Show me a better trilogy then pic related

Show me a better trilogy then pic related
First was a steady 9/10. The second even if was a bit edgy was another 9/10 Last one dropped in quality 8/10 but still above anything that came out that year
you cant

The PS1 Resident Evil games. Now fuck off.

Super mario bros trilogy on nes, even if you sub out mario for the real mario 2 / lost levels.

The metroid prime games as well. NOT the wii re-release either.

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi games for ps2

Mario party 1-3
Arguably 3-6 as well

Crash bandicoot 1-3.

All I can think of off the top of my head.

Was going to say doom but, well doom 3 happened.

Isn't Doom to Final Doom the original trilogy?

Does that really count ? Isn't it just Doom 2 and some extras wads ? I haven't played final doom So I wouldn't know. Oh I guess doom 64 fits somewhere as well.

Nigger get out of here

Even so blood money was the best of those, contracts can barely be accepted user

Never played dbz so can't judge, will wait for other anons to say if it's worth. But crash bandicoot 2 was fucking bad

It uses a lot of assets from 2 but its a standalone game.

Anyways for my trilogy I'd nominate Megaman Zero. Zero 1 was really, really rough around the edges but Zero 2 and 3 just kept taking its gameplay and tightening it up more and more.

I liked 4 but not as much as 2 and 3.

Silent Storm
Silent Storm Sentinels
Hammer and Sycle

My memory is really fuzzy when it comes to ps1 games but I remember enjoying all the crash games.

Blow your brains out.

Ratchet and Clank PS2 trilogy.
PROVE ME WRONG

Mine too, maybe I'm getting confuse I loved CB3 and played the shit out of it but can't for the love of me figure out a single enjoyable moment with CB2

I want capcom defense force to get out of my thread

If you when with jak and dexter trilogy I would agree, like PoP the second is the edgiest but the third gave us the awesome car race. Ratchet and clank one was so bad I'm actually surprise got sequelsaltho they are indeed good

I would say metal gear solid but all I ever see is the 3rd one the most and every other one. Is 2 the black sheep or something ? I never see discussion about it, or maybe its just been talked about to death already idk. I thought it was great.

I guess that 2 have been so talked about that everyone is tired to even think about itplus there are a lot of "muh solidsnake" butthurt still upset for the switcharoo first one was nice, second was good and third was the best of the series…. I like you user, good taste

Yeah like fewer monsters on screen and in the regular bestiary, fewer dodge mechanics, fewer ammo crafting mechanics and fewer environmental kills. Oh wait, you are just full of shit.

three trilogies

easy

It's literally an expansion of re2 at best faggot. Code Veronica was supposed to be RE3. Stop sucking capcom cocks and get out of your subreddit, that game was shit and no matter how much you defend his honor.

Shit user, I didn't knew you liked cinematic expirance

Lets see what else
Devil may cry
Ninja gaiden nes
Mortal kombat 1-3

I like the arkham games but origins was just copy and paste, while city was a good improvement over the original.

Fuck and deadspace but 3 was fucking terrible.

Also sonic 1-3 but I just don't know about 3. It felt so meh to me. But then sonic cd just tops all of them imo.

You are full of shit, gotcha. RE3 is a good game, deal with it and dislodge Kamiya's cock that's buried so deep in your throat thatanyone who'd remove it would be crowned King of England.

Onimusha
Ace Combat
Etrian Odyssey
Pikmin

I haven't beat it yet, but from the hour I played of it it was alright. Does it turn shit later on?

1, 3 and 4?

Not exactly turbo levels of shit but you quickly realize how boring as fuck it actually ends up being. I don't know if its because its the third game but it has none of the magical charm 1 and 2 had. Also they GTA V'ed the shit out of the protagonists for no good reason.

I never played GTAV. What do you mean by this?

I've already said had most of the new things stolen from code Veronica, which was supposed to actually be the real 3 but for whatever reason your husbando at capcom wanted to made an expansion pack a main game. But I guess an autistic kid wants point by point
Having more shit on screen makes it just more messy rather than be good, the game was more action oriented rather then survival like the previous 2. Fuck RE4 had basically 3 different monster and was better than that turd
Wow, a 180 degree that was added for the performance on the engine really makes it better. I guess that for you crisis 3 was better than the first one because the engine could perform better too
Same as above, litteraly bringing the franchise more too a shit action game like 5-6 instead of the original
Wow, I guess interact with the environment is he only positive point you have there.
Im really considering hiding you for being a halfchan faggot with shittaste

Warrior Within and Two Thrones are easily some of the shittiest 3D platformers for its generation that isn't shovelware garbage.

Warrior within is 7/10 on its own but Two thrones is fucking trash even if you haven't played the previous two games.

Feels bad man.

You are right for Dead space being almost good but 3 was terrible
Batman was a good first game, improving second and copy paste third pity

The only thing I hated was the massive glitch in pop2 where you become the wraith prematurely.

3 for no reason despite them all playing the same.

Well the last one was already a turd….sands of something? The cartoony one
I'm actually happy they stopped

Basically I agree with 3 being ok but I don't see how 2 can be said was a bad platform there where some section of running from the dakkan that where awesome

Come on 2 wasn't that bad
fucking goddamnit

That wasn't the last. While it was rather boring it had great art design. Forgotten Sands was the last one and while it did some neat things it really botched the way they implemented them on top of making it even more casual, shorter and changing the looks of the Prince to look more like the actor from the movie that came before it. God I hate Ubisoft.

Like the seemless transition from normal ground to stairs that is NOT in Veronica?

Full of shit, thanks for confirming.

