Buying thread

What was the last game you bought?

Doom II.

i dont understand this sage

Rainbow six siege and EDF 4.1. Gonna buy niEr automata when it comes out too.

I dont know, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, NuDoom, Division, I forgot.

Muh nigga

Conan Exiles

RPGMaker VX Ace back in 2013 or so. I wanted to make and share shitty games and thought it'd be better with a legit copy, especially for the sharing part.

Neo Atlas 1469

Last game I bought was Anachronox on Steam.

The last good RPG Maker was RM2K3 imo. Maybe RMXP if only it didn't use Ruby as a scripting language. Everything after that has been shit-tier.

How is it?
Heard it was more of a VN than a game

Extreme G racing for the n64.

I bought it yesterday.

AYYYY HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*

Yakuza 0, I'm so fucking proud of you, Jon.

Feels real fucking good. Even my normalfag roommates want to get in on split screen action from time to time.

Bought grim dawn when it was feature complete (a year ago?) so technically I bought an early access game

Pretty good, I don't regret paying for it. It's got far more story than I was expecting but you still have a lot of freedom. The rumor/report system is great, the world really changes drastically depending on how you respond to everything. If you're looking for a really comfy exploration game with a solid trade simulation game attached, I'd say check it out. It's not the most complex and deep game in it's genre, but it has enough meat on it's bones unique ideas to make it worthwhile.

Also the OST is top tier

I'm glad more people have been enjoying the series, especially here.
For me it all started with this video as at the time I was looking for a game featuring enemy Giant Monsters with no railroadded scripted bullshit and EDF was everything I ever wanted.

Thanks, I guess I'll give it a purchase because it features my country

All idiot goyim

If you liked this game then you should check out R.A.D. for the ps2.

Yeah, I know about it
Also developed by Sandlot, based on 70s Super Robots and Tetsujin 28 Go which also had a fucking licensed PS2 game

Fucking beautiful.

technically it features every country but I get what you mean.

HRM
playing with the complex mod, its alright i guess

HWRM*

Fucking Burgers and their acronym boner.
Just say Homeworld Remake nigger, its not that hard and people can actually understand what your're refering to.

my nigga