Click me in the lower right corner for Harmony

Click me in the lower right corner for Harmony.

Previous Thread:
archive.is/HzZpE

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
lmgtfy.com/?q=harmony meme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

second

Also sorry for getting rid of the thread early, but for some reason the redditors over at HWNDU invited me over to some kind of party. I'm gonna try and get Sam Hyde to pound me in the ass while drunk. Basically the reason I decided to make a new thread now is because I doubt I would be home in time to make a new sticky.

I am a meme

They're going to kidnap you and take over the board.

You better have someone record the whole thing. I need new reaction images of you.

y-you too

Mark's cool.

Also it's harmony so cut that shit out

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

Why does Harmony Day last multiple days?

Why is he ducking on pikatities

>>>/4am/

None of them use that board. t. autist who was the primary reason it was made

A sad thought. I always knew, but had to google it because i started to doubt myselfi was still right

You're faggotry is giving you brain damage

Oh shit, that's a great idea. You could put a little button on every post so that people could flag it as bannable. Once enough people have pushed the button, the poster would immediately get banned. It could even stack up; as the post stays and people keep pressing the banbutton, the size of the ban would keep being increased --at least until the post is naturally pushed off the board or deleted.
Of course, to prevent abuse, there should be an equivalent inverse button that would offset mean-spirited anons pushing every banbutton. This button would act against the banbutton, somewhat like an immunity button.

What's great about this is that the number of immunity or ban button presses would give an idea about how well-liked a post is by the community. Perhaps there could be an option, just like the tree view, to sort posts in a thread according to the number of button presses of one kind or the other. I think this bears brainstorming about.

You could even call it an upvote-downvote system to show the post being a good/bad post.

Memes are forever.

It harmony today, so im resisting the urge to send threats of violence and insulting your mother.

So how is this "board culture" trash any better than the scalper thread that got deleted?

Wanted to try it as a weekend thing.

Get out. Seriously, you aren't going to get any discussion worth anything, assuming the mods don't get upset you opened the thread "wrong" and just delete it.

Yeah, what we need is this place to be more reddit than it already is

Isn't the buy thread still up?

It hasn't even been up for an hour and I already missed something.

4am fags are shitting it up

The previous one got deleted for no reason just like the previous scalper thread which had actual discussion going on and nobody was shitposting, now the new scalper thread is filled with shitposters.

Alright, which one of you fucking faggots keep deleting my thread about price gouging and retro games?

It's vidya, no one is giving a reason why isn't allowed. Seriously fuck you niggers.

Is there a way to mute this audio or am I fucked?

Look it up yourself
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

I'll spoonfeed you because this is Harmony day but don't make it an habit.
You just have to post once with :stopmusic: in the email field
:startmusic: to put it back on

Clearly it's a template thread and should be rightfully removed from the site. Obviously you don't understand this Rugga, and you should go back to 4chan and Reddit where you belong. Take [insert boogeyman of the week here] with you.

Click on the face again.

OP from the scalper thread; there was some dipfuck nigger complaining about it being cuckchan crossposting shit and he "didn't care about American retro game pricing" or whatever.

Mark, get off your fat jew ass for once in your life and do a purge, it's time for some new management.

Thanks for reminding me of all the :stopmusic: posts that would show up in almost every thread and how we'll never see that again.

Nigger, discussing price gouging in games isn't a fucking template thread. Kill yourself

Too bad. If you don't like it, just create your own board.

How about you fuck off to >>>/cuckchan/ nigger.

>>>/svidya/

I prefer discussing games not on dead boards.

Hope the Harmony will extend into tomorrow's rabbit rabbit thread and there won't be any bullying.

Don't make a rabbit rabbit thread, just to be sure.

Like I said, >>>/cuckchan/

This is pretty cool bros.

If the board was for more than just shitposting, the thread wouldn't have been deleted. Maybe you should calm down and go to end/v/, next/v/, /svidya/, or even /vvv/ for actual vidya discussion.

I'm making it either way; I just want it to go better this time.