I guess that's what being retarded feels like

I was talking about the ability to combine powders to make the kind of ammo you want and even modify grenades or produce enhanced ammo. But you didn't answer shit, again. You didn't play the game and you're being a posturing fag, that much is obvious.

Oh! another buzzword after reddit, what is next? Goon? Gaffot? Surprise me! Filter me fag, you'll just show that you ARE full of shit and that you've got nothing.

Sure, you know that resident evil 6 have also roll and jump? That's an awesome game too!
I sure love to blast my way through zombies and monster rather then have to creep my way to survive. I guess that gears of war would fill your taste better faggot
Again, nice to be able to create more weapon to fight the monster more easily rather then use the fewer like in the early games. I sure like to be OP in a survival game
Got too close to home nigger? You want me to link you a hugbox to not let your feefee being hurt further about your shittaste? Here's another (you) now enjoy your stay with us

Streets of Rage.

Do you not see the boxes? It says 1-3.

I do not like Zero 2. The Chain Rod was interesting in concept, but it was implemented very poorly. Difficulty-wise the game is all over the place.

4>1>3>2 imo

Would say street fighter but I heard 1 was pretty bad. Have no idea about the arcade version however.

First three Wild ARMs.

My main problems with Warrior within are the instability and the combat.
The combat is a chore and there is so much of it. In Sands of Time you could instantly kill almost every enemy, in Warrior within enemies have command grabs which you can't escape from, unbreakable blocks, useless moves and almost no invincibility frames. The game is so buggy that you can fuck up your save file if you end up backtracking and it can crash your console randomly.

The second, third and fourth games in a series of six counts as a "trilogy"? If anything Codename 47, Silent Assassin and Contracts are the trilogy since 3 picks up where 1 left off.

Can't believe I didn't think about it before.
Metal slug.

I'd say Spyro.
Alternatively, Half Life.

the 3d game is one of the worst games i've ever played. its a god of war rip off and god of war isn't even that good of a game to rip off

I can hit you with at least four trilogies that trump that.

DaS
Crash
Spyro
STALKER

No one mentioned Timesplitters? All the games were great fun

I could have sworn an enemy in Warrior Within at the end of the game, on hard difficulty, takes literally minutes to kill. I even used that ability that lets you attack super fast with all five of my sand capsules and the fucker wasn't even half dead.
I kind of liked the idea of PoP's combat though. The fact that you have buttons mapped to a few abilities and then being able to chain them in any order you like into various combos is pretty sick, I just wish a better game would try it.

Whoa there, partner, I agree 2 had the shittiest sub weapon but saying 1 is better is a bit over the top.

first game = 10/10
second game = 10/10
third game = 10/10
literally 3 of the best games ever made all in one trilogy. This really wasn't hard OP.

Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, and 3
Sly Cooper 1, 2, and 3
Both of the Legend of Heroes trilogies
Wizardry 6, 7, and 8
Ultima 4, 5, and 6
The Dragon Quest Zenithian trilogy
Duke Nukem 1, 2, and 3
Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas
The Jedi Knight trilogy
Quake 1, 2, and 3
Ace Attorney 1, 2, and 3
The Metroid Prime trilogy

This. As a scrub kid me and my friend used to play multiplayer vs bots with only fists, and we'd be monkeys vs humans and the humans couldn't punch us

You're wrong.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy

Nope

My nigga

I wanna say MGS 1-3, not only are all three games great, but they're all great for different reasons and have their own looks, feels, and ways that you optimally play them. You go from a haunting and melancholy game that has you constantly feel like you're in danger and isolated from the rest of the world, to a political thriller in a sterile and unfamiliar world that makes you question everything, to a 007 inspired game that encourages you be patient and perceptive and expertly uses contrasting tones, going from light and campy one moment, to serious and emotional the next moment, in order to punctuate the games most important scenes.

I got stuck in warrior within though and I broke the case out of anger

new vegas

High quality post
High quality poster

Ace Combat 2nd trilogy

Can't believe I forgot about that one. The Ace Combat PS2 trilogy is unquestionably the best one in all of vidya.

Bullshit, Contracts is arguably even superior to Blood Money.

These were really good.

1st game was shit
2nd game was consolised shit
3rd game was boring with a 10/10 DLC
No

Were these the decent ones?

Newer games don't count of course

I would have laughed if it wasn't common knowledge by now.

Castlevania by extent it had 2/3 games good in it for one :^)

2 was good, probably the best game in the series.

Brotherhood was more 2, set in Rome which was kind of interesting I guess, with a new overpowered mechanic introduced.

Revelations was just bad, story either went nowhere or was stupid, and everything they added was pointless to the point where they forgot about them in AC3 onwards, like the hook blade or the bombs. If I was to say one nice thing about it, I'd say the missions involving tracking down Da'Vinci's weapon prototypes were cool.

Only the first one and the second are worth playing in that trilogy.

Simon's Quest ain't bad.

SNES Megaman X trilogy.

Persona 3 is pretty mediocre bud.

Yes, Ubisoft. Also Witcher 1 is a fine game with some flaws, fuck 2 and 3.

👍

The Neptunia Re;Birth trilogy is also great, not counting the localization quality.

Played the first one recently, it's just a casualized Ubi game very similar to everything they ever put out. Corridors with obvious path, cringy-early 2000s story, boring combat where you don't control your character, it's basically QTE fighting. Also you rarely die because it's not that hard.

It proves that Ubi was already doing casual shit back in the days, way before anyone else.

Do not feed

Half-Life 1
Half-Life 2
Half-L..oh wait