I know that a lot of people dislike Kevin main, but fuck you...

I know that a lot of people dislike Kevin main, but fuck you, I've been maining him since the beta and over the years never dropped him, just because you keep losing doesn't mean I should change my main, you should git gud.

Anyway, anyone managed to unlock all the "7 deadly sins weapons" from the latest expension pack? I just got the "Dork swiper 9000" and holy shit it's op as fuck. It also appears to be the one that's on the promotional poster from a few months back.

I heard that in order to get the Mount Bike or whatever it's called you need to defeat Johnny in the space between Ed's and Sarah's house but the fuck never spawns there, I only ever see him hanging out around the farm in roaming mode, what the hell?

Anyway Ed Edd n Eddy online general, I guess, only 1 month until the next expention, cunts.

Let me guess, you're Jimmy main.

faggot.

How retarded do you have to be to get hit by that bike or not have resists by that point?

Controlling two characters in tandem = twice the lives and twice the damage

Now that everyone know you can dodge it by simply jumping+attack right before it hits you it's useless.

What is your plank stats anyway?

Whatever floats your boat.

165/138

If it's in the game that means the devs thought it was fair. Don't get so assmad next time you get double teamed, how about just getting good?

shiggy diggy

It's faggots like you and your crutches that got us the Gumball Machines and the braindead revamped Kankers dungeons/sets because you couldn't manage your Jawbreakers on more than one character or kept trying to solo endgame content.

It was good while it lasted, to be honest. But once they added jawbreakers as a premium currency, she tried to outjew me and wanted those instead. Fuck that.

How do I get in? It isn't in Beta any more but I wont let me sign up.

Do you have the watermellon halmet? You do realize you unlock the fusion option where you get to use plank as a sword if you match your helmet def with plank's speed if it's above 150? However, you do need to max your helmet first.

what ever happened to EEnEO2?

I thought Holla Forums had taste

It isn't even the best spongebob game you idiot.
Bikini Bottom Undercover is the best detective game this gen.

Fags like you are why the Pro-pain servers got shut down.

It got canned after EEnEO went f2p and they started milking the whales with a skeleton crew.

Rolled up a Gary and am having a pretty good time, though this starter area boss is a bit of a bitch to take down.

SOE and Cartoon Network had a breakup ages ago when they made the game F2P. They just reused the engine for American Dad Online, but forced it into browsers instead. I think we all know how well that went.

I remember the beta being good, but didn't they streamline every character after release? Half the reason I still play EEnEO is because of the sheer amount of depth and options avaliable.

The secret is not to press anything. If you mash, you'll blow. Just grind for engine passives and then go watch some anime or something, it'll take a while.

Reminder that Eds Broken Reality skill mutes Sarahs and disables Kevins bike
However it makes the Ed passive so you'll need another strong damage dealer too

It just makes him feel like a chore.

You are the overwatch of cartoon games.

Despite being a niche build, Eddy's Dad has some pretty neat tricks he can do.

anyways, I main Reggie Rocket, should I kill myself?

Only hopeless spergs bother with 3E trash.

At least you weren't a poor schmuck who bought Cow & Chicken Online, or Foster's Home Online, or, god forbid, Adventure Time Online.

these threads are not funny
they have never been funny and will always be 70% reposting the same exact shit from last time

also EEnE was an awful cartoon

This fucker made the game unplayable from day one and the devs never bothered nerfing him, hence the dead userbase a week after launch.

Haven't gotten any of the weapons yet but I did manage to snag one of the new skins and holy shit the quest to get it is such bullshit. I won't spoil it but next time you're near the trailer park keep an eye peeled for new places you can climb now.
pic related