Oh oh, Mark is gone. Woe is me.

add this to Holla Forums pls

You have to go back.

ask codemonkey

MARK YOU STUPID KIKE HARMONY IS OVER

Harmony can only last for one single day per year. If you try to force Holla Forums to be harmonious beyond its limit, the board's suppressed shitposting urges are going to go ballistic and these anons are literally going to start eating themselves and each other alive.

Why stop it?

Harmony to you, Knight!

Your lack of harmony disturbs me Holla Forums
don't scare me like this

>on the trap hands

nigger

Why contain it?

I'm just keeping it going, I never said those were my hands.
I can put mine on again if you really want me to though

feels unharmonious, man

What if we allowed for OPs to moderate their own threads? It's an idea which everyone kept deeming as too overpowered and abusable.

You're a retard. I mean that in the nicest way possible. You're also a faggot. I don't mean that in any nice way.

This might not be too bad. Too many actual video game threads are being shitposted to death by Holla Forumstards and/or other sorts of idiots.

user, in most cases, OP is a fag isn't simply an expression

That'll just make the shills and goons work extra hard to have control over every thread on the board while sliding/shitposting everyone else's threads to death and deleting any unflattering comments in their own threads. Then any criticism of a faggot hotpocketing OP that deletes everything he doesn't like will be met with
and Holla Forums will be flooded with even more circlejerking and even more duplicate threads and even more obnoxious tripfaggots

It'll totally work. You just have to trust him.

neither exist

how much time do we have left?

I don't think you exist, user

Have you directly come to here from plebbit or something? We have LF successor right on the front page and sometimes people come in here to sell us games by shitposting about them.

Well its not banning people. It is letting people control their own threads. Which is fine..seriously, you make a video game thread here and suddenly its nothing but shitposting about how horrible women, black people, and jews are.

One vision
One purpose
Total harmony

No, its not. Here, look up a actual ruggar smalls thread:
foolz.fireden.net/v/

Report politsperging as soon as it pops up.

Please do not actually bite the bait.

I agree, fellow anonymous. Those racist shmucks are ruining our board.

What kind of degenerate doesn't want to purge everything that isn't my specific brand of white?

HARMONY
ALWAYS
FOREVER
NO MATTER THE SITUATION

———————-
" Open your eyes I see, Your eyes are open;
Wear no disguise for me, Come into the open
Always, I want to be with you, And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love "
-Anne Franck 1944

It makes up for everything else being shit.

Happy birthday user.

Happy birthday.

_Fuck you_

Is this the meta thread? I can't even tell. I've been wanting to know. Did that faggot Val ever actually get permabanned or was that just a rumor?

Even if he did get permabanned it only lasts 3 months.

Just make it a cyclical you CIA nigger.

How's your OS coming along?

(trips!)

(trips!)

BACK AGAIN TO CHECK THOS DIGIS MON

Oh shit, this is today!?

HARMONY

newfag here whats with the harmony and shit?

lmgtfy.com/?q=harmony meme

learn to lurk newfag

stop spoonfeeding user

Harmony is a meme, robot unicorn gay is more like g a y.
What a meme holiday, remember when we had
V I D E O G A M E SIDEOGAMES
I hate this meme of fucking non clipped hands with long fingernails, sometimes you get a fat one with like stubby nails too, Holla Forums more like /cuteboys/ because this is fucking G A Y, what a shit meme, what a meme meme. At least this time it's not half-assed like last year, what a bl0WOUT. but where's the rainbow colour changing effect on images? in 2014?2015? when hotwheels was still kicking. I hate this meme.
and I wasn't joke about gays speaking of which. what a shit sticky as always, almost as bad as mark not using /test/ and checking if soundcloud embed works, what a fucking retard. at least Codemonkey actually goes to other boards he just advertised /m/ a while ago.

