Are you guys ready FOR THE BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE ?

Are you guys ready FOR THE BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE ?

So its just the same shit again?

I'm confused.

not even once

WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

AAAAAAANND ITS TIME !

Lets have some faith in the capcom. For sure they will do a good port. Its 2017, people would make a giant fuzz if they mess up
also

Its the same shit, but on PC, 60fps, alt+tab to check facebook, ant+tab back to THE BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE

wait did the original game ran at 30fps?

I only got to play vanilla MVC3. Dante was fun as hell but I missed out on Vergil.

Venom better be in MVC:I

from what I could check the original ran at 60fps just fine.

The xbox/ps3 version was 30FPS
believe me

Do you have any evidence that it ran at 30fps because I couldn't fine any myself.

The whole point of this relaunch on PS4/XBONE and PC is the 60FPS/1080p. I gaveaway my xbox360. I miss so much an Aerial combooo

That doesn't answer my question.
I tried to look up if it was 30fps and I could not find any proof to that. only that it ran at 60fps.

JUST AS I EXPECTED

That reminds me a brazilian meme

You fucked up and deleted >12007103
Now everyone knows.

but that is a funny meme

HEHEHEHE, jesus christmass, you got me. As the Original Postar/Over Powered i tought i would go unpunished

i guess we will not have Cyclops and Wolverine anymore

There is no way Wolverine will not be in the game Wolverine vs Ryu is a staple of the franchise. it would be too stupid for them to mess with that.

They don't own the rights to any X-men/Fantastic four characters. They are also pandering to the casual audience.

Explain. Is the port shit or something? I don't why would you be surprised Capcom made another fuck up.

I've got all I need!

You gotta be shitting me: they fucked over the Xbox owners again like they did with SFxT (remove features they hyped for months, and told the 360 owners to fuck off)?

Why are you people supporting this fucking horrible company?

Does it include any of balance patches it so desperately needs or is it the same pile of garbage that was released back on the 360/PS3?
Can it be modded so fans can save it from being trash like they did for SF4?

Propably yes. I saw a video from Maximilian Dood, he says was smoother
we have to wait the PC launch to confirm that. Probably yes

C'mon son

Also I looked into it; no balance changes. In the trash it goes.

Anyone who expected balance changes needs a reality check.

Yes, because MvC is a series renowned far and wide for it's commitment to balance.

Whoa there, are they getting characters cut or what?

What
No, they don't have movie rights. X-Men and Fantastic Four are still Marvel Comics.

im kinda pissed they didnt have bb hood

What do?

Cucks who listen to Maximillian thinks there wont be any Xmen while any reasonable person knows Xmen characters will be in the game.

This is one of the rare times where I feel OP is a genuinely shill

Which is why MvC is the worst vs. fighter in the subgenre. It's like melee; only 10 percent of the roster is viable and while the remain 90 percent is just slapped in without any thought process. Meanwhile you got shit like CvS2 and TvC where even the worst characters are still viable even on a competitive scale.

Not sure what's going on there, but I play crossover fightans to put characters from different games against each other, not to be competitive.
For that there is guilty gear and that new cel shaded guilty gear.

Maybe if they unfuck the netcode for the PC release, but for some reason, I doubt they will.

The rumors going around are that Marvel might refuse to let Capcom use X-men/Fantastic 4 characters in the initial release of Infinite, due to other companies holding the film rights to those properties. This would mean we would lose mainstays like Wolverine, Doom, Storm, Magneto, Storm and such.

Whether or not this will actually happen has yet to be seen, considering we've barely heard anything about the game since its announcement, but I could see mordern Marvel being petty and retarded enough to demand it, and Capcom being big enough pussies to roll over for them.

I disagree, to an extent. In UMvC3, pretty much everyone that isn't Hsien-ko is usable, and can be made to really work due to the team building aspect of the game. A character that is bad or mediocre in a straight one-v-one could be deadly efficient with the right assists to cover the characters weaknesses and emphasize the characters strengths, or they might have a lot of utility as an assist themselves.

That isn't to say that some characters aren't both stupid good on point and have great fucking assists on top of that, but most of MvC3's cast is very much usable with some thought put into the team.

Are comic/cartoon and movie versions of the character considered the same by law? If we can't get movie wolverine (who fucking cares holy shit), can we get classic comic book one?

NOBODY TO DRY YOUR ASS
DRIVE ME CRAZY
BUT I WON'T MET YOU CUUUUUMMM
INSIDE ME

Its not even really a legal matter, apparently. From what I have heard, some head honcho at Marvel is just incredibly butthurt about the fact that including them would be promoting characters that they can't use in their own cinematic universe, and would ask for them not to appear out of spite.
I'm not much of a comic fan myself, but I've also heard Marvel's comic division has also been phasing out the X-men for a while for similar reasons, but that is just hear-say as far as I know.

Again, none of this is confirmed in the slightest. At this point, the final roster is really anyone's guess.

no thx

you got me so hard

Post your most wanted character in Infinite.

A lot of people want Asura but I think Yasha from the same game would fit MvC style gameplay better

There is only one real answer

I really wish asura's wrath was more of a game than an anime with QTEs, because the designs are so fucking cool.

I mean, the gameplay sections could be not shallow garbage, yeah, but I still had some of the most fun i've ever had in vidya with it and wouldn't want to give up all the absurd animations it has during QTE's.

Platinum is pretty good about working in the same sort of over the top shit into actual gameplay, if they did the gameplay sections but still had CC2 cutscenes and QTE's i'm pretty sure it would have been the greatest game of all time.

Then you're bad at spotting them famalam.

No company would waste their time astroturfing their shit even on halfchan Holla Forums, let alone here. The closest thing to shilling that's happened is devs that already post here upfront go "hey I made this thing give feedback pls".

I wish HUR SHILL-posting was banned because it;'d singlehandledly reduce like 1/3 of the shitposting that happens on this board but it'll never happen because paranoid retards would bitch and moan.

Alright, you're a newfag and need to make a case about it. now lurk more.

I've been using imageboards since 2006. Shiilling has only really been a thing in exceptionally rare circumstances. As the accusation exists now it's a meme that newfags think is serious.

Think you should look in a mirror for those newfags user

Wrong. Now lurk more.

i know you think you're fitting in because you don't know any better, but every time you post and claim to be an oldfag you prove you're a newfag

don't keep the thread on top while shitflinging with the newfag nigger

Do I need to dig up my old folder of ancient ass reaction images?

Both of you are retards if you think shilling happens in any major capacity here. And even if it did, it's sure as fuck not happening every god damn time somebody says something positive about videogames, which is about how often the accusation comes up.

Why does anyone care?

UMVC3 was a shitshow of a game. Let's talk about Infinite instead

You already tried that and got embarrassed the other day.

Jesus Christmass. There is no shilling, i am just hyped to see this game on PC and trying to create and find others in the sema hype state.
Discuss who is or not oldfag its a complete waste of time and resource. Dont lose focus, my boys.
[red] WE GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE [/red]

Read all the posts made by the OP and tell me if he belongs here and or reddit.

>faith in the capcom

S H I L L

There is no realistic scenario in which Superman would lose to Batman.

LURK MOAR
U
R
K

M
O
A
R