ITT retro scalper prices

ITT retro scalper prices

i saw a cart of thunder force 4 for $444

I saw an anonymous post for 777

not even collectors want that one

wew
I remember once seeing Skies of Arcadia Legends go for $130 in Canuckistan dollars.

here

Really… OP should be ashamed.

I saw Killer Instinct (SNES) for 80 dollars, and some scalper collector was trying to get a hold of my mint condition personal collection of first party Game Gear games (Sonic, Streets of Rage) in exchange for just one copy of Yoshi's Island or Super Metroid i shit you not. His games didn't even look as new as mine

Purge

Scalpers wanted me to pay 50 € for a boxed copy of Albion.

And while I didn't take pictures of it, they had Metroid on NES, in box, for a like a hundred dollars. Mega Man 7 in box was also around four hundred bucks.

By Sonic i meant the GG sonic games sans sky patrol

EMULATION ALL DAY BABY

I don't have drawn enough of these to represent that ammount. Those fucking Scalpers are out of control. Its only a question of time before that shit crashes just like comic Books.

Also i'm fucking glad that Nintendo re-released Earthbound on the Wii U, biggest fuck you to the scalper community since ever.

One other huge ass rip off was pic related for 60 bucks. You know, the version of Marvel vs. SF were you couldn't properly tag out characters mid fight because Capcom couldn't into CPS2 games on PS1. For sixty dollars, behind glass.

One other thing I noticed that was missing from the last time I visited this store in FL was that they had a copy of The Guy Game behind glass for like 30 bucks. I really wanted to tell them why they probably shouldn't sell that game.

When I went today it was gone.

60 dollars for a inferior version? I have seen some funny business in the wild like Genesis games costing at least 17 € . The only System that lucked out here is Playstation 2 that has prices like 15 €. Even super special editions of common games are 15€.

Too bad it can't run games that use special chips like MMX2 or Yoshi's Island.

It runs MMX 2 and 3 just fine, I play them regularly. It can't play Super FX games like Starfox and Yoshi's Island, I already have both anyway. The only other games it can't play that I no longer have are Mario RPG and Kirby Super Star.

How much is it now?

I was thinking of everdrive or whatever then

250-300 bucks at least

Can they get in trouble for selling that game with the whole 16 year old thing?

Wasn't it still around that before the VC release?

Eh probably not. I'm sure if you took them to court or something over it you would get a pretty interesting shitshow though.

I had to pay $100 at FunCoLand for my SNES copy of Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen back in '98 or '99. Back then, it was worth it. Today, I'd just emulate it if I didn't already own a hard copy of it.

Probably not, since I think you have play through much of the game to see the underage girl, and places like Amazon still sell it.

I can say for a fact the kids who run the place are real dipshits who don't know much about selling games or running a store. They nearly gave me the wrong copy of a game I just purchased, had I not opened the case before they rang me up.