DISCUSSING PRICE GOUGING AND GAMES ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

DISCUSSING PRICE GOUGING AND GAMES ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

user please

Bump, fuck off hotpocket.

Mark has gone full hotpocket. There's no saving him now.

You fuckers are becoming just like Holla Forums mods.

Post yfw banned for rule 8

What do you want to discuss, user?

I want to hear an explanation on why this thread and topic is such an issue that you have to regulate it out of discussion?

Don't get bullied too hard, now.

I'm not a hotpocket, friendo. If I was this would have been removed.
I don't know why they're removing these threads but if they're already removed it twice then posting it a third time isn't going to magically change the outcome.

How about you fucking niggers give a reason why this is against the rules. It's not a template thread, people were actually discussing shit, and it's about vidya.

What is it? Are one of the mods part of some retro game price scalping ring?

Well, we did have a pleasant discussion about games getting sold at absurdly high prices, but apparently Mark doesn't want us talking about that.

It's more vidya than 4AM threads and waifu threads, at least.

What is there to discuss?

this thread is more video games than gamergate

I keep reporting this thread. It keeps getting deleted. Quit crying about the mods, we don't want this thread.

Anyway, what's to stop you from buying an Everdrive for your console?

Strong bait, my dear buttslut.

WE

I don't give a shit about this thread, but have a bump :^)

If this we're /a/ I'd believe you 100%

Cant argue with that
YOU FUCKING WAIFULESS NIGGER!

Fuck off niggerking.

For some people it's not the same. But thanks to scalpers being able to own shit is becoming impossible.

Could've swore there was a buy thread that was already the same thing. My bad.

Didn't know everyone here was some jew old games scalper

No, just you. Besides, I looked and didn't see any thread like this on 4chan, and I am still waiting for proof. I see nothing wrong with this thread, besides faggots like you deleting it for no reason.

Outjewing the jew through stocks and the like would make me lose a lot of sleep, but it seems like the only way to even the playing field now.

GOOD JOB CAKE KIKE

wew laddy

Next time, read the fucking thread before you go full hotpocket.

Buyfag =/ price gouging you fucking faggot. Even then that other buyfag thread by some other user was deleted as well apparently, with no explanation.

Thanks for nothing I guess. The first time I made this thread, we had a rather nice discussion, and you deleted it FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

I don't recall banning anyone. I deleted what I thought were duplicate threads. That's all.

YOU FUCKING SUCK AT YOUR JOB KILL YOURSELF

Shit was made like a template thread the overall topic is fine too. Either way stop being a sperg over a small mistake.

Hell, if you cannot even read just the OP of a thread, why the hell are you a mod?

This reminds me of that one foreign imageboard that banned everyone for bad grammar or bad formatting, up to using a space instead of a non-breaking space. If you were fast enough to notice your mistake, you could post pictures of tits to appease the mods before they had time to ban you. Good times.

Anyways, getting back on fucking topic before the hotpockets arrive.

You banned me yesterday for 24 hours in the Nier: Automata censor thread because of Holla Forums argument I wasn't part of, kike.

If I was a mod, I'd just keep removing these threads just to see your reaction, OP.
that's probably why I'll never be in charge of anything ever

Either way, you stop being so fucking retarded and actually read threads before deleting them.

You. I like you.

DONT BE TREMENDOUS FAGGOTS LIKE POLS MODS

I would never pay over 10 bucks for a kusoge unless I were a jew.

When have the mods ever removed template threads. I've seen cancerous "Ctrl F no X' threads sitting the catalog for weeks.

One of these things is not like the other.

holy lawl

I'll repeat.

The thread itself is fine. However I thought this thread was already up. So I deleted it since there was a duplicate. Also this is practically a meta thread now because of OPs autism.

That's okay. You've explained yourself, so just don't do it again.

Just let it be, we will manage.

I won't.

Amazon and Ebay are too easy to find overpriced games

And here's Ebay prices.

Maybe that wouldn't happen if you didn't delete shit that was on topic and there weren't hotpocketers defending your ineptitude.

Never EVER by used games from Amazon. Shit is guaran-damn-teed to be jacked up by 10 prices.

We get it bruv calm the hell down

YOU'RE SHIT AND WE ALL HATE YOU

Not really though

As I mentioned in the earlier scalper thread, garbage ports are now getting gouged. The store I went had this for 60 goddamn dollars.

I'm calm now sorry, anyway, discuss experiences with over priced games

He filed the board claim for Holla Forums first after it was abandoned in mid August 2014
There is no recourse for replacing him
He will never quit because his life is completely empty and meaningless outside of controlling Holla Forums

How far are you guys willing to go to be able to afford classic vidya?

For me:

Well in pic related, I found it in the wild for 400 dollars

Can anyone suggest a good place to get used games? I use to have a bunch of sources 10 years or more ago but I sort of got out of collecting for a while and now I have no idea.

You also forgot the part where the majority of the userbase will never do anything about it. Part of the 4chan experience was getting fucked in the ass.

That's actually rather surprising. Ebay can sometimes have good deals but usually Amazon goes maximum shekel hoarder.

Honestly? You're betting off emulating or spending a hundred bucks for a flash cart reader. Even Japanese versions of games are climbing in price.

Are you sure that's not a reproduction?

Thrift stores are a good source if you're patient. eBay and Amazon are always options (Amazon to a lesser extent but I've gotten games there) but in order to not get fucked over you have to look into how much a game has sold for in the past and wait for good deals.

You should pretty much never pay the going rate for a game as you can always get it for cheaper, like just a few months ago I got the Saturn import of Layer Section for $3 on bid (the average price for it is $30). I was tempted to buy it for that about a month prior to it but I'm glad I didn't.

Speaking of which, how GOOD are reproduction carts? Compatibility and longevity wise I mean.

Shit, I still have my copy of this. Anyone interested? It doesn't come with the case, so I'll cut you a sick deal, only 5,000 bucks, goy :^)

don't you niggers shitpost on IRC all day or something? Fukken talk to each other you neets.

Run for political office, kek. That's where they all go.

That ending music is kinda worth it though tbh fam.

I got fucking banned for shit from a full 10 days ago and my appeal regarding it was denied. Holla Forums mods are the fucking worst.

That can't be real

this.
Dyehair faggots with their parents' credit cards made everything shoot through the roof since they started doing all their shitty LPs and "vidya history channels" in the early 2010s
Some of these fuckers even buy it just to "make an unboxing video" and never play the fucking things. Goddamn SF is the worst fucking place on earth.
So normalfags see they still get snapped up at those prices and think they must always be worth that.
Pretty much the only cheap shit you'll find are sports (because there's a billion leftover copies) and 'gril gaems' like Disney Princess junk and Totally Spies.

Whoa wtf there's an HD remake?!? They kinda fugged up making it like the regular FFs though. A little bit too easy to fight with double the characters the game expects! (the magic was OP for a reason y'know!)

They tend to be jacked in general. There's not a lot of good quality control/fraud protection there.

Half of the cheap CDs I got through Amazon needed a lot of playing around to work.

Fuck you. Mystic Quest was awesome.

If you're 5 and can't read, sure.

How good is that game to warrant that pric tag?

dammit didn't mean to not bump

Die in fire