESA, Randy's delaying the inevitable death.

Literally fucking why is xseed and Marvelous there.

archive.fo/ivSuM

AMD isn't on the list. Very cool.

This might answer your question.
Trion World Network and XSEED Games Join the ESA
archive.fo/EQYBk

Just to verify, we're boycotting (Or pirating, for the week minded) all of the companies that appear on the list, correct?

*weak

It's actually just much easier to get into E3 if you're a member. That's really what they needed the membership for.

So xseed is trying to change shit on the inside by the sounds of it, shame I have not a whole lot of faith that the abyss will turn them to nisa 2.0

Is this a real person, or is it satire?

Gaynor is a real celeb, too bad the toung and cheek is shit.

I like how I never see the delusional retardation Holla Forums is infamous for, like calling yuri society destroying cuck propaganda or delicious 2D brown meant to make people accepting of retarded niggers or mudshits. Instead it's supposedly rampant obnoxious D&C shit.

Instead I just see actual posting of exactly that from the same IDs discussing intelligent shit with plenty of examples for political views related while dismissing those idealized forms in Chinese cartoons as completely harmless and actually boner fuel. It makes that kind of wide perspective especially enjoyable to see in other threads explaining shit I don't understand like why you shouldn't be so eager for autism or depression medication or believe everything in your elementary school history books.

You'll be seeing a lot of talent leaving the company if that does happen. So, let's keep an eye out on reports concerning the status of XSeed's employees. And, at the first sign of trouble, into the bin they go.

I haven't decided on boycotting since the stuff is still getting sifted.

Sounds logical enough for joining.

Hes the main gone home dev. Also wrote the bioshock 2 expansion whose name i can't remember.

Minerva's Den was the name of the DLC.

In that case, all my possible future purchases from these companies is on hold. Also, I guess discussing the ESA will be one of the first things we do after finishing the script for the IiS video:
>>>/gamergatehq/330165

I see it. Occasionally. Definitely less often than I see lefty paranoia.

He also happens to be one of Anita's hotpockets. Remember that Valis pedo? They modded her Twitch chat.

Has a final name been decided?

Why can't we just live in harmony? Why can't we just #CloseTheGate?

Every thick white load in your basement to make Nami ahegao.png

Reminder to circulate only the superior versions of dank memes.

On the OP name? No. I suggested "Collaborative Downfall", a couple other anons suggested "Follywood", but too few people seem to be involved with it. That only sign that something is…happening is the thread getting stickied on the board and that some other forum getting wind of us (Which, I think scared off a few people on the thread):
>>>/gamergatehq/330239

Ah. Well if you're still going for names, why not something like Rapid Fire since it looks like you're doing quickies.

THICK
WHITE
LOAD
Is it, four knuckles deep?

Always four knuckles deep Always

There we go!

"Operation Rapid Fire" sounds like a fitting name.

What else needs to be done? I'm assuming you're first priority is to get a test video out.

Well, right now, we need to finish going through the script and making final revisions wherever necessary, we're looking for a narrator (Though, that's apparently optional), and we need someone to begin gathering the resources for the video (Mainly the art and the music).

Very well. Since I've finished up the ESA bins, I'll see if I can pitch in.

I like video games

Vivian riding a rainbow colored robot sea lion when?

Nice digits. Is it shitposting time yet?

Just edge it for a bit longer, it will be a hell of a release.

Dubs says make your dream into reality.

do we have a baker at ready?

I could very well program it in Unity although I would prefer to make it in Godot, despite my lack of knowledge there, but I'm not sure if making it would dissuade someone else from making a better version. Perhaps there will be a harmonious Vivian come 2018.

see

Dubs again. It's a sign of something. Also it's 695 now, I usually don't like to shitpost to 700 if I can help it, but right now the memory leak seems stable and I don't want to push that luck. So shitpost away.

Let'sa go.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

SD cards?

Patience. I'm reading something interesting about amoxicillin and it's subtitutes.

Okay. I'll just wait here with my camera.

Hmm, I learn something new everyday. When I was reading up on that drug, two things caught my eye.

-Amoxicillin can reduce the effectiveness of certain birth control measures.
-Alcohol does not affect how amoxicillin works but patients are not advised to consume it while undergoing a course of treatment.

Isn't that interesting, well, at least I find it interesting.

Th-thank you for paying attention to my allergies.

It was something I made a note of, since it seemed to be a peculiar quirk that I remembered hearing from someone. Maybe about someone. Now, you were asking about something. And so eager in asking about it too.

Y-you brought the SD card. The one with the st-stuff on it, right?

What if I did not? What are you going to do about it. I'm just wondering, I'm not threatening you. Just wondering, what you would do exactly, or could do. If I did not bring the card with me.

I could put st-stuff on this blank new card, i-instead.

Where's that brave, porcelain princess just a moment ago. Now you're a shy shutterbug again. Do you really want your old SD card back? I might have it somewhere nearby, maybe. I can't always keep track of the boring things in life sometimes. But you remember what happens if you do get that old SD card back right. No more bullying sessions.

