fucking hotpockets should kill thyselves Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

neosdstore.com/shop/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=bxk3lEiieBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what exactly is the point of this thread

GTA V
It was $30 on sale fuck you

You mean other than OP whining about his last two threads getting deleted?

C'mon, son.

Ace Combat 04 and Killer 7 for the PS2. Lol

Whats the point of discussing vidya?
Whats the point of anything?

What?

Who cares, all that matters is if you have fun Its okay. GTA just doesnt have the magic that the PS2 games or Red Dead Redemption have personally. That said I like that the PC port isnt horribly optimized like 4's and the online races on custom trakcs can be fun

ADK Damashii and Neo Turf Masters.
I could have easily just emulated them, but it's less of a pain in the ass to bring my PS4 instead off lugging my PC with me when I hang out with friends.

I never bought a legit game. I bought bootleg games tho

Blooborne + Old Hunters when it was about 20 bucks after Christmas.

My old 3DS broke so I bought a New™ Nintendo™ 3DS™ with a couple new games, I'm currently in the process of playing through Ocarina of Time while waiting for Breath of the Wild to be released

Why were they even deleted? Because some hotpocket didn't like the OP image? When did we become cuckchan and if the mods are that compromised why are we even still here?

What's the point of being a nihilist piece of shit?

Trails Of Cold Steel 1. 40€, well spent imo.

I like the boxes

I'd rather worry about shelf space than disk space.

Bought God of War 1, Red Dead Revolver, and Samurai Shodown Sen for $2 each at a library book sale.

Managed to get conan exiles for me and my mate for cheap on g2a we're fairly poor but cash is still coming in because we got annoyed with playing on the pirate servers and losing hours of work because the admin on the server we went to was fucking shit and kept shutting down the server at random intervals and turning it off for prolonged periods of timeAlso went on the /v's homolust shitbox server for a while, but all the enemies had already been crushed and driven before them.. I had to find what was best in life elsewhere to get the full experience.And also we now have updates and shit.. Woo

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst.
I'm sorry.

Rainbow Six Siege. Sold some Dota hats and paid about $3 for it during the Steam sale.

I don't know man sometimes its just nice to have a physical copy instead I defiantly download all my games from the freeshop but some games I wouldn't mind paying for a physical copy

Why? It was shit and it sold like shit
Enjoy your trash I guess

The difference between having your games on an HDD and having them on a fucking DVD is the fucking Chinese crap that makes you remember of better times.
Stop pretending thats not the case

Gta vice city physical copy because I havent played it and a lot of fags on this board say its good

Have you ever considered buying a Consolized MVS arcade board? I'm buying one from arcadeworks with the Neo Geo flash cartridge that just came out.

Maybe he's sorry for feeding the cancerous gaming industry

user who made the scalping prices thread here: Just a heads up, someones deleting threads relating to buying shit or price gouging. Mine was taken down earlier.

I didn't even know there was Neo Geo Flash carts. I'll look into it

What said.

neosdstore.com/shop/index.php

It just finished development. I think there's a flash cartridge for every video game system now.

I think it was this. Pretty fun if you like shmups.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxk3lEiieBQ
I wish I could have an embed and a picture in the same post. Or maybe I can and I'm retarded. Time to test it.

I hate to tell you this, newfriend, but you failed at your childhood sleepovers.

This. Nothing feels better then getting to play all games from all regions, translated, and uncensored.

For Honor/Final Fantasy 15/Horizon Zero Dawn/Nioh and a Ps4 with Digimon Next Order all within a week.

according to the other thread, someone around here hit "delete all by OP" rather than just the one thread.

Deus Ex Mankind divided Because if I want to see more linux ports I assume I need to buy some of the games that try it out nowdays
The story is pretty butchered and ends like halfway to an actually good conclusion but I enjoy sneaking around a level and slowly taking down all security measures and then enemies.

Nah, its just aero going on a deletion spree. You can see it in the board logs

I bought Pic related + All the DLC recently for like $10 total.
Worth every penny tbqh. Good game but has some flaws. The DLC is a lot more fun than the main game though.

Last digital game I bought was FFF Advent Dark Force.
Last physical purchase was the Railgun PSP game that I didn't know I was getting. I found the limited PSP Kuroko figma used and in great condition (box in perfect condition, no scratches or imperfections on the figma, blacklight shows no traces of hotgluing, pretty much came like it was only just opened to show off the figma), and I didn't expect the game to still be in there with it. It's even still wrapped in plastic, completely untouched.
I wanna try playing it, but I don't own a PSP and it'd all be in Japanese. I'd probably have to import one from Japan, wouldn't I?
Also wish I could figure out how to get the hard plastic moulds to fit back into the box.

Save the Railgun game lad
It will be worth a shitton in 10 years

How did you not know you were getting it?

Oh, wait. I bought Skyward Sword off a woman in town for $5 and gave it to my brother because he wanted a copy.

You poor thing
Drown those sorrows with Blue Revolver lad

I wonder if that'll be the case. Of course I could always pirate another copy to play on an emulator. Any fan translations for it?

It was up on AmiAmi and the page didn't give any indication of the game's presence, so I figured they were selling the Kuroko figma alone. I'm not complaining; it only made my purchase better. At 2,280 yen, I'd say it was a steal.

If Skyward Sword had a better overworld it would be the best 3D Zelda. It's a pretty low bar, of course, but since the bird shit is horrible, it means it takes 2nd place behind Wind Waker.

I already posted earlier, but I guess the thread got deleted. I bought Divinity: Original Sin a few days back. I'm enjoying the turn-based tactical well enough. However, some of the dialogue in this game is just downright awful. It's like they outsourced the writing to middle school girls who fancy themselves to be "whimsical." Still, it's not all bad. Kinda hoping the new one turns out to be good.

I can't remember the last time I bought an actual game where the money went to the developer. Sometimes I might buy a game used if I'm in a situation where piracy is too much of a hassle and if not, I pirate it.

I honestly can't remember

i never had any childhood sleepovers.

How is that possible? Were you raised by snakes or something?

Or by parents who were too protective I would know, I never visited any of my friends houses for birthday parties or sleep overs

Rainbow Six Siege. I regret it.

Pre-ordered Super Robot Wars V for the vita. Shit is great

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Haven't found much lately worth picking up at all. Might be that I already have the bulk of what I've been interested in, or maybe store selection and prices here just getting worse. Last purchase was something that Fucking Gamestop was only wanting $10 for that other stores out here were asking $35 on.

PSPs are region free, at least as far as physical games go. UMDs, shit as they might be, work regardless of where they're from.

Jesus Christ, and I thought I was sheltered. I'm sorry, user.

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair.

It's bretty gud.