Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: gosling.png (847x478, 353.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ux0iz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's true, she's a man

Attached: Daisy ''Ryan Craig'' Ridley.webm (800x450, 3.25M)

Yeah Ryan Gosling is fucking awful

I bet that was made by a neckbeard or a jealous dyke

mary sues on suicide watch
her ego is kill just her womb ==HAHAHAHAHA==

sweet jesus that face

Attached: Picture 1.png (349x414, 154.98K)

*Laughs in potato*

Attached: 1235465465.jpg (1920x1080, 184.27K)

She really can't raise the corners of her mouth can she? She just stretches them to the side.

Only millenial memers who watch Nolanshit and Villenueveshit worship Gosling

Gosling can only ever be Gosling, and has zero range. As such, he's a character actor, and the character is himself, who is fucking awful.

It's canon archive.is/Ux0iz

Attached: c24dea3c0dcb95627cc8e2a368432f5c93f0050f49bd6fb6cfa579249eab2ace.png (720x667, 321.03K)

Gosling is one of the greatest actors alive, he almost dies 5 times in Drive
plebs, the lot of you

No wonder she's way up the uncanny valley.

Attached: sanpaku_by_hloytheda-d4tk7wq.jpg (900x1368, 405.57K)

Ryan Sue

Is she talking to the poster?

stop spamming your schizo shit

Okay, Truffaut. Name some good movies and good actors from the past decade or so.

What's your vote for unironic good kino?

No that eye shit is bang on the money.
This one is a bit clearer.

Keep it in mind and you'll start seeing matches in news items.
People show outward signs of internal turmoil in a lot of different ways.

Attached: AsianEyeChart-Sanpaku.jpg (584x1510, 128.43K)

Rey's weakness is that she is unlikeable.

Anonymous you glorious faggot, I think you've discovered the cause of sjw fishmouth.

there is literally zero evidence to support this dumb nip pseudoscience, it's phrenology-tier schizoid shit

The guy who plays a straight up social retard in every movie, and usually dies at the end, unappreciated, for a cause that wasn't worth it?

Aye. A Mary Sue is a character written to have no flaws except those that are supposed to make them more beloved, who gets crammed in where they don't fit yet is written to be the best at everything and adored and neededby all the other main characters.

Ryan Gosling plays the autism and is only good at things that make sense for the character while being kind of shit at everything else.

You can hate on him but this is just retarded. Rey on the other hand is almost textbook Mary Sue. Get the fuck out of here Rich, you're wrong and you should feel bad.

What is this supposed to mean? Is the kike worship of ugliness and the anti-white male propaganda dug so deep that people refer to him as a negative hollywood trend because he's an attractive white man? What has Gosling even been in where he's portrayed as some invulnerable super hero? I'm pretty sure he gets the shit kicked out of him and dies in all his major roles. He's never the most intelligent guy or the strongest. His roles are always him in a situation and things are happening to and around him. He's not the center of the universe like these fucking Star Wars characters.

he is not really, 'ugly', he is dopey as fuck though.

also both the "alt-right' and the "marxists' internet incels seem to love blade runner.

I'm not calling him ugly, i'm calling Daisy Ridley ugly. The trend in (((art))) right now is to pretend that ugly things are beautiful. That's why we haven't seen a smoking hot woman in a film since like 2002.

and Gosling is objectively attractive. His problem is that his eyes are little too close together and his voice kinda sucks.

What does that have to do with anything?