Or you can put all sort of new things on the blank new card. Your own perceptive words, not mine. Still want the old card back? Or do you want me to hang on to it, for today at least.

H-hold on to it. I want to put new things on this one.

Very well. Hmm, it's quite fascinating reading up on this medical stuff. I wished I had the hands and mind to be a doctor or surgeon. Are you allergic to alcohol, princess. Just wondering.

N-no. I don't particularly like it though.

I see. Are you more partial to sweets, maybe. All those times you spent in the hospital when you were younger, did your Dr. Kurosawa ever promise to give you a lolipop if you can endure a hard, scary, or unpleasant examination and test.

S-sometimes. Sweets are relaxing.

I see. You are quite eager and brave today. Let's see if you can endure something new, and something old. Would you like that?

I, would like that. P-please let me endure something.

Patience, princess. We will make some new photos with your camera yet. But patience. Follow me into the usual room, and you can start by sitting on the desk there. Let me get a few things ready. Tell me when you are nice and calm. You can unbutton your blouse. Don't take it off, I just need you to unbutton it.

This desk? Okay, I am calm.

So eager this evening, princess. Well, some of these items I'm laying out now might be familiar to you. Some may not be.

A few sterile disposable tongue depressor.
A small bottle of white sambuca.
Some latex gloves, for my hand size. XL.
A lolipop, red, heartshaped.
A small ballpeen hammer.
And my smartphone with earbud attachment.

Are you ok with what I just laid out.

Y-yes. I am okay.

The brave porcelain princess. You did stutter and shake a bit there, before you became brave again. Well, let's get on with it then. I will promise you one thing. If you can endure this, you will get that lolipop, would you like that?

That, would be nice.

Open up your blouse a bit. You can keep your bra on. For today. I downloaded something for my smartphone so I can use it as a stethoscope. It will not be as good as the real thing, but I think it should do the job. I'm going to place it near your chest, and back. I need you to breathe deep and heavy. Just like those old times when you were at the hospitals and doctors. Tell me when you are ready.

Open, up, your blouse.

L-like this? Okay, I'll start breathing now.

Very good, princess. Hmm, you know since I never used a real stethoscope before, I don't know how good this smartphone version is in comparison. But it is pretty interesting for what it is. I can hear your heartbeat fairly well. And they tell me you are quite nervous, despite your brave and eager demeanor to me. Or is it the smell of the latex gloves that is reminding of you of something in the past? What could it be. My meathook hands on your frail and fragile body perhaps.

I told you that sometimes I wished I had the hands and mind of a doctor. But it appears I'm more suited to be a butcher, or a maybe part of a wrecking crew. Huh, isn't that strange. Your heart beat and rate seemed to have sped up a bit. Are you scared, princess, or excited.

B-both. M-more excited, than scared.

Good, you're being honest. That is good. Now, remember when I said my hands have also been called ugly hammers. I guess that sounded overdramatic. But it's what they've been called. I think it's a bit much, personally. I brought out a real hammer just so you can feel it for yourself. Would you like that. The frail but brave porcelain princess. Getting caressed by a steel hammer. I wonder what sound it would make for steel to scrape that smooth yet brittle skin of yours. What kind of feeling you would have when it goes over the nape of your neck, your spine, the small of your back. Your sternum. Your cheekbones.

Still excited and scared, princess.

V-very. Very much.

Have you ever had very dark dreams and thoughts about how selfish you really are. Perhaps if you were sicker, maybe in a wheelchair or paralyzed, that you would have more attention to you. Or at least everyone would believe your condition more readily. Perhaps a darker dream still, where you just want to stop being a burden to everyone.

I'm sure this steel hammer feels very cold to you, but I am trying to be as gentle as I can with you. Well, as gentle as I can with these meathooks, caressing you with a ballpeen hammer that is.

So tell me, did those dark dreams and thoughts ever crossed your mind. Your cheeks are very, very wet for some reason now. Ah I see, your eyes are welling up a bit. I should wipe my hammer clean before this is done, I don't like rust on my tools. Well princess, I asked you a question.

Y-yes. I have dreams, like that. Wh-where I'm dead too. Everyone remembers me then, for a short while. And then I no longer b-burden anyone.

You are very brave in being that honest, princess. Can you endure for just a little bit more I wonder. In those dreams, do you wish to see your mother again. Maybe to ask why she left you. Even though you said it was an accident. But you are a perceptive one, aren't you princess. You remember the gossips and the rumors and the taunts from some of the more cruel kids when you came out of the hospital. Sometimes you still hear them, rarely nowadays. But they still appear when you least expect them.

I, I remember them. The one's who said those terrible things. That she'd, she'd. But she couldn't, she wouldn't. Even if she thought I w-was burdening her, we were well off before the accident. She couldn't have.

There is no real way to find out for sure though, is there princess. Not even the promise of the darkest dreams can really give you that answer. That, is far more cruel than I can ever be. The uncertainty.

