Warcraft 3

Last thread is 404

go to Eurobattle net and follow instructions in pic related, hosting is done through a bot known as Lagabuse, you host maps by whispering the Bot with MAP you want to host then another whisper with NAME of public game.

Examples: /whisper Lagabuse .map , /whisper Lagabuse .gopub

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostpp.com/
hiveworkshop.com/threads/treasure-cave.80642/#resource-4099
epicwar.com/maps/5026/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point of eurobattle.net? Is it just for the people who don't own the legal copy or is there some other perks as well? I'm quite satisfied playing on battle.net since I mostly play ladder games on solo.

Will that mean burgers like me will get high ping?

Open cmd and write:
ping server.eurobattle.net

t. br. I think I'm ready to hue up the place

I guess GameRanger is a better option for the new worlders. WC3 seem to be quite popular on GameRanger too, like +200 rooms right now.

For those who dont own or dont want to give money to NuBlizzard also since you can host through a bot there is no lag and if you disconnect you can reconnect easily

its named Euro because original founders are from Europe

Is it more popular than b.net?

680 users online atm

Well shit boys I'm out.

I've done some research and it seems that

What a fucking mess. If only blizzard hadn't abandoned battle.net the W3 community would be in quite good shape.

are you on West coast?

lets be honest nobody cares about ladder games anymore since they stopped meaning anything after 2007, most ladder games you see today is just egomaniacs on twitch streaming where they are beating some random noobs who dont know basics.

Does Garena still exist?

yes

So no, it isn't.

not for warcraft 3 anymore

There's GameRanger though.

How does this hosting work?
Can you only host stuff that the bot has or can I host any map I have?

you can manually host games but lag will happen, hosting with bot has no lag but you can only host games the bot has on its map list, if you want a specific map added to the bot map list you need to request it on the forum.

"We" should just just use hamachi (now better known as I-loginchinchong or some shit), it's the poormans VPN, but it works. Unreliable in longtime hosting, but solid short term when it works. That is the only way Holla Forums can go full nostalgia on old wc3 "rpg" maps.

Problem with Hama is that some retards always like to shit on it like it's the best thing to shit on. While Hama has tools to block shitters the tools are not easy to use. This is why we never see these war3 nostalgia map threads. Shitters.

I'm fine with anything as long as we do it.

I'm yuro though.

get eurobattle net and you will be fine, if we host through a bot no lag at all.

You can also just download a delay reducer which fixes the lag, takes like 1 second to setup and doesn't need a bot.

its easier with bot and you can easily reconnect to the game if you get dced

Evolvehq is superior to hamachi, since hamachi leaves connections open even if you uninstall hamachi fully

Queensland

GameRanger emulates LAN too and WC3 is quite popular on it.

Dont think you can fix that unless you move out

I miss Justin Gross Arthas.

I miss Arthas.
Well it is only matter of time for them to run out of characters again and resurrect him.

Warcraft 3 is at 1.27b now. Does eurobattle need to catch up?

why

they prob forgot to update the tooltip but the link for patch is 1.27b

You can also host your own bot. There's no reason why you can't host and list the same game to Battle.net and Eurobattle.net and Gameranger at the same time. I used GHost++ for this back in the day. I reckon it still works? GHost++ is also open source so you can rig up a bunch of fun things if you know your way around C++. I had a namespoofer script up along with some general bot commands and shit for users at large. I was also a cheating bastard for a while and used it to let me continue colliding maps and shit after Blizzard patched that out.

ghostpp.com/

It is 2017 and I finally enabled customkeys.txt

why waste time on that when people already made a good hosting bot and its free?

Because you can get your game listed in a dozen different multiplayer lobby lists (from BNET to eurobattle to whatever the fuck else), lag is someone else's problem, and sometimes there's funny shit you can do with a custom server (like the namespoofing code I used).

Just to be clear, your game will be listed in all of them at the same time and players can join from any of them.

Dont think it works like that anymore, thats why you have Eurobattle net, Entgaming, W3arena net and other hosts, otherwise it would show as 10k people online and not around 700 for each hosting program.

Last I checked, it does. That's what I did with GHost++. It's just that not many people cross-host with their bots (especially given ping concerns from the users), plus you gotta have CD-Keys to host on BNET and accounts on every server.

Justin Gross Arthas>>>>>>Arthas after him

Arthas went to the garbage in WoW.

Eurobattle net is for people who are pirating it

i cant really remember any WC3 character that wasnt turned to either shit or stupid Mary Sue in WoW

Yes.

Yeah but with GHost you can bring the pirates, the BNET users, and your LAN together to the same server.

I mostly took advantage of cross-hosting so that I could host non-popular maps and watch them actually fill up in a reasonable amount of time. There are a lot of fun maps which aren't frequently hosted.

post comfy/good maps

Treasure Cave

hiveworkshop.com/threads/treasure-cave.80642/#resource-4099

Regicide

epicwar.com/maps/5026/

just leaving my objectively good list here

Just join the WC3 steam club.
They set up games every now and again.
http: //steamcommunity.com/groups/warcraft3vidya

those are cuckchanners and they are playing through battle.net with legit keys + only few of them are playing the rest are just shitposting in discord channel.

pretty sure that group is completely dead by now

their discord is still active so i guess not

It's a shitposting normalfag community, they rarely play and when they do it's ALWAYS the same map, the latest one being Legion TD. Always the same players join, 2-6 tops. The worst part is that it was once a decent group that played a large variety of maps, had a sparse pool of players and had fun. It all went to shit once the group leaders and hosts gave up, giving way to the shithoster scum that would only peddle the same map forever. Every remotely prudent player left, and I've had it for 3 years. RIP.

i noticed them and some other retards like Wtii only play custom maps like shitty Legion TD and if you propose a new map for them to play they all go rage mode and say its not fun without even trying them.

I've wanted to try WC3 for a while now, but I get the feeling it'll end up like all the multiplayer games post-glory days. Shrinking playerbase, community all flocks to a handful of maps my bet is DotA 1, problems that will never get patched, etc

rarely anyone plays Dota1 anymore since Dota2 is FREE and has alot of playerbase

If you play pirated version main issue is to find decent people for melee games or custom maps that arent shitty Legion TD