Since its a February instead of being a every 30/31, no fuck you its 28, so now we get a rabbit rabbit gay thread early, I wish it was leap year like 2016, I fucking hate those shitty threads and bunnies in general, they ruin good discussion like /a/'s lwa thread, fucking furfags I swear,
Fuck off shitter I will fucking snap your neck. I fucking hate rob threads, why does he get to bank a thread and stall for 45 mins, what the fuck. shoot him and throw him out of here, off this plane of existence. Fuck I this meme harmony more like shit. At least the 1 week 1 game thread is a good idea, sort of like reddit's weekly gay thread before you meme off and say ">reddit", this is not some sekert club don't even mutter "its not on google", you can just report retards if it worked half the time, I tried the reporting trick that mark has been advocating to me for the past 2 years but dropped it off recently, it never works, like what the hell? I report the shit threads like rob threads and it's not fucking dead, it only works on threads with actual spam, fucking gay. Speaking of good things that has happened not under Mark's will, finally a Wii U homebrew thread except there's so many fucking retards still using loadiine, what the fuck and people not reading the OP, fucking 3DS thread all over again.

Are you that user who made that 7 post long manifesto in one of the meta threads?

Ah, it's a meme, now, huh.

look at this man and laugh

Jesus fucking christ it's like you don't have basic reading skills

When are you going to ban Overwatch threads Mark?

He banned me for making a joke in this thread.
Not for the ironic collecting of (you)s, but for joking that some threads were mod approved, which is apparently Meta.
Overwatch will remain because Mark posts in it.

Fuck off with this hugbox echochamber bullshit.

Come back later m8

We must ban "games" that are allowing tumblr and goons to infiltrate and coopt the board culture and we must do it now!

Wow, what a surprise.

how do i turn this shit off

We should ban hugboxes with a tiny minority of people who continually post about the same shitty game for months on end despite running out of shit to talk about. Fuck off back to reddit if you want to discuss your shit taste to bad.

We've been getting a lot of copy cat attempts recently so it's getting harder to tell. If you want a true to form, sincere post from him it has to be 3 posts or more with completely filled character space in each one.

Alt+F4

c:/Windows => delete System32 you will have some message popup while you delete it but its just harmony trying to defend itself. Disregard

then restart your pc to completly remove any trace of harmony

Woah user, that's not very HARMONY of you :^)

Oh, and Mark, why did you delete all of my posts instead of the one you got mad over? How can I collect (you)s if you delete them?

Next year could you move it up a bit so I can actually use the fucking watchlist while on Holla Forums?

I… I can't seem to click you're image, even if it was a bigger image Aniki-guy. Maybe pushing it in the higher-left corner of the awailable window of spectrum would make more sense, for you..?

So why has harmony been going on for three days?

Mark wants to show he's a true memer and fits in to the userbase, so he had Codemonkey set up harmony for the weekend.

why do i have to be a fat smelly hairy neckbeard neet? why could i not have been born a qt grill instead? why is life so cruel?

You can fix all of those if you try hard enough, user

There's no reason to not try to be a qt grill.

If i was a qt girl i'd totally let you guys have your way with me all night long, whichever way you wanted.

Please do not be lewd.

I mean it.
I would totally be a meat wagon for you guys to ejaculate into without ever even trying to take responsibility.

Nobody likes a whore, user.

If that's your thing, then sure, we could even stay under the blanket and play some metal slug X afterwards.

Fucking casuals I swear.

Everything except 4.

yea well … somehow i can smell trap when i see it …somehow .

4 is the most important to clear.

Seems like too much effort though

mah nigga

Hahaha! have some self-control, sugar tits.

>>>/fit/
I went from skinnyfat with good genes to would fug.
There's one thing you're born with and can't change and it is autism though.

It's been happening way too often lately.

well, happy harmony day

The important question is does she have a tentacle coming out the front?

That is the stupidest fucking tattoo. Why the fuck would someone ever get that?

My mind says anyone stupid enough to get that is probably crazy and not for dick.
But my penis just wants to use it and see if I get sucked in my those tentacles…

Anyways, hope she enjoys her life past 40, when her thighs sag.

Everything sags when you turn 40 though

Force people to use flags to post on Holla Forums because interesting

You just want to leaf-post don't you?