I think you have been brave enough for tonight, princess. It's nearly time for your reward. You have been quite the stoic little porcelain princess aren't you. I'm putting my hammer aside now, it's ok.

Would you like to take a picture of yourself, you have endured quite a lot tonight. It would make quite the memory and milestone for you. Keep your blouse open. Don't wipe your tears yet. You should remember how you look when you are very honest with me and yourself.

A, a picture? Yes, I w-want a picture. Should I p-pose?

You can do a medical pose. You might remember that, if not. Just get off the desk briefly. Now keep your hands at your side, relax them a bit, open your hand and palm towards me. Don't close your blouse yet, I still want to check your heart rate again after this. I'm going to borrow your camera for a second to take the picture. Don't worry, it's very safe with me, and I will return it to you. Tell me when you are ready.

Do not, close your blouse.
Put your hands at your side, like I told you. You are doing very good princess, do not fuck this up when you're this close to your reward, or when I am handling your camera, with a ballpeen hammer close to me.

J-just like this, right? I'm ready.

Very good princess. And, there. Let's take one more with the flash mode on. And another without. And just a few more. That should be good. I'm putting your camera back in it's case now. It's safe, get back to desk, I will prepare your reward. But first I want to check your heart beat again. Hmm, you still seem a bit excited but you are a bit more calm now. I need you to open your mouth, stick out your tongue out for me, and hold it until I'm done probing your tongue with the depressor.
Get your mouth open, and tongue out, princess. And say

Aaaah. Lige thish?

Very good, princess. Don't gag, this will not hurt you, it's just like a popsicle stick on your tongue. Keep your tongue out, it's ok if you drool a bit. Ok, that part is done.

Keep sticking your tongue out. The reward I promise is almost here. See, here is your lolipop, so close. Would you like the candy now? You can nod and say yes, as best as you can with your tongue out like that and drooling.

Yesh.

Good. Now let's prepare your candy. I think for you this lolipop needs to be crushed and ground first. Ah yes, here is something handy to crush it with. A ballpeen hammer. Doesn't take much force, for a hard brittle candy, really. Keep sticking out your tongue, I'm going to get some of the powder and lolipop fragments into my thumb and forefinger like this.

And I'm going to do this for you princess, grind some of the powder and jagged candy chunks with my thumb into your tongue, for the sweetness to really get into your tastebuds. More? Do you want more of the jagged sweetness embedded into your tongue?

M-more. Ih hurds, b-buh more.

How honest, how brave, how. Selfish of you. Did you think my own hands do not feel the jagged chunks as well? Well, I guess they don't, at least not to the degree your sensitive tongue is. And my hands are fairly calloused so I guess I don't feel it that much. But you are quite desperate to taste the sweetness and pain for yourself, don't you. Taste it, taste the sweetness, the hint of latex, the pain.

Have some more, princess. I will grind it even deeper into you. The pain and the sweetness both entering your tastebuds. Just as life is mostly pain and some sweetness, but it's not over yet princess. I still have one more reward for you.
Would you like to experience it. I think you know what it is, but I won't be rude so I will ask you if you would like the last part of your reward.

I woud lige the lash pard of my reward, pwease.

Very good, princess. It might taste bitter, and burn your throat. But it will do the job of cleansing your palate after that sweetness and pain. And has a high enough alcohol content to be a bit of a disinfectant. But that's just a guess on my part. I won't use the entire bottle on you, since that would be cruel. And I am not that cruel.

Here's some sambuca for you princess, no no, don't spit it out, that can make me very angry. This is not some cheap stuff you should be spilling about, that's it, that's it, now I know it will feel like it's burning your mouth right now. But I need you to swallow the sambuca, will you swallow it. Swallow it for me like a good brave porcelain princess. Swallow it. Swallow the sambuca, show me your mouth when you're done swallowing.

Ih burnsh. Ih b-burnsh!
A-aaah.

Shhh, hey, you swallowed it, that's good, I know it might feel like it's burning your throat and insides right now, but it will soon warm you up. It's only a bit of mouthful that you swallowed. You did very well princess. You endured it to the end. I'm going to button up your blouse now. I'm going to call you a cab, don't worry it's my treat today. Does it still burn, or is it a bit better now. Hey, princess, answer me. Is it better now.

Do you still want your old SD card. I had it on my desk, ever since you walked in. It's yours if you want it. I might have it's content copied, but I don't quite remember. Either way, I think you're still sober enough to make that decision.

Want your old SD card back? Or should I hang on to it for another day. You can pretend this was all a strange dream that you will
never have again
I've already called a cab for you, so you'll be home in no time to cook for your father.

What will it be, princess.

It only burns, a l-little now.
Y-you can keep it, for as long as you w-want.

For as long as I want, now now, princess. Let's not be too hasty. That might be the liquor talking for you. Your cab is waiting, and that meal for your father won't cook itself. You know when to find me princess, though do practice some patience next time. Oh yes, here is a list of things to bring with you, if you ever want to see me again.

-black full length pleated skirt
-g string panties
-industrial aluminum foil tape
-baby oil

Good night, princess.

Good night S-senpai.